Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 17, 2015 9:04 PM
I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where to find it?

Can anyone find the Kiseki no Birthday flash special or the Code Geass R2 flash specials as well?

Jun 26, 2015 10:39 AM

I can't find this either. this is the last one (I had finished watching the others to complete the series)

Mar 24, 2016 7:35 AM

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - Kiseki no Birthday Picture Drama Flash Special is included in "[Yousei-raws] Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 [BDrip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC]" on nyaa.
You all need to watch Nami.

Apr 17, 2016 3:34 AM

hyrulequest21 said:
I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where to find it?

Can anyone find the Kiseki no Birthday flash special or the Code Geass R2 flash specials as well?

fideldesu said:
I can't find this either. this is the last one (I had finished watching the others to complete the series)

fideldesu said:

The episodes are on Youtube :) Search:
Code Geass: Oz the Reflection Part 1
Code Geass: Oz the Reflection Part 2

And you'll have the complete serie with these two videos! ;)

EDIT: In fact these videos are not the good ones.

For the R2 flash specials, search on Youtube:
Code Geass R2 Omake Flash complete

And Kiseki no Birthday is quite easy to find. Just search on google "Kiseki no Birthday english".
Modified by Kilari59, Apr 18, 2016 1:10 AM

Apr 17, 2016 7:44 PM

Kilari59 said:

???
those two videos are just some random dude screencapturing his desktop as he browses some Code Geass websites and forums.

Apr 18, 2016 9:42 AM

lanblade said:
Kilari59 said:

???
those two videos are just some random dude screencapturing his desktop as he browses some Code Geass websites and forums.

I'm so sorry, when I was looking for the picture drama, I actually found many wrong videos, and ended up posting something different ><
Sorry for this mistake, I've edited my post.
I think I've found the real one (not another stupid video, it's a real picture drama with CG characters, the duration fits too, but I haven't watched the full thing), but I don't know if I am allowed to put direct links to videos.
Here's the link, I'll edit it if it is forbidden.
https://vk.com/video-46670720_164860868

Apr 18, 2016 7:42 PM

Kilari59 said:
lanblade said:

???

I'm so sorry, when I was looking for the picture drama, I actually found many wrong videos, and ended up posting something different ><
I think I've found the real one (not another stupid video, it's a real picture drama with CG characters, the duration fits too, but I haven't watched the full thing), but I don't know if I am allowed to put direct links to videos.

That's the one! The title card in the video matched the title as listed on the official BD information
http://www.geass.jp/r2/bluray_box.html

Sep 18, 2016 8:14 AM

Is it subbed? And is there any other way of accessing it without an account?

Nov 21, 2016 2:25 AM

lanblade said:
Kilari59 said:

That's the one! The title card in the video matched the title as listed on the official BD information

So is that link which Kilari59 posted the real video (with all 5 OVA's in one)? Code Geass: Soubou no Oz Picture Drama

I haven't watched the series and I'm planning to find all videos so I can watch them in one go, so I want to make sure that this one is legit :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Nov 21, 2016 11:33 AM

Ultimatedeath said:
lanblade said:

So is that link which Kilari59 posted the real video (with all 5 OVA's in one)? Code Geass: Soubou no Oz Picture Drama

I haven't watched the series and I'm planning to find all videos so I can watch them in one go, so I want to make sure that this one is legit :3

Yeah it's legit. All 5 episodes were put back to back for the video in the link. Even without subs, it's a pretty shitty picture drama.

Nov 21, 2016 12:05 PM

lanblade said:
Ultimatedeath said:

Yeah it's legit. All 5 episodes were put back to back for the video in the link. Even without subs, it's a pretty shitty picture drama.

Lol yea, maybe when I learn Japanese fully I could possibly do eng subbing someday for anime and stuff (atleast if the world is still here in that future) :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Nov 27, 2016 7:33 AM

gg used to have them, not sure if people are still seeding but look for it here: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=separate&user=9001

Dec 27, 2016 8:04 AM

I uploaded the raws in 1080p on animebytes

Apr 20, 2018 3:10 PM

Where can I watch it please ? ><

I'm lost in this crazy world. I'm a soul among so many other. Just a lonely ghost.

★ My profile
★ Cards Collection

Sep 5, 2018 3:29 PM

Thank you for the link to vk. Shitty indeed...