Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 17, 2015 5:56 PM
Jan 2014
What are your thoughts on this announcement at E3? Totally unexpected for me since they said they were never making another. Trailer was the funniest VG trailer I can remember. The last game was outstanding for a light hearted RPG, and with such an awesome name for the sequel, I have high hopes.
Jun 17, 2015 6:23 PM
Apr 2015
YES. I AM SO HYPED UP. Stick of truth was so funny (Oh fuck me, BALLLLLS!!!) and had great gameplay that reminded me of Mario Story/Paper Mario! I hope it's still full of jokes and cameo on the series everywhere. I loved just going around and see stuff from the serie :D Especialy the insane amount of stuff in the kid's room and the music here and there (Oh god, I can't believe how long I laughed at ''Kawaii Princess Kenny Chan'' xD)

So far it's leaning toward much of the same, wich I'm totaly okay with. The trailer was hilarious, when Cartman found the ''Artifact'' xD Also, I think we might see a certain Lovecraftian friend ^^
Sep 29, 2016 1:07 PM

Sep 2016
Arise zombie thread!!!

Heard this got pushed back to Q1 2017 instead of December 2016...ugh, hopefully the wait is worth it. So far the new combat system might be nice, hopefully they do away with timed hits and blocks, that just gets annoying after a while IMO...the strategy of battlefield movement will be a nice change. Really stoked about it!!
May 18, 2017 12:48 PM

Sep 2016
Now we have another release day! Hopefully this doesn't pushed back another freakin year...but here we have it...OCTOBER 17th 2017!!

http://www.pcgamer.com/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-release-date-revealed-in-a-new-trailer/
May 18, 2017 1:19 PM

Sep 2008
I just hope that Ubisoft won't screw this...
May 18, 2017 2:36 PM

Jan 2015
Furrek said:
Inb4 season pass 50$ and microtransactions out the wazoo. I wouldn't be fucking surprised if they threw in some 2d towers you have to climb to reveal the map.
the40ftbadger said:
i have palpable amounts of salt for FO4.
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

May 18, 2017 4:27 PM

Jan 2013
UAC_DeltaCompany said:
Furrek said:
Inb4 season pass 50$ and microtransactions out the wazoo. I wouldn't be fucking surprised if they threw in some 2d towers you have to climb to reveal the map.

From the linked article:

The game will be available in three different editions above and beyond the standard release:

Gold (digital): Includes season pass, in-game costumes, and a "bonus perk to get you started"
Steelbook Gold (US retail only): Same as the digital Gold, plus a Steelbook case and a set of lithograph prints from South Park Studios
Collector's: All of the above, plus a big box and a six-inch statue of The Coon

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

29 by Oofmastre9000 »»
4 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
5 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
5 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Today

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
5 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.