Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2015 11:08 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol cosplay. It's not like they aren't wearing decorative outfits almost every episode

Fun stuff at the festival though. I think everyone is having fun with the kids and stuff. The Sabaru moments were kinda cute I guess. It looks like she discovered what she may be looking for. Pretty slice of lifish stuff except for bits of the second half.
Jun 17, 2015 11:13 AM

Nov 2007
The main girl's power is gone, but they are still participating school festival. Then to the last one.

Wow, KajiKaji's character! It seems like that enemy guy is being forgotten because of what happened last ep. Black magic?! Transporting fast, but not fast enough to get that. Wait.. Strawberry milk is hidden in one of banana au lait? And the start that exchanged with him when young? Something that cannot see will be seen with believing? She got new power from him, who lies on the bed.

One more ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 17, 2015 1:06 PM

Jul 2014
Thank goodness Subaru was able to meet Minato again, even if she had to see him hospitalised like that. With one episode left and with where things are now, I'm struggling to see how this series will satisfyingly tie up the stories of the girls and Minato's story. Hopefully he and Subaru can get some kind of happy ending, although I'd be kinda shocked if this series didn't deliver that.
Jun 17, 2015 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
The girls are able to transport much faster.

Subaru was able to meet Minato again.
Jun 17, 2015 1:43 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Pretty funny how Subaru took a deep breath and opened the door multiple times in hope of reaching Minato . Well, she managed to get there at the end. Perhaps, the star exchange recollection triggered the portal to activate.

Subaru looked twice as better with her black Mahou Shoujo outfit. She's probably much stronger than her friends now.

If what Minato said about disappearing from the world proves to be true, the show will still end on a bittersweet note. Subaru will have to keep on opening doors to him for the rest of her life.

Decent episode. Hopefully the finale will tie up the story satisfyingly.

Jun 17, 2015 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
Going with Gainax's flow it is.

Especially since this is commonplace.

Jun 17, 2015 2:09 PM

May 2013
its strange when someone wear black/dark costume, but she's not had bad personality.
Jun 17, 2015 4:39 PM

Jun 2013
Another good and cute episode! Am actually kinda sad that there's only one episode left :(
Jun 17, 2015 6:04 PM

Apr 2012
Minato-kun returns!

Also Subaru's costume really looks like a bad guy version.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 17, 2015 6:40 PM

Oct 2012
Subaru is just so awesome
Jun 17, 2015 11:02 PM

Nov 2012
glad subaru managed to see minato again :>
can't believe there's only one episode left :< but i hope they'll wrap it up nicely
Jun 17, 2015 11:13 PM

May 2012
Thanks, random side character

Happy ending incoming.

I've always liked Subaru's parents.

I didn't really like Subaru's new outfit compared to the last one, but whatever, it's the second to the last episode anyway.

Jun 18, 2015 12:45 AM

Dec 2013
StevenHu said:

^^My thoughts exactly.

Is Minato dead or not? idfk

New outfit was nice. Black looks cooler on Subaru.
Jun 18, 2015 2:35 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Not sure how this will end, but i hope for a happy ending.
Subaru managed to see Minato in the hospital bed and their stars helped her to transform.
Jun 18, 2015 6:14 AM

Nov 2011
Pleasant episode, narratively it was nice to see and understand, affable and sympathetic protagonists, plot that enriches although little scientific knowledge of the universe, this series would be advisable for children having regard to its setting. Drawings and animations of excellent quality, the same for the soundtrack. Just one more, I'm sad!
Jun 18, 2015 7:57 AM

Oct 2013
mwsmws22 said:
StevenHu said:

^^My thoughts exactly.

Is Minato dead or not? idfk

New outfit was nice. Black looks cooler on Subaru.

More is unknown than is known. We know how much dark energy there is because we know how it affects the Universe's expansion. Other than that, it is a complete mystery. But it is an important mystery. It turns out that roughly 68% of the Universe is dark energy. Dark matter makes up about 27%. The rest - everything on Earth, everything ever observed with all of our instruments, all normal matter - adds up to less than 5% of the Universe. Come to think of it, maybe it shouldn't be called "normal" matter at all, since it is such a small fraction of the Universe.

One explanation for dark energy is that it is a property of space. Albert Einstein was the first person to realize that empty space is not nothing. Space has amazing properties, many of which are just beginning to be understood. The first property that Einstein discovered is that it is possible for more space to come into existence. Then one version of Einstein's gravity theory, the version that contains a cosmological constant, makes a second prediction: "empty space" can possess its own energy. Because this energy is a property of space itself, it would not be diluted as space expands. As more space comes into existence, more of this energy-of-space would appear. As a result, this form of energy would cause the Universe to expand faster and faster. Unfortunately, no one understands why the cosmological constant should even be there, much less why it would have exactly the right value to cause the observed acceleration of the Universe.

Another explanation for dark energy is that it is a new kind of dynamical energy fluid or field, something that fills all of space but something whose effect on the expansion of the Universe is the opposite of that of matter and normal energy. Some theorists have named this "quintessence," after the fifth element of the Greek philosophers. But, if quintessence is the answer, we still don't know what it is like, what it interacts with, or why it exists. So the mystery continues.

A last possibility is that Einstein's theory of gravity is not correct. That would not only affect the expansion of the Universe, but it would also affect the way that normal matter in galaxies and clusters of galaxies behaved. This fact would provide a way to decide if the solution to the dark energy problem is a new gravity theory or not: we could observe how galaxies come together in clusters. But if it does turn out that a new theory of gravity is needed, what kind of theory would it be? How could it correctly describe the motion of the bodies in the Solar System, as Einstein's theory is known to do, and still give us the different prediction for the Universe that we need? There are candidate theories, but none are compelling. So the mystery continues.

The thing that is needed to decide between dark energy possibilities - a property of space, a new dynamic fluid, or a new theory of gravity - is more data, better data.

http://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-is-dark-energy/

I f@king love this kind of stuff.
HueBrDeusJun 18, 2015 8:02 AM
Jun 18, 2015 10:32 AM

Mar 2014
Seriously why don't they kiss already !!

Jun 18, 2015 11:14 PM

Aug 2008
Pretty good episode. I guess Minato's true body has been comatose all along, and only his shadow has been interacting with them all this time. Makes sense, if you think about it.

Also. I like all the sciencey stuff... Dark matter discussion. So no new star in the solar system for another 3 months? Bummer.

ChromiumSX said:
Seriously why don't they kiss already !!

They already did lol
Jun 19, 2015 3:34 AM

Aug 2014
Hmmm, so I'm trying to make sense of what just happened. Was that fragment Minato-kun gave Subaru when they were younger his "crystallized potential"? Then when she returned it he was able to retake his form as a Magic Boy? And now Subaru has cursed herself for wanting to change like Minato-kun wanted to change his destiny? And he's still going after the fragments to use that power for himself?

So now what's going to happen to Minato-kun when he goes after the fragment again? They have to stop him, get the alien back on his ship, and lift the curse that's on Subaru? I don't see this ending well for Minato-kun....

Rewatching the last episode he named the alien Elnath, which Minato-kun says is the second brightest star in the Taurus constellation. Subaru means "unite" in Japanese, but it's also a term for a cluster of six stars (which is the Subaru logo) in the Taurus constellation, the same cluster of stars was named 'Pleiades' by the ancient Greeks. Hey, I learned something. I love how they work all this into the show.
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Jun 19, 2015 7:45 PM

Jan 2011
Black Subaru is sexy.
Jun 19, 2015 11:13 PM

Aug 2013
I'm happy for Subaru, she's so awesome. ♥ Sad only one episode left.
Jun 20, 2015 9:23 AM

Jul 2011
I hope there'll be a happy ending for Minato and Subaru.
Jun 22, 2015 1:28 AM

Jul 2009
Whenever I think that Minato is gone he come back....please go away...
Now Subaro got black mahou clothes.
Jun 23, 2015 2:12 PM

Nov 2011
oh dude this shit suddenly turned crappy
it's been going on ever since, but holy shit man

Jellyfish: "Subaru has changed."
Car: "I want to change!"
Car's dad: "You've changed."
Car: "No I haven't."
Car's friend: "You can change!"
Car: "I want to change!"

so why the fuck does she want to change again??? change from what exactly???????????????? AND WHY???????????????????? Wouldn't that make her lose her powers?? You know, which happened because the jellyshit said SHE CHANGED???

WTF IS GOING ON
Jul 14, 2015 11:32 PM

Apr 2011
Minato is back. Meh

Subaru's black clothes is nice.
Jul 16, 2015 5:51 PM

May 2012
Well this is getting quite different than what I imagined and with the next being the last episode I really do wonder how they'll end it!
Sep 9, 2015 7:58 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Nanako ftw
Tells the Prez to shut up xD

Dark Subaru looks cute. And Minato is back.

Sep 7, 2017 5:59 PM

Dec 2012
She can't see Pres?
Nanako oppai.
Dat intermission art. Itsuki slaying.
Dat Shut up.
Dark Subaru.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

» Subaru and Minato

Ghefira - Apr 18, 2023

2 by Yusronyusron »»
Apr 18, 2023 10:39 PM

Poll: » Houkago no Pleiades (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2015

94 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 2, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Houkago no Pleiades (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2015

65 by HaganeNoTema »»
Feb 14, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » Houkago no Pleiades (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2015

28 by jakewil85 »»
Apr 22, 2019 2:05 PM

Poll: » Houkago no Pleiades (TV) Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2015

44 by Wary_Wolf »»
Nov 13, 2018 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.