Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 5, 2015 3:25 PM

Mar 2014
Commentator1 said:
Will WT manga chapter 112 ever come out? hasn't it been 2 weeks since 111 came out?
111 officially released just this Monday. We will get 112 stuff sometime tomorrow.
Aug 5, 2015 3:39 PM
Jul 2015
pablomc said:

Well share the spoilers man... Even if it isn't 100% confirmed...
Can't wait til Osamu shows some fighting potential... Then after this battle, i might wait and let it build up 10 or more chapters...
Aug 5, 2015 5:02 PM

Jul 2015
Commentator1 said:
pablomc said:

Well share the spoilers man... Even if it isn't 100% confirmed...
Can't wait til Osamu shows some fighting potential... Then after this battle, i might wait and let it build up 10 or more chapters...

well... from what i understood...

Osamu start fighting with Inukai and we can see the results of the special train with Yuiga. In the beginning Osamu fights bravely but it looks that Inukai(Ninomiya team's gunner) has the advantage and Osamu is in a tough spot... then Yuuma appears...
He used his high speed to the best and arrived at Osamu's vicinity
Then,Yuuma attacks Inukai... however,Tsuji(Ninomiya team's attacker) appears and helps Inukai(it was not explained how he has arrived there and in which way has he defended Yuuma's attack).

Meanwhile... Azuma team arrives... their target are Yuuma and Inukai( I think they are trying to get a good shoot on them).

Futhermore, Kageura also arrives at the battle site.
He wants a match beteween him and Yuuma.

Kageura : -there is a lot of inconvinient guys here...
- hey,Yuuma lets have our contest... Give me a hand to eliminate these guys first.

Yuuma: - You don't see to be lying.
- Ok, for the present let's join forces...
Kageura: - And also get some points.

NEXT CHAPTER :
Kageura & Yuuma vs Koarai and Okudera, Tsuji,Inukai,Osamu and Azuma battle.

I gave my best, i think is quite close to what I read in the jap sites... It's a bother to get those spoilers from those japanese sites, it's just text, you don't have the manga pags to have an ideia of what happend... and is just too few information to graps how things proceeded.
Also,they don't have furigana, and you can't copy the text, so I've spent a while looking for the meaning of kanjis that i didn't know.
Read the japanese raws is far easy... Oh god, how i love furigana....
pablomcAug 5, 2015 5:08 PM
Aug 5, 2015 5:23 PM

Jul 2015
Yuma and Kage tag-teaming?? This battle just got ten time better.
Aug 5, 2015 5:26 PM

Mar 2014
Okay I'm hyped for this chapter
Aug 5, 2015 7:10 PM
Jul 2015
pablomc said:

Thanks for the spoilers.
Kage helping Yuma out... Omg. That just seems like him (as he cares more about actually beating Yuma, than getting him out of the way like the other teams...)
If that's the case, then that just increased the odds of Tamakoma2's survival...

But I'm sure we'll see Osamu's strategy, then Azuma team's "counter Osamu"-strategy (captain Azuma says "in tactical fighting, always calculate the opponents tactics..."); then if Osamu's smart enough (he should see how Azuma fights from previous data; how smart he is; and how he "counter"-strategizes) then we'll wee Osamu's "counter"-Azuma's "counter"-Osamu strategy...

in this case, with 4 teams; i think its possible to get more points even if you didn't "survive" in the end (which is 2 points). So even if we let Ninomiya win in the end, Tamakoma2 could still come out victorious... So much possibilities, we'll just have to see i guess..
Aug 6, 2015 4:39 AM
Jul 2015
This is my little secret but I get world trigger English scans from tumblr, I follow I person that gets access to English scans with proper translations her account name is scarletwaltz. This is how it works raws scans come out either early on fridays or late on thursdays, she then gets the English scans from viz media's Online "Weekly Shonen Jump" and post the chapter in zip format on Tuesday mornings, I already have the English scans for 111 got them this week Tuesday. The thing is they need donations to continue the official release of world trigger, please support viz media so we can get early release of world trigger chapters.
Aug 6, 2015 5:48 AM
Feb 2015
From picture spoiler, it seems that Azuma killed Osamu. Also, Azuma was former A-1 team sniper (presumably that was when he teamed up with Shinoda).
Aug 6, 2015 5:52 AM

Mar 2014
Fily_ said:
This is my little secret but I get world trigger English scans from tumblr, I follow I person that gets access to English scans with proper translations her account name is scarletwaltz. This is how it works raws scans come out either early on fridays or late on thursdays, she then gets the English scans from viz media's Online "Weekly Shonen Jump" and post the chapter in zip format on Tuesday mornings, I already have the English scans for 111 got them this week Tuesday. The thing is they need donations to continue the official release of world trigger, please support viz media so we can get early release of world trigger chapters.

I've been subscribed to Viz jump for two years. Best place to get WT translations
Aug 6, 2015 6:44 AM

Jul 2015
p-kun said:
From picture spoiler, it seems that Azuma killed Osamu. Also, Azuma was former A-1 team sniper (presumably that was when he teamed up with Shinoda).

I see.... Jump-netabare was updated... i will read it again...
Aug 6, 2015 7:08 AM

Jul 2015
It's a pity... it really looks like Osamu has bailed out... it seems that Tamakoma will lose...
Aug 6, 2015 7:45 AM
Jul 2015
The raw scans are out for chapter 112 http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/374413
Aug 6, 2015 7:47 AM

Mar 2014
The raws are up on ishuhui. I'm surprised Osamu got destroyed that early on
Aug 6, 2015 8:05 AM

Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:

I read the cap... man... i got really sad when Osamu was killed.... he fought so well in this cap... and he was almost able to get some points... when he got shot...i got really disappoitend with Ashihara-sensei.... it's the end of the fourth match of the rank wars, and Osamu couldn't get any point... 2 years and a half of manga... he got strong.... but you still can't show us a Osamu victory against other agents...( Only a tie with Kazama, and he didn't show any of the battles with Yuiga)... I really would like to see Osamu beating someone...
Aug 6, 2015 8:09 AM

Mar 2014
pablomc said:
Dues-aj said:

I read the cap... man... i got really sad when Osamu was killed.... he fought so well in this cap... and he was almost able to get some points... when he got shot...i got really disappoitend with Ashihara-sensei.... it's the end of the fourth match of the rank wars, and Osamu couldn't get any point... 2 years and a half of manga... he got strong.... but you still can't show us a Osamu victory against other agents...( Only a tie with Kazama, and he didn't show any of the battles with Yuiga)... I really would like to see Osamu beating someone...
Osamu's improved but the opponents here were way above his level. It's a shame but we still have plenty of WT left for Osamu to get his win. He will just have to train harder for the next match.
Aug 6, 2015 8:11 AM

Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
pablomc said:

Osamu's improved but the opponents here were way above his level. It's a shame but we still have plenty of WT left for Osamu to get his win. He will just have to train harder for the next match.

I think they won't have more matchs in B rank wars.... wasn't this match the last one?... well... I would like to see some plot improvement... the Rank wars matchs are awesome...but I don't think that Ashihara-sensei can drag them for too long...
Aug 6, 2015 8:16 AM
Feb 2015
pablomc said:
Dues-aj said:

I'm on the opposite side. I'm really happy with Sensei. Nice power balance!!
Aug 6, 2015 8:23 AM

Jul 2015
p-kun said:
pablomc said:

I know what you mean... it was clear that Osamu would lose... but you know... it's quite sad to not see he beating someone in the whole manga.... besides fighting trion soldiers... we had never seen Osamu winning.... It looks that this match won't take too long... almost all players are close of each other... I think just more 4 or 5 caps will be enough...
Aug 6, 2015 8:27 AM

Jul 2015
p-kun... will you post your translation today? :D i'm really anxious to read the dialogues...
pablomcAug 6, 2015 8:31 AM
Aug 6, 2015 8:43 AM
Feb 2015
pablomc said:
p-kun... will you post your translation today? :D i'm really anxious to read the dialogues...

There are a lot of dialogues (my chinese sucks) and I don't have Japanese raw. Sorry, it'll have to wait.
Aug 6, 2015 8:43 AM

Mar 2014
p-kun said:
pablomc said:

You can't say Azuma underestimated Osamu. He used an Ibis of all things to take him down
Aug 6, 2015 8:49 AM

Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
p-kun said:

You can't say Azuma underestimated Osamu. He used an Ibis of all things to take him down

that is truth... it was Osamu's mistake to think that Azuma squad would attack without prepare something like that first...
Aug 6, 2015 8:51 AM

Jul 2015
p-kun said:
pablomc said:

There are a lot of dialogues (my chinese sucks) and I don't have Japanese raw. Sorry, it'll have to wait.

thanks man... the japanese raws i can read... by the way... when they are released?
Aug 6, 2015 9:31 AM
Feb 2015
pablomc said:

thanks man... the japanese raws i can read... by the way... when they are released?

Mangakanshou usually has detailed japanese spoiler (almost dialogue by dialogue) in about 12 hours, I think.
Aug 6, 2015 10:49 AM
Jul 2015
Bullshit... Even if Tamakoma2 somehow wins (Kuga gets points, and Chika shoot people)... That would be meaningless without Osamu :(
So what is Jin up to... even thought we know his side effect can only tell the "options" of the future and not the future itself... If there was such a "possible" future for Tamakoma2 to win, it should have happened (through will power, through the "ripple" made by the "choices"...).

The only hope i have (not very likely) is if Osamu's getting shot and disappearance is him using the Chameleon or something... :(
Maybe Tamakoma made a special trigger for Osamu to create "illusions" (bun-ship, replica) of himself omg. haha this is just a joke... (although it might really happen in the "new original anime"...) (it should be possible, since their body itself is made out of trion, why not be able to make 2 or 3 bodies?)

Okay so for the story to progress smoothly I can only think of another invasion from another Neighborhood country soon... If by then Osamu learns meteor merging, then that would be an opportunity to "prove" himself, and their team; and then somehow get permission to go to the neighbor world...
Otherwise this is going to get old... (boring) so fast... it's not even funny...

I guess like Natsu team, they could hope to "come back" even after this (1 loss might not mean they're hopeless...)... but ... :/...

We even got to see A-rank #6 (all girls team). If they're not going to come out as opponents soon, why even show their faces in the Invasion arc >.< I'm so mad right now...
Commentator1Aug 6, 2015 11:18 AM
Aug 6, 2015 11:07 AM

Jul 2015
Commentator1 said:
Bullshit... Even if Tamakoma2 somehow wins (Kuga gets points, and Chika shoot people)... That would be meaningless without Osamu :(
So what is Jin up to... even thought we know his side effect can only tell the "options" of the future and not the future itself... If there was such a "possible" future for Tamakoma2 to win, it should have happened (through will power, through the "ripple" made by the "choices"...).

The only hope i have (not very likely) is if Osamu's getting shot and disappearance is him using the Chameleon or something... :(
Maybe Tamakoma made a special trigger for Osamu to create "illusions" (bun-ship, replica) of himself omg. haha this is just a joke... (although it might really happen in the "new original anime"...) (it should be possible, since their body itself is made out of trion, why not be able to make 2 or 3 bodies?)

Okay so for the story to progress smoothly I can only think of another invasion from another Neighborhood country soon... If by then Osamu learns meteor merging, then that would be an opportunity to "prove" himself, and their team; and then somehow get permission to go to the neighbor world...
Otherwise this is going to get old... (boring) so fast... it's not even funny...

I guess like Natsu team, they could hope to "come back" even after this (1 loss might not mean they're hopeless...)... but ... :/...

We even got to see A-rank #7 (all girls team). If they're not going to come out as opponents soon, why even show their faces in the Invasion arc >.< I'm so mad right now...

The all girls team is A-rank #6... #7 is Miwa squad...
I think this chapter was something like a "cliffhanger"... to Tamakoma 2 victory
(a tough one) not be so easy... and to fuck with Jim's prediction.
Has Jim ever mistaked one of his predictions ?
He was quite confident when he made his bet with Hyuse.... I think Osamu's defeat is something to add more tension and make the public more anxious to see what happens in the next cap... plus THREE FUC*iNG WEEKS OF PAUSE[/size] will make this next cap a really important one for this arc... I still have hope of a tamakoma-2 victory, to they get something like the second place in
B-rank... It was said that the second and the first teams could challenge an A-rank team.
Aug 6, 2015 11:28 AM
Jul 2015
pablomc said:

The all girls team is A-rank #6... #7 is Miwa squad...

Oh yeah, nice catch. (i was thinking either 6 or 7) Edited. Thanks man.
pablomc said:

I think this chapter was something like a "cliffhanger"... to Tamakoma 2 victory
(a tough one) not be so easy... and to fuck with Jim's prediction.
Has Jim ever mistaked one of his predictions ?
He was quite confident when he made his bet with Hyuse.... I think Osamu's defeat is something to add more tension and make the public more anxious to see what happens in the next cap...

Yeah, even thought Jin can only see "options" of future; he's pretty awesome in "picking" the right ones. And especially this time, he was "sooo sure" :) If Osamu was taken out this easily (Osamu didn't have much choice), I'm sure Jin already saw this coming. So that means there are other factors to Jin's bet :) Osamu's done on the battle field (maybe it was just chameleon; fingers crossed omg); but since his "specialty" is strategy, he could still help/"lead" the team with/behind Usami. So he's not like "completely" off the grid...
pablomc said:
I still have hope of a tamakoma-2 victory, to they get something like the second place in B-rank... It was said that the second and the first teams could challenge an A-rank team.

Yeah, they "have to" somehow be able to go challenge A-rankers. Otherwise the story will come to a halt... Even with another "invasion" from another neighbor country; it would stop the current progress of the story so much, it would get old...
There needs to be some hope for Tamakoma2...

It just "really, really" sucks that Osamu's dead. (I pray that his face cracking was just an illusion, and that someone else was actually bailing out, and that Osamu actually just used chameleon.... Even thought its probably not the case, I'm still gona pray until i see Osamu in the operations room thinking/saying "well, that was my limit as i suspected...".... Don't give up til the end... and even then this could all be a dream Osamu's having the day before the actual battle right? hahaha ;p
Aug 9, 2015 7:07 AM

Jul 2015
Guys, I've said before that we had never seem Osamu figthing and "killing" (or getting a point in the rank wars) someone since the manga has started it... I was wrong,sorry.
Yesterday, watching the anime episode 41, we can see he "killing" Suwa( and I think it was also showed in the manga).
It was not an 1 vs 1 fight. Nevertheless, it fits very well the shooter' role,that is: give support to the allies.
About Osamu trying to "steal kill" at cap 112, I think he was more than right to do it. He saw an opportunity and did it(tryied at least :( ).
I agree that it isn't the most beautiful way to get a point and it does not prove that someone is strong... However, it still fits the job of ANY combatant to when you see the opportunity, to take your enemy down, I don't see any problem in do it by stealling kill...
If you a fighting together with your allies, against a strong enemy and you see a "gap" in the enemy's defense... who would be wrong to try steal kill?
And in Osamu's case, he was fighting two enemies teams, it is quite normal to try to steal kill in his situation and I think it would be the smartest movement to do it by the way...
Why would I go to an all-out fight if i can do it quickly and with less risks to myself?
It's a pity that he got shot down by Azuma...
Aug 9, 2015 7:23 AM

Mar 2014
I think kill stealing is the wrong term there because wouldn't Okudera and Korai busting into the building to attack Inukai also count as kill stealing from Osamu?
Aug 9, 2015 7:41 AM
Jul 2015
pablomc said:

About Osamu trying to "steal kill" at cap 112, I think he was more than right to do it. He saw an opportunity and did it(tryied at least :( ).

I am not going to say anything for chapter 112 (as i have hopes that something will be revealed on 113, 114, fingers crossd :)
But I wana say something about when Osamu tried to kill Natsu and died.
Natsu have already used lots of trion, due to Osamu's strategy. And she was somewhat "injured", so she was constantly leaking small amount of trion. Not to mention, just being in trion state takes trion... So, in Osamu's eyes; everyone was gone (including Yuma); the left were Osamu, Chika, Natsu.... But Since Natsu's trion was already down and "heading" down; she would have to run out of trion at some point (even if it took several hours). In that time, Chika would just have to stay hidden. With Chika being the monster trion... Natsu would've surely run out of trion first. So in Osamu's eyes, if Osamu ran away from Natsu and wait for her to bail out; or "try" to fight her and "fail", then Natsu run out of trion it was the same thing... I mean, yes it is "whether" to give Natsu team an extra point or not... But as far as Tamakoma2 is concerned, the survival 2 points were already "safe" (Chika), so Osamu "had nothing to lose" by going in and trying to get a point by killing Natsu.
There wasn't a "big risk"... If Chika however was gone, I would bet 100% Osamu would run away and hide (not try to ingage Natsu), and try to outlast Natsu (wait for her trion to run out)...

When I said Osamu's stupid; people keep saying he's just "inexperienced"... :) But really the only "inexperienced" thing about Osamu is "combat ability". (like maneuvering, and "tricks" "techniques" to fight like how Arashiyama taught); but with "taking a step back", "hiding", "pressuring" everything that can be "planned" as if it was on a "chess board" (you don't have to be able to fight) is Osamu's specialty.
And if Osamu was "reckless" to try get points and died; that would mean he overestimated himself; or underestimated Azuma. There's just no way he didn't know about Azuma's powers... (shooting through buildings,, radar shooting) It's not like Azuma had a recent power up... He's been in the Border the longest, and sniper; those are not his "new techniques" but rather something he does "all the time" (that's why he's so good, and used to it..). So for someone like Osamu, who spends day & night looking at the enemies data; it would've almost been impossible to happen what happened at 112.
Look he knows he's weak, and Azuma strong... So he wouldn't have "risked" dying to "gain some points"... Just no way. I bet 100% he did it, so Yuma can kill Azuma. Wouldn't it be horrible if Kage and Yuma fight, then Azuma kill (for example) Yuma? Tamakoma2 would be gone then.... So taking that into consideration, I think Osamu sacrificed himself to kill Azuma.
With Ninomiya, Yuma could still use shield and run away or fight. But with Azuma, you never know when and where he's going to shoot from. And you can't expect to be able to protect yourself against him (especially since he's OP sniper)...
Well, this is my opinion of it anyway...
And yeah, Osamu took Suwa out. But all of Suwa's attention was on Yuma. Things like that Osamu have planned, I say that even if there were 2 stronger people than Osamu and Chika (in combat ability), they wouldn't have nearly done as well as Tamakoma2. I mean Yuma nearly gotten taken out by Suwa right? Suwa's teammate come in chameleon mode and Suwa gona attack? But Chika save Yuma, and that was thanks to Osamu's strategy... Then even Yuma was almost taken out by Suwa, when Osamu comes.
Even in Natsu battle, I still say Yuma couldn't have beaten Kuruma, if not for Chika causing them to fall into water. And that was "AlSo" thanks to Osamu letting Chika do that, instead of let's say having her cover for himself... Which was what "ametaur"'s would've done (inexperienced), As Natsu thought. But Osamu, "expected" Natsu to think that Osamu was trying to "bait" Natsu, to have her taken out by Chika.
I don't see any "inexperienced"/"noobness" in those actions... seriously... If Osamu was "that much of inexperienced" and weak, they wouldn't have made it this far. Suwa, Arafune, Natsu, Kuruma; they weren't your everyday small fries either. Each one of them had an "Ace" who was on equal footing on A-rankers on their own. So Whats different about Azuma; if not anything Osamu would be "more careful", cause Azuma's a sniper. And would've used "Wormbag" until the other 3 teams fight each other, and decrease their numbers. Then just when whoever survives is "weakened", "used too much trion", "injured" and all that jazz; would Osamu/Tamakoma2 come out and play and try to score points. That's the logical thing to do here. And I'm not supposed to be as smart as Osamu, so... There has to be something else, to what just happened (what looks like what happened...). I refuse to believe the only reason Osamu was taken out was cause he's weak... It wasn't as "prudent" of Osamu to be this "careless"... "he knows he's weak", if not for that Osamu has nothing going for him... That's his only "strength" (lol)...
So Natsu battle, Osamu "risk" everything, cause there wasn't "much to lose" (just giving Natsu team 1 extra point, but Tamakoma2 wouldn't lose any points). Here Osamu risks "weakening" his team, and also future potential points he could've earned if he were alive. So this is not the Osamu we know. Osamu would put his own life at "risk"; but he would never do it, if it was also putting "his team" at risk. he would never let Chika/Yuma down like that...
Well, sorry... It's not like I disagree with you, but this is just what i think :)
Commentator1Aug 9, 2015 7:46 AM
Aug 9, 2015 8:00 AM
Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
I think kill stealing is the wrong term there because wouldn't Okudera and Korai busting into the building to attack Inukai also count as kill stealing from Osamu?

haha yep. Even Azuma kill steal Osamu from Inukai... They're all noobs :)
Nah thats just how Battle Royal go.
I would've expected Osamu to "hide and wait" til the enemies number and power decreased. Especially since they're against all these strong teams... That would've been the logical thing to do. Osamu's supposed to be smart. I really expect some surprising element from the next chapter...
Aug 9, 2015 8:59 AM
Feb 2015
pablomc said:

I agree that it isn't the most beautiful way to get a point and it does not prove that someone is strong... However, it still fits the job of ANY combatant to when you see the opportunity, to take your enemy down, I don't see any problem in do it by stealling kill...
If you a fighting together with your allies, against a strong enemy and you see a "gap" in the enemy's defense... who would be wrong to try steal kill?

That depends on what you define as kill stealing I guess. My definition is to kill enemies from openings created by other enemy teams. In that case with Suwa, it was not kill stealing because Tamakoma 2 as a team legitimately earn that point through Yuuma's sacrifice. Osamu did not steal anything from Yuuma because it's team effort and in that case, I will call it Osamu was supporting Yuuma.

At any rate, kill stealing is legit during rank battles. Ninomiya is probably the only one in Border who will chastise Osamu for kill stealing. My only beef (and probably Ninomiya's beef) with Osamu is that he's going to win the rank battles but lose the war against the neighbors. Osamu is wasting his opportunities (which are limited given the deadline of the neighborhood expedition) to polish his skills by treating this rank wars merely as a stepping stone to get enough points to be A rank rather than as a valuable training for the upcoming war against the neighbors.

As Karasuma says, if this goes on, the team'll just be A rank in name only and it'll be difficult for them (and their allies) if their rank is not backed by real skill. Osamu himself realized that Tamakoma might be screwed if they have to fight the mid-B again without improving the weakest link (that is him). It's already looking to be difficult for the team to be top B ranked. When this match ends, we can see if Tamakoma is top B rank in name only or if they have the skill to back it.

Dues-aj said:

Considering that Osamu was 1/2 second away from getting killed by Inukai, if any Okudera and Koarai actually saved him and robed Inukai from that easy point. I won't call it kill stealing, as the 2 didn't kill Osamu. I am not sure if we can call Azuma kill stealing Osamu, because Inukai/Tsuji did not create opening that Azuma "stole" as Osamu was not engaged in battle (and is in 100% health) when he was sniped. It was purely Osamu's mistake, not Inukai/Tsuji's effort that made the snipe happen, IMHO.

Commentator1 said:

When I said Osamu's stupid; people keep saying he's just "inexperienced"... :) But really the only "inexperienced" thing about Osamu is "combat ability".

I think in WT world, experience is calculated in years not months. So no, Osamu is not experienced in anything, not even in strategy, considering that just one month ago he has no clue whatsoever about strategy and he only had 2 battles under his belt where he practiced strategy. There are 72 rank battles or more per year, so anyone with more than 1 year tenure in B rank will have at least 36 times more experience than Osamu, not to mention their experience in the front lines against neighbors.
p-kunAug 9, 2015 9:04 AM
Aug 9, 2015 9:41 AM
Jul 2015
p-kun. I just think Osamu "knows he's inexperienced"... So even if Osamu didn't know what to expect from Azuma, that's all the reason for him to be "super careful". And i don't think he would've risked dying over a possible point; and would've ran away.
In my Opinion, Osamu is the "most" careful person. And doesn't take risks when others are involved (well he risks everything he's got, but not others). This time he looks "careless" doesn't he? "being inexperienced" would just be an excuse, even if that were true.
Osamu's strength's supposed to be "He knows he's weak. He know's he's inexperienced. He know's he suck" lol. if he forgot that... that would make Osamu that much weaker.
This time he risked "weakening" the team overall.

Also Osamu's trying as best as he can to "become stronger" whenever and wherever he can man. Just cause he's trying hard to win battle doesn't deny that fact. He just has that "mindset" that he can't really improve all that much, cause he's weak. And that's not really his fault, cause if you go the "regular regiment"; he will never improve, due to his trion capacity and what not. The only way for him to improve is to get "special" help from people like Arashiyama, and quite possibly even Hyuse. So before those options came about, it was okay for him to think that "he won't improve"; cause that was the case with "regular training". He can't "special train" himself... You can't teach yourself, what you don't know... You know what i mean?

Also points are really important. If you're on the battle field, and you're weaker than your enemy; if you manage to "kill" the "stronger enemy", wouldn't you basically win? That's what points are...
In the real battle field, you don't fight alone. So if Osamu makes strategies to take down the strong ones on the enemy's side, that would be much more supportive to our team; since we'll have lots of strong fighters starting with Yuma.
So basically Osamu would be much more helpful, than most B/ and even A rankers on the actual battle field due to his "strategical mindset". He could direct the team/ our side to win against stronger enemies than ours.
And this, what Osamu's have been doing (getting points) is basically Osamu's experience that will help him in the future on the battle field. If you are the strongest "attacker" (Yuma); then by all means go 1vs1 in the rank wars 24 hours and increase your strength. But sometimes 1 attack 1 gunner (strategist) can win agaist 2 attackers (that are both stronger than the gunner/strategist). So what Osamu's been doing is not all that "unimportant" or "wastefull" by all means. It's just a "different" way of training, and Osamu's way of "improving"... Cause "strategizing" (getting points) is his kind of thing...
Aug 10, 2015 11:56 PM
Jul 2015
Links to get English scans of the lastest chapters (in zip format) Please do not upload to manga reader sites like mangafox.

Chapter 111 http://www.mediafire.com/?rve2g3wlm8uuwpb

Chapter 112 http://www.mediafire.com/download/t8697dz069b96o5/WT112.zip
Aug 11, 2015 7:39 AM
Jul 2015
Fily_ said:
Links to get English scans of the lastest chapters (in zip format) Please do not upload to manga reader sites like mangafox.

Where's Chapter 113?
Aug 11, 2015 8:16 AM

Mar 2014
Commentator1 said:
Fily_ said:

Where's Chapter 113?

That's the next chapter. We won't get that for a couple weeks
Aug 11, 2015 8:41 AM
Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:

That's the next chapter. We won't get that for a couple weeks

But 3 weeks means more like 2 weeks right? It means not this wee, not next wee; but week after that right? Hope the chapter will be released "early" (like tuesday, or even monday like chapter 111); that would make it 2 weeks from now? (I realize that when people were saying it was 3 weeks; it was "in fact" 3 weeks; but from today its about 2 weeks? ) :D
Can't wait...
Aug 14, 2015 9:15 AM
Jul 2015
Is it 1 more week from this Monday or what? (the early spoilers i mean...)

How can you take a 2/3 week-off right after Osamu get's shot out of nowhere, and have no explanation for it :(
Note: Osamu being "disappointing" would be 1 possibility of explanation
Another: Osamu planned it, (Azuma location)
Another: Osamu didn't bail out. (but this is obviously/probably just my wish-full thinking :D ) And somehow survived. Maybe use... Chameleon lol. or use "split-no-jutsu"... ;p

Thought since Osamu's role is "strategy"; he can still talk through Usami. And since he's "super weak". His "actual role" in the battle will only be "halved" if that...
Aug 14, 2015 8:03 PM

Mar 2014
Commentator1 said:
Is it 1 more week from this Monday or what? (the early spoilers i mean...)

How can you take a 2/3 week-off right after Osamu get's shot out of nowhere, and have no explanation for it :(
Note: Osamu being "disappointing" would be 1 possibility of explanation
Another: Osamu planned it, (Azuma location)
Another: Osamu didn't bail out. (but this is obviously/probably just my wish-full thinking :D ) And somehow survived. Maybe use... Chameleon lol. or use "split-no-jutsu"... ;p

Thought since Osamu's role is "strategy"; he can still talk through Usami. And since he's "super weak". His "actual role" in the battle will only be "halved" if that...
I can see him supporting Usami if that is possible
Aug 14, 2015 9:02 PM
Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
I can see him supporting Usami if that is possible

I think you're allowed to talk to your team after you bail out. So Usami will still be keeping tabs on everyone's location and inform them. But Osamu will still probably "guide them"; in other words "made the decisions" from the "options" Usami brings (from looking at the location of people).
Aug 16, 2015 4:43 PM
Jul 2015
So is the next chapter in 1 week? I mean the early spoilers.
Then another 3-4 days til actual chapter; am i right? ... :/

Osamu keeps getting shot and blown up again and again, in my mind...
Need the next chapter to put something else in my brain
Aug 16, 2015 5:35 PM

Mar 2014
Commentator1 said:
So is the next chapter in 1 week? I mean the early spoilers.
Then another 3-4 days til actual chapter; am i right? ... :/

Osamu keeps getting shot and blown up again and again, in my mind...
Need the next chapter to put something else in my brain
The chapters official release is on the 31st so we should get some early spoilers on the 25th
Aug 25, 2015 6:25 AM

Jul 2015
Early Spoilers Up

http://jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/424206946.html

I can't read it (except through google translate lol). The most I got is that Mikumo is in the operator room and Yuma apologizes for not being able to get to him in time. Mikumo believes it's his own fault for not wearing a bagworm.

It also sounds like Chika blew up the building, but didn't hit anyone. Then she runs away and bails out.

Not gonna lie, I'll be a bit disappointed if that's true. I was hoping Chika to get over her fear of shooting at people and take out four people (or at least one!). If she doesn't get over it now, I don't think she will. Plus she could have secured a victory for her team.

I find it difficult to root for female characters in shonen series. They almost always disappoint me.

I just thought I'd drop a line saying an early spoiler is up. Don't know if it's real or not.
SundanceAnnAug 25, 2015 7:09 AM
Aug 25, 2015 7:34 AM

Mar 2014
If that is true then this pretty much confirms they are going to lose this match. Though I'm not surprised Chika didn't kill anyone because she didn't have any build up for her as a character for that.
Aug 25, 2015 7:44 AM

Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
If that is true then this pretty much confirms they are going to lose this match. Though I'm not surprised Chika didn't kill anyone because she didn't have any build up for her as a character for that.

I think she did. When she was talking to Yuzuru after the sniping practice, he said that Hatohara was unable to go on an away team because she couldn't shoot people. This battle was Chika's chance to prove that she could. If she doesn't, then she or the whole team could get side-lined even if they make A-rank. I think that's good enough reason.
Aug 25, 2015 7:50 AM

Mar 2014
SundanceAnn said:
Dues-aj said:

I think she did. When she was talking to Yuzuru after the sniping practice, he said that Hatohara was unable to go on an away team because she couldn't shoot people. This battle was Chika's chance to prove that she could. If she doesn't, then she or the whole team could get side-lined even if they make A-rank. I think that's good enough reason.
Yeah that was more set up and her learning about a similar situation. We haven't seen her struggle with this yet because this isn't going to be a problem that goes away easily.
Aug 25, 2015 8:52 AM

Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
SundanceAnn said:

Yeah that was more set up and her learning about a similar situation. We haven't seen her struggle with this yet because this isn't going to be a problem that goes away easily.

I've read the whole cap... my japanese level stills low but for what I could understand,
Osamu has just lost... and he start to helps in the Operator room...
Yuuma apologises to Osamu for not being able to help him... Osamu says that was all his own fault for not using bagworn since the beggining and says to Yuuma not bother with him and pay attencion at his own battle...
As SunadanceAnn said,Chika shot the build but didn't hit anyone...(she tried at least) than Osamu says to her bail out, but as Azuma squad is in her 60m range she can't bail out, than she begun to run to east(to reunite with Yuuma), But Inukai and Tsuji start to chase her.
Yuuma go helps her and Kageura chases after him .... We have some fight... Chika makes a huge trion shield in her back to defend against Inukai's rifle rapid-fire... Then it gets a little nebulous for me(my japanese skills are not high).... Yuuma arrives at Chika's position and helps her to run away, using Grasshopper to make her "accelerate" herself...
But for what I understood... Inukai is snipped by someone(Yuzuru) as he tries to chase Chika,he tried to defend the shot but he just get his left shoulder blow away... and then Kageura( who was chasing Yuuma) finishes him..
Chika successfully gets way from her chases and bails out....

There might be someparts wrong.... we will need to wait for p-kun spoilers and the cap itself... but what we know for sure is that Inukai has bailed out... and Osamu JUST LOST, there was no plan... no trap... nothing... his skill was not enough... At least Chika tried to shoot at humans(this a victory... even if she did not make any point).... NOW it all depends on Yuuma.... as always...
pablomcAug 25, 2015 8:59 AM
Aug 25, 2015 9:10 AM
Jul 2015
Aw man it looks like there's no hope for tamokoma 2 now. Yuma can only pull the team so far. At least no one got points off of chika. I would also like to see his huge Chika's shield would be. Well I can't wait to see p-kuns translation.
Aug 25, 2015 9:29 AM

Jul 2015
pablomc said:

I've read the whole cap... my japanese level stills low but for what I could understand,
Osamu has just lost... and he start to helps in the Operator room...
Yuuma apologises to Osamu for not being able to help him... Osamu says that was all his own fault for not using bagworn since the beggining and says to Yuuma not bother with him and pay attencion at his own battle...
As SunadanceAnn said,Chika shot the build but didn't hit anyone...(she tried at least) than Osamu says to her bail out, but as Azuma squad is in her 60m range she can't bail out, than she begun to run to east(to reunite with Yuuma), But Inukai and Tsuji start to chase her.
Yuuma go helps her and Kageura chases after him .... We have some fight... Chika makes a huge trion shield in her back to defend against Inukai's rifle rapid-fire... Then it gets a little nebulous for me(my japanese skills are not high).... Yuuma arrives at Chika's position and helps her to run away, using Grasshopper to make her "accelerate" herself...
But for what I understood... Inukai is snipped by someone(Yuzuru) as he tries to chase Chika,he tried to defend the shot but he just get his left shoulder blow away... and then Kageura( who was chasing Yuuma) finishes him..
Chika successfully gets way from her chases and bails out....

There might be someparts wrong.... we will need to wait for p-kun spoilers and the cap itself... but what we know for sure is that Inukai has bailed out... and Osamu JUST LOST, there was no plan... no trap... nothing... his skill was not enough... At least Chika tried to shoot at humans(this a victory... even if she did not make any point).... NOW it all depends on Yuuma.... as always...

It looked like Kazama was thinking that Azuma sniped Osamu because he was "wary" of Osamu. Don't know if that got translated right, but it'd mean that Osamu was taken seriously even though he was the first taken out.

I'm really glad Yuzuru helped snipe Inukai. The Yuzuru x Chika ship is really cute.

When Kage went to finish Inukai, it looked like Inukai said something like "Are you always this sweet to women?" (Because Kage is helping Chika escape)
And Kage responds with "Die quietly."

Can't wait to see the scans. If Kage and Yuma tag-team against Azuma and Ninomiya squads (like that fake spoiler from a few weeks) that would redeem this battle for me.
Aug 25, 2015 9:31 AM
Feb 2015
SundanceAnn said:
Early Spoilers Up

http://jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/424206946.html

I can't read it (except through google translate lol). The most I got is that Mikumo is in the operator room and Yuma apologizes for not being able to get to him in time. Mikumo believes it's his own fault for not wearing a bagworm.

Your translation is correct up to here. To add:

- Kako says that through the wall snipe rarely happens because the accuracy is shit.
- Kazama thinks that Azuma is wary of Osamu to take such risk.

- Arashiyama is glad that Osamu "died" after managing to survive for a while
- Tokieda hopes that he's not depressed
- Kitora says that one week of training is not going to change reality. If he's depressed, it means that Osamu overestimated himself to begin with.

- Inukai proposes to run away now that the easy point (aka. Osamu) is claimed.
- Kazama is puzzled why Chika doesn't shoot the building with 4 potential targets.

- Chika shoots without Osamu's order. Even Osamu is surprised. She looks distressed. Osamu orders her to bail out. But she can't. Azuma is chasing her.
- Osamu orders her to regroup to Yuuma and orders Yuuma to save her. Yuuma has to run away from Kageura and Kageura chases him.
- It's open season for Chika's blood (or the next easy point on the field). Inukai joins the chase. Thankfully Chika's super strong shield can block his bullets.
- Yuuma gets in the way, using grasshopper to transfer Chika away.
- Tsuji gets in the way, allowing Inukai to pass over Yuuma and chase over Chika.

- Then everyone starts ganging over Inukai. He gets sniped by Yuzuru's ibis. Kageura finishes him. Inukai is disappointed that everyone is ganging over him because they are lenient to girls. Kageura just replies "who cares, just die"
- Chika bails out.
- Ninomiya confronts Yuzuru for covering Tamakoma. Yuzuru replies that it's because he hates Ninomiya's team.
- Ninomiya vs. Yuzuru. Zoe is free now.

- the 5 attackers in the middle start a free-for-all again. It's up to Yuuma to hold out for the team.

Let's tally the current score:
- Tamakoma: 2 dead, 0 point
- Ninomiya: 1 dead, 0 point
- Kageura: 0 dead, 1 point
- Azuma: 0 dead, 1 point

My bet for Azuma's victory still holds as of this chapter :P. Let's see if Jin's bet for Yuuma's "practically solo" victory will bear fruit.

Let's see if the spoiler is correct. I'm glad that Osamu is not too depressed. There's time to be depressed but it'll be after the rank war is done. Now that Chika is out, it seems that Osamu's role is done.

Also about Chika, her fear will be super cheap/overly dramatized if a mere mock/fake battle can push her to overcome it and turn her into a terminator. Anyway, it's nice that she exhibits initiative. It's a big growth in my opinion from her "yes man" persona, which I loathe. My goal for her in this battle is to see her showing initiative, so I'm satisfied.

Yuzuru is blaming Ninomiya's team for "making Hatohara leave". Man, it's tough to be Ninomiya's team. I'm looking forward to Zoe's random meteor again.
p-kunAug 25, 2015 9:40 AM
Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.