Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2015 11:21 AM
Jun 2015
I recently made a video on this topic and apparently its somewhat controversial. I put my top 5 up I was wondering who you guys thought the strongest non-generation of miracles is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwQiRCDhsno

Some say that my list is somewhat unorthodox, I knowingly left of Haizaki and Kagami as I believe that they are on the same level as the GOM and I wanted to see who the best of the underated players is.
Jun 15, 2015 2:32 PM

Apr 2011
Kotarō Hayama
Jun 15, 2015 6:08 PM

Jun 2014
Makoto Hanamiya or Kotaro
Jun 15, 2015 6:35 PM

Sep 2014
Kagami
Haizaki
Himuro
----------
Then the Uncrowned Kings.
Jun 15, 2015 7:31 PM
Jul 2018
Kagami?
Jun 16, 2015 1:54 PM

Dec 2014
Jun 18, 2015 8:26 PM

Oct 2011
I can agree with all but Nijimura. You were right to leave off Kagami and Haizaki along with the GoM. The difference of skill is way too high.

I'd say Himuro is the best, followed closely by Hanamiya and Mibuchi are close behind.
Jun 20, 2015 6:01 PM
Aug 2014
Reo Mibuchi , Hayama Kotarō , Kagami Taiga , Haizaki
Jun 20, 2015 6:08 PM

Jan 2009
Kagami for sure? Kagami is not part of the generation of miracles right?
Jun 20, 2015 6:26 PM

Jul 2014
Obviously Kagami, lol.

Now if we're excluding Kagami because he's as good as if not better than the Generation of Miracles (as you mentioned) then probably Shinji Koganei.
Jun 21, 2015 9:48 AM

Nov 2014
Toss up between Himuro and Uncrowned King IMO.. Just want to know your opinion.. Do you guys think that himuro is actually above uncrowned king? Since it's mention several times that he's near GoM level and i don't think uncrowned king is "near" GoM level..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Jun 21, 2015 12:10 PM

Oct 2011
Izanagi777 said:
Toss up between Himuro and Uncrowned King IMO.. Just want to know your opinion.. Do you guys think that himuro is actually above uncrowned king? Since it's mention several times that he's near GoM level and i don't think uncrowned king is "near" GoM level..

I think he is better. He has a skill that is really hard to defend, between the mirage shot and his fakes. The Uncrowned Kings are really good, but it just seems like Himuro is on another level just below the GoM.
Jun 21, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2014
Izanagi777 said:
It's a tough call because the running comment about the Kings is that had they been born years before theyd of been called Miracles. I'd say without a doubt that Himuro is the best player not given the title of Miracle or King, excluding Kagami of course.
ibearJun 22, 2015 7:52 PM
Jun 22, 2015 10:25 AM

Nov 2014
MrPositron said:
I think he is better. He has a skill that is really hard to defend, between the mirage shot and his fakes. The Uncrowned Kings are really good, but it just seems like Himuro is on another level just below the GoM.
Yeah.. I also feel the same tbh.. Since he can give a hard time to even kagami.. How do you compare between him and haizaki then? Which one is better in your opinion?

ibear said:
It's a thought call because the running comment about the Kings is that had they been born years before theyd of been called Miracles. I'd say without a doubt that Himuro is the best player not given the title of Miracle or King, excluding Kagami of course.
Yeah.. but i think maybe he's better due to fact that he can give kagami a hard time.. Then again, hayama also capable to do that in serin vs rakuzan match (although i always see him and mibuchi as the strongest Uncrowned King). It's a though call nevertheless..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Jun 22, 2015 7:48 PM

Oct 2011
[quote=Izanagi777]
MrPositron said:
Yeah.. I also feel the same tbh.. Since he can give a hard time to even kagami.. How do you compare between him and haizaki then? Which one is better in your opinion?

In my mind, Haizaki is better than Himuro by a mile. Haizaki and Kagami are rightfully excluded from his rankings because they're so good, and they are basically GoM caliber players in every way except name. Plus I think Himuro would fall prey to Haizaki's specific skill set very easily since he depends on his pure shooting form to do the mirage shot and his fakes.

Don't get me wrong. Himuro and the Uncrowned Kings are fantastic, but Kagami, Haizaki, and the GoM (and throw in Kuroko since he's such a unique anomaly of a player) are just ridiculous by comparison.
Jun 23, 2015 6:52 AM

Nov 2014
MrPositron said:
In my mind, Haizaki is better than Himuro by a mile. Haizaki and Kagami are rightfully excluded from his rankings because they're so good, and they are basically GoM caliber players in every way except name. Plus I think Himuro would fall prey to Haizaki's specific skill set very easily since he depends on his pure shooting form to do the mirage shot and his fakes.

Don't get me wrong. Himuro and the Uncrowned Kings are fantastic, but Kagami, Haizaki, and the GoM (and throw in Kuroko since he's such a unique anomaly of a player) are just ridiculous by comparison.
Haha.. Yeah.. I also agree with you.. Just wanna know your opinion :P

Haizaki did beat normal kise which make him a GoM level player IMO, although maybe he's the weakest ones if we compare to other GoM level players..

Jun 24, 2015 8:42 PM

Jun 2015
LazyRonin said:
Kagami
Haizaki
Himuro
----------
Then the Uncrowned Kings.

This pretty much. Kagami being GOM-level, of course.
Jun 27, 2015 10:06 AM
Aug 2013
For me the Ranking is: (BTW this ranking is evaluating just individual skills so Kuroko is not here because alone he can´t do a thing)

TOP 10:
1ºAkashi
2ºAomine
3ºKise
4ºKagami***
5º Murasakibara
6º Midorima
*** without the zone Kagami (in my opinion) can´t defeat Aomine or Kise (after this one start using Perfect Copy) and Kagami can only use his zone ´cause of his team mates

Now..non GOM or Kagami;

7º Haizaki...they said he cant copy the GOM but i believe that he can copy all the rest...even the U.Kings or Himuro;
8º Hayama
9º Mibuchi
10º Himuro (between this last 2 im not really sure...an one and one between them would be cool because i dont think that neither one can block the other)

The others U.Kings..Hanamiya,Teppei and Nebuya are strong but in my opinion, by themselves they´re not better that any one of the others (from TOP10)
*** Teppei if not injured who knows ....
Jun 27, 2015 11:27 AM

Dec 2014
Choco22 said:
For me the Ranking is: (BTW this ranking is evaluating just individual skills so Kuroko is not here because alone he can´t do a thing)

TOP 10:
1ºAkashi
2ºAomine
3ºKise
4ºKagami***
5º Murasakibara
6º Midorima
*** without the zone Kagami (in my opinion) can´t defeat Aomine or Kise (after this one start using Perfect Copy) and Kagami can only use his zone ´cause of his team mates

Now..non GOM or Kagami;

7º Haizaki...they said he cant copy the GOM but i believe that he can copy all the rest...even the U.Kings or Himuro;
8º Hayama
9º Mibuchi
10º Himuro (between this last 2 im not really sure...an one and one between them would be cool because i dont think that neither one can block the other)

The others U.Kings..Hanamiya,Teppei and Nebuya are strong but in my opinion, by themselves they´re not better that any one of the others (from TOP10)

Aomine crushes Akashi all day every day :^)

Akashi's just some 5'8'' midget who can predict the future
Jun 27, 2015 11:50 AM
Aug 2013
norepinephrine said:
Choco22 said:

TOP 10:
1ºAkashi
2ºAomine
3ºKise
4ºKagami***
5º Murasakibara
6º Midorima

Now..non GOM or Kagami;

8º Hayama
9º Mibuchi

Aomine crushes Akashi all day every day :^)

Akashi's just some 5'8'' midget who can predict the future

Humm...i dont think so...truth is that we never saw them "fighting" each other but Akashi´s eyes works even in fast players so im pretty sure that he could desarm Aomine...(this imagining a cenario with Akashi in defense position)...and with the Ankle Break he can pass by him and score (this in a offensive position)...obvious that if Aomine enters the Zone is another story but then again..in the zone Akashi is also faster and his defensive area is even bigger than Murasakibara´s....but this is just my opinion...to bad we never saw more matches between the GOM...we just have Aomine vs Kise....Akashi vs Midorima...and in the past before their current habilities we saw Akashi vs Murasakibara
Jun 27, 2015 12:09 PM

May 2012
Choco22 said:

TOP 10:
1ºAkashi
2ºAomine
3ºKise
4ºKagami***
5º Murasakibara
6º Midorima

Kise > Aomine easily. Aomine has no has chance against perfect copy without entertaining the zone.
Jun 27, 2015 12:11 PM

Feb 2015
Kagami

Jun 27, 2015 12:22 PM
Aug 2013
thepath said:
Choco22 said:

TOP 10:
1ºAkashi
2ºAomine
3ºKise
4ºKagami***
5º Murasakibara
6º Midorima

Kise > Aomine easily. Aomine has no has chance against perfect copy without entertaining the zone.

So...he just need to enter the zone then...Aomine enters the zone when his opponent is giving him trouble like Kagami did...Kise could score a few times but then Aomine enters the zone and wins..besides Kise´s Perfect Copy only last a few minutes...and remember that Seirin defeat the Perfect Copy without having Kagami in the zone...means that thats not impossible
Jun 27, 2015 12:30 PM

Dec 2014
Kise's perfect copy lasts 2 minutes. He's absolute bench-material.

Aomine hasn't ever truly practiced since probably Teiko and he's still able to maintain his skills this much. Give him like a month to practice and he'll stomp everyone.

Make that one month a year and he can probably start ankle-breaking Akashi.

Remember, Aomine was the first to "bloom" among the GoM.

Akashi just has a BS ability.
Kise is a Kakashi-wannabe
Murasakibara's just tall.

The truly skilled players are Aomine and Midorima.
Jun 27, 2015 3:33 PM

Jun 2014
Tobinami said:
Kagami
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jun 27, 2015 5:29 PM

Aug 2014
BeomSik said:
Obviously Kagami, lol.

Now if we're excluding Kagami because he's as good as if not better than the Generation of Miracles (as you mentioned) then probably Shinji Koganei.

I love you
Ruka desu.
Jun 28, 2015 1:27 PM

Oct 2013
Lol I reckon Fujimaki left the matchups incomplete, or without enough information for us to make a concrete, absolute judgement on purpose, so that we can debate this. That being said, it really is hard to say who would beat who in an ideal situation where everyone has practised equally. But should we even take such a situation into account? Is there an end to such a discussion? It's all debatable.

BeomSik said:
Obviously Shinji Koganei, lol

Then again, apparently not. (Ftfy ;P)
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

155 by Kenel »»
Apr 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2015

284 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

226 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

91 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

136 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.