Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2015 2:04 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The idea of an app affecting the world around you has become something generic for me, however this seems like it has some modern aspects to it with war vs being able to summon monsters, hunt down other people with the app or something along those lines. Hopefully it gets more interesting.
Jul 24, 2015 7:14 PM
Jan 2013
I'm really excited about this manga. It's a shame there's not more chapters translated. If they eventually make an anime of this, I imagine this could become immensely popular. It could be a bit like a weird mix of SAO, Code Geass, Accel World and Akame ga kill (though with just one chapter released, this is more a wish on my part than any real indication of the plot to come.)
Aug 26, 2015 3:57 PM

Nov 2011
I bet that Mihara girl likes Akira.

The question now is if Akira is ready to take on the game, Revolt? Sounds like the type of game with a lot of action.
Feb 25, 2016 7:19 AM

Jan 2010
Actually I believe that the app was only a method of scouting a good general. I hope to see more chapters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Revolt Chapter 2 Discussion

TheNapalm99 - Feb 21, 2018

0 by TheNapalm99 »»
Feb 21, 2018 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.