Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 7, 2018 3:29 AM

Sep 2017
So much for NTR.

It is possible that Shiraishi misplaced her memories of Yamada with Miyamura. It was nice seeing that Shiraishi had a moment with Yamada, but now she lost her memories. Also, I believe that Odagiri is smitten with Yamada.

But this had to happen eventually. An anime that uses kissing like it is a common occurrence will eventually get some misunderstandings. If it hadn't already. I mean, we have all sorts of kisses in this anime.

• Boy on girl.
  • Girl on girl.
  • Boy on boy.
  • Boy on girl with girl kissing girl actually.
  • Boy on girl with boy kissing boy actually.
  • Boy on girl with girl kissing boy actually.
  • Girl on girl with boy kissing boy actually.(Basically, yaoi on yuri. Double win!!)
  • Boy on boy with girl kissing girl actually.(I don't see the appeal here)
  • Boy on girl after said boy kissed another girl and then another boy, while the another girl kissed the said girl and then proceeds to kiss the boy in the another boy's body while being in the another girl's body.
  • And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Let's see how this goes. BTW, that student council president is totally evil. I can see Tanaki's motivations.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 1, 2019 9:51 AM

Aug 2017
The 7th witch's appearance, Miyamura's older sister and a lot of ppl forgot about Yamada.

Looks like Shiraishi's feelings didn't get erased with the memories that got erased.
NurguburuDec 1, 2019 10:08 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 3, 2020 1:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's obvious that she loves Yamada but i'm so frustrated that everyone forgot about him
Mar 11, 2020 7:02 PM

Jul 2013
How did the other witches memories get erased as well? I thought witch power couldn't effect other witches?

Made by TheZilla
Jul 21, 2020 3:27 AM

May 2017
Introducing :

Nopan girl (wind like her)
Hasami master (i like her voice and red eyes)
And the kick on the face witch (she seems to have fun)
Introduction rin (since they never meet without witchs)

Still the nopan girl make me hard (down there)
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 31, 2021 11:56 PM

May 2020
Good episode, I wonder how Yamada will get himself out of this one.
Dec 14, 2021 9:42 PM

Feb 2019
Felt quite rushed, but enjoyed it nonetheless. So it wasn't him that lost his memories, but people around him. That's far worse...

Giving this a 5/5 because we got confirmation that the person Shiraishi likes is Yamada ^^ and it looks like her feelings were not erased along with her memories. That must be the key to this.

Also, he didn't do as she told him. She said to kiss her first, but she kissed Odagiri first. Wonder how that's going to turn out once she regains her memory.
Feb 22, 2022 12:44 PM

May 2020
Again just too much for a single episode, sigh. Feel like repeating those same words again and again, but still at this rate it isn't going anywhere for me. Not even sure why most of these things happening anymore.
Nov 13, 2023 3:34 AM

Dec 2022
Bro this honestly sucks for Yamada. Hopefully he can somehow get this all back together.
damoInstinctNov 13, 2023 3:43 AM
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Nov 2023
Well this one was really cute hahaha
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

290 by xJc1 »»
Mar 29, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2015

121 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.