Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 12, 2015 6:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of recapping (more than 7 minutes??) but it looks like the rest of it made it up.

And holy crap, Jackal uses his awakened Etherious form. I have to admit that it actually looks badass complete with the big ROAR and stuff. Not bad. I wish the recapping was a bit shorter and the fight was a bit fast. Pretty thrilling though with a HUGE explosion. Nice afro head Happy

Glad to see Seilah this episode though and her curse...well easy to guess. I can't wait to see when we see the other curses in action.

Jun 12, 2015 7:13 PM

Apr 2012
It's sad that they started doing these recaps, last week they wasted 8 minutes. If they continue doing this you only need to watch every two weeks.
Jun 12, 2015 7:29 PM

Mar 2012
Juvia is on the screen and that's enough for me.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 12, 2015 7:34 PM

Dec 2009
The recaps will most likely only be on the action heavy chapters, because no matter what they want to stick with 2 chapters per episode so they don't catch up to the manga. Anyway great fucking episode for the conclusion of Tartarus Prologue and Natsu Vs. Jackal. Still loving the high quality fight animation and consistent artwork. Definitely doing justice for my favorite FT arc. Best part of the episode was the return of Afro Happy ;D
Jun 12, 2015 7:40 PM
Sep 2012
Well again Natsu shines. Why ever arc he gets to beat up an underling because we know he is going to get the big boss, but that is a nip pick. Still an awesome battle, and Natsu proclaim of victory, classic Natsu.

OMG Happy is stronger than the Magic Council, he was able to survive that blast, epic afro.

And Natsu's team the only one to succeed, so all the other ex council members that Fairy Tail were trying to protect are dead, expect for Michello, how fair is that? Why can they just flip flop this with one of them, I don't know anything about these ex council members, but I am sure they are all better than Michello, they can't be any worse.

We meet my favorite of the 9 demons Sayla, and thinks aren't looking good for Elfman and Lisanna, I heard rumors that Lisanna was suppose to stay dead originally, maybe now Hiro is making it so it will be like it was suppose to be.

We find out the ex chairman has info on 3 ex council members that have the key to opening Face a deadly device that will destroy magic, but good thing we got Erza and Mira on this, we will be fine.

Okay this was a fun episode, I loved it, I just wished one of those other ex council members would have been saved, and Michello would be dead.

Next episode, yes the Oracion Seis are back, this is going to be awesome.
Jun 12, 2015 7:40 PM

Dec 2013
That fight was pretty bad. Felt way too short and afro happy was complete BS. Still that transformation looked pretty beastly.

Cool to learn what Face is.

Dat ending! Erza/Mirajane hype!

Dat preview has an insane amount of spoilers!

Jun 12, 2015 7:53 PM

Mar 2013
The long recaps are very unfortunate. Hopefully they will end soon.

Hype for erza and Mitajane tho.

Overall great episode.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jun 12, 2015 7:54 PM
Mar 2015
Recaps again?, the next episode will not have these big recaps I guess, bcoz they are gonna cover 2 Chapter with each of 30 pages,
Can't wait for
Jun 12, 2015 8:04 PM

Nov 2014
Even with the OP-length recap, FT manages to put in a good episode. In my headcanon, the villagers lynch Michello for being responsible for the destruction. :D

I need the recaps to stop recapping the Council explosion though, recap something else to fill time instead please, I'm bored of the same recap every week.
Quality Queen.
Jun 12, 2015 8:16 PM

Jun 2012
That next episode preview looks interesting.
Jun 12, 2015 8:29 PM
Feb 2015
Don't really like the recaps. It's like we get them every episode. I can understand that they are trying to drag out the episodes since we are catching up to the manga like no tmw.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 12, 2015 8:37 PM

May 2014
Damn, that recap. So annoying. That the council members got killed have been shown in 3 ep., ever since it got shown that they got killed. Get over it already. -.- Afro happy were at least funny. Other than that a very decent ep. I thought the fight lasted longer in the manga, but maybe I wrong. ^^

Anyways a decent ep.

PS! And I were a early guy here in the discussion. LOL, always use to be one of the 40th. :P

[SPOILER]

The next ep. is gonna be erotic. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 12, 2015 8:38 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Somehow, Natsu looked more evil this episode than Jackal with his unusually spiky hair with black ends. How the hell Happy survive that explosion though?

That selfish coward midget guy finally revealed some info about Face. Magic Council sure have some dubious weapons..

Poor Elfman and Lisanna.. Seira is putting them through quite the cruel experience.

Erza and Mirajane are on their way to Crawford but things aren't looking too well in the PV. Kyoka seems to be disciplining Erza a little.. :O

Decent episode, although I really wished they'd stop with the recaps. Hyped for Cobra and Oracion Seis next week!

Jun 12, 2015 8:39 PM

May 2014
Vindstot said:
Somehow, Natsu looked more evil this episode than Jackal with his unusually spiky hair with black ends. How the hell Happy survive that explosion though?

That selfish coward midget guy finally revealed some info about Face. Magic Council sure have some dubious weapons..

Poor Elfman and Lisanna.. Seira is putting them through quite the cruel experience.

Erza and Mirajane are on their way to Crawford but things aren't looking too well in the PV. Kyoka seems to be disciplining Erza a little.. :O

Decent episode, although I really wished they'd stop with the recaps. Hyped for Cobra and Oracion Seis next week!

LOL, with nakama power and Mashima logic everything is possible. But yeah it would be great/very sad if happy died at that moment.
Jun 12, 2015 8:45 PM
Apr 2015
lol at afro happy. would have been better if he fainted as he fell and he's caught by Natsu and still breathing, but meh.
the recaps are still annoying, taking up 1/4 of the episode, but at least the pacing for the rest is nice.

NeoAnkara said:
Juvia is on the screen and that's enough for me.

same
Jun 12, 2015 8:45 PM

May 2014
blfan said:
Well again Natsu shines. Why ever arc he gets to beat up an underling because we know he is going to get the big boss, but that is a nip pick. Still an awesome battle, and Natsu proclaim of victory, classic Natsu.

OMG Happy is stronger than the Magic Council, he was able to survive that blast, epic afro.

And Natsu's team the only one to succeed, so all the other ex council members that Fairy Tail were trying to protect are dead, expect for Michello, how fair is that? Why can they just flip flop this with one of them, I don't know anything about these ex council members, but I am sure they are all better than Michello, they can't be any worse.

We meet my favorite of the 9 demons Sayla, and thinks aren't looking good for Elfman and Lisanna, I heard rumors that Lisanna was suppose to stay dead originally, maybe now Hiro is making it so it will be like it was suppose to be.

We find out the ex chairman has info on 3 ex council members that have the key to opening Face a deadly device that will destroy magic, but good thing we got Erza and Mira on this, we will be fine.

Okay this was a fun episode, I loved it, I just wished one of those other ex council members would have been saved, and Michello would be dead.

Next episode, yes the Oracion Seis are back, this is going to be awesome.

Well, he shouldn't have changed the original plan. After the Edolas series Lisanna had a very little role in the series. I think it would have been more lovely if she stayed in Edolas arc. Because if MC have a friend that died in his past, it would make the plot much better.

Well, I hope if she is gonna stay alive she get a bigger role in the series. ^^
Jun 12, 2015 8:46 PM

Dec 2013
mangalicker94 said:

rodacJun 23, 2015 2:14 AM
Jun 12, 2015 9:07 PM

Oct 2014
I may as well get the bad thing out of the way first, seriously?? 2 episodes in a row where a 3rd of the video is recaps haha..

Natsu won but as you would expect him too, I was actually really impressed by Happy in this fight risking his life to save everyone

It's annoying that Gray doesn't get his fight yet because I would love to see him beat another demon

Also all I really want is more Gajeel x Levy things

Elfman should know by now people don't die in Fairy Tail he shouldn't be so worried, saying that he's already trying to avenge Evergreen and now he's gonna get flashbacks of when he killed Lisauna. It will be really interesting to see if they make Elfman grow and with that preview showing Erza and Mirajane getting captured..

Looks like he freed Cobra and the Oracion Seis it will be fun seeing Angel back considering Gray made her good she night even be another rival for Juvia

Really looking forward to Jelal next episode

Levy x Gajeel
Lisauna x Natsu
^^^^^^^^^^
that's all I want
Jun 12, 2015 9:15 PM

Jul 2014
Ugh such a long recap. I remember when Fairy Tail's recaps were only 20-30 seconds...
But the episode was great. Lol'd at Happy's afro xD And the Tartaros arc is finally about to get going for real.
Jun 12, 2015 9:39 PM

Jun 2013
Nice episode, the recaps are really really annoying, I get that at this pace it would catch up to the manga quick, so 2 chapters per episodes, that's good.

Happy surviving the explosion, did people really thought he was gonna die??
Jun 12, 2015 10:07 PM

Jul 2010
Afro Happy is best Happy, he should have used the chance to profess his love xD

One demon down already, but Elfman and Lisanna's matchup does not seem like it would turn out nice, though.

The recaps are almost criminally long... I think I would actually prefer if it were to stacked in an episode, and I would just ignore that week.

Natsu's defense against fire probably shed off to Happy as well.
Jun 12, 2015 10:10 PM

Dec 2013
metsujin said:

No but I didn't think they would make a joke out of it.
Jun 12, 2015 10:26 PM

Dec 2013
But srsly, why isn't Wendy using support magic during that fight like Arms... IDK why that bothers me so much.
If I forget to reply feel free to drop a message or comment on my profile!
Jun 12, 2015 10:29 PM

Mar 2012
Afro x Happy OTP.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 12, 2015 10:33 PM

Jun 2013
G_Spark233 said:
metsujin said:

Could live without that too, but Happy is the "troll" of the series, seriously trolls everything.
Jun 12, 2015 10:35 PM

Dec 2013
metsujin said:
G_Spark233 said:

Could live without that too, but Happy is the "troll" of the series, seriously trolls everything.

Especially with his explanation in the
Jun 12, 2015 10:43 PM

Mar 2012
G_Spark233 said:
metsujin said:

Because that's valid reason.
Jun 12, 2015 10:48 PM
Feb 2010
Inori_is_love said:
It's annoying that Gray doesn't get his fight yet because I would love to see him beat another demon

I'm assuming he'll fight Silver, since they both use "Ice Make" or whatever the correct term is (though Silver seems to be on a whole other level).
Jun 12, 2015 10:51 PM

Jun 2013
NeoAnkara said:
G_Spark233 said:

She does, but it's the execution that matters, even if you explain to some people they'll still say "BULLSH*T"
Jun 12, 2015 10:56 PM

Dec 2013
metsujin said:
NeoAnkara said:

She does, but it's the execution that matters, even if you explain to some people they'll still say "BULLSH*T"
That's because they never mentioned it...
Jun 12, 2015 11:00 PM

Jun 2013
G_Spark233 said:
metsujin said:

That's because they never mentioned it...

Well you do read/watch it, and you can't really expect the author to tell you everything on it, some stuff you need to figure out yourself.
Jun 12, 2015 11:25 PM

Dec 2014
somehow the exceeds seem to be immune to the explosions.

elfman is going through the same trauma again.

Mirajane and erza..together(i have always dreamt of a fight among them)...Now that's my dream team.

and so This weapon "Face" has actually a face on it...XD...haha...didn't see that coming.

Jun 12, 2015 11:53 PM

Jan 2013
Recaps getting out of control
Jun 13, 2015 12:02 AM

Dec 2011
Pretty good episode and getting hype for upcoming episodes.I don't mind about long recap since they are trying not to catch the manga....
Jun 13, 2015 12:03 AM

May 2013
Damn that recap. It took almost half of this episode. They better get rid of it in the following episodes.
Jackal was awesome. Beaten by Natsu all the same. I lol'd at Happy's Afro hair.
So hyped next episode! Erza and Mirajane! Nice.
Jun 13, 2015 12:08 AM

Aug 2014
I'm enjoyng this.
Jun 13, 2015 1:03 AM
Mar 2015
even with the recaps ,the content of episodes is quite rich,that makes it better than op and naruto
Jun 13, 2015 5:36 AM

Aug 2012
Happy the real MVP
Jun 13, 2015 5:40 AM
May 2014
Isn't this anime turning to a "PLUS" 17 anime, after all this is for kids and for 13+... SO guys what are your comments...
Jun 13, 2015 7:43 AM

Sep 2014
Afro Happy OP.
Recaps aside, the episode was pretty good.
Shit's about to go down...looking forward to Erza episode o/
Jun 13, 2015 8:28 AM

Apr 2011
HAPPY SAVES THE DAY LOL!

The latter part is awesome. Erza & Mirajane's collaboration! >.<

Great episode, btw.

Jun 13, 2015 12:00 PM

May 2014
Seriously now, what the hell is the deal with so much recapping?!

Mira and Erza in one team ... this is gonna be epic!
Jun 13, 2015 3:37 PM
Jul 2013
Stark700 said:

Glad to see Seilah this episode though and her curse...well easy to guess.

It's not a curse. She just ate the Ito Ito no mi
Jun 13, 2015 9:13 PM
May 2015
So basically I can watch every other week................. because the last episode repeats in the first ten minutes.................................................................................................................
Jun 13, 2015 10:25 PM

Aug 2012
[i][size=125]RIP Jackal, and wow Face affecting all the wizards while Tartaros still having the ability to use their curses. Damn, this is getting really interesting xD. [/i][/size]
Jun 13, 2015 11:35 PM
Jul 2018
Soooooooooooo many Recaaaaaaaps :/ damn it gets annoying week by week

Other than it was cool to see Jackal transforming and the finale of the prologue. Erza and Mirajane in the end were so epic and I can't wait to see the next part animated.
Jun 14, 2015 5:57 AM
May 2013
These re-caps are seriously pissing me off! It's totally unnecessary. around 7mins totally wasted. And to make it worse the episode wasn't even good enough to make up for it!!! (not saying it was a bad episode....Just wasn't good enough to eclipse my rage)
Jun 14, 2015 6:59 AM

Jan 2015
I couldn't stop laughing at Happy's blown up hair. xD
Jun 14, 2015 7:17 AM

Sep 2014
Shitty long recap taking up so much of the episode, UGH. Other than that, cool episode. Happy miraculously survived cause duh. Natsu using the same move he used against Hades was nice tho.
Jun 14, 2015 7:47 AM

Jun 2014
Well I LOVE IT. I've been waiting for this arc to start for a long time. It was a very good episode. The recaps suck though, but I am willing to look over this detail. That old prick Michello ... I HATED HIS GUTS, he deserved to be killed :D.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.