Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 22, 2015 4:46 PM

Sep 2015
You can never have too much Aiz :) gawd I love kuuderes!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2015 5:10 PM

Apr 2013
^, Actually she is just interested in learning how he got such high stats and so fast. She doesn't romantically care about him.
Which means that she isn't, at least for now, a kuudere.
Jan 30, 2016 7:26 AM
Sep 2009
And so Attack on Titan begins.
Feb 13, 2016 1:13 PM

Jul 2014
Psychoninja said:
OK DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE MONSTER THING AND GO LIKE: "Oh boy, a titan"

I even said myself "Attack On Titan?"(Popular Anime does get noticed a lot)

But this episode was meh. Hestia found him. Amazon(???)twins are attractive. Didn't care about Aiz(I feel this episode was to make me like her but I really don't care about her and I wished this show didn't try to ship them together so hard because its not working in my opinion and it feels so damn forced like Kirito and Asuna forced)
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jun 9, 2016 9:36 PM
Dec 2015
Glad Bell's party made it to the floor alright. The moment where the floor boss was attacking while Bell was running as fast as he could to avoid a battle was intense.

Enjoyed the reunion of Bell and Hestia but damn it Hestia for interrupting Aiz and Bell. Im sorry, I ship Aiz x Bell more than Hestia x Bell
Jul 6, 2016 4:09 PM
Jul 2016
Does anyone know why Lili is carrying around such a large bag? I have never seen Bell or herself use it!
Jul 7, 2016 3:41 AM

Apr 2013
RabiaRSA said:
Does anyone know why Lili is carrying around such a large bag? I have never seen Bell or herself use it!

Supporters carry all the drops (magic stones as well as rare drops) , potions and food reserves, and the like.
Aug 2, 2016 5:02 AM

Jul 2013
It's actually fun to see girls fight over Bell. I don't feel the usual dilemma where I feel like I have to choose between who's best. Here it's just for shits and giggles.

Also that titan.. damn I don't wanna spoil it.
Aug 27, 2016 10:57 AM

Apr 2013
Attack on Titan was real this episode. It was fun seeing them all together, we even got some Tione fanservice :3
Jan 21, 2017 7:30 PM

Mar 2010
I liked the intensity and the attack on titan reference.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 23, 2017 6:12 AM

Aug 2014
Dat Goliath was so funny to slowly watch breaking through the wall like a Titan lel.
Jun 11, 2017 3:03 PM

Jul 2013
So this was what Eren was doing while waiting for the second season of AoT, uhh?
Aug 26, 2017 9:23 AM

Dec 2016
Bell can't get enough love from the ladies, can he? XDD I'm glad Bell made it there in time before he could get squashed by a titan o_o

Hestia and her jealously mode XP lol why am I not surprised.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jan 25, 2018 2:07 AM

Sep 2012
oh man new even all Loki's famila girls are swoon by Bell

seems hes chick magnet has no limits lol
May 19, 2018 9:23 PM

Feb 2015
The rescue was successful, they found them and now there is a plan to go back but they are gonna take a free day and there is such thing like a village inside the dungeon?

Bell and Ais relationship is becoming closer as their destinations put them together and coexist.
Nov 19, 2018 1:23 PM

Sep 2017
I love a good contrast in stories, a safe have for rest and regrouping in the middle of a shit ton of peril makes for a nice change of pace. I've enjoyed the last couple of episodes a lot, the only minor issue I have is that it feels like we weren't really shown how badass Ryu and Asufi actually are. Just had to hear the other talk about if for a few seconds.

Dec 29, 2018 7:58 PM

Jun 2015
huh i dont think i like hestia all that much either at some cases, too much of a mood ruiner..
Jan 27, 2019 4:39 AM

Aug 2017
Another episode and Bell still stucks. Why isn't this anime listed as a harem? It's inexplicable how any of the girls in this would like him. Totally different story with Kirito as Kirito kicks a$$ so his harem makes sense.

Lowering score to 4/10. Attack on Titan lol funny how they threw that in there. I'm starting to dislike this anime and fast foward through it. Also Aiz is not a turn on but at least the rest of the girls are.
Jul 2, 2019 8:18 PM

Apr 2014
-TITAN! TITAAAAAN! TITAN IN THE WALL!

-Boob shots mmk.

-Bell: I do not understand the gravity of being fucked over!
Welf and Lil: You fuckers fucked us over so fuck you.

-What does Aiz see in Bell?

-What is Hermes up to?
Jul 28, 2019 8:05 AM
Aug 2018
"I might have done the same thing."

Still have to find anything really likable about Bell. So far he is a rather weak MC and the first season is almost over. And why on earth is every girl all over him?

And I wouldn't be surprised if Aiz was actually a robot that is missing it's "emotions" implant. Why would anyone fall for somebody like that?

tr25a3Jul 28, 2019 8:13 AM
Sep 18, 2019 11:38 AM

Jul 2016
"I would have done the same."
... well, let me doubt about it, Bell-kun.
Feb 3, 2020 12:13 AM

Aug 2017
Goliath feels like a character from AOT lmao. A bit convenient how they escape from him but it was a good episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 16, 2020 4:30 AM

Nov 2013
hahaha I knew Bell would be just fine without no party saving his ass.
Plus Bell saying he'd do the same (the same thing the other group did) is bullshit.
Bell is too naive to endanger others while saving his ass, he'd rather fight ALONGSIDE the other group, instead of just running past them and forcing them to fight the mobs he aggroed.
Jul 28, 2020 12:51 PM

Jul 2009
What the heck, did Eren escape to another show or something? The similarity is uncanny lol.

We finally get to see more of those two hot Amazoness from the Loki familia. More screentime for them, please.

Seeing Welf and Lili not easily forgiving the Takemikazuchi familia actually made me grin. They legit have more of a spine than Bell, for real.
Sep 28, 2020 11:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
18th floor. A saved zone, a silent-peace placed for adventurers to rest them a bit before continued their extreme journey. No doubt. My boy, and his miserable party got rekt every burden, very easily, in a fastest way. Even they succeeded to pass that damn dumb ass Goliath without battling it? Nice!

Another huge armour always served at the right time to save my Argonaut's boy neck from the obvious danger that resulting him to died. What else i found good at the save floor? Obviously, its Wallenstein girl! Her group casually left their previous post to saved my boy, without any doubt! Oh, well, as expected, its a fate!

Lol. He got caught on Wallentein's boobs. Then, he got a grab tightly by those twin beautiful black skinned lady. Such a seducer and solely typical bitch they were, only to reach a secret information about my boy, Bell kun, how he was so fast progress his ability stats. What the funny thing there was a Wallenstein girl reaction, ofc. Surely she felt so irritating with her former party friends back there, together with their action at the campfire. But, she couldn't do anything because she just a fuckin silent!

Ah, yes, Hestia, and her antic with Bell kun. No surprised, even with the interaction with Lili, its funny, tho. Still, the serious matter was after that. About Welf, and the message from his kami sama. About Hermes's plan. About Bell's 'date' too, ofc. So, yeah, lets see their next day at the save zone that called Under Resort in the middle of the Dungeon! Was there any funny moments left?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 2, 2020 6:21 AM

Mar 2019
Shingeki no Cameo.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Oct 12, 2020 9:25 PM

Feb 2019
Dang, Bell's dedication was awesome in this episode. I really enjoyed watching him run from the Goliath especially, and his and Hestia's reunion was great. Aiz was clueless as ever too. I don't seem to understand her interest in him. Anyways, I enjoyed the episode. Too bad next one sounds like it's going to be pure fanservice date episode.

Hestia is Best-ia.
Oct 15, 2020 12:33 PM

Sep 2018
I almost believed that the fanservice had been set aside in favor of a more serious narrative and aimed at making Bell's character more mature, instead here I am denied halfway through the episode with an abundance of fanservice and funny moments and with the usual stupid face Bell, oh well! Excellent drawings and animations, some moments of the episode were really adrenaline.
Apr 1, 2021 10:29 AM

Jan 2019
No one seems especially concerned about Hestia and Hermes just chillin the dungeon, nor are they trying to hide their presence from the other adventurers. I don't see that ending well for them- but then again, this show hasn't really shown me anything that would indicate that stuff like this really matters.
Oct 18, 2021 1:33 PM

Jul 2021
This episode was aight, I wish we got to see how Hestia and Hermes actually snuck into the dungeon though. Like surely someone would recognise them and they didn't seem to be that well hidden. Also none of the adventurers on the 18th floor seemed at all confused or anything by Hestia and Hermes in the dungeon.

But also I wanna get more about Hermes, like why he's so interested in Bell or who requested him to go check up on Bell. Also what Hephaistios gave Welf
Feb 23, 2022 12:54 PM
Nov 2019
May 29, 2023 3:13 PM

Oct 2019
Bell is such a lady killer isn't he? Too. Many. Boobs. 😅
Jul 1, 2023 10:55 AM
Nov 2022
Demasiado lenta la pobre Ais, estoy esperando unos pequeños celos no como los de Hestia o Lili claro pero tuvo que ponerse la situacion a este nivel para que sintiera incomoda
TeemplarioJul 1, 2023 1:14 PM
Dec 5, 2023 7:15 PM

Nov 2023
Well that was one hot brown skinned woman
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

363 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2015

196 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

208 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

282 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

277 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 11:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.