Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2015 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn that was awesome, so much action this week.

The OST was phenomenal on most parts and I especially liked how much Einhart improved during her fight in the second half. Yeah, that definitely shows what she can do. Quite a fun episode to watch with all around nice action!

Jun 12, 2015 9:36 AM

Apr 2015
It was okay.
But these girls just love face-bashing so much.
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Jun 12, 2015 12:18 PM

Mar 2013
Best Episode by far. Vivid vs Einhart for last episode I hope.
Jun 12, 2015 8:37 PM

Sep 2009
No. Vivio will fight Miura
Jun 13, 2015 12:04 AM
Apr 2015
that was such a great ep, i really did want to see corona win. cant wait for the next ep. also next week is the last ep??? if so nooooooooo!!!!!!! ive waited so long for nanoha to come back and now its going to be gone again :'( i do hope that it's split cour if not please give me a season 5
Jun 13, 2015 12:23 AM

Sep 2009
99% that we'll just get a split core. Cause even to finish tournament Arc they need to show 3 more tournament fights (Vivio vs Miura, Rio vs Harry and Einhard vs Sieg) and two additional fights (I won't spoil them to non-manga readers). I think we have the same situation as with Cinderella girls: A-1 planned to make 24 eps but decided to postpone second half because they have production issues while handling so many series at once
Jun 13, 2015 9:43 PM
Apr 2015
i really hope so
Jun 17, 2015 4:58 AM
Oct 2010
I have followed Nanoha since season 1. Corona is now one of my top fav characters <3
Jun 17, 2015 10:03 PM

Jul 2008
Corona vs Einhart is the best fight in the manga so far and even though it wasn't that greatly adapted it was still awesome to see it animated.

zetsubousei_hero said:

Don't expect any Vivio vs Einhart animated soon, the manga is much further and they haven't got a single rematch yet. Vivio will fight Miura (the fighter girl trained by Zafila) in the next episode and

Jun 18, 2015 12:18 AM

Sep 2014
Great battle between Corona and Einhart.

Shangetsu said:
Corona vs Einhart is the best fight in the manga so far and even though it wasn't that greatly adapted it was still awesome to see it animated.

zetsubousei_hero said:

Don't expect any Vivio vs Einhart animated soon, the manga is much further and they haven't got a single rematch yet. Vivio will fight Miura (the fighter girl trained by Zafila) in the next episode and

Jun 18, 2015 8:49 AM

Jul 2008
Bluazing said:
Great battle between Corona and Einhart.

Shangetsu said:

That'd probably be in the second cours if there is any.
Jun 18, 2015 10:28 PM
Sep 2014
Shangetsu said:

zetsubousei_hero said:

They do get a rematch. But it's in the volume after the latest translated chapter (the translators are slow).
Jun 18, 2015 10:33 PM

Jul 2008
fatalystic said:
Shangetsu said:

They do get a rematch. But it's in the volume after the latest translated chapter (the translators are slow).

Well a rematch is definitively expected but I meant that up to the point where the manga is translated (which is where non Japanese reader and ordinary people will end up), there hasn't been one yet.
Jun 20, 2015 8:35 AM

Aug 2013
sub is dead so I watched it RAW

BRUH, best episode so far
awesome fight, goosebumps evrywere
Jun 26, 2015 10:05 AM

May 2013
Nice episode (glad its subbed now though quality sucked), tbh i didn't really rooted for Corona because i knew Einhart would will. But nice development ofc.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 26, 2015 10:31 AM

Nov 2012
i guess it was kind of obvious that einhart would win, but i still rooted for corona... a shame she didnt win.
Jun 27, 2015 11:06 AM

Dec 2008
I never thought I'd enjoy a 20 minute fight as much as I did just now. That was incredible.
Jun 27, 2015 11:54 AM

Feb 2014
Wow that was a pretty cool fight! Corona can sure pack a punch. That body manipulation stuff was kinda weird! Part of the way through I was hoping that Corona wold actually win because she always seemed to be the weakest of the bunch and thus, she was definitely the underdog. But then I remembered that Einhart had a big goal to achieve and I realized that I would be sad no matter who lost ._.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2015 10:47 AM

Nov 2013
at last found the sub.
cool fight !!!
corona's body automation remind me of shalnark skill from HxH
Jun 28, 2015 12:04 PM

Aug 2008
Very good fight. Best episode so far. Need more episode like this.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 29, 2015 6:35 PM

May 2010
One of the best fights I've seen in a long time! I never gave a shit about Corona before this episode, and somehow in just one episode I ended up totally on her side. I think it would have been awesome for the story if she actually won, completely shattering our expectations as viewers and giving us all a new hero to root for.
“Money can't buy dere”
Jul 7, 2015 2:15 AM

Apr 2012
Corona just bumped up to my favorite nanoha characters list.
I really wasn't expecting her to win against Einhart, and yes she lost but she really held her own against a powerful opponent.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jul 8, 2015 11:09 AM

Jul 2009
Great fight, Corona was great! So powerful, of course she couldn't win, but it was nice to see her skills.
Jul 20, 2015 4:15 PM

May 2012
That was pretty awesome! Looking forward for the conclusion in the last episode.
Sep 27, 2015 11:21 AM

Jan 2011
Wow, for a summoner, Corona sured showed Einhart how martial arts is done. Maybe she should completely ditch Goliath (as actual Golem) and focus on that. Or maybe she'll learn how to use both.

Not surprising she lost, but she did stand her ground. And it was more luck than skill for Einhart to win that. How much HP did she have in the end? About 100? So one grazing hit, or slightly more power behind Coronas hits before, and she would already be down.
Dec 9, 2015 4:46 AM

Aug 2014
Man they really butchered this series. So much false suspense and inconsistency with the Clash Emulation. And way too much exposition for a fight to be going on. How many more cookie cutter "sob" stories are we gonna sit through? Keizo, Takeyuki, and Nobuyuki knew how to properly pace it's story, and made a generic concept of "emotional motivation to win" work. Although they also went a little over board with StrikerS as well, but that was Tsuzuki's large cast and time restraints, even though there was so much going on in StrikerS backstory, they pieced it together very well left a lot of the details to be inferred by the viewer to focus on narrative. This was just cringe. It looked cool though. (and I do mean just cool, the animation itself was stiff)

Corona is pretty awesome. But they over dramatized the whole thing from start to finish.
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Sep 6, 2016 9:10 AM

Aug 2014
All I could think when Corono started puppeting her own body was "Hirenkyaku". XD After all, Ūryū used a Hirenkyaku-based technique of that exact description during and after his fight with Mayuri.

Having played GoD already, I knew Dankūken was coming eventually. Also, am I the only one who thought that "cyclonic counter" was a little ridiculous? Guess this explains why she's so OP in the game. XP
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Sep 6, 2016 11:49 AM

Nov 2014
TEO IS CUTE. I am looking forward to more vivid
Jan 16, 2017 8:34 PM

Dec 2016
That right there was one of the greatest battles in all of the Nanoha series, the flashbacks added to the drama and made it even better.

They get a lot of health back and repaired clothes after each round so it's just like starting from scratch again.
Dec 21, 2017 10:19 AM
Apr 2015
Corona should get her own show.
Mar 10, 2020 3:24 AM

Oct 2007
That was a deliciously violent fight vs. Einhart. Corona tried really hard. I enjoyed watching this.
Nov 6, 2022 9:23 AM

Aug 2018
Well, wanting to be as good as friends can be nice.. But is it really for Corona in the end?.. Fighting.. Only she herself can answer this question, of course..
Will they manage to close things in 1 episode?.. Seems like maybe season will finish with arc in progress maybe.. Which I guess is fine, though a bit unexpected if they decided to do it like this..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2015

58 by Baskarite »»
Nov 26, 2023 7:22 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

29 by Gendolfas »»
Nov 6, 2022 8:56 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

26 by Gendolfas »»
Nov 6, 2022 8:35 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2015

24 by Gendolfas »»
Nov 6, 2022 8:04 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2015

57 by Gendolfas »»
Nov 5, 2022 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.