Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2015 9:49 AM

Oct 2013
Welcome to the Thread with Bizarre things

This Topic is only here to share bizarre Manga, Anime, Stories, Music, Ritual Games, Urban Legends and other things that makes someone uncomfortable.
Discussing the topic is allowed, well i ask for it, please do it, if you feel so!

Be [color=#D52727]WARNED[/color] - many stories could be too gross and you could suffer mentally from them.

Let me share this story as introduction. It is called "44 Days Of Hell" and it is the murder case of Junko Furuta.

Junko Furuta was a 11th grader and 3 days after her 17th birthday, some young Boys (about 17yo) abducted her and shut her in an apartment. They forced Junko to call her parents and tell them not to worry. And with that, the 44 hellish days for Junko Furuta began. They turtured and raped her severely times everyday, and each following day got worse. They raped her over 400 times in that period of time.

You can read the story detailed: HERE. There is also a detailed list of the torturing methods of each day.

And if you want to read an illustrated form of this case as a manga, then check the first few chapters of Uziga Waita - Modern Stories of the Bizarre out.

Now you, what can you show us?
shinomonogatariJun 9, 2015 9:57 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 1, 2015 4:30 AM

Jul 2014
A friend just showed me a few weeks ago and I think it would be perfect for sharing here.

Ever heard of a black metal band called Stalaggh?
Well to be fair they're more noise and ambient then black metal.
It's a group of anonymous musicians from god knows where.

These guys claim to infamousy comes from their 3rd album, Projekt Misanthropia, which apparently is recorded with vocals of mental patients.
Whether this is true or not, I can't say but I can assure you that, at the very least, prepare for 35 minutes of pure discomfort.

Some noise fans have called it interesting but most people just find it disturbing.
Here's the full album for your listening pleasure:

The band is now called Gulaggh and have released something a bit more disturbing.
For more information go here
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your Halloween Outfits

shinomonogatari - Oct 31, 2015

1 by marscoriad »»
Oct 4, 2020 12:31 PM

» Reread a Manga?

shinomonogatari - Oct 16, 2015

2 by shinomonogatari »»
Oct 18, 2015 4:30 PM

» Manga Discussion

shinomonogatari - Nov 12, 2014

25 by shinomonogatari »»
Oct 14, 2015 3:20 PM

» Would you rather?

PandaYingYang - Jan 18, 2015

9 by IommicDisciple »»
Jul 1, 2015 4:57 AM

» Suggestions?

alexander1998 - Jun 7, 2015

1 by shinomonogatari »»
Jun 7, 2015 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.