Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Owari no Seraph Chapter 34 Discussion

Jun 9, 2015 7:53 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Guren is still kill. Yuu almost became a demon but got saved in time by Kimizuki. And Mika wants his husbando back.
The trumpet thing about the angels is a nice thing. Still needs more info about it really. Ashuramaru seems to imply that demons are far better than angels. Or at least, the lesser of the two evils.
Modified by belatkuro, Jun 9, 2015 8:01 AM

Jun 9, 2015 8:19 AM

Crowley OP pls nerf

Jun 9, 2015 8:52 AM

Holy hell Crowley.........
looking forward to Guren's plan, and I really really don't trust Ashuramaru

Jun 9, 2015 9:54 AM

I can't wait to see how badly will Mika react to Yuu's condition.

Jun 9, 2015 3:06 PM

I actually wanted to see Yuu beat the vampire noble but I guess it's ok if he gets eaten by a demon coffin and spat back out.
Mika is coming...

Jun 10, 2015 3:01 AM

damn why every time we lose the chance to see demon Yu fighting this is really irritating..!!

Jun 10, 2015 3:30 AM

belatkuro said:

And Mika wants his husbando back.

His waifu you mean:P
Cant wait for Mika to arrive!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 10, 2015 7:13 AM
Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm excited so much

Jun 11, 2015 7:50 AM

Where you read it? I can't find it.

And yes Mika will totally freak out when he sees Yuu again, I can't want for their second reunion. I hope Guren will be okay because he can't die, I feel like Mika will be the one who will save him since now he knows he is dear to Yuu

Jun 11, 2015 8:07 AM

Quetzaly said:

And yes Mika will totally freak out when he sees Yuu again, I can't want for their second reunion. I hope Guren will be okay because he can't die, I feel like Mika will be the one who will save him since now he knows he is dear to Yuu

found it here for some reason xD http://imgur.com/a/GN9TR

Jun 11, 2015 8:14 AM

Emiyu said:
Quetzaly said:

Weird but thank you, god bless your soul xD
I was looking for it for days

Jun 11, 2015 8:31 AM

yeah i did that too that's why i found it like this, thanks xD

Jun 11, 2015 5:58 PM
Quetzaly said:
Emiyu said:

Emiyu said:

I was the one who posted on imgur. Some people on tumblr wanted to read it and I thought I'd share. I don't know how to submit on manga websites so I chose imgur, I saw someone doing it before, so...
Modified by naekari, Jun 11, 2015 9:25 PM

Jun 12, 2015 12:20 AM

ciras said:
Quetzaly said:

Emiyu said:

I was the one who posted on imgur. Some people on tumblr wanted to read it and I thought I'd share. I don't know how to submit on manga websites so I chose imgur, I saw someone doing it before, so...

You sir are a god among men. Thank you.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?

Jun 12, 2015 1:40 AM

I was the one who posted on imgur. Some people on tumblr wanted to read it and I thought I'd share. I don't know how to submit on manga websites so I chose imgur, I saw someone doing it before, so... [/quote]
oh nice thanks then :D

Jun 12, 2015 1:56 AM
bobzanny said:
You sir are a god among men. Thank you.

Nah, but thanks. heh You're very welcome.

Emiyu said:
oh nice thanks then :D

You're welcome. I'm glad it reached so many people, so thank you for sharing.

Jun 12, 2015 3:17 PM

They need to stop relying on those pills tbh. That shit obviously has consequences.

Jun 12, 2015 11:19 PM

So much for nakama power saving Gurren. Guessing he'll just get captured. Hope he won't get tortured AgK style >.<

Damn that cliffhanger! Mika is going to try to get his waifu back! No idea how this will go down but I can't wait to find out.

Jun 13, 2015 10:22 AM
That settles it. Don't do drugs kids, you will be put into a demon coffin and spit back out by your friend, knocked unconscious, and then your childhood friend will most likely react... A lot... Omg when does the next chapter come out...

Jun 13, 2015 2:00 PM

ciras said:
Quetzaly said:

Emiyu said:

Thank you so much :D

Jun 13, 2015 6:21 PM
Dag, that cliffhanger ending left me beyond hyped.
ITS HAPPENING

Jun 13, 2015 7:09 PM

Yup defenitally worth the wait! I feel like crying though!!!! :(

Jun 15, 2015 7:45 PM

Well, that chapter was quite anticlimactic. So much for Yu going SSJ. Nothing really happened. I guess Mika has finally showed up but I'll have to wait forever again...

Jun 16, 2015 12:03 AM

The bit where he said give me more power reminded me of Vergil.
Mika gonna f**k sh*t up in the next chapter

Jun 16, 2015 3:38 AM

Bring On The Trumpets xD

"I! don't! care!! gimme the power!" xD
but wonder what precisely ashuramaru was meaning with "lost more humanity" is yuu getting turned into an angel by the angel side in him?
maybe once he's completely turned into an angel he'll be seraph mode non-stop

oh, only 2-3 minutes, that's not so much
funny the face yoichi was making when yu woke up

lol break through the wall xD
serious crowley :o finally (using both hands = serious xD)

"be an adult and be a good example for me"
that's a cool line

mmm, it wasn't an impression then that guren didn't risk anything since he has a pact with ferid
but yu didn't knew, nor anyone else (maybe shinya knows.. or not :/ )

cool use of the coffin :D

mika finally has reached them :D
if he plays of agility avoiding fights he may be able to succeed

so many things, didn't feel like only one chapter :D

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"

Jun 16, 2015 6:36 AM

He wants his beloved Yu-chan back.

Sadly, we have to wait another month.

Jun 16, 2015 6:41 AM

I can already see the Yaoi ending.

insert cool edgy lines
shameless self promote
lame poet and quote

Jun 16, 2015 1:13 PM

Aka pills aren't helpful at all when dealing with vampires if Crowley is anything to go by. He's not even the strongest according to the ranks.

Also: Yuu is still irritating, Mika is still badass and Guren continues to be useless.

Jun 16, 2015 3:24 PM
Yuu is so stupid, like Asuramaru said, you can't have power without having to face the consequences. I mean, he almost got possessed. That's something an idiot would do.

Mika better save his ass from the "nasty and greedy humans"

Jun 16, 2015 3:39 PM

While ultimately Yuu achieved nothing in this chapter, it was pretty interesting. Crowley is a beast :O And he's not even the strongest...yep, humans are screwed.

I'm actually quite glad Glen wasn't saved. Not because I don't like him, but because I feel things will get veeeery interesting now that he's caught by the vampires. I kinda feel like he and Ferid are working together...

Aaaaand here comes Mika. For Yuu. Again. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't getting on my nerves. NONETHELESS, I'm excited for next chapter!

Jun 16, 2015 5:01 PM

OHMYGOD I couldn't really tell whether or not Yuu was actually possessed. So, Guren and Kimizuki were pretty darn cool. Also, Mikaela appears once again. Ha "we can take down one noble." They're going to be in for a pretty nasty surprise. Mikaela is sooo yandere omg. The art was as lovely as usual. I'm looking forwards to the next chapter :P

Jun 16, 2015 11:19 PM

"You can't just take drugs and expect to get stronger without any consequences, Yu. That's wrong"

This line was pretty lol.

Jun 18, 2015 8:27 AM
i felt like yuu was still in control as was still acting and talking like himself. he was also unaware of the demon horn.

its kinda like a battle between angels demons within
in him and that purity is not always the best thing AKA angels.

Jun 18, 2015 10:32 PM

With that pace, half episode, maybe ? Things are going really fast.

It's still unclear how the demon possession works. During the test, they're shown as the demon taking over control while the human gave up on everything.
But with the drug that's supposed to make it easier to merge with demons, it seems more like Yuu is turning into a demon while Ashuramaru feed on the emotion, and then they became more similar and then become one.

Demons are better than Angels is probably because vampires and demons are like monsters that feed. They just do what they need to survive.
Angels in the other hand will destroy all human as a divine mission. Single minded overpowered creature focused on making human extinct.

> Mika saw Yuu unconscious
> Yuu unconscious --> Yuu doesn't know --> can kill all the filthy human and blame it on other vampires ==> happy life with my waifu

Jun 19, 2015 6:39 AM
maybe Ashuramaru possed yuu to save him from the seraph

Jun 20, 2015 12:38 PM

.... that noble op, some one release a title update and nerf it plox.

well, yuu is a demon now, and trumpets huh, for some reason i keep thing about judgement day >_< too many speculations not enough chapters.
Art of ruining the moment. Bring up a meme.

what isn't found, will destroy All around it.
because its not there,
theres nothing can be done about it

there are lies one wants tobe exposed, there are also
truths that one does not want th believe in.
In my case there is one of each

life will give you lemons, take the lemons and squirt it back
into life's eyes.

Jun 20, 2015 12:39 PM

nseika said:
> Yuu unconscious --> Yuu doesn't know --> can kill all the filthy human and blame it on other vampires ==> happy life with my waifu

+1. made ma laugh.
Art of ruining the moment. Bring up a meme.

what isn't found, will destroy All around it.
because its not there,
theres nothing can be done about it

there are lies one wants tobe exposed, there are also
truths that one does not want th believe in.
In my case there is one of each

life will give you lemons, take the lemons and squirt it back
into life's eyes.

Jun 20, 2015 5:52 PM

Enjoyed this chapter, the 1 month wait is agony.

Jun 20, 2015 8:40 PM

I get the feeling mika is gonna end up helping them instead of being a threat to them. Mika was told to run away during all the commotion or something along these lines by krul.

Jun 20, 2015 9:01 PM
The next chapter will probably look like that

Mika vs JIDA -> Mika (almost) takes Yu and want to escape -> Kureto and his "angels" appear -> "angel" vs. Mika -> Mika has no chance against the angels -> suck some human blood -> complete his transformation -> power-up -> kill the angels or escape

I wonder if Yu will ever fight against Kureto and the Hiragi family since almost every Hiragi want to create a dictatorship. Kureto wants to "enslave" the rest of humankind aka crush all other surviving human organizations. Yes, only Kureto said something like that but I think the other Hiragis Tenri and Sheishiro also want to be the dictator of humankind.
Modified by Dracur, Jul 1, 2015 4:55 AM

Jul 1, 2015 5:11 PM

2nd time Yuu gained enormous power that amounted to nothing. Oh well.

Jul 8, 2015 9:31 PM

kuro-ooji said:
OHMYGOD I couldn't really tell whether or not Yuu was actually possessed. So, Guren and Kimizuki were pretty darn cool

yeah i feel like there Gurren knows something about being controlled by the demon that others don't because unlike yoichi when Yu lost control and still seems himself just really focused and in control, but Gurren still freaked out about him being taken over by the demon.
that or he just wants them to leave already to start his plan

Jul 9, 2015 11:06 PM

salvador4th said:
kuro-ooji said:
OHMYGOD I couldn't really tell whether or not Yuu was actually possessed. So, Guren and Kimizuki were pretty darn cool

yeah i feel like there Gurren knows something about being controlled by the demon that others don't because unlike yoichi when Yu lost control and still seems himself just really focused and in control, but Gurren still freaked out about him being taken over by the demon.
that or he just wants them to leave already to start his plan

Well, yeah, he kinda knew the creator of the *vampire killing* demon weapons, so ehhhh.

nseika said:
With that pace, half episode, maybe ? Things are going really fast.

It's still unclear how the demon possession works. During the test, they're shown as the demon taking over control while the human gave up on everything.
But with the drug that's supposed to make it easier to merge with demons, it seems more like Yuu is turning into a demon while Ashuramaru feed on the emotion, and then they became more similar and then become one.

Demons are better than Angels is probably because vampires and demons are like monsters that feed. They just do what they need to survive.
Angels in the other hand will destroy all human as a divine mission. Single minded overpowered creature focused on making human extinct.

No, it's actually very clear. In the first instance
>Making a contract with demon
>Demon tries to take over the human's body(testing if the human is good enough/that's what demons do - take over)
>Demon sees the human is resiliant
>Becomes the human's demon weapon.

second instance
>Human takes the drug
>Human and demon can work better with each other(the humans can utilise the demons better)

third instance

>Yuu takes too many drugs
>He dies.
>He is revived by angels
>Ashuramaru stops him from becoming the Seraph of the End again by making him use his(Asura's) power.
>Yu turns into a demon as he
1) Over uses the power
2) Falls to revenge/power

Simple.
The sun is a deadly laser

Jul 15, 2015 5:18 AM

Micheala is going to stir up some shit.
All credit goes to Sacred.

Aug 1, 2015 8:41 AM
I dig that last panel. Oh god Mikaela welcome to my bias list.

Aug 4, 2015 7:03 PM

well, that was disappointing. He just fainted like a silly dandelion

Jun 23, 2016 10:44 PM

That horn, oh my:o

Oct 2, 2016 1:23 PM

Ahh...when Mika finally appears, that's when the chapter ends!! xD

I think Yu has a point; what's the point of living in this empty world if you don't have family to cling to? I found it sweet of Kimizuki to agree with Yu and indirectly acknowledged the idiot as his family. :))

Jul 16, 2017 2:17 PM
What the heck? Mika shows at the very last panel. Why does it take him that long?