Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2015 1:22 PM

Apr 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One of these days I need to try real wasabi. The fake stuff used for most sushi is awful.

Thanks for that, show, educating and broadening horizons.
ArdanazJan 12, 2016 4:01 AM
Jun 10, 2015 2:48 PM

Aug 2013
To be fair, both Asger and Emil applied far too much processed wasabi on their initial try. No wonder they hated it right off the bat.
Jun 12, 2015 1:05 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I couldn't help but laugh at this episode. Oh man, I had my mom try "fake" wasabi for the first time about less than a month ago when she wanted to go out for Asian food. She nearly exploded trying it. So I had to smile at Asger and Emil's reactions.
My mom still talks about wasabi, ha hah!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 14, 2016 1:43 AM

Dec 2014
I really like this show. I love learning about Japanese food and something other than otaku culture. I love wasabi.

There was a band in the studio I was engineering for. During a break the got some sushi. I was watching them eat it. One of the guys asked if I liked sushi. I admitted I'd never tried it. So they gave me a piece of tuna and some wasabi, which to my surprise I loved it. I have always liked hot foods so it was fine by me. So I have to thank the band Stowaway, for turning me on to sushi and wasabi. šŸ£

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eikoku Ikka, Nihon wo Taberu Episode 6 Discussion

currycurry - May 18, 2015

6 by Swiggy »»
Jul 29, 2016 3:17 AM

Poll: » Eikoku Ikka, Nihon wo Taberu Episode 24 Discussion

JPthugnificent - Nov 6, 2015

0 by JPthugnificent »»
Nov 6, 2015 12:22 PM

Poll: » Eikoku Ikka, Nihon wo Taberu Episode 23 Discussion

currycurry - Oct 4, 2015

0 by currycurry »»
Oct 4, 2015 11:54 AM

Poll: » Eikoku Ikka, Nihon wo Taberu Episode 20 Discussion

Swiggy - Oct 1, 2015

0 by Swiggy »»
Oct 1, 2015 5:40 PM

Poll: » Eikoku Ikka, Nihon wo Taberu Episode 22 Discussion

currycurry - Sep 30, 2015

0 by currycurry »»
Sep 30, 2015 9:17 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.