Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2015 3:07 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sweet, a direct follow up with the Jet Scrander still trashed. So they finally meet Count Brocken, and in an all out attack on the lab, nice. And Baron Ashura is back in the game finally. Wonder if they'll actually manage to cooperate or they'll just get in each other's way haha.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 13, 2016 11:03 AM

Jul 2010
Even though I'm TeamBaron I have to say Count did a good job this episode and it was kinda intense, these episodes always are when they got really close to victory like almost destroying the institute, killing the scientists, destroying Mazinger etc. It will be nice to see Baron get into the game again though... and lose countless times...again FeelsBadMan
Sep 13, 2016 5:48 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Bye, bye Jairon J1!!!

Aerea Fortress Ghoul and now.... Submarine Fortress Bood, double dangerous for Mazinger Z and friends!!!!
Jan 8, 2018 9:12 AM

Nov 2011
The clash is getting even worse, now from the sea and from the sky the Mazinga will be attacked, this thing gives me even more excitement. The depressing thing about this episode is to see Koji who is always cheated by the enemy. Instead I am fascinated by how Dr. Hell and his attendants manage to always have good strategies. An interesting solution was found by Dr. Yumi to hide the Jet Scrander laboratory.
Jan 5, 2021 2:09 AM

Nov 2015
kinda hate baron ahsler now, his jealousy against count broken is getting old... they should have get rid of the baron long time ago... go on vacation or something! xD anyways, i'm curious how this evil team up is gonna be, if the chemistry between them improves, etc.
enjoyment 5/5. love it!

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 2 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 3, 2015

10 by Slorglord »»
Mar 2, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 92 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

10 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 91 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

6 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 90 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 78 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 14, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 21, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.