Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 7, 2015 5:11 AM

Dec 2012
I think if Midorima-kun get in the zone He can shoot from Japan to China
And there is a Zone greater than the Zone and that Zone is known as.....The Twilight Zone.

Jun 7, 2015 5:37 AM
Apr 2010
Mibuchi is so cool. I wish I could be as cool and friendly as him irl...
Jun 7, 2015 7:03 AM

Sep 2013
XPwnDEnd said:
Ah hell yeah! Akashi in the zone was just wonderful to see -- coast to coast blow by against Seirin, which he started himself with the steal! We're approaching the absolute climax of this game right when the NBA Finals are underway. Makes me wonder if Production IG planned this at all. If not, this is simply a wonderful coincidence. XD

You may have something there. The gap between seasons 2 and 3 is significantly shorter than the gap between seasons 1 and 2.

gghelis said:
8. Kuroko and Kiyoshi's 'I surrender' pose still cracks me up. And Akashi's layup actually bounced on the rim before going in. Imagine him missing after all that showy play and smack talk.

Good idea for an NG-shuu episode.

I can do that, but not until the season is finished. My other ideas:

1) Akashi's elbow pass going into the crowd. Cut to Hayama laughing and cue Akashi's death stare.

2) Midorima: that was a good loop and the spin has zero deviation.
Izuki: Hyuga airball!?!

Made some corrections to the subtitles: http://textuploader.com/23m2
Jun 7, 2015 7:14 AM

Sep 2014
Fantastic episode! We finally get to see Akashi's zone and it's as OP as expected. Let's see how Kagami's zone beyond zone does.
Jun 7, 2015 8:22 AM

Mar 2015
The final match is better executed in the anime than in the manga. I'm looking forward to the - I suppose - three more episodes.

There are still some highlights waiting.

Akashi abondoning his team mates - this is exactly why 'his basketball' is doomed to fail and 'The Basketball which Kuroko Plays' is superior.
Jun 7, 2015 8:50 AM

Oct 2014
A zone in the zone.

Zoneception.
Jun 7, 2015 9:10 AM

Apr 2013
j0x said:
damn the animation of Akashi's zone is awesome, too bad Kagami will open the second gate that leads to a zone beyond the zone, the metazone lol
aka bullshit asspull
Jun 7, 2015 9:36 AM
Jun 2015
Akashi zone is awesome!! But The "fake" to Kuroko and Kiyoshi was clearly a violation......
Jun 7, 2015 12:03 PM

Aug 2014
I gotcha. All the trainers from all the greatest basket teams are the previous generation of the champions!
It's that what I think, now I don't if is really true ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jun 7, 2015 1:11 PM

Jan 2013
Amazing animation during Akashi's zone. Already in the 4th quarter, fairly good pacing.
Jun 7, 2015 1:19 PM

Jul 2014
I still can't figure out why people are calling "ass-pull." Id love to know what is it that you want to happen.

talos91 said:
Akashi zone is awesome!! But The "fake" to Kuroko and Kiyoshi was clearly a violation......
It's called a skip dribble, totally legal.
Jun 7, 2015 1:51 PM

Jun 2013
Hyuuga was cool in this episode. I like the relationships between third years.
Akashi amazing as well. Doesnt need anyone but himself, cool.
Cant wait for next week.
Jun 7, 2015 1:54 PM

Oct 2013
ibear said:

talos91 said:

He took 2 steps with the ball in his hand(the ball is in his hand in the beginning of the move, he falls with both feet and than starts dribbling) , that is totally a dribbling violation

But this is only an anime error, in the manga he just looks up making the fake.
They wanted things to look cooler and it ended slightly wrong. The anime does a lot of those, so is better not to look deep on it. Kuroko isn't even a deep in the rules series so is better not even to think about it.
bigivelfhqJun 7, 2015 1:57 PM
Jun 7, 2015 1:56 PM

Jun 2013
holy shit man Akashi was just like a boss
Jun 7, 2015 2:28 PM

Apr 2013
ibear said:
I still can't figure out why people are calling "ass-pull."
Rakuzan shitstomping everyone in the tournament. Comes Cinderella Seirin to challenge them. Gets destroyed too by Akashi and his peons. Only chance to win is by relying on God Kagami who receives a random power up in the last stretch of the game to make Seirin victorious and have Akashi losing for the first time.
Jun 7, 2015 2:54 PM

Jun 2014
Will Seirin pull their biggest ass-pull to date?
Akashi's animation - AMAZING, I loved the dialogue too. I keep saying this but Seirin is just so unflattering to me, they're so unnecessary loud and obnoxious.
But seriously? Another door? A zone in a zone? Are they all on drugs
Jun 7, 2015 3:31 PM

Dec 2013
I wonder if Kuroko has a zone... But anyway, Seirin catching up from a 20-point deficit feels like a huge ass-pull to me
Jun 7, 2015 3:40 PM

Jul 2014
Sourire said:
ibear said:
I still can't figure out why people are calling "ass-pull."
Rakuzan shitstomping everyone in the tournament. Comes Cinderella Seirin to challenge them. Gets destroyed too by Akashi and his peons. Only chance to win is by relying on God Kagami who receives a random power up in the last stretch of the game to make Seirin victorious and have Akashi losing for the first time.
Random power up? Kise said he was equal to the GoM after the practice match
Jun 7, 2015 3:42 PM

Mar 2013
lmao @ people calling Kagami the ass-pull when Akashi's entire character is a guy who's the height and build of a slender woman but is magically the ultra best at basketball and also has a magic eye gifted by his demonic second personality.

Kagami's a guy that trained in basketball in America and is tall with a muscular build. They've already established he's good at the game, really good. The concept of him being so desperate to win that he manages to unlock new power that's literally just based on strengthening his already obvious ability isn't the stupidest thing this show has ever done by far.
Jun 7, 2015 3:43 PM

Jul 2014
bigivelfhq said:
ibear said:

He took 2 steps with the ball in his hand(the ball is in his hand in the beginning of the move, he falls with both feet and than starts dribbling) , that is totally a dribbling violation

They wanted things to look cooler and it ended slightly wrong. The anime does a lot of those, so is better not to look deep on it. Kuroko isn't even a deep in the rules series so is better not even to think about it.
Once again, it's a skip dribble. He never stopped dribbling, just took a skipping step.
Jun 7, 2015 5:46 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
God Akashi has awoken >//<
Jun 7, 2015 6:00 PM

Sep 2013
ibear said:
bigivelfhq said:

Once again, it's a skip dribble. He never stopped dribbling, just took a skipping step.

Initially my thoughts were the same as bigivelhq's. If anything, the move is just slightly illegal if you compare it to a hopstep which is perfectly legal (not a travel violation): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNHvktSZcHc

But if a skip dribble is legal, all the better.

straggy said:
lmao @ people calling Kagami the ass-pull when Akashi's entire character is a guy who's the height and build of a slender woman but is magically the ultra best at basketball and also has a magic eye gifted by his demonic second personality.

Kagami's a guy that trained in basketball in America and is tall with a muscular build. They've already established he's good at the game, really good. The concept of him being so desperate to win that he manages to unlock new power that's literally just based on strengthening his already obvious ability isn't the stupidest thing this show has ever done by far.

This, even though there are explanations for the EE and eye color change.

Bunch of people calling asspull when there is none. The word asspull is like the word misogynist these days, so overused (and abused) that the original meaning is lost.

By their logic, everything that is a new move or a new reveal is an asspull:

Kagami shot a 3 in season 2 but he didn't do it in season 1. Asspull. Izuki didn't use Eagle's Spear against Too and Yosen, but pulled it out of his ass against Kaijou. And meteor jam too. Who cares if there was foreshadowing for it with Alex's training. Nobody actually said these, but it does show how silly their arguments are.

The complete zone is revealed. Asspull, because we are supposed to assume the original zone is the complete one. When something is revealed to be more than what it was, asspull.

Akashi going into the zone. Asspull, even though there is a flashback of him thinking about it, and successfully going into it, and then explaining that his insights (understanding the mental state needed to go into it) and self-awareness (knowing his trigger) were the reasons he was able to do it. Not to mention that he's the strongest GoM and last boss, and the zone was meant to be a trump card used in desperate situations.

And this must be another definition of asspull: When something happens that I don't like, don't understand, or can't explain, or if something unlikely happens, it's an asspull.

Anon1409 said:
I wonder if Kuroko has a zone... But anyway, Seirin catching up from a 20-point deficit feels like a huge ass-pull to me

By that definition, yes, your feelings are right. Even comebacks must be considered asspull.
TorribleJun 7, 2015 7:03 PM
Jun 7, 2015 6:40 PM

May 2010
Torrible said:
1. Glad Akashi's zone didn't look like this:

I know a lot of people were hoping that it would look this way, but personally I find it weird-looking

Eh, that's what I expected to be honest :/ Looks way cooler imo.

Zone within the zone huh... Not that I have expected anything better. I'm also guessing that the 'shadow' is Kagami himself, definitely would be surprised if it was someone else.
Jun 7, 2015 6:47 PM

May 2015
Akashi entering the zone was sick.
A zone greater then zone? We'll see if Kogami can open it. I'm sure he will.
All up to you ace!
Jun 7, 2015 8:34 PM
Jun 2015
Torrible said:
ibear said:

Initially my thoughts were the same as bigivelhq's. If anything, the move is just slightly illegal if you compare it to a hopstep which is perfectly legal (not a travel violation): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNHvktSZcHc

straggy said:

This, even though there are explanations for the EE and eye color change.

Bunch of people calling asspull when there is none. The word asspull is like the word misogynist these days, so overused (and abused) that the original meaning is lost.

By their logic, everything that is a new move or a new reveal is an asspull:

Kagami shot a 3 in season 2 but he didn't do it in season 1. Asspull. Izuki didn't use Eagle's Spear against Too and Yosen, but pulled it out of his ass against Kaijou. And meteor jam too. Who cares if there was foreshadowing for it with Alex's training. Nobody actually said these, but it does show how silly their arguments are.

The complete zone is revealed. Asspull, because we are supposed to assume the original zone is the complete one. When something is revealed to be more than what it was, asspull.

Akashi going into the zone. Asspull, even though there is a flashback of him thinking about it, and successfully going into it, and then explaining that his insights (understanding the mental state needed to go into it) and self-awareness (knowing his trigger) were the reasons he was able to do it. Not to mention that he's the strongest GoM and last boss, and the zone was meant to be a trump card used in desperate situations.

And this must be another definition of asspull: When something happens that I don't like, don't understand, or can't explain, or if something unlikely happens, it's an asspull.

Anon1409 said:

By that definition, yes, your feelings are right. Even comebacks must be considered asspull.

whether something is an asspull or not in this anime depends on how realistic to real basketball u want it to be. If you expected no realism at all, then even kagami teleporting from court to court or half court dunk would not be considered an asspull. If you're hoping for it be a bit more realistic, then the 2nd zone would be considered an asspull because it takes years of training to be able to coordinate and be in sync with the team. one does not simply become in sync in the final 3 minutes of the game. Of course i agree that comebacks are not an asspull.
Jun 7, 2015 8:38 PM

Jul 2014
Torrible said:
ibear said:

It's not a hopstep because he never gathers the ball, and as good as Akashi is, at 5'8 I'm gonna doubt that he can palm a ball mid dribble. He also doesn't land with both feet at the same time.
<-palm down
Jun 7, 2015 9:47 PM

Sep 2013
Careful about spoilers. Also, did you have to quote my entire post?

onewinged789 said:

whether something is an asspull or not in this anime depends on how realistic to real basketball u want it to be. If you expected no realism at all, then even kagami teleporting from court to court or half court dunk would not be considered an asspull.

Although there is always some subjectivity with regards to what constitutes asspull, it shouldn't be completely subjected to individual expectations and whims.

An asspull, according to the original definition, has to be completely unbelievable or has to break the existing rules of the universe.

ibear said:

It's not a hopstep because he never gathers the ball, and as good as Akashi is, at 5'8 I'm gonna doubt that he can palm a ball mid dribble. He also doesn't land with both feet at the same time.

Yeah I know it wasn't a hop step. I was just saying that, in my mind, previously, the legality of a hop step should mitigate what Akashi did. But that's irrelevant now if a skip dribble is what it was.
TorribleJun 7, 2015 10:10 PM
Jun 7, 2015 10:56 PM

Aug 2008
Akashi in zone. Finally, another zone vs zone. Murasakibara zone is too short. Hopefully, this zone battle will last longer. Oh, Kuroko better has zone. This show is name after him.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 8, 2015 12:16 AM

Jun 2014
oh man, it's getting worse and worse
fuck kagami, just make worthless seirin lose and take another training camp
instead of inventing a 2nd zone, wth
Jun 8, 2015 3:20 AM
Jun 2015
[quote=Torrible]

An asspull, according to the original definition, has to be completely unbelievable or has to break the existing rules of the universe.

That is why it is entirely based on one's expectations because everyone has a different standard of what is unbelievable. I should note that using willpower to break precedent is not anything new, but it can get unrealistic if the new limit is too far ahead of the old one. Kagami extending the time limit of the zone is ok for some people depending on HOW LONG the extension is. Some people might be ok with a 5 minute extension. some people might be ok with a 10 minute. So when does it become unrealistic? 15 minutes? 20 minutes? 30 minutes? No one can answer this but yourself. some people though him staying in the current zone is quite long but is still ok with it and some people already thinks its too long.
Jun 8, 2015 6:40 AM

Jul 2014
This episode is seriously epic!!!!
Like first Hyuuga! #KYAAAAA He's so cool!
Second Kagami in the zone, he looks so cool omg xD
And then Akashi in the zone!
This episode was on fire!
Loved it!
Jun 8, 2015 10:03 AM

Apr 2012
Visit my blog site for my own impressions about anime & other things: http://infonochikara.wordpress.com/
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/kaoru_kajiura
Subscribe on YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/KaoruKajiura
Jun 8, 2015 10:43 AM

Apr 2013
ibear said:
Sourire said:
Random power up? Kise said he was equal to the GoM after the practice match
equal to the GoM, opens a "2nd door" in the zone with the power of friendship that was unheard of until an episode ago.
Jun 8, 2015 3:58 PM
Jul 2014
I love the "been there, done that" attitude of Seirin.

Zone ² hype
Jun 8, 2015 4:57 PM

Sep 2012
SchwingBoner said:

HELL YEAH! The moment I've been waiting for! Akashi in the zone!

More OP Akashi greatness.

Thank you so much for this! These are wonderful gifs.

On this note, the animation was fantastic. Maybe it's just me, but the details and motion of this episode were rather stunning. I mean, excluding "zoneception." Well, it's shounen anime. *shrugs* OP-ness isn't too big a deal.

Akashi really is an OP badass. I know what will happen (kind of) because I've read the manga until probably the end of next episode or so. I'm pretty much using the anime to refresh on what happened in the manga until where I stopped reading since it's really been a while. And I'm too lazy to reread when there's a wonderful anime about it to watch instead.

About shipping, I am a open shipper of Akashi/Kuroko and Aomine/Kuroko. Sorry not sorry. I am a devoted BL fan.

I'm rating this 9/10 for animation quality (in my opinion at least). Hopefully next episode will have the same quality as this one.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Jun 8, 2015 6:36 PM

Sep 2013
Dat animation doe.
Jun 8, 2015 10:46 PM

May 2014
Damn. Akashi so much sweg in da zone!

"A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death" -Lelouch Vi Brittania
Jun 9, 2015 5:35 AM
Aug 2007
So we're literally about to see Kagami go Super Saiyan 2? This Zone stuff has ruined KnB IMO. It's completely ridiculous now.

Now Akashi is able to go into Zone mode as well, and suddenly he's unstoppable. But only until Kagami goes into Zone2, and then they'll win. Unless Akashi pulls out another powerup, and then we'll have to wait for Seirin to pull off another powerup to win with a buzzer beater.

I only recently started watching this show, so I marathoned about 65 episodes, I think this show isn't suited for weekly episodes. Its a lot more enjoyable to watch it all in one go.
Jun 9, 2015 11:27 AM

Apr 2011
I'd argue that the animation isn't really that amazing, there was a lot of shortcuts used there though it doesn't change the fact that it did look good. That being said, Zone within the Zone.... I'll leave my thoughts to it until it is completely revealed (because spoilers) and judging by the preview and the title of the next episode, I'm gonna guess it's gonna happen in the next episode.

Also, I don't understand how the Void works. Yeah, he bends lower so he jumps later. That's not gonna stop the defender's momentum and he's still gonna jump, albeit quicker meaning that the defense will actually be too fast letting Reo to plunder the 3 pointer more easily. I dunno what you guys think, but I think the author should've gone with that instead.

Also, like hell you need willpower more than tactics to kill a giant. Fuck man, willpower ain't gonna give you shit if you don't have the proper tactics. Tactics are the most important part of the sport, next comes the skill to pull it off and willpower comes after that.
Jun 9, 2015 8:05 PM

Sep 2013
yhunata said:

Also, I don't understand how the Void works. Yeah, he bends lower so he jumps later. That's not gonna stop the defender's momentum and he's still gonna jump, albeit quicker meaning that the defense will actually be too fast letting Reo to plunder the 3 pointer more easily. I dunno what you guys think, but I think the author should've gone with that instead.

You missed the bit about him halting just at the instant when the defender's legs are fully stretched. The defender, following Mibuchi's rhythm, halts with him. With his momentum fully arrested and legs fully straightened, the defender will be unable to jump. The defender, who has never faced a situation like this before will be frozen in place, unable to react for a moment. If he somehow reacts and bends his legs again and jump, he won't reach, like Koga. What Hyuga did was probably starting the jump later, ignoring Mibuchi's rhythm, and making an uninterrupted jump like he was blocking a normal shot. I think of the Void as a very different (early) sort of pump fake.
TorribleJun 10, 2015 4:12 AM
Jun 10, 2015 2:05 AM

Mar 2009
lmao. Of course there's a Zone beyond the Zone. Of course there is...

Once again, Akashi is ridiculous, but I've talked about him before. Nothing else to say that has already been said in this thread.

Gotta mention that animation, though. I feel like Kuroko's animation doesn't get talked about enough, but there are certain times throughout the entire series where it sure is impressive. The animation, together with the outstanding direction during Akashi's Zone was really something else. The direction really made it pop.
Jun 10, 2015 5:50 AM

Apr 2011
Torrible said:
You missed the bit about him halting just at the instant when the defender's legs are fully stretched. The defender, following Mibuchi's rhythm, halts with him. With his momentum fully arrested and legs fully straightened, the defender will be unable to jump. The defender, who has never faced a situation like this before will be frozen in place, unable to react for a moment. If he somehow reacts and bends his legs again and jump, he won't reach, like Koga. What Hyuga did was probably starting the jump later, ignoring Mibuchi's rhythm, and making an uninterrupted jump like he was blocking a normal shot. I think of the Void as a very different (early) sort of pump fake.

That's the thing, a jump can only be stopped at that point if the person jumping is aware and is trying to stop and even then, it'll be difficult as fuck to stop as by then the momentum will be too much to screech to a halt without injuring your knees. I agree that Hyuuga simply jumped late, but stopping at that point of the jump is utterly impossible. The halt may slow down the momentum, but it'll never be put to a stop. Not with that timing.
Jun 10, 2015 8:49 AM

Sep 2013
yhunata said:
Torrible said:

That's the thing, a jump can only be stopped at that point if the person jumping is aware and is trying to stop and even then, it'll be difficult as fuck to stop as by then the momentum will be too much to screech to a halt without injuring your knees. I agree that Hyuuga simply jumped late, but stopping at that point of the jump is utterly impossible. The halt may slow down the momentum, but it'll never be put to a stop. Not with that timing.

It's plausible enough for me. The halt happens very early, before any kind of speed is gained. Of course, it'd more realistic if Hyuga had made a little jump and came back down, instead of just freezing (making the void shot exactly like a pump fake just that with an early timing). But it's KnB, so the effect of every move has to be exaggerated and dramatized to a degree. I'm fine with it as long the explanation is reasonable/plausible enough. It's not like other moves like the Ignite pass kai or mirage shot are physically achievable in real life.
Jun 10, 2015 9:32 AM

Apr 2011
Torrible said:
It's plausible enough for me. The halt happens very early, before any kind of speed is gained. Of course, it'd more realistic if Hyuga had made a little jump and came back down, instead of just freezing (making the void shot exactly like a pump fake just that with an early timing). But it's KnB, so the effect of every move has to be exaggerated and dramatized to a degree. I'm fine with it as long the explanation is reasonable/plausible enough. It's not like other moves like the Ignite pass kai or mirage shot are physically achievable in real life.

The thing is, stopping a jump is difficult (once you've started to jump, that is), especially so subconsciously. The thing is, I don't think this is exaggerated. I think this Void would've been much better if, like you said, the defender jumped a little (due to the slow down process, which can happen subconsciously) which gives Reo the chance to shoot rather than having the defender freeze. As for Ignite Pass Kai, rotation can increase penetration (see guns), so that does have a realistic base for it. Of course, it would be impossible to do bare-handed (or at least impossible for someone with Kuroko's build) in reality. As for the Phantom Shot, that one is kinda bullshit, but that is for another thread which has long since gone.
Jun 10, 2015 10:21 AM

Sep 2013
yhunata said:

The thing is, stopping a jump is difficult (once you've started to jump, that is), especially so subconsciously. The thing is, I don't think this is exaggerated. I think this Void would've been much better if, like you said, the defender jumped a little (due to the slow down process, which can happen subconsciously) which gives Reo the chance to shoot rather than having the defender freeze. As for Ignite Pass Kai, rotation can increase penetration (see guns), so that does have a realistic base for it. Of course, it would be impossible to do bare-handed (or at least impossible for someone with Kuroko's build) in reality. As for the Phantom Shot, that one is kinda bullshit, but that is for another thread which has long since gone.

That's my point. We accept Ignite Pass Kai because there is some logic to it and it's somewhat physically achievable, just not with that rate of spin. The mirage shot (Himuro's btw) will require a ridiculous hang time, but otherwise it's physically achievable and the explanation is sound (in the context of how convincing Himuro's fake is). Same can be said of Midorima's catch-in-air shot. Likewise, the victim's reaction to the void shot. He needed to instantly stiffen his body and freeze in a way that is not 100% realistic, but it's plausible if you consider his reaction speed, reflexes and muscular tension to be exaggerated from that of real life. In the KnB universe, people tend to react to moves/abilities in a more exaggerated manner anyway, be it misdirection, Himuro's fakes, Akashi's ankle breaker, etc.

Freezing is just a slight exaggeration from making that little jump. But making a little jump wouldn't be as dramatic. People would just think it's a pump fake. It wouldn't have that shock factor. Ultimately we have individual differences as to what we can accept or not. If you still can't accept it, so be it. At least I've explained how it works according to the show.
TorribleJun 10, 2015 10:44 AM
Jun 10, 2015 1:18 PM

Apr 2011
Torrible said:
That's my point. We accept Ignite Pass Kai because there is some logic to it and it's somewhat physically achievable, just not with that rate of spin. The mirage shot (Himuro's btw) will require a ridiculous hang time, but otherwise it's physically achievable and the explanation is sound (in the context of how convincing Himuro's fake is). Same can be said of Midorima's catch-in-air shot. Likewise, the victim's reaction to the void shot. He needed to instantly stiffen his body and freeze in a way that is not 100% realistic, but it's plausible if you consider his reaction speed, reflexes and muscular tension to be exaggerated from that of real life. In the KnB universe, people tend to react to moves/abilities in a more exaggerated manner anyway, be it misdirection, Himuro's fakes, Akashi's ankle breaker, etc.

Freezing is just a slight exaggeration from making that little jump. But making a little jump wouldn't be as dramatic. People would just think it's a pump fake. It wouldn't have that shock factor. Ultimately we have individual differences as to what we can accept or not. If you still can't accept it, so be it. At least I've explained how it works according to the show.

Damn... I completely forgot about Himuro. I think I read that it's an illegal move, btw. Also, I once tried to do that, failed hard..... with a kid's b-ball. Couldn't catch it while jumping. And I suppose I can see what you're getting at.
Jun 10, 2015 11:34 PM

Feb 2011
can anyone tell me when the total no. of episodes went down from 26 to 25? T-T
Jun 10, 2015 11:45 PM

Apr 2011
x264titan said:
can anyone tell me when the total no. of episodes went down from 26 to 25? T-T

Was 26 confirmed? If yes, then they probably lowered it because they can finish within the next 3 episodes. If no, then it was probably confirmed to be 25.
Jun 11, 2015 7:46 AM
Jan 2012
So Kagami's trigger is the desire to help his friends, and Akashi's trigger is the desire to do things on his own. Interesting. I think this is the point of the whole game - Rakuzam will loose because they will stop work as a team more and more. Or at least I think so...
Jun 12, 2015 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
SchwingBoner said:

HELL YEAH! The moment I've been waiting for! Akashi in the zone!

More OP Akashi greatness.

^ The episode felt really slow for me until this happened, Akashi is a beast!!!! I can't wait to see more!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2015

284 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

226 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

91 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

136 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

141 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 2:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.