Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 7, 2015 6:53 AM

Dec 2013
SeerHu said:
isvak said:
I just finished watching this. I can't stop crying. I've been crushed by the feels train.
I hope this ends the way it is supposed to end. I'd love a happy ending, but it shouldn't happen. This episode was beautiful!

This, was the hardest thing for me to hear/see. Yet, it was obvious.

The SAI Corp Is Going To Retreive Isla Their Own Giftia! But How?

Simple, they just need to tell her a week in advance when it will happen. Don't even need to ship her back in a truck, she'll just walk down to the retrieval block by herself and shut off.

Can totally see this going the bittersweet route, and given the concepts that they've pulled out thus far, I personally think it'd be best.

There won't be any asspull "The power of love trumps all" shit for sure, cause how many of the pairings shown in the last 10 episodes have involved trying to keep them there because of "Love"? To make an asspull like that would be like shitting on the rest of the characters that they've introduced up to now, hence shooting themselves in the foot.

Can't wait to see how they end it though. Maybe they'll put her to sleep at the amusement park, sitting on her favorite bench with Tsukasa holding her or something like that. Either way, I'm looking forward to it. If anything, this is like a coming-of-age story for Tsukasa.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 7, 2015 6:54 AM
Jul 2011
Whether Isla Will Become A Real Live Human Girl Or Not so I Wander If Eighty-One Thousand Lifespan Of Isla Expires ,What happens ?
SeerHuJun 7, 2015 10:11 PM
Jun 7, 2015 7:29 AM

Sep 2014
I liked this episode. ROMANCE! Isla finally showing her true feelings was great. Though now I'm guessing either the Anime will end with Isla being taken away and a sad ending overall.

That or he just reuses her body with a different personality. Though that's sad too I guess. Hmm, let's see what happens.
Jun 7, 2015 7:37 AM
May 2015
SeerHu said:
Whether Isla Will Become A Real Live Human Girl Or Not so I Wander If Eighty-One Thousand Lifespan Expires ,What happens ?

Not sure I want a Pinnochio ending if I'm entirely honest.
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
Jun 7, 2015 8:57 AM

Apr 2014
About time they get this going, I wonder who is going to collect her when her time runs up??
---------My Profile------------
Jun 7, 2015 9:21 AM

Jan 2014

What we want out of this.
Jun 7, 2015 11:07 AM

May 2013
So Isla made Terminal Service use that method. Interesting.
Kazuki decides to knock some sense into Isla, making her confess her feelings to Tsukasa. (^_^)

Can't wait for the tragedy.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 7, 2015 12:20 PM

Jan 2015
Isla finally opened her heart to Tsukasa! but Isla .........
*quite touching (T_T) + with ost*
Jun 7, 2015 12:21 PM

Jan 2014
Oh damn.. are we done with the happy times now D: the end is near...

Michiru losing ten kilo's in one month o.o
Jun 7, 2015 1:08 PM

Jun 2014
Only three more epiosdes left o:.

I found Isla's confession cliche but it still made me tear up.

Who's side is Kazuki on!?!?
Jun 7, 2015 1:49 PM

Jan 2014
DERKRAKEN said:
Only three more epiosdes left o:.

I found Isla's confession cliche but it still made me tear up.

Who's side is Kazuki on!?!?

Both sides. Actually she wanted it to work, but knew that Isla was closing up so she forced the team break temporarily so that she could convince Isla.

In the end it worked.
Jun 7, 2015 1:52 PM

Oct 2011
That confession was so cute! I love the episode!
Jun 7, 2015 2:18 PM

Jan 2014
Lovely ending, from the ending of the previous chapter I though Kasuki wanted to end this relationship as soon as possible... but I was wrong.

maybe I'm going a bit ahead but no doubt the ending of this anime is going to be full of feels and tears.
Jun 7, 2015 2:52 PM

Jul 2010
It was such a good episode that made me happy *-*
One point's bugging me because thinking about more beautiful memories cause more pain in heart when her time comes. Maybe I should drop at its best. I'm afraid if it's gonna be bad ;_;
Jun 7, 2015 3:05 PM

Jun 2012
Sonotoki said:
Fake drama, fake romance, plastic anime.

Jun 7, 2015 4:11 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The reactions at the end of the episode was pretty much mine.....I'm so happy for them :'')

The laughs, cute moments, sad moments, everything was just very very good.....Amazing episode....Simply amazing 1000/10 episode
Jun 7, 2015 9:16 PM
Jul 2018
Lain_ said:
Am I the only one who thinks that the show started on a good note with an interesting concept, and lots of stuff to explore and it threw it all away for a bittersweet tearjerker story?

When I first became aware of the shows theme it intrigued me and I wished too learn more about the show as the concept seemed pretty interesting and I had high hopes. When I learned of the character designs (namely Isla) I became a little concerned as it gave insight on show. ( I was just hoping that they used this art style too appeal too a wider audience and that the show would be much more interesting than it turned out too be) .

Now that the shows nearly over it pains me too see that they decided to go and do this route instead of what could of been. However I'll be watching the show until it ends.... Yay...

^I dont mind tearjerker stories or heart warming stories etc, Its just that the world could of been so interesting and fun too explore if they decided to take a look at the implications of human relations with androids such as the complexities that arise from having the the two so intertwined..but NOPE it was not meant to be
Jun 7, 2015 10:40 PM
May 2015
What a cute episode and we got the romance subplot out of the way, all that is left for the series to do is to decide if Isla is going to die or live on, because apparentatly there's a potential way for Gifitias to survive past 9 years
Jun 8, 2015 3:16 AM
Feb 2015
Hello everyone, I just discover this anime, I would watch it with other friends on http://www.mycircle.tv.
Can someone give me a link to find a good quality videos?
If you want to join us, you're welcome ! This :)
Jun 8, 2015 5:39 AM

May 2014
Kyah, *.*, she finally said that she were in love with Tsukasa. Very nice and touchy ending. This anime is gonna be the anime with most feels in this season. Damn, all these feels is gonna kill me once again.

I feel like this anime beats Shigatsou in both animation, story and all the feels.
Jun 8, 2015 5:43 AM

May 2014
Insti said:
Lain_ said:
Am I the only one who thinks that the show started on a good note with an interesting concept, and lots of stuff to explore and it threw it all away for a bittersweet tearjerker story?

I definitely do see that this anime is lacking a LOT of world building. I would definitely love to know more about the Plamemo universe as it seems very interesting. Here's hoping there'll be a second season that expands on these things (which is highly unlikely) or spin-off manga/LNs.

yeah, i thought the same. but the story goes around those two, not the world they are in. So that's why they are focusing so much on those two and everybody around them.
Jun 8, 2015 5:45 AM

May 2014
StevenHu said:
So that's why Constance had an hourglass. To accurately measure the time for making perfect tea.

You would think an android would have an internal clock already built in.

lol, first I thought it was to measure how much time there were left of the break. After he flipped I knew I were trolled. :3
Jun 8, 2015 5:50 AM

May 2014
danieltortoisee said:
Well, looks like Kazuki's actions were well justified after all. This show has had a lot of episodes with emotional power in them, but this was almst certainly one of the most powerful. For one thing, it was quite a surprise to see Isla getting so angry as Kazuki in the car park. That end scene really made it all worth it though. Definitely my favourite moment of this show so far.

Now that there's only three episodes left, I wonder just how depressing this is going to get, especially in that final episode. Damn it, I want there to be a happy ending for them, but I just don't see how it's possible.

Yeah, I think the same. I see a ending were they are remodeling Isla and he will just hope she will remember a fragment of him. A happy ending is far less possible, even with the remodeling. This is gonna give us feels all the way. :((
Jun 8, 2015 5:53 AM

May 2014
OrangeJP said:
Smudy said:

Good ole Shigatsu hate, it will never stop, won't it?

Haters gonna hate

Hahha, lol. I agree there. Actually Shigatsou had a good ending. But the plot were dragged very much and personally I think many unimportant characters got too much screen time. I dunno why Takeshi's little sister were mentioned and got so much screentime.

But they followed the recipe and I think the story were like that in the manga too. Well, well, it had the feels at least and I think it were a ok anime. NO hate from me. :D
Jun 8, 2015 6:46 AM

Apr 2013
It's like they were all expecting this to happen.
Jun 8, 2015 9:17 AM

May 2015
mangalicker94 said:

Dude, there is no need to make continuous different replies at the same time when replying to different persons. One reply with all those you want to reply should suffice.

------------------

Regarding the episode, it was fairly enjoyable. I honestly didn’t expect this series to end up being more of a slice of life/drama series than anything else. It is what it is, I guess.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Jun 8, 2015 10:52 AM

Jan 2008
It was such a typical day in work for Zack, he brought a party popper with him as always.
Jun 8, 2015 4:06 PM
Oct 2014
Isla's voice acting was not on point for that emotional ending. Still alright though.
Jun 8, 2015 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
Isla really came through! I loved her attitude and how absolutely grown and mature she looked while confessing to tsukasa!
I would be happy if this was the final episode (it kindda felt like that a little bit).
It would not be as remarkable as I think it will but would definitely "save" us from a very sad and unavoidable ending.
Jun 8, 2015 7:40 PM

Apr 2012
Insti said:
Lain_ said:

I definitely do see that this anime is lacking a LOT of world building. I would definitely love to know more about the Plamemo universe as it seems very interesting. Here's hoping there'll be a second season that expands on these things (which is highly unlikely) or spin-off manga/LNs.

Same here, a lot of the stuff about the giftia, retrievals, the black market retrievers etc were very interesting. Actually I find the whole Plamemo universe to be more interesting than the actual story....
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 8, 2015 10:51 PM
May 2015
Man, they should've save that for the last episode.
Jun 9, 2015 12:35 AM
Nov 2013
Very cute, one of the best confessions I've seen
Jun 9, 2015 1:53 AM

May 2013
Isla finally returned his feelings. Now there's three episodes left. I can feel the drama coming in closer and closer.
Jun 9, 2015 3:31 AM

Oct 2014

And Tsukasa will be like:

read from right to left
Jun 9, 2015 4:33 AM

Jan 2009
Amazing amount feelz loaded in this episode. I bet this episode could make even the manliest man go at least "AIN'T THAT CUTE :3" lol

Yeah, 5/5. Most feeltastic episode. I loved it.
Jun 9, 2015 8:54 AM
Jan 2013
This should've been the last episode.
Jun 9, 2015 11:59 AM

Jan 2014
La_Matona301 said:
Man, they should've save that for the last episode.

Viski said:
This should've been the last episode.

I believe the last episode will be a heartbreaking one... so prepare for more feels
Jun 9, 2015 2:19 PM

Dec 2010
Too melodramatic for my tastes.
Jun 9, 2015 4:18 PM

Jul 2014
Please stop leaking your robot fluids on my knee. I'm in a loving relationship with the mandroid I'm required to room with, I can't take your booty calls no more.
Jun 9, 2015 8:32 PM
Apr 2015
Too cliche,melodramatic and predictable.
Guess I'm too old for this stuff,just like those early 90's korean dramas I was forced to watch growing up.
It's a shame ,this show has a very good potential for world building.
Jun 10, 2015 5:34 PM

Oct 2011
This was beautiful T_____T
Jun 10, 2015 8:34 PM

Jun 2013
Nope, im totally not crying! :( God this was a beautiful episode!
Jun 10, 2015 11:15 PM

May 2014
Aaaaw man that was so sweet ;_; I'm gettin all teary now! Very nice episode, I love the conviction they've built up for themselves =)
Jun 11, 2015 10:47 AM

Jun 2010
I don't like Isla but this was the first time I warmed up a bit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2015 5:52 AM

May 2015
Ending is shaping up to be pretty sad. I hope there's a happy ending but I doubt it.

Jun 12, 2015 6:11 AM

Apr 2015
isla is no doubt an elitist and stupid egoist bitch (but she still cute, i love her, imao)

happy to see that's finally she's willing to open his heart

i hope in the next episode her stupidity can be reduced a little by litle and she become more mature..... lol
WEABOO SCIENTIST
Jun 12, 2015 8:24 AM
Jul 2011
I Would Really Really Love To Ask A Question, Zack, Constance And Sherry Is Not Old Enough Or Their Lifespan Still Does Not Expires so Might I Ask Why SAI Corp Only Retrieves Isla BUt Not Zack, Constance And Sherry ?
Jun 13, 2015 10:45 AM

Apr 2015
SeerHu said:
I Would Really Really Love To Ask A Question, Zack, Constance And Sherry Is Not Old Enough Or Their Lifespan Still Does Not Expires so Might I Ask Why SAI Corp Only Retrieves Isla BUt Not Zack, Constance And Sherry ?

Didn't you answer your question? They are not 'old' enough aren't they?
Jun 14, 2015 1:58 AM

Apr 2011
I feel like crying of happiness at the end.
Jun 14, 2015 6:54 AM

Oct 2013
So much awwwwwwws in that final pre-credits scene. :')

Much better than the last couple episodes at least, amazingly.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

534 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.