Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2015 6:30 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aiolia and Shura were both Gold Saints at the time this happened. Yet the anime made it seem like Aiolia wasn't.

Also, the tears thing is kind of silly. I can get Blood allowing for the God Cloths given Cloths can be revived with blood and rituals using blood...but tears? Really? At least that Knife would have Athena's blood on it.

Elysium Saint Seiya Chapter Only Way Activate The God cloth they Need Athena Blood and 8 sense

here epsiode 5

http://anilinkz.tv/saint-seiya-soul-of-gold-episode-5?src=16
salvationhopeJun 5, 2015 6:36 PM
Jun 5, 2015 8:41 PM

Jul 2013
Decent episode. Lol at the Bronze Saint's illusions getting defeated in 1-shot. I thought they were going to fight the Golds equally.. especially Shiryu VS Dohko.. I was like really?

Anyhow, next episode looks really interesting. You know shit's getting real when Shaka, that's been passive so far, puts the Virgo Cloth on and opens his eyes.
Jun 5, 2015 11:16 PM

Jun 2012
VirgoSaint said:
Decent episode. Lol at the Bronze Saint's illusions getting defeated in 1-shot. I thought they were going to fight the Golds equally.. especially Shiryu VS Dohko.. I was like really?

Anyhow, next episode looks really interesting. You know shit's getting real when Shaka, that's been passive so far, puts the Virgo Cloth on and opens his eyes.

I think Athena give message to Virgo Shaka a Warning About Lyfia just theory.
them his eye just open and his Virgo Cloth just awakening .

I have a feeling Shaka has just learned the truth about Lyfia...

Like in Omega Subaru pretend to be human but he God of time Saturn maybe same to Lyfia.
Jun 6, 2015 4:24 AM

Sep 2010
salvationhope said:
VirgoSaint said:

I think Athena give message to Virgo Shaka a Warning About Lyfia just theory.
them his eye just open and his Virgo Cloth just awakening .

I have a feeling Shaka has just learned the truth about Lyfia...

Like in Omega Subaru pretend to be human but he God of time Saturn maybe same to Lyfia.

Agreed. This was the best episode so far IMO.
Jun 6, 2015 11:53 AM

Jan 2012
Still feel like Shaka's voice doesn't sound quite the same even though it's the same VA... and that really bothers me :s

The sound of the armors moving was also quite irritating... way too loud

Anyway looking forward to Shaka beng in action
Jun 6, 2015 3:12 PM

Mar 2013
REALLY looking forward to see what's going to happen with Shaka and the rest from now on.
It was nice to see Seiya and the rest even though they were illusions. I screamed at Shun's figure.
Jun 6, 2015 6:37 PM

Apr 2008
Thank goodness they were illusions.

I am not used to Shura being cute o-O; LOL! But he's still cool. Whew, we really don't need three Golds leaving us. Did they seriously kill off Milo and Aphro like that? o-O

Then again, where's Aiolos?!

Goddess tears isn't that strange as a lot of their body parts..seem to influence everything on earth.
shakeyourpup45Jun 6, 2015 6:40 PM
Jun 7, 2015 2:24 AM
Apr 2015
Very cool episode, but it has been painful having to wait 2 weeks for every episode!!
- Shura's appearance was impressive, so as all others. Pure action episode!
- Shun being a bad guy and trying something against Aldebaran... hahaha, I can say hilarious...
- Now Andreas has 2 GS, Aiolos still missing... interesting
- Only deception for me in this episode is that Dohko X Shiryu is a fight we all waited for, why Kurumada made this shot so quickly? It should have been an entire episode!! that would be epic!!! And Dokho now is very young, but sorry, when he was the old Master he was way cooler.
- The quality of the animation increased a bit in this episode, episode 4, despite for me maybe is still the best of all, had some poor animation quality at some moments.

Cannot for for the next episode!!
Jun 9, 2015 1:45 PM

Jul 2009
Happy to see Shura, I forgot he was the one who killed Aiolos. It was also nice to see Shiryu and Hyoga, even when it were illusions.
Milo! :(
Jun 9, 2015 8:55 PM

Oct 2011
Wished the fights with the illusion were longer.

Mrlo NOOOOO

Virgo Shaka joins the fight <3
Jun 11, 2015 5:31 AM
Jun 2015
I want to see Zodiac Exclamation from Leo
Apr 13, 2016 12:29 AM

Nov 2008
Shura and Shaka into full battle mode. Too bad for Milo, though.
Feb 5, 2020 3:25 AM

Jul 2016
rokuro said:
Shura and Shaka into full battle mode. Too bad for Milo, though.

Was such a shitty end for him...
Feb 19, 2023 9:55 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
SOUL OF GOLD REALLY MAKES ME LOVE ALL THE GOLD SAINTS !!!!!! MILO IS SO GREAT !!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 2 Discussion

salvationhope - Apr 24, 2015

27 by Momoiro_Hime »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:29 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

salvationhope - Mar 22, 2015

56 by Momoiro_Hime »»
Nov 28, 2023 11:53 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 13 Discussion

salvationhope - Sep 25, 2015

34 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 8:38 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 12 Discussion

salvationhope - Sep 11, 2015

29 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 11 Discussion

Apollo_Madao - Aug 28, 2015

24 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.