Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (28) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

Jun 5, 2015 1:34 PM

[center]

Game v52: Fire Emblem
Host: Doughkey
Co-Host: Probably Ctsu Soren333

Welcome to the world of Fire Emblem. The big baddies are after the legendary Fire Emblem again in this very unorthodox twist of a mafia game. It will be your job as Town to take up arms and fight the evil forces that threaten the world once again. You can level up, promote to various classes, purchase equipment, various items and enter battles that revolve around your stats. Can you rise through the ranks and win the war for the Fire Emblem?

Timer

Gimmicks

Rules

Classes

Shop

Players

Notes

Phase Changes

Sign-ups
[/quote]

Post-Game
Modified by Doughkey, Jun 22, 2015 3:07 PM

Jun 5, 2015 1:34 PM

[center][color=steelblue]Day 1 - Letsu go desu yo~[/color]

Jun 5, 2015 1:39 PM

Hi everyone :)

Jun 5, 2015 1:47 PM

Heya, so I balanced a few things for this final version under 'Notes' I would recommend taking a look. The first phase will last 48 hours, depending on the feedback I will shorten it or continue with 48 hour phases.

[u]Battle List[/u]
Timer

[u]Players not voting:[/u]
grave_robber, Suzune-chan, Vongalaxy, JDshiR, TsundereBandit, Crowlage, Rumanshi, Folie_a_diux, Jackrito, Zymf, KaitoKirishima, Soren333, grrr88, X_at_home, Lambooty, Carrot, Coromandel

Jun 5, 2015 1:49 PM

Alright let's go, who's online right now?

โœ˜AnimeList โœ˜MangaList

Jun 5, 2015 1:50 PM

Not me.

Jun 5, 2015 1:51 PM

Sweet, you get a vote.

Vote: Karote

Jun 5, 2015 1:52 PM

We're in RVS people, everyone should be voting. We need to vote to break the ice and get the game started. Otherwise we'll be trapped in RVS stage and never advance and catch scum.

Jun 5, 2015 1:54 PM

Soren333 said:
Sweet, you get a vote.

Thanks.

Jun 5, 2015 1:54 PM

Karote said:
Soren333 said:
Sweet, you get a vote.

Thanks.
You're welcome sweetie <3

Jun 5, 2015 1:59 PM

It will be a losing battle to get everyone to specify between physical and magic attacks. I will just assume a vote means a magic based attack from now on, Soren has the lowest Mag in the game so I could imagine which he meant though >.>

[u]Battle List[/u]
Timer

Karote: (Soren, Physical)

grave_robber, Suzune-chan, Vongalaxy, JDshiR, TsundereBandit, Crowlage, Rumanshi, Folie_a_diux, Jackrito, Zymf, KaitoKirishima, grrr88, X_at_home, Lambooty, Carrot, Coromandel

Jun 5, 2015 2:00 PM

Oh sorry I haven't read anything about the mechanics so I don't know the specific voting mechanics.

Jun 5, 2015 2:02 PM

Physical vote: Folie

You talk a lot when being voted I think

Jun 5, 2015 2:03 PM

Vote: Folie

Let's get a wagon going.

Jun 5, 2015 2:03 PM

Soren333 said:
Karote said:

Thanks.

<3

Not going to give much reaction since I'm going to sleep now, bb.

Jun 5, 2015 2:05 PM

Karote said:
Soren333 said:

<3

Not going to give much reaction since I'm going to sleep now, bb.
Good night bb. <3

Jun 5, 2015 2:05 PM

[u]Battle List[/u]
Timer

Folie: (Karote, Physical) (Soren, Physical)

grave_robber, Suzune-chan, Vongalaxy, JDshiR, TsundereBandit, Crowlage, Rumanshi, Folie_a_diux, Jackrito, Zymf, KaitoKirishima, grrr88, X_at_home, Lambooty, Coromandel

Jun 5, 2015 2:56 PM

Oh, it is time to start! I am excited~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Jun 5, 2015 2:57 PM

Will you be placing a RVS vote Suzune?

Jun 5, 2015 3:00 PM

you know I am not a big fan of that. I would rather watch and see~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Jun 5, 2015 3:00 PM

Hmm I thought mafiascum would of changed your mind about that but okay.

Jun 5, 2015 3:05 PM

Soren333 said:
Hmm I thought mafiascum would of changed your mind about that but okay.
Nah, not yet at least. I have not played many there yet so perhaps in due time.

Jun 5, 2015 3:14 PM

Good luck have fun ^^

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4

Jun 5, 2015 3:14 PM

Where is everyone? Come out and play. Perhaps I should keep my usual motive and vote for Soren, just for good practice. :

Jun 5, 2015 3:15 PM

Hi x_at_home! I haven't played with you in a long while

Jun 5, 2015 3:15 PM

Suzune-chan said:
Where is everyone? Come out and play. Perhaps I should keep my usual motive and vote for Soren, just for good practice. :
I thought you didn't want to RVS vote?

Jun 5, 2015 3:19 PM

Soren333 said:
Hi x_at_home! I haven't played with you in a long while

Hi Soren. Yeah, it feels like an eternity. ^^

Suzune-chan said:

This time of the year seems to be a busy one for everyone. I'm curious of why you want to vote Soren. ^^

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4

Jun 5, 2015 3:24 PM

So Suzune gets a scum read from me.

She just said that she doesn't want to RVS vote and then contradicts that by suggesting that she might vote for me. Which at this point, can only be seen as a RVS vote.

There's a history of Suzune voting for me on day 1 when she is scum.

Vote: Suzune-chan

Jun 5, 2015 3:30 PM

[u]Battle List[/u]
Timer

Folie: (Karote, Physical)
Suzune-chan: (Soren, Physical}

grave_robber, Suzune-chan, Vongalaxy, JDshiR, TsundereBandit, Crowlage, Rumanshi, Folie_a_diux, Jackrito, Zymf, KaitoKirishima, grrr88, X_at_home, Lambooty, Coromandel

Jun 5, 2015 4:22 PM

I want to make the B O L D statement that I am town and I can be trusted.

Also:
Magic vote: Zymf Looks scummy.

Jun 5, 2015 4:29 PM

Soren333 said:

Is this true, Suzune?

Jun 5, 2015 4:30 PM

grrr88 said:
Soren333 said:

Is this true, Suzune?
She voted for me on day 1 in hunter x hunter and she was scum. She voted for me on day 1 in a skype mafia game where she was mafia. She also voted for me on day 1 in a game we played together on mafiascum and she was mafia. Those are just the games from the top of my head but I'm sure that there are other games too.

Jun 5, 2015 4:32 PM

[u]Battle List[/u]
Timer

Folie: (Karote, Physical)
Suzune-chan: (Soren, Physical)
Zymf: (grrr88, Magic)

grave_robber, Suzune-chan, Vongalaxy, JDshiR, TsundereBandit, Crowlage, Rumanshi, Folie_a_diux, Jackrito, Zymf, KaitoKirishima, X_at_home, Lambooty, Coromandel

Jun 5, 2015 4:37 PM

Soren333 said:
She voted for me on day 1 in hunter x hunter and she was scum. She voted for me on day 1 in a skype mafia game where she was mafia. She also voted for me on day 1 in a game we played together on mafiascum and she was mafia. Those are just the games from the top of my head but I'm sure that there are other games too.

This might be true or not but I want to see what Suzune has to say.

Jun 5, 2015 4:44 PM

grrr88 said:
Soren333 said:

Is this true, Suzune?
I actually don't know. I just was teasing Soren because I always seem to vote for him day one~

Jun 5, 2015 4:45 PM

Soren333 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I thought you didn't want to RVS vote?
I was just teasing you~ You take things much too seriously

Usually I vote Jack~

Jun 5, 2015 4:48 PM

grrr88 said:
I want to make the B O L D statement that I am town and I can be trusted.

Also:
Magic vote: Zymf Looks scummy.
Zymf hasn't even posted yet. How are you finding him scummy?

Jun 5, 2015 4:54 PM

Suzune-chan said:
Where is everyone? Come out and play.
I'm not getting the best vibes from this post. The game just started, not everyone is online right now and you're already calling them out on it. Yes I can see some town motivation from this, that you're trying to bring activity to the game. But on the other hand, it's somewhat scummy because it also gives off the vibe that you're placing the blame on other players that there is a lack of posts.

Jun 5, 2015 4:56 PM

I know Soren, but I finally have the time to play, like really play not do lots of works and put the play inside of it as procrastination.

If I wanted to accuse people of not posting I would just say it. I would not cut around it.

Jun 5, 2015 4:57 PM

Yeah I'm probably just over analyzing again.

Jun 5, 2015 5:40 PM

Soren333 said:
Yeah I'm probably just over analyzing again.

Soren grinding like crazy for that lvl up -.-

Jun 5, 2015 5:43 PM

Will it be announced to all players if someone was promoted or we have to keep track of the posts count of every player (I hope it will be the first 0.0 ?

Those with protecting abilities make sure you prioritize to protect Soren in the first 2-5 rounds. (he should be dead by round 5-6 I think).

Jun 5, 2015 6:06 PM

grrr88 said:
Will it be announced to all players if someone was promoted or we have to keep track of the posts count of every player (I hope it will be the first 0.0 ?

Those with protecting abilities make sure you prioritize to protect Soren in the first 2-5 rounds. (he should be dead by round 5-6 I think).

Nope, you will have to keep track of it yourself if you want that information, it is the players choice if they want to be promoted anyway, you can hit lvl 6 and stay at base for all I care.

Jun 5, 2015 6:29 PM

Doughkey said:
grrr88 said:

Nope, you will have to keep track of it yourself if you want that information, it is the players choice if they want to be promoted anyway, you can hit lvl 6 and stay at base for all I care.
Would anyone actually choose to not class up?

I mean, if they can class I want them to as soon as possible in Fire Emblem...

Jun 5, 2015 6:57 PM
Tea Addict

Suzune-chan said:
Doughkey said:

Well some classes new abilities ide rather not have and just stay in the in the first class.

Jun 5, 2015 7:00 PM
Tea Addict

Also since everyone is going with the random 1st day lynching might as well join it. Though i'm not sure who i should attack at this moment.

Jun 5, 2015 7:13 PM

Suzune-chan said:
Doughkey said:

Only instance I could think of is with Wyvern Rider if they would like to keep being a hider over the lynch mechanics. And I could go on for hours about Fire Emblem, I usually wait until base hits lvl 20 to promote for smaller EXP requirements per level up while gaining the same stat bonuses, for highest stat classes in Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon you want to do that, Awakening it doesn't matter so much since you can reclass a max level advanced class to a base anyway though, the exp requirements per level could still be high though >< Sorry, sorry, I will stop derailing before you all scum read me.

Jun 5, 2015 7:28 PM
Tea Addict

Doughkey said:
Suzune-chan said:

Only instance I could think of is with Wyvern Rider if they would like to keep being a hider over the lynch mechanics. And I could go on for hours about Fire Emblem, I usually wait until base hits lvl 20 to promote for smaller EXP requirements per level up while gaining the same stat bonuses, for highest stat classes in Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon you want to do that, Awakening it doesn't matter so much since you can reclass a max level advanced class to a base anyway though, the exp requirements per level could still be high though >< Sorry, sorry, I will stop derailing before you all scum read me.

Have you played all thw estern released fire emblems? If so which one is your favorite? Mine is Awakening and Sacred Stones.

Jun 5, 2015 7:33 PM

KaitoKirishima said:

Just Awakening, Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon. I am planning a marathon of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn with a friend of mine in the near future. My next title I am going for is a fan translated version of the FE with Roy in it. My favorite is by far Awakening. Have over a hundred hours worth of customizing my team and 'breeding' lol.

Jun 5, 2015 7:54 PM

Magic Vote: Grr88
Is that how it works?
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (28) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »