Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Knights of Sidonia
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 24, 2015 1:15 PM

May 2012
Oh snap that ending! This doesn't look too good but I really hope everything will be! Let's see what's next.
Sep 6, 2015 2:32 PM

Jan 2011
Apparently, Yuhata really isn't all that busy despite being XO.

And why did she get angry at Nagate there? It's her grandma that wrote that stuff ffs, and it was also her grandma that almost forced her to run around in that ..stylish.. dress, only to leave her alone on the way home. That alone should be enough to think of her grandma first when it's about shenanigans..

Also, what was her actual problem If it's an actual assignment, it shouldn't matter who wrote it, and Nagate certainly never implied or even thought of it as anything else, and if it's a date..whats the problem? That Nagate didn't come up with all that weird excuses by himself?

Shouldn't she be happy that he went to such lenghts to ask her grandma to help him out to make the perfect date? I also assume not everyone can simple go to the thousand year village, her grandma signing off an assignment there to cover the date instantly solves this.

Not sure with Sidonia as it did take some nice and some weird turns, but in any other anime, she sure as hell won't ever mention this to her grandma and take out all onNagate, even when he can prove that he's innocent (wasn't it even a "station" wide call for him to visit her? Lots of people should remember that)
Oct 13, 2015 6:51 AM

Aug 2009
All right, we're finally getting back to the space action. Looking forward to watching the last three episodes. They'd better be worth the damn wait. The last few episodes weren't interesting.
Jan 4, 2016 5:43 PM
Dec 2014
HandsomeMan said:
Fuck off with this cliffhanger. Could have showed us more if it weren't for those useless harem scenes. Hate cliffhangers which are in the middle of actual action.

Which is why I never watch shows as they air, can't stand to wait for a week until the next episode.
Jan 12, 2016 6:36 PM

Aug 2012
Feniksrises said:
HandsomeMan said:
Fuck off with this cliffhanger. Could have showed us more if it weren't for those useless harem scenes. Hate cliffhangers which are in the middle of actual action.

Which is why I never watch shows as they air, can't stand to wait for a week until the next episode.

Same here. Glad I was able to marathon this show, hate when I'm left with a cliffhanger for 7 days.

Now off to read the manga to see the continuation of Nagate x Izana ♥

May 10, 2016 7:17 AM

Jul 2013
Holy shit. Just when things are getting better between Izana and Tanikaze. I swear man it's like whoever falls for Tanikaze dies. Just don't kill Izana off and make her another Tsumugi because that would suck :/
May 15, 2016 12:52 PM

Jan 2013
Back into the action.
Let's hope Izana makes it out alive, I don't think Nagate is able to handle another death. - Especially when (I think) they announced their love to each other.
May 26, 2016 12:48 AM

Dec 2012
Oh, Tsuruuchi.

Izana deathflag just like Hoshijiro. Do it. It's only fair after taking best girl from us.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 21, 2017 9:51 AM
Jun 2014
I've had enough of this trash show. Why do you guys even like it? This wasn't the show it started as. A pretty decent sci-fi/action show devolving into a shallow show chock full of harem tropes and almost 0 plot development? Screw this, i'm out.
Jan 30, 2022 4:04 PM
Jul 2016
vonPeterhof said:
Did the pilot who lost it and dropped out of the mission sound a bit off to anyone else, or is it just me? To me she sounds like a Russian person who's very fluent in Japanese, but still pronounces vowels with a Russian-like quality and overlays a Russian emotive intonation on top of normal Japanese pitch. I'm Russian myself, and that really freaked me out! Only two anime characters I've heard so far sounded that way: Lady Doubt from Kaitou Joker (voiced by an actual Russian) and Leysritt from the Fate franchise (voiced by Miho Miyagawa, who also voiced the pilot in this episode). The latter's manner of speech caught my attention, but it didn't seem too out of place, since her character isn't exactly human and is probably supposed to sound a bit unnatural. In this series though it makes no sense whatsoever. I've actually found some videos of Miyagawa when not in character on niconico, and she doesn't sound like that in real life. Weird...

Dude I was wondering the same thing. I loved that russian voice tho! I thought I was the only one who felt like that voice was just different.
Oct 11, 2022 6:02 PM
Jan 2017
Just when it appears that Nagate and Izana have made progress in their relationship, Izana gets assigned to a mission that endangers her life.
Nov 1, 2023 1:07 PM

Dec 2022
Invisibility cloaking Gauna... Looks like the Lem System has some dangerous stuff in store for the Sidonia.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

163 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2015

104 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

63 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

75 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2015

61 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 10:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.