Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Nisekoi: Episode 9 Discussion

Jul 5, 2015 8:57 PM

A hitman that can't swim. HAHA. F*ck this Paula. Cute, but unbelievable. Seriously.

Haru finally eased up around Raku. Guess that's a win, and he got his pendant back!
Modified by _Dazzle_, Jul 5, 2015 9:11 PM

Jul 7, 2015 9:15 AM
Could anyone explain me, why he knew about the locket? She never mentioned it to Ichijo and he never saw her holding it. So why?

Jul 17, 2015 7:42 PM

Second part was really nice. Gotta love Onodera's episodes <3
But wow, they really don't care how the anime comes out when the budget is low, huh?

Is this a fucking joke? Even I could draw like that.

Jul 18, 2015 6:35 AM
xToast said:
Could anyone explain me, why he knew about the locket? She never mentioned it to Ichijo and he never saw her holding it. So why?

Because Shaft is really retarded and decided to not adapt chapter 78, which is where Raku finds out that Haru has his locket, in favor of adapting the Magical Patissière Kosaki-chan spin-off.

Sep 14, 2015 4:51 AM
I don't think Haru is annoying. She is alright.

ShimizuKazuma said:
But wow, they really don't care how the anime comes out when the budget is low, huh?

What's wrong with that?

Oct 18, 2015 10:29 PM

ShimizuKazuma said:

I thought no one was going to notice. It was so obvious the entire episode and it irked me as an artist. The drawings are just cardboard paintings now (like Dragon Ball Super).

It's sadly just getting worse and worse. I'm going to watch the next two episodes so I can list it as done, but this anime isn't what I expected. I'm going to the manga straight after this...

Jan 18, 2016 11:06 PM

Okay down to the last 3 EP's ~

Feb 7, 2016 8:53 PM

I super enjoyed the first part of the episode with all the girls near the pool. Ahhh Chitoge looks extra cute in her swimsuit. I enjoyed all of them playing around and each girl bringing her own charm to the episode.

Mar 24, 2016 12:53 AM

Ok episode I suppose.. the first part was better though. It was just pure fun and comedy with bits of fanservice but the second part was also ok but come on.. I get it. Raku is the kindest of all dudes in the planet. No need to rub it in. It's always the same thing. Raku does good things to the girls, the girls like him for it and then another girl adds to the group and the process repeats itself. I guess this show is all about that but it's just that now it's starting to annoy me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 7, 2016 9:38 AM
Can some one tell me how Ichigo found out she had the locket? I saw the footnote that said later that day she found out he rescued her but the next episode still had her going on about finding her prince and then another episode showed her with it. Seriously did not like the magical epi it was barferific. Though good villain answer.

Dec 18, 2016 4:57 AM

I've been holding out S2 for almost half a year now. I'll definitely finish the last 3 episode for sure!

Jan 16, 2017 9:44 AM

First half of the episode was disappointing, was expecting good fanservice.
Second half was just Haru being annoying again.

Jun 12, 2019 1:36 PM

Man wish this was 20 episodes. Gonna have to pick up the manga after this!

Sep 5, 2019 9:14 AM

First season monkey girl cant swim on pool, raku save her

Second season assassin girl cant swim , no one care XD

Raku will help everyone, except paula -_-"
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 25, 2020 8:26 AM

There are literally 5 girls in this show who have the same attitude. Onodera is the only girl who is spicing up the show.

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]