Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Nisekoi: Episode 9 Discussion

Jun 5, 2015 1:30 PM

Considering how skillful Paula is, seeing her unable to swim properly was pretty funny. Despite that, hopefully she'll open up to Tsugumi and the rest eventually.

The same goes for Haru & Raku. She might've been painfully stubborn, but it's good that she appreciated Raku caring for her after she caught the same fever Kosaki had.

The visuals remain great to look at, but the animation was a bit hit & miss in this episode. Shaft sure do have a habit of having characters walk without actually moving closer or away from the screen at times. In other words, not moving at all. -_-

Jun 5, 2015 1:43 PM

Ahh, the pool episode. The substitute for the beach episode.

Ahh, Chitoge look cute in that swimsuit =3

Nice foot-stop, Chitoge!

Raku is a sly guy. Inviting 8 girls to help him clean the pool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In short: fan service. Skip!

I said it twice, I'll say it a third time: Haru is the biggest cockblock I've seen. Damn it.

And the case with the pendand. Ichijo could just tell Haru to ask Onodera if the pendant belongs to him. Why won't he do just that?! God, he's brainless.

But as I said: Ichijo is a sly guy. Instead of removing the cockblock, he wants to persuade her to join his harem. A sly guy indeed.

And this one of the better endings of Nisekoi. Very enjoyable.

Jun 5, 2015 1:44 PM

Paula and Fuu need more appreciation.

The first half of this season was a train wreck, but the second half really redeemed itself, due to Haru's appearance of course. Still, at the rate this is going at, I'm kind of expecting an announcement for a third season.

Jun 5, 2015 1:55 PM

Alittan said:
DarklordVor said:
Did they skipped some of the chapters? I remembered that Haru's chapter still continues after that Raku x Haru moment in the shop from last episode. I mean did they really just skipped Raku knowing about Haru having the pendant chapter? Really SHAFT, really?!

After seeing this Haru's episode, all I can think about Festival arc! Festival arc! Festival arc! Well maybe season 3, but damn it, festival arc!

So it's not just me, haha. Raku was like 'well of course I want it back' and I was thinking okay.. how do you even know she has it, they never showed that :p. Weird that they skipped that chapter.

And yes, festival arc please, asap :o.

Overall, I feel that Shaft is being very lazy with this season. Subpar animation, skipping vital chapters, etc. It's sad 'cause you know they can do infinitely better.
I wouldnt mind if they skip the Shuu arc so they could do the festival

Jun 5, 2015 2:12 PM

way to go shaft, having worse planning than a-1 despite normally only doing one show a season. animation quality in this episode was incredible
i didnt fuck my cat. i didnt cum on my cat. i didnt put my dick anywhere near my cat. Ive never done anything weird with my cats. I promised myself i wasnt going to make apology videos after last years thing so im just trying to be as short and honest with this as possible. (1/?)

Jun 5, 2015 2:42 PM

A Chitoge lite episode is always good!
Modified by Allografter, Jun 5, 2015 3:17 PM

Jun 5, 2015 3:27 PM
Alittan said:
DarklordVor said:
Did they skipped some of the chapters? I remembered that Haru's chapter still continues after that Raku x Haru moment in the shop from last episode. I mean did they really just skipped Raku knowing about Haru having the pendant chapter? Really SHAFT, really?!

After seeing this Haru's episode, all I can think about Festival arc! Festival arc! Festival arc! Well maybe season 3, but damn it, festival arc!

So it's not just me, haha. Raku was like 'well of course I want it back' and I was thinking okay.. how do you even know she has it, they never showed that :p. Weird that they skipped that chapter.
I was wondering if I missed something.

What I find most weird is that they didn't at least change it so that Raku gets informed on screen that she has the pendant. This part was a poorly done adaptation (just like the art/animation)...

On the animation account, at least we know SHAFT corrects this stuff for the BD release... But I wonder if they'll do something about the continuity breach.
Modified by Ajunky, Jun 5, 2015 3:33 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller

Jun 5, 2015 4:25 PM

Cleaning pool with beautiful girls in swimsuit,ahh what a bliss

Finally Haru gave it back to the guy

Jun 5, 2015 4:48 PM

This episode was okay. I hate it that Haru is cockblocking Raku and Onodera. They need more moments together! I haven't read the manga, but I think Haru will fall in love with Raku. And I don't like that, because that will make it awkward for Onodera's relationship with her kid sister :( I just hope that I'm wrong and Haru finally can accept Raku so that he can move on with Onodera.
The first season was a lot better and interesting, I hope season 2 will have some more focus on Raku finding his true love. These 'random' things are getting a little boring..
Just Monika.

Jun 5, 2015 5:25 PM
This episode managed to piss me off so bad wtf. I'll list the reasons why it sucked ass for me:
1) If you're gonna do fanservice shoulda done it better.
2) Haru
3) Missing scene about Raku finding out locket is with Haru, wtf? Edit: Apparently it was mentioned in text last ep. Instead of making it an imporant scene which didn't even need more than 2min...Magical Girls, yep..
3) RAKU IS A GODDAMN P***Y. YOU LOSE YOUR LOCKET, THEN HARU SAYS "NOPE MINE", AND YOU'RE LIKE "Haha, okay sorry." WTF? IT'S ONE OF THE MAIN THINGS THAT'S DRIVING THE MINISCULE PLOT AND WHATEVER'S LEFT OF YOUR BALLS. Then she returns it and says "No I'm just lending it to you." And he goes, "Haha, okay, sorry."

Honorable Mention: SHAFT animation is diminishing, sad.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Goddammit I'm close to dropping this series...
Modified by Caelus, Jun 5, 2015 5:28 PM

Jun 5, 2015 6:14 PM

strawhatpirate22 said:
This episode was okay. I hate it that Haru is cockblocking Raku and Onodera. They need more moments together! I haven't read the manga, but I think Haru will fall in love with Raku. And I don't like that, because that will make it awkward for Onodera's relationship with her kid sister :( I just hope that I'm wrong and Haru finally can accept Raku so that he can move on with Onodera.
The first season was a lot better and interesting, I hope season 2 will have some more focus on Raku finding his true love. These 'random' things are getting a little boring..

You're expecting season 2 will have Raku finding his true love? You're going to be disappointed. We're on chapter 172 and there are no really big plot (other than talking about the keys) and lots of filler chapters.

Jun 5, 2015 7:42 PM

Paula-chan warming up to Raku and making friends with Haru and the others <3

Whoa when did Raku know about the locket from Haru? : 0 Oh I see. Last episode would have mentioned it but they skipped it?? Okay then.

Haru's seeing Raku in a new light. Will the OP scene occur in the anime??? Raku saving Haru and she believes he's the prince she was looking for?

Jun 5, 2015 7:50 PM

This skipped a major chapter that makes the sick visit be disconnected.

The ''giving back'' chapter is pretty major stuff. Damn it shaft.

Hopefully they do Shuu arc later.

Cleaning chapter is so useless to be adapted sigh.

Jun 5, 2015 7:53 PM

the whole gang is here to clean up the pool and i really dislike Haru

Jun 5, 2015 8:05 PM

Well I figured they would skip some chapters because it did take a while for Haru to warm up to Raku. Not like anything really has happened since the
appeared anyway. Nisekoi is one of those shows you shouldn't get hyped for until you hear its nearing its end.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 5, 2015 8:43 PM

❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.

Jun 5, 2015 9:23 PM

The spring train is running in full steam I see.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

Jun 5, 2015 9:34 PM

Was an alright episode.....The pool stuff was fun but the visit to the Onodera household was pretty cute

I'm glad to see that Haru finally came around to liking Raku because her constant protection of sister/cockblocking was getting very annoying

Jun 5, 2015 9:36 PM

Yada, yada. Haru is the worst harem character ever, She is stubbon, loud, and over-protective. Perhaps Haru shouldn't or MUST NOT appeared in Nisekoi. Too bad she ruined Nisekoi even more.

Jun 5, 2015 10:30 PM

EricNgui said:
Yada, yada. Haru is the worst harem character ever, She is stubbon, loud, and over-protective. Perhaps Haru shouldn't or MUST NOT appeared in Nisekoi. Too bad she ruined Nisekoi even more.

So.... basically you just mentioned Chitoge (stubborn), Marika (loud), and Tsugumi (over-protective)?

Jun 5, 2015 10:43 PM

DarklordVor said:
EricNgui said:

So.... basically you just mentioned Chitoge (stubborn), Marika (loud), and Tsugumi (over-protective)?

No, i just mention about Haru only.

Jun 5, 2015 10:52 PM

EricNgui said:
DarklordVor said:

Yeah you just described Haru's personality as stubborn, loud and over-protective which is the same as the 3 girls I mentioned. Which led me to a conclusion that you think Chitoge, Marika and Tsugumi ruined Nisekoi for you.

Jun 5, 2015 11:39 PM

Wait, did they skip Haru telling Raku she had the pendant in the first place?

Jun 5, 2015 11:47 PM

DarklordVor said:
EricNgui said:

Yeah you just described Haru's personality as stubborn, loud and over-protective which is the same as the 3 girls I mentioned. Which led me to a conclusion that you think Chitoge, Marika and Tsugumi ruined Nisekoi for you.

Yare, yare. I only mention that Haru is the culprit that destroyed Nisekoi for this season.

Jun 5, 2015 11:54 PM

DarklordVor said:
EricNgui said:

I think what he means is that when you have one annoying character trait, but a host of other things going for you, then the character isn't as annoying....

But when you have one character who is basically the sum of all those annoying character traits, then the result is different.

That said, I can't help but feel that Nisekoi's second season has become somewhat stagnant. It's like we can already expect 1 episode to contain 2 short stories, which will always conclude at the end of each 10 minutes. Unlike last seasons, where the length of the arcs were somewhat unpredictable, and where we could sometimes end an episode with a cliffhanger of sorts (knowing things will continue in the next episode), this season has definitely come off as a bit generic and hence not so exciting.

The fact that the only memorable and interesting arc up till now this season was Chitoge's Mother's visit is saying a lot.
HESTIAAPPROVES

Jun 6, 2015 1:02 AM

DarklordVor said:

Also did they skipped Tsugumi's rope bridge chapter? I can't really remember, might as well my memory have jumbled.

So I suppose they're going to end season 2 with Shuu's arc....

:) beauty pageant arc is better.... Imo. I wish they extend this series to 20+ episodes. XD

Jun 6, 2015 1:12 AM

It was fine I guess. Few pretty cool jokes and Haru finally starts to warm up to Raku. Animation quality seemed pretty off sometimes. And when the heck Raku got to know that Haru got the locket?

Jun 6, 2015 1:19 AM

I missed Rally Go Round :3 <3

All girls in swim suits was nice to see :3

2nd half back to Haru and Raku. Haru realized the kindness of Raku little by little.

I wonder where Shaft will end this season is what I'm looking for.

Jun 6, 2015 1:49 AM

Decent episode, atleast it was better than the last mahou shoujo bullshit.

Jun 6, 2015 4:24 AM

second half of the episode was great..I guess they'll polish up the remaining episodes concentrating on haru

Jun 6, 2015 5:57 AM
The first season of nisekoi was really awesome with plot progression. First there was the intro, then the reveal of Onodera having the key, then Chitoge as well, the introduction of tsugumi , and third key holder Marika and all..

This second season is just a collection of ten minute short stories and zero plot progression. I know it isnt better in the manga but oh well..

Still I'll keep following it because the first season was so good and I really wanna know what happens next

Jun 6, 2015 6:17 AM

Urg., I hurriedly watch this episode to get off my bad mood after Iroha's senpai senpai slutty voice in Oregairu's new ep but Haru happen to have the same voice and same line LOL.

well, haru's not annoying so i guess it's okay haha

im a chitoge fan,so this ep is a meh for me.

Jun 6, 2015 6:45 AM
komi just give spot light to chitoge, that's why when other girls is the focus of the episode, it was some kind of filler and it doesnt give a fuckin progress in the story.
But still i laugh hard on this episode.

Jun 6, 2015 7:04 AM

Cool episode. Guess they skipping a few chapters inbetween. Oh well, I hope they adapt the aquarium chapter at the end atleast.

Jun 6, 2015 11:20 AM

The first half is about the pool thing...
Paula is cute in this episode lol.
So Kosaki is sick and Ruri set Ruku up to see her haha.
Haru is as cute as always here...taking care of her sister even when she is sick herself.
I think they kind of skip some part of the manga that happen before Haru return the pendant to Raku...like for example the part where Raku lie that Haru's "prince" is his friend and such...oh well it's still good and all so it's alright I guess.

Jun 6, 2015 1:02 PM

Haru is adorable
Hi there

Jun 6, 2015 4:41 PM

First half was terrible but watching this show for Haru now only.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Jun 6, 2015 5:59 PM

And the entire cast is cleaning a swimming pool. Awesome. (^_^)
I love how it focused on Paula. Lol, she can't swim.

Onodera and Haru have a fever. Raku gets to show off some more.
And he gets his pendant back! (^_^) I just don't like how they didn't show when he found out it was with Haru.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.

Jun 6, 2015 10:19 PM

Nice little mini-sode for the first half. Progression for the second half was a lot nicer, though! Albeit, not much progression. But enough I suppose.

Jun 6, 2015 11:08 PM
Dont know about you guys but Haru is the best girl this season or at least for now. I just hope she stops being so stubborn and accepts that Raku is her prince. Haru vs Onodera for Raku should be fun to watch even though Raku belongs to Chitoge. #teamchitoge #teamharu

Jun 6, 2015 11:33 PM

It was difficult to choose among the main girls, now more and more are entering into the harem. I run away from this genre, but this genre run after me :/

Jun 7, 2015 1:57 AM
haru got the weirdest hair, like the one i saw on beyblade. lol. but she's entertaining. now i know why most of the main girl got nicest hair. f*ck now im just talking here about hair coz im tired to discuss something that could be change easily by the author 😂😂

Jun 7, 2015 6:32 AM

Fun as usual, too bad Marika saw herself very little. At least there was a progress in relations between the characters is not indifferent. Drawings and animations good. I can not say if it is better than the first season this current.

Jun 7, 2015 12:03 PM

TiagoCosta said:
This skipped a major chapter that makes the sick visit be disconnected.

The ''giving back'' chapter is pretty major stuff. Damn it shaft.

Hopefully they do Shuu arc later.

Cleaning chapter is so useless to be adapted sigh.

Yeah, skipping that chapter makes the second half of the episode quite disjointed. The anime only revealed the fact that Raku lost the pendant and Haru found it, and then jumped straight to Raku knowing that she has it and Haru suddenly giving it back it, that is just really odd.

They wasted half an episode adapting magical girl which couldve been condensed into the "give it back" chapter in my opinion. There really was no need to adapt a side story in the main series.

Jun 7, 2015 8:23 PM

Well i dont feel as irritated by Haru as i did before, character development has worked wonders for me.

Awesome Sig by Lailide

Jun 7, 2015 11:32 PM

Cleaning up the pool. The first half was adapted well. As for the second half, it was good. Nice to see Haru and Ichijou having a good time. Haru warmed up to him at the least. As for that prince of hers, I'm still waiting for that to be adapted.

Jun 9, 2015 9:47 AM
You know what? at this point I don't care who ends up with Raku as long as it's not HARU. I thought Marika was the worst but at least Marika is funny. I'm not even rooting for Oondera and I still got pissed when Haru walked in.

The whole show isn't funny as it used to be you'd think they'll make up for the lack of plot progression with some funny stuff..

Jun 9, 2015 9:52 AM

Bigmac_X said:
You know what? at this point I don't care who ends up with Raku as long as it's not HARU. I thought Marika was the worst but at least Marika is funny. I'm not even rooting for Oondera and I still got pissed when Haru walked in.

The whole show isn't funny as it used to be you'd think they'll make up for the lack of plot progression with some funny stuff..

The manga goes further I think, so you might want to check it out if you want some plot progression.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 9, 2015 10:06 AM
I might have not been paying close attention, but I haven't seen Claude in a long time. Tsugumi has mentioned him but I haven't seen him on this season.

Jun 9, 2015 3:48 PM

Where is my chitoge episode?
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱

Pages (2) « 1 [2]