Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2015 4:10 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor kids, Boss and his gang destroying their snowmen. And suddenly Kabuto Kouji turns into Bruce Lee. Guess all Chinese know martial arts.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 10, 2016 12:19 PM

Jul 2010
Boss still just wearing his t-shirt even though it's cold and snow everywhere, guess it would demand too much on the budget to animate different clothes lol.

Also this enemy had quite the interesting design to it I have to say.
Sep 1, 2016 8:09 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Bye, bye Gorongo S2!!!
Feb 20, 2017 1:59 AM

Sep 2013
This one was pretty dang silly. The giant rolling snowball robot....bwa hahaha

And the kid running around in the snow in a tshirt and shorts....though sometimes the tshirt switched to long sleeves just randomly...!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 24, 2017 5:25 AM

Nov 2012

Shocker! (not really)

Wonder if Aphrodai A will ever get some type of upgrade to make Sayaka less useless? Probably not consider the decade this was made in,can't possibly have a competent female character.
Nov 21, 2017 11:41 AM

Nov 2011
Sometimes I do not quite understand the narration: Koji instead of being helped, puts Baron Ashura's army out of kicks and punches, the same when he has to break down the mechanical monster of Dr. Inferno. Things crazy!
Mar 3, 2021 12:16 AM
Dec 2020
As other people have said, Goronco S2 was a pretty interesting design. Other than that, pretty typical episode. I like how an unarmed Koji can still beat 10 Iron Masks armed with swords...lol.
Jun 9, 2023 5:11 PM
Sep 2022
All around the decent episode. Though the show is episodic, I wished Kouji's friends who were helping him with the ice sculpture were not only established MUCH MORE early on but fleshed out as well. Also, wouldn't the whole town notice the snowball mechanical beast when it was rolling around and not just Boss and the gang? Pretty bad camouflage if you ask me.

The ending where Kouji and Boss bickered around when they missed the ice sculpture contest was pretty funny and well-built up. Also, it was fucking cool seeing Kouji fighting a group of Iron Masks soldiers by hand. All in all, it's a solid episode. But it's an episode I feel is the weakest so far.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 2 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 3, 2015

10 by Slorglord »»
Mar 2, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 92 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

10 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 91 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

6 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 90 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 78 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 14, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 21, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.