Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mazinger Z Episode 4 Discussion

Jun 3, 2015 11:39 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haha Toei, that's not how bike physics work. Also all that wasted water in the pool. Now they'll have to fill the pool every time Mazinger Z launches.

We finally get to see the famous Breast Missiles. Aphrodite A's breasts finally have a purpose.

I liked how Koji had to press every button to fire the missile. That's probably one of my favorite parts so far, they are really taking it at a slow pace, with Kouji actually working on mastering Mazinger, instead of just mysteriously being good.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Jun 29, 2016 2:24 PM

This is the first episode so far that I thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish also I really like Yumi so far and it was nice seeing her get some focus.

Dec 13, 2016 9:49 PM

Hehehe Kouji really sucks at piloting Mazinger! I'm glad it's taking him some time to get the hang of it! You'd think someone would make him read the manual!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 22, 2017 3:05 PM
WatchGiantRobo

Kabuto and Boss' sort of rivalry is quite amusing.

The whole bike sequence was so over the top but hilarious to watch.

Go Nagai's antics are always so wacky and unpredictable which makes this being episodic so much easier and funner to watch.

Jun 23, 2017 6:43 PM
VanishingKira said:
Go Nagai's antics are always so wacky and unpredictable which makes this being episodic so much easier and funner to watch.

Yes, exactly! Monster of the week isn't a problem when it's all so strange and there's no rational way to predict some of the turns.

Nov 9, 2017 10:20 AM

Oh! The new version of Aphrodite A comes with rocket boobs. XD
Koji with his bike, makes things Turkish, not even opens the gate of the house, then crosses directly, that daredevil! But at least he manages to drive decently the Mazinga Z.
It seems that the bikes in this anime series are as constant as Sayaka's barrels. ^^"

Aug 4, 1:09 PM

i noticed those dirt streets... and the school's playground ugh!