Forum Settings
Forums

fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nächsten Phase Ahorn der Flamme Alternate Ending: Gaia:Uranus Fan Project

New
Jun 3, 2015 10:32 AM

Oct 2010
Hello fellow club members and anyone else who sees this thread.

Recently, I had an idea for an alternate ending for the Ahorn der Flamme route in fortissimo EXS. Seeing as how people didn't really like the fact that Loki had such a small role, as well as him deus ex machina-ing pretty much Sayuki and Momiji's routes, I decided to give him a more meaningful role. However, there will be minor to major changes to the plot.

A few points of history that I need to point out:

A few things you need to take into account:

The setting of this ending will take place in two places. The first two stages is at the same place where Momiji fought Jin and Schwarzritter. The final stage is in Dimension Zero itself. For Dimension Zero, I decided to use Sakura's Dimension Mirage to represent it since it looked like what I would imagine Dimension Zero to be.

Timeline to this ending:

Ein Kirschenbaum (bad end; refer to historical points above) -> Schnee Kristall (Loki has already been to this world) -> All the other worlds he went to to gather the other magi -> Ahorn der Flamme -> Ein Re-Encounter (Remake of original to fit this ending)

Synopsis:

The alternate ending begins directly before Momiji gives her answer to Loki. Reiji, who regained consciousness, arrives to where Momiji and Loki were with Sakura and Ryuichi. When Reiji calls out Momiji's name, she hesitates to take her last step. Loki disappointingly tells her that her resolve to go with him was weak. The three outsiders face off with Loki, but not before Loki uses Da Capo Curtaincall to summon Gjallarhorn and uses Arcadia Jinx to order Momiji to attack Sakura and Ryuichi. Against her will, Momiji sides with Loki and begins to attack her targets, while Loki deals with Reiji. The final struggle between the survivors of Ragnarok and the Ultimate Magi, Gaia:Uranus, begin.

Characters:

Status so far:

Sprites: ~80% done (Still need for Kadenz fermata's PC release to complete the rest of Reiji and Loki's sprites) -> Probably not going to use sprites since I changed my original plan.
Script: 100%
Background: 100% -> Same as sprites
CG: ~50% (Still need to edit/draw some)
Sound: Uh...
BGM: Uh...
Special Effects: ???
Voices: no voices unfortunately
Release Date: TBA (Maybe in 2017-2018 since this is a one-man project so far.)

Screenshots I have thus far

This is still in the planning and script writing stage! If anyone wants to point out or correct something, feel free to do so. I am open to all recommendations as well as corrections to my points above. Enjoy.
YoxalLoyalApr 26, 2017 9:10 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 8, 2015 4:25 PM

Apr 2008
Wow, looks interesting. It will definitely be hard, unfortunately I don't really have experience or knowledge with hacking, so I won't be able to help. If there is anything else I'll try to help out where I can.
Jun 8, 2015 7:37 PM

Oct 2010
Thanks Rizor. I'll probably use the Ren'py engine to make this. If it's possible, I might have you help me edit the raw script on a Word document to see if everything flows well, as well as if I described some of the runes correctly. And I might have slightly changed the characters' personality as well. Not sure if you're good with Photoshop, but if you are, you could help me with a few images.

I still need to wait for Kadenz PC's release so I could get Reiji's close-up view sprite too cuz I might need that.
Jun 9, 2015 5:39 PM

Apr 2008
Yeah, I'll try to do what I can. I haven't really used Photoshop other than cropping and resizing images.
Apr 12, 2017 8:06 PM

Oct 2010
Wow, nearly two years since I announced this little project of mine. After taking an extremely long hiatus and getting myself reorganized after some real life problems, I'm finally back to working on this again.

The script unfortunately had to be redone due to me losing my progress which was one of the main reasons why I took this long break. Luckily enough, the new script is probably way better than what I had written out before. It's also more organized to the point where I can picture all the events before I even start penning them down.

With my life taking a busy turn, I had to change the format of this entire thing. Previously I wanted to do a VN-style format, but with this being a solo project and me never really taking any programming classes, I decided to just do a visual-light novel combo where there will be CGs here and there with the majority of the thing being text. In short, it will just be a visual novel on paper rather than a game.

As for how the relative plot changes with the script...nothing really. The fights stayed the same overall. The character personalities will be a little different from their canon counterparts however because I found it easier to work with these new personalities. Of course the changes won't be drastic to the point where you don't recognize the characters at all. XD

Anywho, as of now, I am around 65% done with the script in 3-4 days. This is the first draft, so it will be imperfect and going through many revisions. If you guys want a general estimate of how long this alternate ending actually is, 14 475 words in 54 MS Word pages is already 50% of the ending. So, it's pretty damn long (probably longer than some of the final battles in the actual route itself lol). The story is divided into four sections: "Short" prologue, 1st fight, 2nd fight, epilogue. Done the prologue and nearly finished the 1st fight.
Apr 26, 2017 9:03 AM

Oct 2010
Finally done the script! It took way longer than I expected due to me wanting to fit in as much "detail" as possible to end things perfectly.

The final product of the first draft is 155 Microsoft Word pages with over 43 000 words. O_O

So where do I go from here. I'll be honest, my writing skills are not top-notch so I might need some peer editing for anyone who wants to volunteer. To test this, I'll be posting the first four scenes (or what I call the "Prelude" to all things) in public and putting the link here to get people familiarized with my "writing style" and the plot itself. While these scenes are quite short, I can assure you things get more hectic after the intro.

Now remember, I require constructive criticism and NOT flaming or additional plot additions or insults. Keep things here as clean as possible and we'll all have a good time. :D

Feel free to post comments at the blog page itself or here. Anywho, enjoy reading the first part of my alternate ending.

Hope this link works: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=801117
Mar 13, 2018 9:29 AM
Dec 2014
@YoxalLoyal your link does not work Note: (This is a private blog)
Mar 13, 2018 10:21 AM

Oct 2010
Seviath said:
@YoxalLoyal your link does not work Note: (This is a private blog)

PM'ed you back on what to do to access it. I don't use that blog post anymore.

For everyone, if you want to access the alternate ending, go here and request access to it. Also reply here that you sent me one. I will give you all access then.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8vUnpoRZXG4d3FEUXNsNlhoTUk/view
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Fortissimo FA to be "Translated" to English but at a Terrible Price

YoxalLoyal - May 26, 2018

0 by YoxalLoyal »»
May 26, 2018 10:55 PM

» [SPOILERS] Fortissimoverse Future Entry Speculation and Discussion

YoxalLoyal - Jun 30, 2016

3 by -Testarossa- »»
Jul 3, 2016 11:43 AM

Sticky: » [MASSIVE SPOILERS] Kadenz fermata//Akkord:fortissimo General Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

YoxalLoyal - Dec 26, 2014

102 by YoxalLoyal »»
Mar 18, 2016 5:45 PM

» [SPOILERS] VERSUS Series: fortissimo Edition

YoxalLoyal - Nov 28, 2015

1 by YoxalLoyal »»
Nov 28, 2015 9:32 AM

» [SPOILERS] fortissimo Series and Norse Mythology

YoxalLoyal - Nov 3, 2015

4 by YoxalLoyal »»
Nov 5, 2015 6:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.