Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 28, 2016 5:27 PM

Jul 2013
Another example of this show's shit pacing. In the end of the previous episode, Zapp defeated the other half of a monster and reduced it into an egg... so why the fuck did this episode started with fights all over the place?. Aircrafts fighting a huge tentacle in the sea, Leo and his gang fighting someone who seems to be the other half of the monster from the previous episode and then Black and his clown friends are hanging out in an amusement park speaking riddles and codes to each other. WOW!

Sure the fights scenes were good, the english osts sound really awesome.. but the storytelling.. the pacing is just horrible. Whoever directed this did a shitty job. Fucking idiot. No wonder I'm always confused while watching this.

It's always like this with one-cour animes. It's either gonna be too fast-paced where they skip a lot of stuff and leave you wondering what the hell is happening or it's gonna have a very slow, dragged pace. Anyway whichever of the two, it's basically screaming: "This anime adaptation is shit and we intended it to be what way, go purchase and read the source material". Goddamn.
Jun 21, 2016 10:46 PM

Dec 2012
Zed looks cool. Sucks how his master just dumped him.

Needed more Chain in this episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 2, 2016 12:13 PM

Jun 2013
This two parter was pretty cool. It seems to me the main conflict will be Libra vs the Thing that possessed Black and co. I wonder why Mary and Will's parents abandoned them, was it by choice? Speaking of parents, I still don't know if Leo's parents are still alive and if so, where are they?

And what else is special about Leo, beside his Special Eyes? So many questions! I really hope the series gets a proper ending!
Nov 19, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2014
Well we finally got backstory, and it's starting to make more sense.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Feb 9, 2018 12:33 AM
Jun 2013
so now we know the plan of evil black thought wonder whats the point of it. The fighting was pretty neat and look now we got a fish guy who kind of comes off like the piccolo of the group. I see sadness with black and white.
Mar 6, 2018 7:48 PM

Sep 2013
Damn, I was distracted while watching this episode and I feel like I missed a lot. May need to go back and view it again.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 11, 2018 3:13 PM

Feb 2012
Still a meme gold mine:

• tentacles tentacles tentacles yay
  • Are we still talking about game/mean you sound lame

Oh look, Aligula's lovers host body, so normies ares eeing what Leonardo sees after him

"You giant liar!" Wow who's lame now

Was possessed black whistling the ending theme?

"and I was kind of drunk"

technically neither are on he spectrum

Still like sound like Pokémon protagonists.

I like when they break 4th wall in previews.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 8, 2019 7:19 AM

Sep 2018
On the surface it would seem that this episode should close the question that opened with the previous episode, but in truth it is not so: the speech, almost mentioned on the two brothers, here takes more vigor and leads to tangible results. The narration is quite amusing, but it is not the best from this point of view. At this point in the anime series, I didn't think a new character would come, yay!
May 27, 2020 7:10 AM

May 2016
Another high standard episode for me. each piece has been placed naturally and getting
the stage ready for the next big event.
Jul 23, 2020 12:52 AM

Jul 2015
Poor Zed, getting insulted the second he meets his fellow student Zapp. Must have been a tough day for both of them...dealing with their master Jugei and the two halves of that vampire. So we finally know William and Mary backstory, and by the looks of it Despair is going to take action now.

Dec 17, 2020 1:52 PM

May 2018
Good episode. White having a moral dilemma here uwu
May 23, 2021 12:46 PM

Apr 2018
Really good ep, When zapp started laughing when he saw the half-man half-fish guy xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 25, 2021 2:45 AM

May 2016
Another person had joined the show's fairly big cast~ I guess that Zed will become Zapp's official partner when they're out on assignments because of how offensively compatible their Blood Arts are to one another. They don't really get along so there might be a little trouble here and there because of that aspect.

It's a very minor thing but I find it a bit weird for the twins to call each other Black and White before the Great Collapse had taken place. That's probably just me, though. I hope that Mary won't give in to that demon's wishes since he definitely won't be holding up his end of the bargain in the end.

Nov 22, 2021 7:58 AM

Mar 2019
I still wonder how they went with Black's story in the manga if White doesn't even exist. Or maybe Black wasn't a "half-half" there and it's only an anime thing. I wonder how these last 3 episodes are going to play out.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 15, 2023 6:43 PM

Jun 2021
this chapter was nonsense in the combat, bad there but in the middle oh no, this story will turn a bit tragic , WHAT IS THE OTHER REASON FOR KLAUS TO PUT LEO IN LIBRA??
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Sep 4, 2023 12:14 PM
Jan 2020
Tbh i watching a time I'm very bored because i don't hyped in episode
Sep 4, 2023 12:17 PM
Jan 2020
Reply to Ichbinalp
Tbh i watching a time I'm very bored because i don't hyped in episode
@Ichbinalp and I want to finish this series
Dec 2, 2023 8:20 PM

Oct 2022
So basically exact same backstory as MC. Wonder why that even happened to MC and his sister (and also white and black)
UndefeatedBahamut
Mar 6, 3:06 PM
Dec 2020
Well, this was undoubtedly, and unexpectedly🙄, interesting ep. Still dont know whats happening, nor what the show is about😂, nor where its heading🤦‍♂️, but some stuff were explained this ep, and some cools parallels

But Idk maaan, this show is so random so far, and choppy as hell and dont flow well. And thats not called "mystery" its called "not explaining nor saying sh*t" for the most part, even tho some stuff seem cool but still it seems like very fast and atrocious pacing and thats so annoying... I wonder if its one of these power point or "recap-like" anime adaptation or its actually originally annoyingly vague and doesnt make sense..!!???!!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2015

258 by bucciest »»
Apr 20, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

345 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 21, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

197 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 18, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

357 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 17, 7:57 AM

» Kekkai sensei OP and ED are true music to me. Thank you

DatajI - Mar 9

1 by LENDARIO_DS »»
Mar 13, 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.