Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 30, 2015 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

What. The. Hell is..Isla wearing?

Oh it's a bunny outfit. I thought I was watching Hello Mosaic for a moment there. Some of the jokes are getting old for this show although I think Isla herself is cute; mostly because of her association with humans and understanding the precision of human emotions.

Michiru can be quite an airhead sometimes too.
May 30, 2015 10:07 AM

Nov 2013
That was a lovely episode. It was quite sad how Michiru had to find out about Isla's remaining life so last minute though. Regardless, obligatory:

Dawn of
The Final Month
- 4 Weeks Remain -
InstiMay 30, 2015 10:11 AM

If you want manga/doujins translated, PM me and if it looks interesting I'll do it.
May 30, 2015 10:42 AM

Aug 2014
Forgets about the rejection... lol
May 30, 2015 11:27 AM

Jul 2012
Dissolve the partnership? Why??
May 30, 2015 11:33 AM
Feb 2015
Eru making isla wear bunny outfits!!! So cute >.<
Well it is true that isla does like him but she doesn't want to hurt him... Well it's nice that michiru is trying to help both of them.
After isla is gone, michiru is probably going to be tsubasa's girl....

Man why does she need to dissolve the partnership?!?!...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]

May 2010
that twist

Jan 2012
Michiru certainly played a big role this week. I wonder if she'll have any chance with Tsukasa after all this. Of course Isla loved him and wanted to spare him as much pain as possible, that's how these tragedies go...
May 30, 2015 11:36 AM

Sep 2014
"There is no good ending to this" hhh but hope..

Kazuki already knows what to do :)...
May 30, 2015 11:37 AM
Feb 2011
this is getting worse not by the episode, but by every 5 minutes of each episode.....
May 30, 2015 11:40 AM

Aug 2013
This show in a nutshell.

May 30, 2015 11:48 AM

Aug 2010
I just love Zack. The kid's friggin hilarious and the way he treats Michiru is so lol
Telling Tsukasa were here underwear was XD

Eru too. The way she was so overhyped and drooling about sleeping with Isla was lol XD

Didn't expect that Michiru's didn't know about Isla's lifespan.

And now Kazuki to cause more drama :/
May 30, 2015 11:54 AM

Sep 2012
I feel so sorry for Tsukasa and Isla.

What the hell is Kazuki thinking?
Oh god who are you people?
May 30, 2015 11:54 AM

Jul 2010
Tsukasa looked like Elizabeth's cousin, with him being all pale.

Liked the flashback from Michiru with Kazuki being there. It just makes me think of how the other departments would have handled it, the difference of what they call a "job well done" creates a rather sentimental feeling.

It is quite interesting how even if there is love, circumstances is actually the prompt for their reactions that leads to their diverging conclusion. It is out of love, that I wouldn't want to cause you sadness. It is out of love, that I will stay by your side to the end. When these two paths finally meet, it should be quite the amazing scene.

Whenever I see the word "time"... it brings up the dreaded word of "time limit".

I hope Kazuki's mindset is of the follow: "I'll have to dissolve the partnership for a new partnership. A partnership of love and cuddles." Really unfitting, but one can dream. Though at the moment, she seems to agree with Isla.
May 30, 2015 11:58 AM

Oct 2014
Seeing Tsukasa in such a comatose state at the beginning was actually pretty funny. I knew that he was going to take the rejection hard, but not that hard. Haha

And it looks like Tsukasa and Isla aren't going to be partners anymore? Well, that makes things interesting. Although, I doubt that it's going to make much of a difference as far as the show is concerned. The job has sort of been put on the back-burner in favor of the relationship between Tsukasa and Isla.

I wonder how things are going to go from here. We only have four episodes left. That feels about right though, because it doesn't seem like there's very much left to wrap up from this point onward.
May 30, 2015 12:04 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I have a feeling that they are setting up Michiru to be with Tsukasa after Isla gets retrieved. I don't know what to think.

Selfish act by Kazuki at the end, didn't even talk with Tsukasa and Isla about that. Maybe she doesn't want it to end the same way as with Michiru's case, Tsukasa might run off with Isla. That's the only explanation that comes to mind.
May 30, 2015 12:04 PM

Mar 2015
I liked this episode, really I did! Michiru had a lot of good scenes and Zack's as big a troll as ever. That ending though? Just... fuck you, Kazuki!
May 30, 2015 12:05 PM

Apr 2014

How I feel when I have to wake up early in the morning

May 30, 2015 12:14 PM

Jul 2014
Man, what is it with this show and dropping bombshells at the end of nearly every episode? Makes me wonder how Tsukasa's going to react after the initial shock of it. After all, he can't exactly be Isla's partner until the very end if Kazuki dissolves their partnership. I did like how we got to discover Isla's perspective on all of this as well, even if it was something thaty I had more or less figured out several episodes ago: that scene and the one where Tsukasa tells Michiru his plan were both very well done.

On a different note, Zack's attitude is, without a doubt, one of the funniest elements in this show. His snarky remarks constantly make me laugh, week in week out.
May 30, 2015 12:21 PM

Jun 2014
Tsukasa seemed to handle that rejection rather well........lol. Michiru saying "there's no good ending in sight" pretty much sums up this anime. Sucks that she learned about Isla's remaining time so late. And Kazuki is dissolving Tsukasa and Isla's partnership......wonder what that's about.

On another note, Zacks witty remarks never fail to make me laugh lol
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 30, 2015 12:31 PM

Jun 2013
One month to go and this show is throwing even more suspense for its last episode. Anything too comedic at this point would seem out of place so I hope they focus more on the drama.
May 30, 2015 12:38 PM

Apr 2011
Dat ending doh I wish I knew what was going to happen.
May 30, 2015 12:42 PM

Mar 2015
Not a fan of the comedy or drama or whatever in this, feels like a drag watching this...
May 30, 2015 12:44 PM

Jan 2015
I thought this episode would be more light hearted but dang, those last 5-10 minutes were pretty serious. Great to see the show starting to ease into the drama, and lowering the comedy bit by bit instead of just going to straight drama.
May 30, 2015 12:53 PM

Feb 2014
Wait a second. Why destroy their partnership now. Right when Tsukasa got Michiru's support in his romance. God dammit dude.
May 30, 2015 1:08 PM

Jun 2014
Seriously can't anyone who complain can't change their expectation mid-way in the show?
Like everyone I was expecting lot of world-building, but what we got? Just a little romance story about an android and a human. But, I am fine with that. Why? Because I change my expectation depending on how the show develop itself, if I don't like I drop it.

More on the subject, this episode was fine. At 9 episode of the show now, I just can't help but think, this is only the first season.

Why?

Because this is an anime original, which mean the story was completely written way before the anime aired, instead of an adaptation where you decide what to cut and where to stop, an anime original has the leisure to decide what they put from the beginning and consequently have a better pace most of the time,
But this show is weird. There is hint of sub plot everywhere but they are never expended on, all we see is mostly the lives of Tsukasa and Isla and the developement of their relation. If you ask me my opinion, an anime original show cannot make such an obvious and stupid flaw to insert sub plot and not resolve them...

So I think the anime will go like this.
End of the anime->Isla's memory loss. Tsukasa resolution bringing to light the subplot which will be the new plot of the second season or split cour, with the help of Michiru(probably).
Isa death/memory loss is a perfect thing to start the a second cour where they will actually resolve the subplot and expand on the "Giftias".

So that is what I think of what will happen to this serie, because honestly, I don't think 4 episode can resolve everything that was foreshadow and expand the world building this show seriously needs .
May 30, 2015 1:13 PM

Sep 2014
Rouzhan said:
Not a fan of the comedy or drama or whatever in this, feels like a drag watching this...

Stop watching it then
May 30, 2015 1:16 PM

Jan 2011
WTF production quality anyone?! Episode was full of derp shots left and right. Did they decide to animate it with their feet or what?!? Especially Michiru, she looked like garbage (literally a like bag of garbage, FFS!), what the hell. I want to go -1 to score because of this crap, but at the same time the episode was good, with supports being so active. So I just hope they had a bad day or something and the art will go back to the level it was before this crap.
May 30, 2015 1:24 PM

Nov 2014
One month's left. What consequence Kazuki's resolution will lead to?
May 30, 2015 1:24 PM
Jun 2014
I cry when the moment who Tsukasa says at Michiru that he want to stay with Isla until the end :'(
May 30, 2015 1:29 PM

Sep 2013
It'll be a happy ending cause there is no drama tag ;)

GOOD episode, this series is way better doing this than that ret@rded black market and people going crazy stuff.
But it'll be back :(
That violent guy is foreshadowing that something will happen.
May 30, 2015 1:43 PM

Oct 2014
I wonder if Kazuki is doing this to bring them together also I kind of like how Isla and the show have 1 month left don't know if it was worked out that way, but anyway I am really loving all the characters in the show, I find the comedic parts hilarious and the drama parts are done amazingly even from the first 2 episodes in, if you don't like it then don't watch it it's simple.

Anyway 10/10 from me
May 30, 2015 1:51 PM

Oct 2014
Good episode. There were some funny and some sad parts, Zack is such a big troll. And Eru was great as usual. X3

That twist at the end by Kazuki :o
Holy Madoka! The Yuri is strong here!

My Anime List
May 30, 2015 2:01 PM

Sep 2014
Oh my gaaawwdd Isla is too cute in that outfit.
May 30, 2015 2:09 PM

Feb 2015
I'm starting to like Michiru more every episode and I'm glad that she is taking an important part in the show, she and Tsukasa will be together after Isla's lifetime ends? Also, sharing room with Eru looks like fun haha.
May 30, 2015 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
Nononono!! damn it.. don't end already! ミ(ノ;_ _)ノ=3

Going from Kazuki's earlier reaction to the confession.. I believe she is trying to help them, by forcing them to stop their partnership.. that should at least awaken some emotions.
May 30, 2015 2:33 PM
Apr 2010
Kazuki what the actually fuck are you trying to pull?
May 30, 2015 2:39 PM

Jul 2012
Huh what? Breaking up the partnership :O . At first we all think that this is evil but maybe she is trying to force some emotions out of the two.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
May 30, 2015 2:49 PM

Apr 2010
Seems the hardship is starting tho Tsukasa is willingly doing it which i think is very brave.
Tho it seems not everyone agrees with them at least Michiru seems to have doubts and Kazuki took a serious decision in the end.
Wether it's for the best we will have to see next week.
May 30, 2015 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
Eru is drooling about sleeping with Isla. Isla looked cute in that rabbit pajama.

The partnership between Isla and Tsukasa is dissolving.
May 30, 2015 3:28 PM

Dec 2014
Isla + bunny suit = epitome of cuteness
May 30, 2015 3:29 PM

Apr 2014
Haha...that must be too much for Tsukasa to handle lol.
Isla in a bunny custom so cute :3
One more month left until Isla's lifespan end...
Kazuki disbanded Tsukasa and Isla team...this is going to be real bad...
Let's get ready for a feeltrip...
May 30, 2015 3:37 PM

Jul 2013
May 30, 2015 3:39 PM
May 2015
I'm getting a bit bored with this now, all this cute crap is getting sickly, Isla comes across like a kid at times and the humour just isn't that great. I'll stick with it because we are near the end and if it can pull a solid final few episodes off then it'll be worth it, but it really needs to balance humour and drama better.
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
May 30, 2015 3:53 PM

Apr 2014
Fizix said:
I'm getting a bit bored with this now, all this cute crap is getting sickly, Isla comes across like a kid at times and the humour just isn't that great. I'll stick with it because we are near the end and if it can pull a solid final few episodes off then it'll be worth it, but it really needs to balance humour and drama better.
then

drop

it
May 30, 2015 4:02 PM

Dec 2014
You can't be serious. No, no you aren't...It's a waste of time, the plane has taken off, why do you, Mr. Hayashi, you are worthless. What should be a irrational, temporary dishonest rejection because Isla is unfamiliar with the overwhelming feeling she had now becomes a reality, it was a little joke, if it is serious they had already been a couple without any confession at the end of episode 6, what happened in episode 7 is just a formality. And now we are back to square one. Why do they so afraid of starting a relationship? Why keep writing Rom-Com with no actual romance, and comedy? And stop writing like a 15-year-old, you are more than that Mr. Hayashi, I suppose.

You get the magazine wrong, merciless guy, look at Isla, Tsukasa is clearly someone with special interest.

Of course you are, Isla, of course you are.

No, the best solution is to pull their heads out of their asses because it's so stupid.

Yes, it's true. Tsukasa has no dick.

"I'll wait!, is one month long enough? or you need more time?"

Great shot composition right there. The animator sure knows the priority, no serious drama without emphasizing boobs and ass.

Finally we can see the tsudere feels guilty of letting the incident happened, now there's one less annoying character.

Wow, someone's dick grows back, and it's much more magnificent than before!

They can still be a couple, right? It only means they have less time together, or that bitch is going to send Isla or Tsusaka to somewhere else? And yes, more external obstacles instead of internal conflicts within the relationship, someone never grows up.
raveninthemuddleMay 30, 2015 4:05 PM
May 30, 2015 4:11 PM
May 2015
Moodie said:
Fizix said:
then

drop

it

Sorry I didn't realise the thread was a love in where we can only be positive.

I've felt the show has potential and still does, hence why I shall continue to watch, even if there is stuff I don't like about it and some episodes can bore me. I clearly don't see the show as a waste of time else I wouldn't have said that it will be worth it if it can pull itself together for the final few eps.
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
May 30, 2015 4:11 PM

Jan 2013
Very good episode, both positions are understandable.
May 30, 2015 4:24 PM

Dec 2010
Well this was a turbulent episode, that hit home in the feels. Isla is still too precious, but I hope she and Tsukasa can get things figured out. It appears that the others didn't know her death was fast approaching either. For some reason I thought everyone knew. The bunny outfit was adorable!
May 30, 2015 4:30 PM

Oct 2011
Love Isla bunny suit <3

Michiru crying T__T

Dissolve their partnership NOOOOOOOOO
May 30, 2015 4:58 PM

Aug 2014
I dont know what to think... I knew from the start that we shouldn't be ready for a happy ending.
I was hoping throught the whole episode that redhead tsundere-chan would tell Tsukasa that she loves him but... didn't happen.

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

534 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.