Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 2015 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
Who is your favorite couple in sekaiichi hatsukoi? I love them all, so I will vote for all XD

Don't forget to vote for your favorite character in Junjou Romantica
removed-userSep 30, 2015 2:10 AM
May 29, 2015 10:27 AM

Mar 2015
Yokozawa Takafumi and Kirishima Zen (for the same reasons as Junjou Egoist in the other poll :D ).

I read all light novels of the trifecta couple and I ADORE the way the live together with the little daughter (Yokozawa is the 'Mama' :D ).
May 29, 2015 10:29 AM
Jul 2018
Oh, I love them as well XD yokazawa is so cute. He is the greatest mother in this works. I love the movie so much XD
May 29, 2015 11:41 AM

Aug 2011
I would have picked both Yokozawa/Kirishima and YukinaKisa but I could only pick one :(
These two pairings are only ones without the dubcon/rapey elements in their relationships. Yokozawa and Kirishima have this amazing chemistry and Yukina and Kisa's relationship is fully consensual and absolutely erotic.
死ねカス国に帰れ
Jun 9, 2015 1:11 AM
Jan 2013
i <3 dem all x3
Aug 23, 2015 2:32 PM

Jun 2012
I'm still not sure which couple is my favorite.
But i think I might be leaning towards Kisa x Yukina.
I need to rewatch the anime again and see if I can pick a favorite.
I've already watched it twice and couldn't pick a favorite.
Aug 23, 2015 2:37 PM

Jul 2012
Frost_Kiss said:
i <3 dem all x3
Aug 24, 2015 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
YOFG said:
I guess you like them all ??
XD
Aug 24, 2015 5:36 AM

Jun 2012
Yaoi-sensei said:
YOFG said:
XD

XD Maybe. But usually when I watch an anime I can pick a favorite character and couple without any trouble. But this anime is a bit more difficult for me. (With Junjou Romantica it was so easy. )
Aug 24, 2015 2:38 PM
Jul 2018
YOFG said:
Yaoi-sensei said:
XD

XD Maybe. But usually when I watch an anime I can pick a favorite character and couple without any trouble. But this anime is a bit more difficult for me. (With Junjou Romantica it was so easy. )

Cool, we are same. I love them all, that's why I voted for all xD
Aug 24, 2015 2:47 PM

Nov 2014
Yukina and Kisa are my fave~ But I love Takano and Onodera too! The rest don't have enough.. development really for me to like them as much. Also I keep up with the manga much more than the show so I' basing my opinion off that if it makes a difference.
Aug 24, 2015 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Zeta_Riemann said:
Yukina and Kisa are my fave~ But I love Takano and Onodera too! The rest don't have enough.. development really for me to like them as much. Also I keep up with the manga much more than the show so I' basing my opinion off that if it makes a difference.
thanks for the vote.
Aug 25, 2015 4:59 AM

Jun 2015
Yokozawa/Kirishima & Yukina/Kisa are definitely my fave tho ;;A;;

Aug 26, 2015 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
S
qsadityas said:
so you voted for who?
Sep 30, 2015 8:50 AM
Sep 2015
I love them all!!)<3 But still, I voted for Takano x Onodera, cuz they're just soooooo cute!!! I just love them <3But still, I LOVE all of them!!!
AnimeKoibito20Sep 30, 2015 8:57 AM
Sep 30, 2015 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
AnimeKoibito20 said:
I love them all!!)<3 But still, I voted for Takano x Onodera, cuz they're just soooooo cute!!! I just love them <3But still, I LOVE all of them!!!

I love them all as well, I voted for all XD
Oct 27, 2015 9:13 PM
Jul 2018
It was hard to vote since I like Kisa x Yukina as well as Onodera x Takano. My vote went to Kisa x Yukina though but both couples are so lovable. :)
Mar 23, 2016 2:41 PM
May 2013
I loved all of them In both animes. Sekaiichi has the Greatest love. Yuu needs someone tho :( so do the minor character in some parts lol
Apr 9, 2016 8:51 PM

May 2010
Takano is the cutest <3 But Onodera is too similar to Misaki, sighh, it gets old quickly :|
May 19, 2016 9:40 PM

Aug 2012
I think that i love them all, EXCEPT, Hatori x yoshino.

I don't know, they are just sooo boring lol. Even with the drama with the other guy I can't find anything special about them, sorry.
Jul 12, 2016 6:32 AM
Jul 2016
TAKANO x ONODERA is lifee!! yuhuu lol..well my other favorite couple is KIRISHIMA x YOKOZAWA... they are all so cute, i love pairing who include uke tsundere..it's very cute how yokozawa or onodera blushing when it comes about their super sexy seme kirishima and takano LOL their love life is so addicting!
well for yukina x kisa..they are cute but i don't really interested to them..yukina is just feel like innocent and..well i don't know.. just not really interested as well as hatori x chiaki
Dec 26, 2016 6:29 PM
Dec 2016
Yes I know this is a really old poll I picked Yoshino x Tori!! ,>w< gyaah the underrated ship.
They're sooo!! Cute together!! Like whine and say it's non-con whatever you want °^° but I read the novels and grew to love them. I also love Ritsu x Takano's >//w//< Ritsu is way more accepting and open to his feelings in the manga so YASSS although no confession yet~ and Takano is so sexy like o.o
Feb 27, 2018 2:12 AM

Jun 2015
Yaoi-Senpai said:
S
qsadityas said:
so you voted for who?

Yokozawa/Kirishima omg sorry this reply is literally 3 years late ;;__;;

Feb 27, 2018 5:51 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Yokozawa/Kirishima. Point blank. Domestic dads. Also the most functional is the smallest amount of time. Got to love it.
Feb 27, 2018 7:36 AM

Jun 2015
Stripes said:
Yokozawa/Kirishima. Point blank. Domestic dads. Also the most functional is the smallest amount of time. Got to love it.

About the time, I'm kind of confused..... If you've read until volume 6,

Feb 27, 2018 10:14 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
qeesa said:
Stripes said:

I honestly only read up until volume 3. And even then it's been so long (a couple years at least) and I've been meaning to reread it. But even so they establish equal ground and get most of their insecurities and dilemmas out of the way very early in their story. Nothing against Nakamura but her writing (which I know she didn't write the novels – don't know how much she was involved with them either) can be paced really awkward or her couples have the same issues over.....and over....over....again. Which I know its a rom/com haha it's suppose to be suspenseful and shit like that but it gets pretty aggravating on how her character don't TALK unless a dramatic crisis ensue. Probably why the novels work better and Yokozawa and Kirishima are more adult/mature and for the most part have their shit together with just some past love baggage that they tackle in the first volume and even resolve in the ova so.

Feb 27, 2018 10:19 AM

Jun 2015
Stripes said:
qeesa said:

I honestly only read up until volume 3. And even then it's been so long (a couple years at least) and I've been meaning to reread it. But even so they establish equal ground and get most of their insecurities and dilemmas out of the way very early in their story. Nothing against Nakamura but her writing (which I know she didn't write the novels – don't know how much she was involved with them either) can be paced really awkward or her couples have the same issues over.....and over....over....again. Which I know its a rom/com haha it's suppose to be suspenseful and shit like that but it gets pretty aggravating on how her character don't TALK unless a dramatic crisis ensue. Probably why the novels work better and Yokozawa and Kirishima are more adult/mature and for the most part have their shit together with just some past love baggage that they tackle in the first volume and even resolve in the ova so.

Oh man, then you definitely, DEFINITELY have to continue reading! Volume 6 is an emotional roller coaster and wraps the entire Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai very beautifully! It's still on-going though, which I'm very happy about, but if it ends at volume 6 I'll still be satisfied.

The entire series are being re-printed, which is nice. I already have all 6 but I'm planning to buy the reprinted ones for the short manga extras Nakamura included in it <3

Feb 27, 2018 10:32 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
qeesa said:
Stripes said:

Oh man, then you definitely, DEFINITELY have to continue reading! Volume 6 is an emotional roller coaster and wraps the entire Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai very beautifully! It's still on-going though, which I'm very happy about, but if it ends at volume 6 I'll still be satisfied.

The entire series are being re-printed, which is nice. I already have all 6 but I'm planning to buy the reprinted ones for the short manga extras Nakamura included in it <3

You've convinced me. ╥﹏╥
Feb 27, 2018 10:46 AM

Jun 2015
Stripes said:

You've convinced me. ╥﹏╥

YASS <333 And the manga extras have been translated as well on September Scanlation site, there's a really cute and meaningful one about rings, not gonna spoil it for you but it's personally my favourite bc Yokozawa has so much respect for Kirishima's wife and it's just fkjshdfksafask <333

He's my #1 character from the entire series and I love him so much omg

Oct 3, 2018 8:01 AM

Jul 2012
This is obviously a really old thread but I finally caught up in the series regarding the manga. So uh... yeah.

Ima be real:

I love Nakamura, she's a god in my eyes lmao even though lets be real her stories are really cliche, but that's fine because I love cliches. But I never care for any of her side couples. I always only care about the main one (UsagixMisaki --> OnoderaxTakano). I don't know. I never really care, I just find myself skipping the episodes/chapters if it isn't the main couple. I'm probably missing out on a lot etc etc but that doesn't really change my attitude towards them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2018 3:09 AM
Mar 2016
Honesty, for me it's always been Takano x Ritsu. I really don't care much about the other couples. I don't even keep up with their stories because I'm really not that into them. But if y'all have seen Act. 28, my heart is completely broken, especially because I can actually read Japanese so I've read the entire thing and.... damn...

Anyways Takano x Ritsu forever (: Well, at the moment I'm very upset about Act 28, but I can't bring myself to hate the couple, even though I'm very mad at Takano right now, as well as Ritsu but mainly Takano.
Apr 11, 2022 12:13 AM

Apr 2020
My favorite couple is Onodera & Takano. I can't wait until he admits his feelings & they start dating already.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”

More topics from this board

» Is there a way to read the latest chapters?

fwish_fwoosh - Jan 4, 2020

15 by PaperMario »»
Mar 22, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Onodera Ritsu no Baai Chapter 32 Discussion

Stargazingx - Mar 15, 2022

0 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 15, 2022 3:01 PM

Poll: » Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Chapter 3 Discussion

NEKO-est - Jul 12, 2010

3 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:47 AM

» The World's Greatest First Love, vol, 4 WHERE TO BUY???

tbrown95 - Nov 3, 2021

2 by tbrown95 »»
Nov 3, 2021 11:40 PM

» does anyone know if therell be a chapter this year

mrsbokuto - Aug 20, 2021

0 by mrsbokuto »»
Aug 20, 2021 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.