Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 28, 2015 7:06 AM

Mar 2012
Zhou said:
Who was the woman at the five kage summit? I didn't recognize her.
Kurotsuchi Third Tsuchikage grand daughter.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 28, 2015 7:41 AM

Mar 2015
Well it was an OK I guess. Sarada almost died because of Sasuke before recognizing her. Then about Sasuke's top rank mission that can't be tell to Sarada. Sakura coming in the battlefield (either be a hindrance or helping the kids). Chouchou thinking Sasuke is her father (really?!.

Then a revival of Akatsuki? Why??? Could it be Yahiko? Nah. I mean seriously, why would anyone bother with Akatsuki again. Clearly the only people cared about Akatsuki is Obito, Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato probably also Zetsu though. The others are there not because they love the group, but they love the privilege of killing.

Also Naruto and Sarada seems to get closer, probably as a catalyst to make Boruto even madder and go with Sasuke. That way Sasuke become Boruto's master and Naruto become Sarada's master. Now that's something I want to see.

May 28, 2015 7:57 AM

Jan 2015
Sasuke is father of the year folks. Guy almost stabs his daughter, then realizes that it was Sarada and then tells her it is none of her concern why he was gone for 12 years.

Also the guy with the sharingun will get embarrassed by the two demi-gods.
EylandosMay 28, 2015 8:17 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2015 8:12 AM

Nov 2013
Akatsuki? lolololololol.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

May 28, 2015 8:20 AM

Feb 2011
I give Sasuke points solely because he has to use his sword with a reverse grip
May 28, 2015 8:20 AM

Jun 2013
Sasuke is F**king Psycho as always....even if he does not recognize his Daughter, that is what you get for not ever returning to see her, and even if he thinks her as experiment..that is still nuts.

Lol..talk about awkward moment...Sasuke looks like he is competently out of his element! XD
...and Chochou......just shut the Hell about, who is being your real dad, especially about Sasuke...that seriously in this moment was not funny, more annoying actually.

ah, something more scary than Kaguya...OK, that is pretty good reason....but looks like Sakura really is true Mother of Sarada and Wife of Sasuke...(DAMMIT)

So it is New Akatsuki....what the hell are they tough. and Damn both Naruto and Sasuke look so BA...and Sakura is arriving huh.
JarjaxleMay 28, 2015 8:29 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 28, 2015 8:22 AM

Jan 2013
Oh COME-ON!! Are we dealing with this again?!! What started as a kid spin-off has turned to another Naruto manga.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
May 28, 2015 8:26 AM

Dec 2012
I really like the interactions and chemistry between Naruto, and Sarada, it's very endearing.

The new set of villains, don't seem interesting, but all I care about is Sarada, and seeing Naruto and Sasuke, so it doesn't matter. Though surprisingly, Boruto so far, seems left out, but then again, he has a whole movie made for him.

4/5

sarroush said:
The pages are too short ;-; I could read 200 pages of this gaiden per chapter! I mean, the whole new villain bit is uninteresting, but I love seeing these guys as adults.

My exact thoughts.

I had very low expectations for the spin off, almost wasn't going to read it, but it turned out amazing so far. Sarada is my favorite in it.

yhunata said:
Naruto... doesn't mess around anymore does he? He went Kurama+Sage Mode immediately last week and this week, he brought out Kurama himself from the get go.

Yeah lol. It looks cooler with his Hokage clothes.
tsudecimoMay 28, 2015 8:32 AM
May 28, 2015 8:51 AM

Apr 2011
SHINOBI-03 said:
Oh COME-ON!! Are we dealing with this again?!! What started as a kid spin-off has turned to another Naruto manga.

You want a bunch of academy kids to fight against a guy with a Mangekyo Sharingan and another who wants to revive the Akatsuki?
May 28, 2015 9:16 AM

May 2013
ancient02 said:
That arm. I thought it was Danzo.

Lol yeah me too. Cool see the other Kages.
May 28, 2015 9:38 AM
Jun 2013
are they still going to meet Orochimaru? I mean wasint that the point of this meet up. Also maybe its just the art but during the flashback did sakura look kinda big in the belly.
May 28, 2015 10:01 AM

May 2010
PFFF hahaha akatsuki revival !?! you got to be shitting me! grade A bullshit
May 28, 2015 10:24 AM

Feb 2013
So why is this is a "Gaiden"? This is a straight sequel, not a side story.
May 28, 2015 10:32 AM
Mar 2015
It is a side story the main story would include boruto
May 28, 2015 10:44 AM
Oct 2013
gedata said:
So why is this is a "Gaiden"? This is a straight sequel, not a side story.

Because Naruto was 100% Naruto centered. Like Kakashi Gaiden this story has other MCs who shine. Naruto isn´t the main focus he´s as important to the story as the other Mc´s but not the center of it´s universe. It´s actually quite self explanatory if this comment wasn´t just sarcasm because you feel his impact to the story it too big to call it a Gaiden.

Point of the matter is, his story has beeen told, that´s more like the story of his legacy.
May 28, 2015 10:48 AM

Jan 2013
trump54 said:

But, Boruto only appeared in two chapters!!
May 28, 2015 10:50 AM

Dec 2012
MateusGott said:
trump54 said:

But, Boruto only appeared in two chapters!!

It says the seventh hokage on the title. It's supposed to be about Naruto, and the new generation of ninja in the leaf village, who Sarada and Boruto are the main characters of.
May 28, 2015 10:51 AM

Apr 2013
good old copy pasted villains and plot.
May 28, 2015 10:53 AM

Jan 2013
Anyway... I still think very stupid motivation of Sarada be the glasses of Karin.
Sakura should give a punch in the face of this girl and put her in castigation.
If it was my daughter I would have given a beautiful spanking to learn.

May 28, 2015 10:59 AM

Dec 2012
MateusGott said:
Anyway... I still think very stupid motivation of Sarada be the glasses of Karin.

what...
May 28, 2015 11:08 AM
Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:
MateusGott said:

what...

Hitting your children when they missbehave is a form of parenting not the worst to be honest. Understand it now?
IsterioMay 28, 2015 11:43 AM
May 28, 2015 11:35 AM

Sep 2014
Aqua said:
I knew Sarada was the daughter of Sakura >.>

And fuck that danzo looking guy.

Yup!
May 28, 2015 11:36 AM

Aug 2014
The akastsuki just don't know when to give up. I wanted to see a whole different enemy and not some danzo/akatsuki/zetsu combo but I'm in no place to judge.
May 28, 2015 11:41 AM

Jan 2013
Interesting development, hard to believe there is still more after Kaguya.
May 28, 2015 12:03 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Shit is about to get real....Can't wait to see Sasuke kick some ass
May 28, 2015 12:12 PM

Sep 2013
Stronger than Kaguya? :O

PLEASE PLEASE BE MADARA! :'(
Edo tensei or that revival jutsu his ass back from the dead I don't give a sht how, just do it :'(

Kishi said that he had no plans on the Kaguya mystery. Looks like he was lying. Just like how he said that he wanted Sakura to be happy a few months back.
ichii_1May 28, 2015 12:19 PM
May 28, 2015 12:16 PM

Jul 2012
Huh wait white zetsu army was basicly created by infinite tsukuyomi right?
May 28, 2015 12:18 PM

Mar 2015
EuroSamurai said:

Wait I thought it was from the Hashirama's cell tree that Madara keeps on his basement?

May 28, 2015 12:19 PM

Dec 2012
DarklordVor said:
EuroSamurai said:

Wait I thought it was from the Hashirama's cell tree that Madara keeps on his basement?

In Kagyua's arc, Black Zetsu, said, that they were actual people turned into that, because Kagyua wanted an army.
May 28, 2015 12:31 PM

Jul 2012
tsudecimo said:
DarklordVor said:

In Kagyua's arc, Black Zetsu, said, that they were actual people turned into that, because Kagyua wanted an army.
Yup so my question is how it could be possible for them to be created by someone else...am i missing something?
May 28, 2015 12:32 PM
Oct 2013
EuroSamurai said:
Yup so my question is how it could be possible for them to be created by someone else...am i missing something?

Read the mangapanda translation, seems to be one of those rare occasions where Mangastream is wrong, while Mangapanda is more accurate.
At least in that section. Mangasteam kinda makes no sense.

Mangastreams casual translation makes it read as if the army was created pre Kaguya revival, but mangapanda reads like the army was created post Kaguya´s defeat, meaning that some guy apparently was working in the shadows after Kaguya got defeated creating an army of White Shins based on the concept of Zetsu.

As far as I´ve got it the new villain knew how White Zetsu worked and improved that concept to create his army for whatever purpose.
IsterioMay 28, 2015 12:37 PM
May 28, 2015 12:34 PM

Dec 2012
EuroSamurai said:
tsudecimo said:

Well, Sasuke said it was just a hypothesis. It seems like a new plot is branching from the white zetsu plot point.
May 28, 2015 1:04 PM

Oct 2013
maku21 said:
i guess that's not shisui.

just a poser embedding sharingan eyes on him.

Yep probably not Shisui Uchiha, I hope not at least cause this guy looks retarded xd. Great chapter.

May 28, 2015 2:36 PM

Jun 2013
A even worst enemy....
And just like that, this series will have 100 more chapters.
I just wanted this to end.
May 28, 2015 3:31 PM

Jan 2015
It should be the revival of Uchiha clan, not the revival of Akatsuki because they're full of Sharingan-eyes people. I think the reason why Kishi made those new villians in this story is because Kishi is a big fan of Sharingans. It would be better if Kishi gives them their own powers/jutsus instead of giving them those Sharingan eyes.
May 28, 2015 5:53 PM

Sep 2013
The Resurrection of the Akatsuki?
Are they repeating the same thing in the old Naruto..? I can see where this is going again...
May 28, 2015 5:58 PM

Dec 2012
And the cycle repeats itself when Naruto sacrifices himself to protect the kids.......
May 28, 2015 7:03 PM
Oct 2013
Z-Dragon said:
It should be the revival of Uchiha clan, not the revival of Akatsuki because they're full of Sharingan-eyes people. I think the reason why Kishi made those new villians in this story is because Kishi is a big fan of Sharingans. It would be better if Kishi gives them their own powers/jutsus instead of giving them those Sharingan eyes.

That´s something you cannot know if you read Naruto just casually, the whole design with the Sharingan arms is something Kishimoto does out of nostalgia, it´s a reference to his first attempt to get serialized. Similar to how Oda puts Samurai Ryuma into One Piece.

The Manga Karakuri, which also involves the prototype for the design of Sasuke.

May 28, 2015 7:54 PM

Mar 2009
A threat greater than Kaguya and the revvial of Akatsuki. 500 more chapters here we come!

Had to laugh at Naruto telling Sarada that Sasuke's a great ninja. I guess you have to leave out the part where he tried to kill Sakura, once wanted to destroy Konoha...among other things.
May 28, 2015 10:11 PM

Mar 2010
I u
Isterio said:
Z-Dragon said:

That´s something you cannot know if you read Naruto just casually, the whole design with the Sharingan arms is something Kishimoto does out of nostalgia, it´s a reference to his first attempt to get serialized. Similar to how Oda puts Samurai Ryuma into One Piece.

The Manga Karakuri, which also involves the prototype for the design of Sasuke.
I believe you're missing the point. Every major villain in Naruto had either wanted or had the Sharingan in some shape or form.
May 28, 2015 11:27 PM
Oct 2013
KantonKageX said:
I believe you're missing the point. Every major villain in Naruto had either wanted or had the Sharingan in some shape or form.

I do not, I do think Kishi wants the miniseries for closure, I do not think this new villain is the sage of the six paths long lost grandson or whatever. I still have my bets on Orochimaru with implants, if it turns out to really be the long lost grandson then I call bullshit on that. I´ll accept it but it´ll leave a sour taste in my mouth.

If we count major villains this series only had 5, considering the two that were intertwined we only had 3 major villains., furthermore considering the connection the Sharingan has with the worlds history (being the lineage trait of their Messiah) it makes sense that the villains are after that anility or that the most powerful guys are associated with it.

Why isn´t a Hyuga the bad guy? It makes sense given Kishis writing style, the older brother is always the corrupted one (older lineage), while the younger one opposes it.
The Hyuga are already part of the younger brothers lineage, they didn´t become corrupt in the first place.

We had 2 Sharingan posessing main villains till now and one who wanted to achieve it to yet again get closer to the invetor of this universes powersysten aka SOT6P. The third one was the progenitor of the powersystem itself and didn´t posses the Sharingan alone.

I do not count Obito or Nagato as major villains, because as much as the Akatsuki was abused so were they. Throughout the series the only independent villains of the series were Orochimaru, Madara and Kaguya. All 3 unique in their own right and only Kaguya was boring while only one was an actual Sharingan user.
May 29, 2015 2:54 AM

Oct 2013
I would like to see Deidara again. :(
May 29, 2015 4:03 AM

Mar 2015
I just say Kishi ideas of villain is not creative. When the mastermind says "revival of Akatsuki", multiple Shin appeared. It is way much better when those Shin are different Ninjas.

The pacing is incredibly good. Not dragging much.
May 29, 2015 4:05 AM

Jul 2014
Uhm... I still believe that the new villain is Shisui, for two reasons: first, his nose (which has the very same unique design as Shisui's) and who else could worship Itachi's more than Sasuke does? :p
May 29, 2015 4:19 AM
Jul 2013
I like the younger susuke! Susuke look like rogue from fairy tail! His hair style totally does!!! Omg susuke! I feel so sad for sarada but it's the best if she didn't know the top secret info! For her safety!!! But sakura is coming!!! She will meet sasuke and sarada!!!! Family reunion!!!! Can't wait for the nex chap!!!
May 29, 2015 2:23 PM

Aug 2014
The 2nd Hokage was right.

Uchihas and their shenanigans are nothing but a plague.
May 29, 2015 4:23 PM
May 2015
guys...here me out on this...what if the new villain stronger then kaguya is her.......HUSBAND!!! I mean come on you have to have some huge rasenballs to date that chick and maybe six paths had a daddy that no one talks about for a reason. >.>
May 29, 2015 4:27 PM
May 2015
Tobirama was right..we should have killed these uchidicks when we had the chance >.>
May 30, 2015 12:11 AM

Mar 2014
I was expecting more of Sasuke and Sarada's encounter, it was kind of anticlimactic imo. The white zetsu hypothesis seems interesting, the akatsuki revival on the other hand not so much.
Looking forward to the next chapter. If Sakura arrives, they may fight as team 7 or maybe we'll get some answers about Sakura and Sasuke.
May 30, 2015 4:36 AM
Mar 2011
Resurrection of akatsuki is kind interesting

I think thats the motive for kidnapping sarada
because she has the blood of uzumaki
a precious blood for gene passing and healing right? maybe its good for reproduction as well..

So maybe her mother is karin after all...
but why doesnt she have red hair?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2015

201 by tcandy19 »»
Jan 10, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nuvi - Apr 22, 2015

307 by KaiserVonGogureo »»
Aug 19, 2022 1:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Road to "B" Chapter 1 Discussion

AllenVonStein - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Fallazar »»
Aug 20, 2021 5:01 PM

» It's really sad that most people hate Sakura...

Kleferi - Jul 6, 2015

35 by AbiSa »»
Mar 29, 2021 11:44 PM

» Will boruto have the byakugan?

deadworm - May 21, 2015

26 by Terguta »»
Dec 7, 2017 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.