Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2015 4:56 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So basically it reveals pretty much nothing other than she's having nightmares before the end of Operation Stardust.

It seems this is based on the Japanese Audio Drama "Mayfly of Space" and only an excerpt was animated.

Your better off reading it here for more details

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Cima_Garahau

Tbh she reminds me of Kycilia where both women showed their villainess aura and had a mystique on it. Was hoping both would reveal more background about them, but it seems Cima died and didn't do much in the series.

At least the wikia showed she actually did something and was heart breaking to see what happened to her in Year One.

Kycilia too didn't do much in 079 and died too early. At least her backstory is slowly being revealed in Gundam Origin.

Ah well at least i'm done with Stardust Memory.

I'm giving this the same score as i gave with the OVA series(8/10) just because i treat this as part of the series as well.
Jun 26, 2015 10:58 PM

Feb 2008
Out of all parts of the drama, why animate this?

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 24, 2015 1:31 AM

Aug 2013
The synopsis was better than the episode.
Mar 8, 2016 7:01 PM

Feb 2013
It wasn't bad or anything, but... I learned nothing about her from this. It should have been the intro to an episode in the series before the OP started... or something.
Apr 6, 2016 12:57 AM

Dec 2015
Big disappointment: I wanted to know more and got nothing (before I read the character's informations).

The "nowadays" part lost too much time for the flashback, more of it would have offer more insight.

As it is, it should have been integrated into an OAV (11 or 12 maybe).

3/5 for personal enjoyment but 4/10 is my actual mark.
Jun 27, 2016 6:11 PM

Mar 2012
That didn't reveal anything.. I'm not sure why it exists.
Jun 28, 2016 12:01 AM

Dec 2015
@WarrFork For the purpose of advertising the (drama)CD. This short animation is a tiny piece of it.

edit: bon voyage dans l'Universal Century. ^^
Rei_IIIJun 28, 2016 12:04 AM
Jul 26, 2016 7:40 PM

May 2012
Hmm it doesn't really have much impact to the continuation of the series, not really worth watching if you ask me as it doesn't add anything more. The synopsis alone is far better :p
Dec 3, 2019 4:32 PM

Oct 2015

Intense but pointless.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 25, 2020 11:48 AM

Aug 2017
The most memorable part of this short special is when Cima's MS picked up a gun and placed its finger on it properly. Trigger safety! Also cool launch pad.
Feb 28, 2021 2:09 PM

Aug 2017
Meh, I never liked Cima in the OVA but this episode was just nightmares before the end of Operation Stardust. Nothing important is revealed about her lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

» When to watch this?

Sol_Ou - Jul 3, 2015

0 by Sol_Ou »»
Jul 3, 2015 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.