Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 2015 9:43 AM

Jul 2012
Looking for an anime where the character tries to face their feelings at an early stage of the series and come up with an answer, rather than shying away from it or just simple making themself think ''it's an misunderstanding'' or whatnot and drag the series. An example of this is Tonari No kaibutsu-kun. So, I prefer character who are honest and sincere with their feelings and just in general.
May 27, 2015 11:35 AM

Aug 2014
Nanatsu no Taizan
May 27, 2015 1:30 PM

Jun 2014
I didn't like the MC in nanatsu no taizan. He is honest with his perverted actions, but he doesn't reveal his feelings to the girl. Therefore, I think nanatsu is a bad fit for OP

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2034/Lovely%E2%98%85Complex
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11785/Haiyore!_Nyaruko-san
http://myanimelist.net/anime/18153/Kyoukai_no_Kanata
May 27, 2015 2:12 PM
Aug 2014
the protag of lovely complex takes a while to acknowledge her feelings iirc (coming from reading the manga)

I think in KareKano it happens relatively fast? (only read the manga so no idea about the anime)
May 27, 2015 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
Wait just a minute.Did you seriously just say that the characters in Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun all revealed their feelings in an early stage and didn't drag the series by hiding them?With the exception of Haru,all the other characters hid their feelings for the entire series...
May 27, 2015 2:53 PM

Jul 2012
Preytoor said:
Wait just a minute.Did you seriously just say that the characters in Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun all revealed their feelings in an early stage and didn't drag the series by hiding them?With the exception of Haru,all the other characters hid their feelings for the entire series...

I didnt necessary refer to every character from that series. Fair enough that I should have been more specific with the character (Shizuku/Haru). However this isnt the case here, I am just looking for anime where characters face their feelings at an early stage. And, My Little Monster was simply an example. Moreover, sure other characters did hide their feelings to an extend, however this didn't drag the series in any way. In fact, I couldnt say the show intended to hide their feelings. This is because the series mainly focused on our two main characters. And, the side characters were only featured and their circumstances are explored starting second half. The series was 13 episodes, meaning there was no time to materialize their feelings as the series mainly focused on Shizuku/Haru. Therefore, this series requires a sequel.
May 27, 2015 3:33 PM

Jun 2014
celeminus said:
the protag of lovely complex takes a while to acknowledge her feelings iirc (coming from reading the manga)

I think in KareKano it happens relatively fast? (only read the manga so no idea about the anime)

male is not in touch with his feelings, yes, but female MC is completely honest.
lovely complex fits the OP's description if you see it under female MC's perspective, but it does not work in the male MC's perspective.

More topics from this board

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
5 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 9 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
8 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Apr 23

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
11 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 11 hours ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.