Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata Chapter 25 Discussion


#1
May 26, 2015 8:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1267
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nooo, poor Haruka :(
 
#2
Jun 1, 2015 10:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 4847
Ale1212 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nooo, poor Haruka :(


What happened?
 
#3
Jun 24, 2015 8:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 113535
testamentKAISER said:
Ale1212 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nooo, poor Haruka :(


What happened?


Because she is sad that Tomonoga is leaving and may never come back to that school again. At least she got a kiss to sent out a hint.
 
#4
Jun 24, 2015 9:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 4847
Stark700 said:
testamentKAISER said:


What happened?


Because she is sad that Tomonoga is leaving and may never come back to that school again. At least she got a kiss to sent out a hint.


Oh yeah,She finally kissed Tomonaga!!! XD
Although he is regretting, hoping it was Aoi... Damn dude.. Haruka is better imo.
Haruka FtW!!!!


(^_^)/
 
#5
Jun 24, 2015 10:25 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 7106
She finally kissed him.
 
#6
Jun 25, 2015 12:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 731
Second the opinion haruka is better damn it this guy has no eye for women
 
#7
Jun 25, 2015 2:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 24
Even if Haruka is better by popularity, he prefers Aoi cause she's cute but also intellectually a hottie.
 
#8
Jun 25, 2015 4:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2269
Darn, this chapter was quite bittersweet. Aoi totally lied to Haruka but for her own benefit so that Haruka would confess to Tomonaga. Haruka ended up kissing him too! However, Tomonaga was slightly disappointed that Haruka was the one that confessed to him instead of Aoi. ;~;
 
#9
Jun 25, 2015 3:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 222
I kinda prefer him going for Aoi over Haruka. I don't have a problem with Haruka, but I just prefer him with Aoi.
 
Jun 26, 2015 11:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Liked the chapter, it's nice that Haruka finally went for it but with Yuu kinda hoping it was Aoi does it mean that he'd want a relationship with her? Anyway, looks like things are speeding up.
 
Jun 26, 2015 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3536
Haruka!! Aww that was great to see. She's finally done it. But this chapter was indeed quite bittersweet as a whole seeing Yurine's forced smile, Aoi's encouraging lies, and Haruka's reaction to him leaving.
 
Jun 26, 2015 4:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 4847
ZeroZx said:
Haruka!! Aww that was great to see. She's finally done it. But this chapter was indeed quite bittersweet as a whole seeing Yurine's forced smile, Aoi's encouraging lies, and Haruka's reaction to him leaving.


Is that Yurine in your sig?

Speaking of her, she's still denying her "feelings" for Tomonaga..
Oh well more for Haruka. :)
 
Jun 27, 2015 1:09 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3536
Yeah it is :).

And its sad to see Yurine like that but haha your right. Goooo Haruka!
 
Jul 21, 2015 10:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 134
my god this whole school has a student x teacher pairing
 
Apr 14, 2016 1:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1375
Knew it would be like this but still sad to see. Aoi and him were made for each other (in this school at least).
 
Top