Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 26, 2015 4:27 PM

Nov 2010
All that romantic garbage was such a drag, I really hope it's over. At least Reina managed to salvage the episode.
May 26, 2015 4:33 PM
Apr 2015
it's official. i actually ship Kumiko and Reina o_o
May 26, 2015 4:34 PM

Apr 2012
alcrowry said:

All these moments between Kumiko and Reina...
If they are not together by the end of the series, we riot!

If they're not together by the end of the series, you name the time and place, brother!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 26, 2015 4:44 PM

Aug 2009
Cute episode, tho after all the last drama/filler ones, I would have wished for a more plot-driven episode.

The MC girl feel a bit slow like she just watch and listen other living rarely taking action herself. Well that's something romcom MC boys are often tho, but KyoAni is usually good with MC.
The music moments were nice, and the mini-Sapphire very cute.

Also Katou the tuba girl was actually really better than expected, I like this character more now.
And finally /now/ the "yuri" feeling is just not fan daydreaming. I guess. But probably not something that will go further.
ZiassanMay 26, 2015 4:51 PM
May 26, 2015 4:47 PM

Aug 2008
You people really believe that there's gonna be some Reina x Kumiko shit by the end? C'mon, please. This is all fantastical and silly beyond logical and basic comprehension.
May 26, 2015 4:52 PM
Jun 2010
The 2 of them should kiss already.
May 26, 2015 4:53 PM

Aug 2009
destructo22 said:
You people really believe that there's gonna be some Reina x Kumiko shit by the end? C'mon, please. This is all fantastical and silly beyond logical and basic comprehension.

Yeah it's very unlikely, they're just either teasing people or giving to yuri fans a little gift.

1. MC girl is a bit disturbed knowing Katou likes her childhood friend.
2. The novels until here had not all the "girl's love" moments we got to see.
3. The childhood friend refusing Katou because he really loves MC girl.
4. Kousaka "understandting" MC girl didn't forget her childhood friend.
5. Kyonai often tease on gay-love but never really go for that in the end.

I would not mind this couple honnestly, even if the MC girl feels too "empty" for Kousaka, but I doubt KyoAni will do that.
May 26, 2015 4:55 PM

Jan 2011
wow, beautiful 麗奈 dress! great dialogue scenes while walking at night on top of that mountain! sweet little duett performance at the end! fantastic episode!
May 26, 2015 5:03 PM

May 2010
Ziassan said:
4. Kousaka "understandting" MC girl didn't forget her childhood friend.

You absolutely right on this point

Watch the reaction Reina
May 26, 2015 5:08 PM

Feb 2012
destructo22 said:

yeah it's most likely just a tease, KyoAni isn't a brave/good enough of a studio to put canon homo romance in a regular anime, and the industry itself is build in a way that, when an anime features that kind of relationship, it's because the whole things is centered around it, falling into a "yuri/shoujo ai" genre, and since Hibike is not made for that genre, we will have nothing but teases here and there, such as that lip touching. also they know otakus like that sort of thing, so they'll just keep leaving hints out there.

obs: sorry for my english =|
May 26, 2015 5:17 PM

Dec 2014
Looks like Kyoto Ani. is not that afraid to show 3-D models closer to the audience, and this episode again has some really weird editing, do we really need to see Kumiko scans her card, and also what's up with that ugly intrusive change of background seconds ago?

Kumiko is just not the right character that you want to see in drama. She has little to no meaningful interaction with the club, sometimes she even get in the way. She is there to observe and receive but rarely has any kind of revelation or redemption. Reina is a more proactive character, she should be the primary focus of the narrative, second after the club.

Damn it, not again, opportunities is for someone who is always prepared and willing to seize it, so I'm totally on Hazuki's side, and just how this romance had any constructive narration without revolving into a drag and wrongfully dominate every characterization for the rest of the show and again, it's all hinged on Kumiko. Exactly the reason why Tari Tari doesn't introduce romance until late in the series. It needs to have the conflicts, the resolutions, at least for minor situations, it could easily derail your narration and shift your audience's expectations to a wrong direction.

Yuri undertone, I can see one more reason why Kyoto Ani. wants to adapt the novel...
raveninthemuddleMay 26, 2015 5:41 PM
May 26, 2015 5:21 PM

Jan 2014
Yes, romance!
May 26, 2015 5:25 PM

Mar 2015
AaaaaaKun said:
Kumiko is just not the right character that you want to see in drama. She has little to no meaningful interaction with the club, sometimes she even get in the way. She is there to observe and receive but rarely has any kind of revelation or redemption. Reina is a more proactive character, she should be the primary focus of the narrative, second after the club.

Well, Reina did basically say everything you said about Kumiko to Kumiko; it's probably going to be one of the major overall arcs in the story. Kumiko sucks, Kumiko learns not to suck... something along those lines.

Yuri-bait or no, the relationship between Kumiko and Reina is obviously going to be a major theme, unless the foreshadowing in the ED sequence is wrong. The red thread connecting their pinkies is fairly obvious imagery regarding fate/destiny between two people.

I see where you're coming from, don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to not take this show that seriously; it's a fun one to watch imo.
My lists are way out of date...
May 26, 2015 5:39 PM

Jul 2013
destructo22 said:

I want to believe, but I know it's not going to happen.
May 26, 2015 5:51 PM

Sep 2014
this was probably the best eppy of hibike we've had in a while, at least to me. i didn't really care much for the love triangle, and i was 100% positive that hazuki wouldn't end up with shuichi. still, i felt bad for hazuki.

kumiko and kousaka are killing me. i ship them soooo much, but i know it'll never be canon, and kyoani is just going to keep teasing us and asdfghjklkjhgfdsa. i don't mind if kumiko ends up with shuichi either, but i hope it doesn't turn out forced or anything.
flochelleMay 26, 2015 6:41 PM
May 26, 2015 5:52 PM

May 2013
Thank you KyoAni for making me ship two otp's in this episode. And thats it.

Well, the animation was really flawless.
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 26, 2015 5:55 PM
Apr 2013
Holy shit this episode, Kumiko and Reina interactions go way beyond yuri, Shuichi being a good guy for rejecting Hazuki right off the bat, and a cute girl that becomes a wingman after you reject her. Fuck I cried a bit for her and Hazuki is truly the best girl.
May 26, 2015 6:03 PM
Sep 2014
straggy said:
Pen3 said:
LOL at these yuri fans. If every two female getting close means they must become lesbians, then half of the female population will be lesbians.

She literally said she loved her lmfao. Are you one of those people that says Shinji and Kaworu were just friends?

No one ever said it was eros.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_styles
May 26, 2015 6:10 PM

Aug 2008
WantiPop said:
destructo22 said:

yeah it's most likely just a tease, KyoAni isn't a brave/good enough of a studio to put canon homo romance in a regular anime, and the industry itself is build in a way that, when an anime features that kind of relationship, it's because the whole things is centered around it, falling into a "yuri/shoujo ai" genre, and since Hibike is not made for that genre, we will have nothing but teases here and there, such as that lip touching. also they know otakus like that sort of thing, so they'll just keep leaving hints out there.

obs: sorry for my english =|

SandyBoi said:
destructo22 said:

I want to believe, but I know it's not going to happen.

I hate being that one guy, but manggggg. I'm getting the impression that there are some that are legitimately and genuinely believing that it's really gonna happen. IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN. If it really does, I'll eat my face.
May 26, 2015 6:20 PM

Apr 2015
I will feast if this ends like

Foiled yuri pairings

cry!!! Ahahahh!!!!!
#CHEXIT
May 26, 2015 6:21 PM

Nov 2007
This episode was so perfect in twenty seven distinct ways that I don't know which ones to pick, but I will try my best.

1. While Kumiko trying to reject Shuuichi all the time, for instance, simply ignoring him even after noticing when he calls out for her in the train station as always, her firming the grip on Kousaka's hand right after she realized she has just allowed Hazuki to take Shuuichi from her made me realize that was more than just another childhood friend who used to call her ugly she just allowed to be taken away from her.

2. Hazuki's sudden confession and then the all cheered up mode after getting rejected really got me. I immediately realized she was acting tough when she could barely hold on. The voice acting was so good. Listen carefully how her voice shakes for a second or two and immediately she brings herself under composure. And when she finally let it pour as the Kawashima sisters hugged her made me incredibly sad.

3. Kousaka and Kumiko's dialogues kept on getting out of control. It was then backed by Kousaka's confession of wanting to be with Kumiko (which followed up from previous episode as it was blatantly obvious when she simply didn't just popped up from thin air when she was caught sitting next to Kumiko in the train), followed by Kumiko's monologues pushed the viewers to think a lot. Kousaka's expression right after Kumiko resorting to denounce Shuuichi again followed by Kousaka touching Kumuko's forehaed, asking Kumiko to call her by her first name and then going down to touch her upper lip have definitely left a strong undertone which left me pondering.

Brilliant animation, outstanding background music, exceptional voice acting, fantastic directing, this episode was simply perfect.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 26, 2015 6:22 PM

Apr 2014
Ah...poor Hazuki...well at least you confess and recover from it somehow.
Hm, so Kumiko also have feeling for Shuuichi? base on her reaction.
Reina running her finger through Kumiko face...shoujo ai/yuri fan lol
I think this will not go into yuri/shoujo ai since Reina is interesting in Noboru (Sensei).
Love is in the air in this episode <3
May 26, 2015 6:35 PM

Nov 2007
For those who are wondering

Coronavirus.
May 26, 2015 6:36 PM

May 2009
Guys, really don't get your hopes. Anime will adapt only 1st book out of 4. There won't be any romantic conclusion in this season and I doubt there will be sequel(s). Expect typical open ending with read the books for more.
May 26, 2015 6:43 PM

May 2010
bastek66 said:

this is true for your spoil ?

you can give more detail please.
May 26, 2015 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
Top TIER! Reina has reached top tier!

was waiting for Reina and kumiko focused episode and it was the best one so far!

shoujo ai or Riot! this is like the only kyonAni pairing i've ever really cared about(well hyouka a little bit) still feel like im gonna be let down by the end of this Why you bait us so much! ;-;

but Reina plus dat ponytail im done~
May 26, 2015 7:17 PM

Mar 2013
This show had me shipping them from very early on but I had my doubts that it could actually happen. Well, hello there episode 8, what the fuck!? THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE EPISODE. Like shit, time was so slow while I was watching, in a good way. All the scenes of Kumiko and Reina were beyond beautiful - sublime.

This is my first ever (believe me) Yuri ship and I am so gripped. The chemistry is just oozing, I can't not do it.

PS: I shipped Kumiko and Shuuichi from episode 1 (srsly) and this ship is like my back-up ship for in case Kumiko or Reina is too stupid to realize that what they have is so much more than being friends. I like Hazuki but ughh I'm sorry I don't ship her with anyone.

Kumiko x Reina. Kumiko x Shuuichi. I don't mind either way.
Roronoa Zoro is love. Roronoa Zoro is life.
May 26, 2015 7:24 PM

Apr 2015
bastek66 said:
Guys, really don't get your hopes. Anime will adapt only 1st book out of 4. There won't be any romantic conclusion in this season and I doubt there will be sequel(s). Expect typical open ending with read the books for more.

Hahahahaah!!!! Ship yuri til you die!!!!
#CHEXIT
May 26, 2015 7:48 PM

Nov 2011
what the title of that music they played?

May 26, 2015 8:04 PM
Apr 2015
th.. th-that was really hot. I'd never have thought a brass duet could be so intimate.

But seriously, this was a pretty awesome episode. Everything about it was so sensual - youth casting aside shame to chase after their passion, just like the piece they were practicing as a band.

May 26, 2015 8:08 PM

Aug 2008
wuxiaspear said:
what the title of that music they played?
"The Place We Found Love" (愛を見つけた場所)

DONT GET ANY IDEAS, PEOPLE
May 26, 2015 8:16 PM
Oct 2010
Man, what a tease!... Makes me wanna jump in the Reina x Kumiko ship, even if there is a very suspicious crack in the hull. XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 26, 2015 8:22 PM

Apr 2015
I feel like I'm in the minority as usual, but I'd rather have Suuichi x Kumiko. Yes I am a Kyoani fanboy, and I want to see that turnout. Then again I never get my ships the way I want them, so I might as well give up. I will however be a bit disapointed in the show if it goes the Shoujo-ai route, as to be honest I saw it coming from the start.
May 26, 2015 8:31 PM
Jan 2014
This is by far my favorite episode, personal enjoyment-wise. Midori's little sister is so adorable. And she looks exactly like her. "Genetics" :)
May 26, 2015 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
I was about to rant and rave about what a bitch Kumiko is, but luckily smack dab in the middle of episode Kousaka did it for me with the "you have a terrible personality". Took the words right out of my mouth.

Kumiko's seiyuu must be laughing all the way to the bank. Getting a nice paycheck for uttering "umm, huh, wha, hey, mhm," 50 times an episode.

Anyone notice that half the time somebody tries to talk to another character in this show, the character will respond by cutting them off and responding with some shit completely off topic and unrelated? That happened a noticeable amount of times in this episode. That shit irks me just as much in real life.

Reina best girl. Liked the little banter they had "it hurts, but I don't mind pain. - what? that's kind of hot. Pervert". Basically calling her a masochist, lol

She was rocking that white dress pretty well. Plus dat ponytail.

Loved that practically blatant yuri moment at the top of the hill there. As much as I would ship them and love to see the yuri, we know it's not going to happen...why? Because KyoAni.

For fucks sake, KyoAni cant even get hetero romances down right. Literally not once. They always fucking fail to follow through. That's how they make their money, with half-assed romances and half assed yaoi/yuri undertones.

Let's go through the list here:
- Hyouka = flopped romance. Chuuni = flopped romance. Tamako Market = flopped romance. AmaBuri = flopped romance. Kyoukai Kanata = flopped romance.
Also: TM = flopped yuri. Free = flopped yaoi

And they will do the same thing here. They will give us all of this yuri bait to get our hopes up. Then crush it. Then when they attempt to make the Shuichi x Kumiko ship official, they'll just half ass it at the end and leave that open ended without a confession, kiss, or actual dating.

And before anyone argues that Tamako LS finished the romance...it didn't. That movie consisted of: Mochi confessing 10 minutes in, followed by an hour and 10 minutes of pointless melodrama, followed by 15 seconds of Tamako replying right before black screen. No kiss. No seeing them as an actual couple. No epilogue. Nothing. Same KyoAni bullshit, different smell.
May 26, 2015 8:53 PM

Apr 2015
Jonesy974 said:
I was about to rant and rave about what a bitch Kumiko is, but luckily smack dab in the middle of episode Kousaka did it for me with the "you have a terrible personality". Took the words right out of my mouth.

Kumiko's seiyuu must be laughing all the way to the bank. Getting a nice paycheck for uttering "umm, huh, wha, hey, mhm," 50 times an episode.

Anyone notice that half the time somebody tries to talk to another character in this show, the character will respond by cutting them off and responding with some shit completely off topic and unrelated? That happened a noticeable amount of times in this episode. That shit irks me just as much in real life.

Reina best girl. Liked the little banter they had "it hurts, but I don't mind pain. - what? that's kind of hot. Pervert". Basically calling her a masochist, lol

Loved that practically blatant yuri moment at the top of the hill there. As much as I would ship them and love to see the yuri, we know it's not going to happen...why? Because KyoAni.

For fucks sake, KyoAni cant even get hetero romances down right. Literally not once. They always fucking fail to follow through. That's how they make their money, with half-assed romances and half assed yaoi/yuri undertones.

- Hyouka = flopped romance. Chuuni = flopped romance. Tamako Market = flopped romance. AmaBuri = flopped romance. Kyoukai Kanata = flopped romance.

And they will do the same thing here. They will give us all of this yuri bait to get our hopes up. Then crush it. Then when they attempt to make the Shuichi x Kumiko ship official, they'll just half ass it at the end and leave that open ended without a confession, kiss, or actual dating.

And before anyone argues that Tamako LS finished the romance...it didn't. That movie consisted of: Mochi confessing 10 minutes in, followed by an hour and 10 minutes of pointless melodrama, followed by 15 seconds of Tamako replying right before black screen. No kiss. No seeing them as an actual couple. No epilogue. Nothing. Same KyoAni bullshit, different smell.

I guess everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. I always felt that the romance was well done in every Kyoani, and in K-ON! I am glad they strayed away from it. Sometimes romance can ruin a show for me, and make me take sides that I really don't want to.

Also to be perfectly fair Kyoani didn't write most of the things they animate. In fact hardly anything they have made has been completely original (Including this) so you can't blame them for everything. Oh but what am I saying, I'm probably just going to be thrown under the bus for saying this.
May 26, 2015 9:01 PM

Nov 2007
ooo333 said:
Males,

if you like a chick and shes pretty, and you are going after her. But then all of a sudden, a new chick appears and shes pretty as well, but except, the new chick likes you and confesses to you.

Would you forget about the chick that you are chasing and go after the one who likes you or not?

If you are chasing after someone just because she is pretty, then yeah, just pick the damn one who is also pretty and happens to like you too. Unfortunately, it's not the only reason you go after girls unless you move around with your trousers well under your knees.
Coronavirus.
May 26, 2015 9:16 PM

Jan 2011
If only it wouldn't just stay subtext.
May 26, 2015 9:21 PM

Nov 2007
Jonesy974 said:

A moment of silence for people with big noses who don't know how to use spoiler tag.

Tell me why do you watch KyoAni shows then? Take offense, please do, because comments like yours make you look like a fool.
Coronavirus.
May 26, 2015 9:22 PM

Jun 2013
Wow that was a beautiful episode!
Also My Yuri Senses are tingling! ;D
May 26, 2015 9:38 PM

Feb 2014
Dang, Kousaka's white dress, masochism, ponytail and sexyness it's too much for me to handle * dies * I wish I was Kumiko just so I could bang her there in the mountain till dawn

I'll trust on future doujins/fanfictions if kyoanus trolls evryone Kumiko x Reina don't get to be a thing.
May 26, 2015 9:55 PM
May 2013
damn this episode was fucking great, i was thinking asuka was best girl for this show but now im reconsidering her for either kumiko or reina. And that final scene was fantastic too @_@
May 26, 2015 10:12 PM

Mar 2014
BEST episode so far. LOVED IT.
May 26, 2015 10:13 PM
Jul 2018
Kyoto animation has the perfect opportunity to add a homosexual element to a series which isn't a primary romance. Most of the time yuri is only done as an overt romance series (e.g. Girlfriends, Aoi Hana (even if slow)) or as a comical add on for fan service purposes. Here we have a music anime with a possible lesbian sub plot.

The world needs to recognise that homosexuality is just another form of romantic bond and stop singling it out all the time. By labelling it as yuri or shoujo ai you run the risk of detracting from that and making it seem like the show is targeted at a niche group. Even if your heterosexual why can't you watch a cute homosexual romance in a fictional drama without making a big deal out of it. Kyoani could just make the romance happen naturally between Kumiko and Reina and not be weak by being ambiguous (I'm looking at you America, Legend of Korra)

Sorry for the rant.
May 26, 2015 10:22 PM

Oct 2011
I can't remember the last time I've seen such a well performed, well animated, thoroughly heart-touching set of romance scenes in an anime. I don't think any I've ever seen have been that, [b]and[/b] a lesbian pairing.

I sincerely hope that all these rumors from the novels about both of them being straight - or even liking Taki-sensei, in Reina's case - end up being completely wrong or changed.

The quality of the romantic dialogue and romance in this episode has far surpassed not only what I expected from this show, but from 90% of anime, and left me giddy with anticipation over what KyoAni and these characters will do next.

Please KyoAni, stick to your guns and create a realistic, loveable lesbian pairing. Kumiko and Reina were made for each other.

BONUS: Apparently the Episode Director and Key Animators for this episode of Hibike! Euphonium were all female. That’s really fascinating, as someone points out.

MiloMinderbinder said:
Kyoto animation has the perfect opportunity to add a homosexual element to a series which isn't a primary romance. Most of the time yuri is only done as an overt romance series (e.g. Girlfriends, Aoi Hana (even if slow)) or as a comical add on for fan service purposes. Here we have a music anime with a possible lesbian sub plot.

The world needs to recognise that homosexuality is just another form of romantic bond and stop singling it out all the time. By labelling it as yuri or shoujo ai you run the risk of detracting from that and making it seem like the show is targeted at a niche group. Even if your heterosexual why can't you watch a cute homosexual romance in a fictional drama without making a big deal out of it. Kyoani could just make the romance happen naturally between Kumiko and Reina and not be weak by being ambiguous (I'm looking at you America, Legend of Korra)

Sorry for the rant.

Couldn't agree more.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
May 26, 2015 10:28 PM

Jul 2010
Smudy said:
Tell me that this is a shoujo-ai. Imma be very disappointed if it isn't.

Regardless of whether they end up together or not, this IS shoujo ai. The question is whether it will be yuri or not.

From the comments I have read from people who read the first book, Kyoani has stressed the yuri relationship more than it was in that book. A lot of people take this to suggest that they are yuri-baiting and there will only be het relationships in the end. However, there is another explanation for it: They know that the two of them end up together and are foreshadowing it more than the author did so people don't scream that it came out of nowhere in the end.

Is that the case? Who knows? But this episode was beautiful and very well done!

It also makes it extremely clear that Kumiko had NO thoughts about Shuichi that were romantic in nature. When he asked her to go to the festival she was totally blindsided. Her discomfort with the situation was ENTIRELY because she was afraid of hurting Hazuki. It is also pretty strongly suggested that Kumiko doesn't really notice guys in general. I seem to recall early on someone making a comment about how good looking Taki-sensei was and her responding, unintentionally out loud, "He is?". (I love the way she says what's on her mind absentmindedly, and when her friends say, "You said that out loud...") Then there is that discussion with Reina earlier where Kumiko commented that Taki-sensei is good looking and Reina responded with surprise, then Kumiko sputtered back that it is what other people are saying.

There are a lot of signs that point to Kumiko being a lesbian who has not quite figured out her sexual preference yet, in other words.

Reina, on the other hand, comes across more as bi and very aware of it... And a bit twisted, and hot as the surface of the sun!
zensunniMay 26, 2015 10:34 PM
May 26, 2015 10:34 PM

Nov 2012
great episode, i'm impressed. that end scene with kumiko and kousaka playing while everyone else was at the festival was really good.
and all that awesome background art, hnnng.
also, riko and goto are a cute couple. :>
May 26, 2015 10:55 PM
Dec 2008
It looks like Shuichi's boat sunk before it even got to harbor. I can't count how many times she denied her relationship with him. The amounts of fucks given was absolutely zero.
May 26, 2015 10:58 PM

Aug 2011
The 2nd half of this episode was absolutely amazing. Hazuki is too good for Shuuichi. I'm rooting for her happy ending nonetheless.

I really enjoyed Kousaka & Kumiko's battering while hiking to the top. Their relationship progressed a lot compared to the 1st episode.

That last scene was kinda mesmerizing. If there's one thing KyoAni really nailed with this show, it's the atmosphere. Perfect scenery, lighting & OST.

Best episode so far!
May 26, 2015 11:15 PM

Jul 2012
Aaaaaahhhhhhh this episode <333

I wasn't even shipping them before but now I can't help myself.

The second half was beautiful, as was Reina in that white dress.

...say 'I do', Kumiko.

I don't care about the novels; whatever happens in there is dead to me. I only want KyoAni to keep the Kumiko x Reina ship going in the anime. Even if it's just subtext, I'll be content.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2015

394 by shichirouji »»
Yesterday, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2015

193 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Apr 18, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2015

286 by luisfunes99 »»
Apr 2, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2015

242 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 28, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2015

180 by teraphIl1000 »»
Mar 24, 6:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.