Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
According to you, who will be the seventh master of Fairy Tail?
May 25, 2015 6:32 AM

Jul 2014
Tell everybody your favorite candidates! ;D
May 25, 2015 6:47 AM
Sep 2012
Lexus would be my first choice. But I am cool if it is Mira or Erza. What I would love if we have an election, the previous guild master is not here to decide, so an election would be cool.

If you want to be someone so obvious an outside the box choice, how about Lucy, I will be fine with Lucy.

Just anyone but Natsu.

But it obvious who is going to be the next guild master, it is going to be Happy. Just you watch.
May 25, 2015 6:51 AM

Aug 2012
Where the "Happy" option?
May 25, 2015 7:09 AM
Apr 2011
Could be Gildarts... could be Mira
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
May 25, 2015 7:12 AM

Jul 2014
Oh, yeah, I forgot Happy... Let's say that he will get every Natsu votes. If Natsu becomes guildmaster, then Happy will somehow be it too. :p
May 25, 2015 7:46 AM

Dec 2008
Gildarts won't do it, he already declined once, so I don't think they'll force it on him. Lucy would be nice, since she brought them back together and was keeping tracks on everybody throughout that year, but for some reason I don't think it'll happen.
Laxus seems plausible, but we haven't seen him around yet, Erza is always so actively involved in things it wouldn't make sense to have her deal with the council all the time, Mira might be cool, since she seemed to be like Makarov's secretary in a way anyway, but I don't think she'd do it.
The only thing I don't want is for Natsu to become the new Master, it just doesn't work for him :/

and then again it might be funny if they would just make Macao do it again to mess with him xD

SolitaryDarknessMay 25, 2015 7:52 AM
May 25, 2015 4:13 PM
May 2015
Makarov is the 6th so he can't be the 7th.... he could be the 8th........................

(Mavis I think called him 8th in the anime)
May 25, 2015 7:01 PM
Oct 2013
May 25, 2015 8:05 PM
Mar 2015
Lucy cries too much
natsu is to dumb
erza needs to be a part of the main plot, but in a future setting yes
mirajane and lauxus together, I could see either as master
gildarts is a no because he already refused
No one nominated gray :(
May 25, 2015 9:44 PM

Dec 2013
I'm hoping Laxus.
May 25, 2015 10:58 PM

Apr 2008
Voting on Mirajane
May 26, 2015 4:29 AM

Jan 2013
I can actually see all of them doing it.
Though choice.
May 26, 2015 6:19 AM

Mar 2015
Zeref
May 26, 2015 1:50 PM

Sep 2013
Lucy <3
She deserves it :'(
May 27, 2015 4:46 AM

May 2015
blfan said:
Lexus would be my first choice. But I am cool if it is Mira or Erza. What I would love if we have an election, the previous guild master is not here to decide, so an election would be cool.

If you want to be someone so obvious an outside the box choice, how about Lucy, I will be fine with Lucy.

Just anyone but Natsu.

But it obvious who is going to be the next guild master, it is going to be Happy. Just you watch.

You know Natsu is just like how gramps was when he was younger. I think Natsu is gonna be one of the next guild masters when he gets older stronger and wiser becuase he has heart just like gramps and just needs to gain some wisdom and by some I mean a lot.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
May 27, 2015 4:47 AM

May 2015
saltncheese said:
Could be Gildarts... could be Mira

Gild arts would never be master cuz the last time he just left but if gramps doesn't come backs he will have to tell the new master the secret of the lumen historie
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
May 27, 2015 4:50 AM

May 2015
Everyone that does not think Natsu can be guild master listen up: Natsu is like gramps when he was younger so yeah he might not be guild master now but he's got the most heart for fairy Tail and when he gets older and gains more wisdom he will be the next gramps.
May 27, 2015 4:57 AM

May 2015
I've got to say that the seventh guild master will most likely be Laxus cuz no one else has the leadership quality except Erza and Gildarts and u know gildarts wont do it, though if gramps does not come back he will tell the 7th about the lumen historie, and I guess it could also be Erza but I thinks she is more of a take the fight to than a protect the guild. However Laxus can't be guild master if he and the thunder legion don't get their asses to magnolia. As for the other candidates I'm pretty okay with anyone except Lucy cuz she is not leadership material and plus she is kinda annyoninf with the emotional scenes for crying out loud she made the reunion sad with all her crying she is okay as a guild member and is perfect glue but she gotta dial back the emotion it like she is unstable.
May 27, 2015 5:00 AM

May 2015
KingAce261 said:
I've got to say that the seventh guild master will most likely be Laxus cuz no one else has the leadership quality except Erza and Gildarts and u know gildarts wont do it, though if gramps does not come back he will tell the 7th about the lumen historie, and I guess it could also be Erza but I thinks she is more of a take the fight to than a protect the guild. However Laxus can't be guild master if he and the thunder legion don't get their asses to magnolia. As for the other candidates I'm pretty okay with anyone except Lucy cuz she is not leadership material and plus she is kinda annyoninf with the emotional scenes for crying out loud she made the reunion sad with all her crying she is okay as a guild member and is perfect glue but she gotta dial back the emotion it like she is unstable.

Oh yeah and it can not be Marino cuz 1. He is the sevent hokage and has no time to wander into magnolia. 2. He is not a member of the Fairy Tail guild, 3. He is not in Fairy Tail and is part of a different manga set in basically another dimension written by a different author. So I'm pretty sure most people voted for him to get their kicks.
May 27, 2015 5:42 AM

Jan 2012
Naruto Uzumaki

May 27, 2015 5:46 AM

Apr 2015
AllenVonStein said:
Naruto Uzumaki
monkey d. luffy is a better leader cuz he led SH pirates

Hi
May 27, 2015 6:53 AM
Oct 2013
Aeldrian said:
AllenVonStein said:
Naruto Uzumaki
monkey d. luffy is a better leader cuz he led SH pirates

He´s a shit leader and even his crew knows this. He´s a good guy but a horrible leader.
May 27, 2015 7:17 AM

Apr 2014
I want Lucy, cause she bring them all back, even if she cry a lot as somebody say, she have good mind for something like being master of guild. And then, it will be choice that guild will make, and everyobdy likes Luce (now even more cause she bringed back guild). I also think she deserve it.
Edit : I was watching fairy tail wiki and I saw it :
Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live.
You know what is it? It's 3rd rule of leaving fairy tail. It suit to Lucy so much. I would love if someone remeber this and by this rule they made Lucy 7th master
SenderaMay 27, 2015 7:30 AM
May 27, 2015 1:24 PM

May 2015
Sendera said:
I want Lucy, cause she bring them all back, even if she cry a lot as somebody say, she have good mind for something like being master of guild. And then, it will be choice that guild will make, and everyobdy likes Luce (now even more cause she bringed back guild). I also think she deserve it.
Edit : I was watching fairy tail wiki and I saw it :
Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live.
You know what is it? It's 3rd rule of leaving fairy tail. It suit to Lucy so much. I would love if someone remeber this and by this rule they made Lucy 7th master

Yeah exactly she is the glue but for crying out loud the guild has always had a strong bond I mean anyone can do what she does and she is too emotional in the wrong way. Like Natsu is too emotional as well but in the right way cuz he uses the emotion to do something while Lucy just cries then like a chapter or 7 panels later she will start attacking. Also you have to take this seriously Lucy does have the heart but so does Natsu Gray and all the other candidates. It's obvious they are not going to pick someone immature. Like I said Natsu will be the next gramps when he gets wiser. That only leaves Laxus, Erza, Mira, Gildarts, and gramps take out gildarts and gramps and you are only left with 3. However with gildarts and Gramps you never know.
May 27, 2015 7:30 PM
Aug 2014
I choose Wendy lol
May 28, 2015 12:16 PM

Aug 2014
G_Spark233 said:
I'm hoping Laxus.
May 29, 2015 2:12 PM
Jan 2015
I voted naruto lol. But in all seriousness I think it should be Laxus
May 30, 2015 5:44 AM
Jul 2018
It really does need to be Laxus, i can't imagine any logical reason as to why anyone else would become Master.
May 30, 2015 6:40 AM

Oct 2013
I want Markarov back.
May 30, 2015 7:14 AM

May 2009
LittleRookie said:
It really does need to be Laxus, i can't imagine any logical reason as to why anyone else would become Master.

Because Laxus isn't the paperwork kind of person? I imagine being a master comes with dealing with the council, organising events, something something realting to the job etc. IMO Mirajane is the perfect candidate for an administrative position.
May 30, 2015 8:41 AM

May 2014
I hope Mirajane ^$^
May 30, 2015 8:52 AM
Feb 2014
probably Laxus

May 30, 2015 11:06 AM

Apr 2015
Wendy is the master!

I vote on Lucy, but i think Laxus going be.
May 30, 2015 11:41 AM
May 2015
So the fairy queens based on the the triple goddesses
Mother goddess = Mavis (founding fairy queen)
Queen goddess = Erza (titiana = fairy queen)
Daughter/FutureQueen/Princess goddess = Lucy (princess fairy)

So Mavis was the first master
Erza will probably be the 7th because we know seven is important in FT
Lucy would be a good candidate for the master at the end of the series....

Why do fairies have tails? Lucy will probably answer that question at the end of the series.
May 30, 2015 3:19 PM
Oct 2013
Crescentgenisi said:

Why do fairies have tails? Lucy will probably answer that question at the end of the series.

The question is wether they have tails or not, because no one has seen any fairies yet, but they know that they exist. Summing up Fairy tails logic. Ironically dragons, demons and even horseman and sheepwomen do exist in that universe.

Knowing Hiro it´ll either be something complete random or fairies are celestial beings.
May 30, 2015 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
Crochax said:
LittleRookie said:

Because Laxus isn't the paperwork kind of person? I imagine being a master comes with dealing with the council, organising events, something something realting to the job etc. IMO Mirajane is the perfect candidate for an administrative position.

Don't see Makarov being any different or better of a Master than Laxus could be, but, if they're picking just on what you listed then yes, it'll be Mirajane or even Lucy. Knowing Hiro, it'll probably be Laxus or Natsu. Laxus is just my opinion :P

Aslong as it isn't Erza or Makarov(Again) I can put up with it.
removed-userMay 30, 2015 5:17 PM
May 30, 2015 9:46 PM
Jun 2014
Should be interesting to see how this turns out. I kind of hope that none of the 'main group' end up filling the role because then you have a split the party scenario or a leader that does bugger all and leaves the menial work for others while they go adventuring (although Lucy as guild master would be neat I will admit).

I REALLY hope they don't stick Natsu in that role because he just does not have the tact or clerical ability to manage things. Also, since he is END and will likely have a brief stint of evil so Fairy Tail would need a different leader at that point anyways.

I kind of expect we'll see Erza, Laxus or Gildarts get the job because they are ridiculously strong and it would keep them out of plot events for a while as they handle the paperwork. I kind of hope Laxus gets it because of how he's improved since the Thunder Palace. It would also be great to see Natsu get a lightning fist to the face every time he causes too much damage on a job as well.
May 30, 2015 10:02 PM

Oct 2013
I can see anyone but Natsu/Lucy as a master.
Mirajane would be ideal. Laxus is a viable option and so is Erza, although I wouldn't prefer her.
May 30, 2015 10:29 PM

Aug 2014
Tyrant10 said:
I can see anyone but Natsu/Lucy as a master.
Mirajane would be ideal. Laxus is a viable option and so is Erza, although I wouldn't prefer her.

Lmao, definitely not Natsu.
Jul 27, 2019 5:08 AM
May 2018
Mungkin aku akan memilih Erza(?)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.