2.7%
Ashihara
1.0%
Other
1.1%
1,990 votes
May 24, 2015 9:20 AM
Aug 2014
I'm surprised that this poll wasn't made yet..
[b] [size=100] t(-_-t)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 26, 2015 4:59 PM

Dec 2014
Momo for me. :)
May 26, 2015 7:01 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Hina is my favorite so I voted for her but Momo is best girl imo
Jun 7, 2015 7:56 PM

Jan 2014
AaronMecha said:
I'm surprised that this poll wasn't made yet..
Because best girl is obviously Rui...Rui best girl,Momo best Fanservice character...Hina's only positive side over other girls is her boobs which is not THAT better than Momo's...
Jun 13, 2015 4:29 AM

Mar 2015
I like Momo and Ashihara but ashi takes it
Jun 13, 2015 6:13 AM

Mar 2014
My best girl by order:)

Rui(runaway fav)>>>>>Ashihara>>>>>>Momo>>>>>>>>>>Hina(she's still a bitch sorry...)
Jun 13, 2015 10:29 AM

Aug 2013
how is Hina winning? literally every girl but her is good.
Jul 29, 2015 11:18 PM
Jul 2015
Wow I'm the only one who genuinely considers Hina to be best girl lol. Maybe It's cuz I care too much about looks when it comes to manga, and Hina is the best looking out of all the girls imo, next up is Ashihara in a close second. I don't see the love for Rui..it's not Natsuo's fault that he doesn't like Rui yet Rui still forced Natsuo to kiss her whenever she wanted like it's nothing. So dumb. Not a big fan of Momo either cuz she reminds me too much of that one trap from lovely complex..ew.
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Jul 30, 2015 6:00 AM
Jul 2012
Rui or Momo.
Jul 30, 2015 9:09 AM

Jun 2014
Hina without question, best written realistic character and fairly relatable(like Shishio from HNR). I agree with Sasuga kei being a Hina shipper. Other characters are just overused character archtypes
Aug 2, 2015 10:21 AM
Jul 2012
Pretty sure Momo is the most realistic character.

Rui isn't really an overused character type.

And Hina is a fairly realistic character but she's always treating Natsuo and Rui as kids.
Aug 2, 2015 8:22 PM
Jan 2014
I think that most realistic girl is different from better girl. I mean, a girl without flaws would be the "best girl", but far from realistic, no?

I still prefer Rui, despite sometimes her behavior is beyond acceptable, she seems more trustworthy and cute than Hina. Momo is nice too, bu unfortunately her character wasn't so developed as the two other girls.
Aug 3, 2015 8:21 AM

Jun 2014
Jakerams said:
Pretty sure Momo is the most realistic character.

Rui isn't really an overused character type.

And Hina is a fairly realistic character but she's always treating Natsuo and Rui as kids.
Hina pretty much looks at Natsuo as a man, she dearly accepted his proposal, relies on him for emotional support like what every women does with her man.
Aug 6, 2015 2:23 AM

May 2013
MasterDetective said:
how is Hina winning? literally every girl but her is good.

Objective truth

Zooincle said:
I think that most realistic girl is different from better girl. I mean, a girl without flaws would be the "best girl", but far from realistic, no?

I still prefer Rui, despite sometimes her behavior is beyond acceptable, she seems more trustworthy and cute than Hina. Momo is nice too, bu unfortunately her character wasn't so developed as the two other girls.

She (Rui) is also much more straightforward about things than Hina. I absolutely hate the MC for ignoring her in her entirety, from both their encounter *cough*, to her actively approaching him. His shitty love interest with Hina seems to be no more than a fantasy, and wont last for shit. Rui actually cares about him, even in the latest chapter, when he was feeling depressed, she STILL tries to cheer him up. Like how can any one person be so blind, or rather, how can any author create a character who is so autistic.

It's like straight autism.

I utterly detest/despise/hate the MC for not realizing which of the two girls he needs to focus on. That being said, the author is clearly shipping Hina, so by the end of this manga, its most definitely going in the trash bin.
arais_demlantAug 6, 2015 2:31 AM

"Having no money is like a Sinus infection. You just have to ignore it and not pick at it and it’ll go away."
Aug 6, 2015 6:50 AM

Oct 2013
Read the whole manga till chapter 59 in 3 days. And Rui pretty much was the reason why I enjoyed reading it so much. She is such a good written character.

The first half I was pretty much shipping Rui with Natsuo, loved their interaction and how they dealt with life. First part of the second half, drama hit and I was hoping for Rui. Second part of the second half I stopped shipping Rui with Natsuo, because I started to dislike the MC.

Yeah, Hina can have Nastuo, please have him.
Rui clearly deserves better then him and easily can get better then him.

Tobad that because of this, the story will pretty much now only focus on Hina and Natsuo, who arn't the reason why I enjoyed the manga. I even really dislike Hina as a character, she always annoys me when she's showing up in the story.
If after 10 more chapters nothing interesting happens with Rui, I will drop it and continue reading it again after the manga has ended.

I would really like to read a Seinen manga now, that is starring Rui during university. I think her character would shine even more in such a setting, because she fits more into a theme with mature interactions. The MC will be trice the man Natsuo is, and will be able to fulfill Rui's heart with love.

o/
VaeloreAug 6, 2015 6:56 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2015 11:53 PM
Feb 2012
Despise Hina. She's such a whiney hypocrite. MC doesn't even deserve Rui.
Aug 20, 2015 5:50 PM
Jul 2012
The problem is Natsuo is really a great protagonist for this type of series but his taste in Hina is saddening.
Aug 21, 2015 10:04 AM

Jun 2015
There is no best girl, for those who likes typical kuudere heroine will prefer Rui and for those who likes student-teacher romance will prefer Hina.
Aug 21, 2015 6:18 PM
Jul 2015
PowerTearer said:
There is no best girl, for those who likes typical kuudere heroine will prefer Rui and for those who likes student-teacher romance will prefer Hina.

I honestly don't like student-teacher relationships but something about Hina keeps me reading. I can't really explain why. What I know for sure is that I don't like Rui very much cuz while she is indeed the shy type and the type of girl who doesn't know anything about love, seeing her have sex with natsuo without love involved and even make natsuo kiss her whenever she wanted, on a one sided love, just felt so "eh" to me. And recently Rui has been trying to "hate" natsuo, even telling him that she will start hating him..but natsuo is not at fault AT ALL for anything regarding Rui's love for him...natsuo can't just fall in love with Rui cuz she loves him but Rui didn't seem to understand that until the latest chapter. That's why I can't think of her as best girl
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Aug 22, 2015 2:51 AM

Jun 2015
JTLouie said:

I honestly don't like student-teacher relationships but something about Hina keeps me reading. I can't really explain why.

booo... seriously, who doesn't like student-teacher relationships nowdays?? hehe just kidding :p

JTLouie said:

What I know for sure is that I don't like Rui very much cuz while she is indeed the shy type and the type of girl who doesn't know anything about love, seeing her have sex with natsuo without love involved and even make natsuo kiss her whenever she wanted, on a one sided love, just felt so "eh" to me. And recently Rui has been trying to "hate" natsuo, even telling him that she will start hating him..but natsuo is not at fault AT ALL for anything regarding Rui's love for him...natsuo can't just fall in love with Rui cuz she loves him but Rui didn't seem to understand that until the latest chapter. That's why I can't think of her as best girl

Yea but that's when Rui still have role in the triangle, but since the story now is all about Natsuo-Hina relationship, she has been cast aside from the current drama, this causing her to become "less complicated" and easier "side character" to handle which is lead people to blindly sympathy toward her because she lost.

Now, If we assume the author will put her as main lead again in the future, pretty sure she will return being "complicated" for the sake of drama... but that just a guess.
Aug 24, 2015 8:37 PM
Feb 2014
Vaelore said:

Tobad that because of this, the story will pretty much now only focus on Hina and Natsuo, who arn't the reason why I enjoyed the manga. I even really dislike Hina as a character, she always annoys me when she's showing up in the story.
If after 10 more chapters nothing interesting happens with Rui, I will drop it and continue reading it again after the manga has ended./

This. MC doesn't deserve either of the two girls. It broke my heart to see Rui cry in chapter 45. I've been in a similar situation so I can relate really well to how she must've felt. Her character is really well done and is basically the only reason why I'm still reading. As of chapter 62 (read the raws), it looks like things are going to further complicate Hina and Natsuo's relationship. Not sure what part (if at all) Rui is going to play in this dilemma.

I'll probably be dropping the story in 10 or so chapters as well if Rui continues to be sidelined the way she is now.
Aug 25, 2015 9:56 PM
Feb 2011
Not much for kids so I'll take the more matured Hina.
Apr 4, 2016 7:27 AM
Feb 2016
Kuro_master said:
My best girl by order:)

Rui(runaway fav)>>>>>Ashihara>>>>>>Momo>>>>>>>>>>Hina(she's still a bitch sorry...)

yeah i think so, about hina but, i still hope she'll ended up w/ natsuo
which one is satoru most loved ? kayo or airi?
Apr 4, 2016 9:39 AM

Jun 2015
Ruirui best girl!
May 30, 2016 2:14 AM
Sep 2015
Rui - duplicitous, scheming, conniving and self centered.
Hina - Dense, weak willed and melodramatic.
Momo - the only honest girl in the entire manga.

How Momo only has 9 votes is beyond me.

Personally I hate Natsuo, and I kinda hate this manga now from around chapter 70ish or something that dislike has been growing. Every main character is just boring and dumb.

I'm really shocked this is by the same mangaka that wrote GE: Good Ending, because even if you didn't like Yuki or Shou in that manga, at least they were INTERESTING and they weren't absolutely bad people (Shou was practically a saint). These girls on the other hand are ass cancer.
Apr 20, 2017 2:51 AM
Dec 2016
JTLouie said:
Wow I'm the only one who genuinely considers Hina to be best girl lol. Maybe It's cuz I care too much about looks when it comes to manga, and Hina is the best looking out of all the girls imo, next up is Ashihara in a close second. I don't see the love for Rui..it's not Natsuo's fault that he doesn't like Rui yet Rui still forced Natsuo to kiss her whenever she wanted like it's nothing. So dumb. Not a big fan of Momo either cuz she reminds me too much of that one trap from lovely complex..ew.

I freaking love Hina man. I don't care about what others think... She's the best.
Jun 11, 2017 2:20 PM
Jun 2013
bittersweetcrap said:
JTLouie said:

I freaking love Hina man. I don't care about what others think... She's the best.

Agreed, not to mentioned she suffered the most because of Natsuo's actions. I hate main characters that are so irresponsible
Jun 26, 2017 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
Best girl is Rui hands down.
Jul 16, 2017 10:57 AM
Aug 2011
greed2 said:
bittersweetcrap said:

Agreed, not to mentioned she suffered the most because of Natsuo's actions. I hate main characters that are so irresponsible

Cannot agree more.. She suffered a lot from this relationship, I broke down so much when Hina straight up begging to the teachers without any hesitation. Can't bear to see the sight #orz
At this point, it will be hard for Hina to win, but I won't stop believing. #fingercrossed
Jul 17, 2017 9:10 AM
May 2017
diawolves said:
greed2 said:

Cannot agree more.. She suffered a lot from this relationship, I broke down so much when Hina straight up begging to the teachers without any hesitation. Can't bear to see the sight #orz
At this point, it will be hard for Hina to win, but I won't stop believing. #fingercrossed

You feel bad for a person who's troubles were self inflicted? I guess that makes sense. Also read the raws because you would know hoping that Hina will be the end girl is pointless at the point. Let it go
Jul 17, 2017 10:14 AM
Jul 2017
Rui is 1st & momo is 2nd
Jul 18, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2012
Does anyone have a clue who the author is shipping MC with? To me, it looks like Hina, and if it is, then damn that's beyond boring...
Jul 21, 2017 6:16 PM
Jul 2018
DaylightBlue said:
Does anyone have a clue who the author is shipping MC with? To me, it looks like Hina, and if it is, then damn that's beyond boring...

Wait till the later chapters. Has become the main ship in the story and it looks like Hina might be done. Natsuo has moved on from her.
Jul 23, 2017 5:27 AM
Aug 2011
Phillyphil1 said:
diawolves said:

You feel bad for a person who's troubles were self inflicted? I guess that makes sense. Also read the raws because you would know hoping that Hina will be the end girl is pointless at the point. Let it go

How is it self inflicted again? Hina already tried to distance herself lots of time already. They getting caught in that room also isn't her fault because the main reason she called Natsuo there is for a completely different reason.

I already spoiled myself a bit, that's why I said it's hard for her to win. But overcoming all that obstacle is what would I called interesting turn, going for Rui is no fun at all because there's almost no hardship (there's family issue, but Hina's also have it) in that route. Boring I'd say
Jul 23, 2017 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
diawolves said:
Phillyphil1 said:

How is it self inflicted again? Hina already tried to distance herself lots of time already. They getting caught in that room also isn't her fault because the main reason she called Natsuo there is for a completely different reason.

I already spoiled myself a bit, that's why I said it's hard for her to win. But overcoming all that obstacle is what would I called interesting turn, going for Rui is no fun at all because there's almost no hardship (there's family issue, but Hina's also have it) in that route. Boring I'd say

You choose the worst girl in the series with the most annoying and bland personality because you think it'll be a challenge to get her? By the way she isn't a teacher or even his teacher so no there won't be a challenge. The only challenge there will be is readers stomaching Natsuo breaking Rui's heart again to be with Hina. Your reasoning doesn't make much sense.
removed-userJul 23, 2017 7:56 AM
Jul 23, 2017 7:56 AM
May 2017
diawolves said:
Phillyphil1 said:

It's self inflicted because Hina knew dating Natsuo would end like this yet she still did. She could've waited until he graduated but instead decided to date him right then. Why should I pity a woman who got in trouble for doing something she has told Natsuo and Rui was wrong? Now she comes back to try to get with him again after all that trouble.

Also how is Rui boring? Hina would just be a retread of past stuff we've seen between her and Natsuo. She brings nothing new to the story so her relationship wouldn't be anything new. Anyway besides family what other obstacle is there with Hina? Natsuo is happy with Rui going back to Hina would destroy his character and character progression. Letting Natsuo go would help Hina's character anyway.
Jul 23, 2017 9:37 AM
Aug 2011
Mike_Sanders said:
diawolves said:

You choose the worst girl in the series with the most annoying and bland personality because you think it'll be a challenge to get her? By the way she isn't a teacher or even his teacher so no there won't be a challenge. The only challenge there will be is readers stomaching Natsuo breaking Rui's heart again to be with Hina. Your reasoning doesn't make much sense.

You saying the other girl worst girl won't affect anyone opinion about their own best girl, do try. They all would argue biased by their own best girl, saying the other girl is worst because this and that while overlooking their own girl faults.

That aside, I still won't say Hina is out of the picture right now. Natsuo may have their best moment with Rui right now, just like what he had with Hina. But anything can happen, as long as Hina's story isn't concluded. As thing right now, Hina is a too much of a mess, she's jobless and with a bad love story. For a rival standing on equal ground with Rui, she hasn't properly given a satisfying ending. Let just see how the author will break the dreamlike moment Rui's having, just like he's breaking Hina's. Heck, if there won't be any twist anymore, the story may as well end right now.
Jul 23, 2017 9:55 AM
Aug 2011
Phillyphil1 said:
diawolves said:

It's self inflicted because Hina knew dating Natsuo would end like this yet she still did. She could've waited until he graduated but instead decided to date him right then. Why should I pity a woman who got in trouble for doing something she has told Natsuo and Rui was wrong? Now she comes back to try to get with him again after all that trouble.

Also how is Rui boring? Hina would just be a retread of past stuff we've seen between her and Natsuo. She brings nothing new to the story so her relationship wouldn't be anything new. Anyway besides family what other obstacle is there with Hina? Natsuo is happy with Rui going back to Hina would destroy his character and character progression. Letting Natsuo go would help Hina's character anyway.

Well Hina's decision to make a move is because Rui's advance to Natsuo. If she didn't act at that moment, she will lose Natsuo for sure, without any effort. So how she should've acted? Just silently watch as her love interest got taken by her own rival? She herself also already tried to keep their relationship as low as possible. Too bad Natsuo is just too horny for that.

Sure she would bring nothing new, tho him going back to Hina at the end would make a fitting ending to the story. As for now with Rui, the only path I can see for her ending is just a straight line with Natsuo becoming a Novelist and they marry after that. Interesting right? Sure

N.B sorry double post, it's hard replying two at mobile
Jul 23, 2017 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
diawolves said:
Phillyphil1 said:

Well Hina's decision to make a move is because Rui's advance to Natsuo. If she didn't act at that moment, she will lose Natsuo for sure, without any effort. So how she should've acted? Just silently watch as her love interest got taken by her own rival? She herself also already tried to keep their relationship as low as possible. Too bad Natsuo is just too horny for that.

Sure she would bring nothing new, tho him going back to Hina at the end would make a fitting ending to the story. As for now with Rui, the only path I can see for her ending is just a straight line with Natsuo becoming a Novelist and they marry after that. Interesting right? Sure

Lol are you saying that we should cut her some slack because she decided to date a guy her sister told her she loved? That just proves her horrible and selfish attitude. Also explain to me what interesting Hina brings. "Natsuo I still love you get back with me because I'm so pathetic to move on" yeah that's so interesting.
Jul 23, 2017 1:10 PM
May 2017
diawolves said:
Mike_Sanders said:

You saying the other girl worst girl won't affect anyone opinion about their own best girl, do try. They all would argue biased by their own best girl, saying the other girl is worst because this and that while overlooking their own girl faults.

That aside, I still won't say Hina is out of the picture right now. Natsuo may have their best moment with Rui right now, just like what he had with Hina. But anything can happen, as long as Hina's story isn't concluded. As thing right now, Hina is a too much of a mess, she's jobless and with a bad love story. For a rival standing on equal ground with Rui, she hasn't properly given a satisfying ending. Let just see how the author will break the dreamlike moment Rui's having, just like he's breaking Hina's. Heck, if there won't be any twist anymore, the story may as well end right now.

The problem with your clearly biased logic is the fact that Rui tild Hina about her and Natsuo. Unlike Rui Hina would look terrible trying to steal Hina from Rui. Why do you care more about what you want than the plot. Are you telling the story would be good if Natsuo leaves Rui for Hina. Do you think that little of Rui and Natsuo's relationship and of Hina's character?
Jul 23, 2017 1:24 PM
Jul 2017
Why do people try so uard to defend Hina? Her character is boring and all she does is cry about not being with Natsuo. I honestly just want her out of the manga. Seriously can anyone name one thing she's done outside getting caught with Natsuo that she's done to progress the story. She is selfish and never as supportive to Natsuo as Rui. I also find it funny that people say Hina is still in the running but if he does get back with her every Hina fan just writes Rui right off. I find that funny.
Jul 23, 2017 3:15 PM
Aug 2011
Mike_Sanders said:
diawolves said:

Lol are you saying that we should cut her some slack because she decided to date a guy her sister told her she loved? That just proves her horrible and selfish attitude. Also explain to me what interesting Hina brings. "Natsuo I still love you get back with me because I'm so pathetic to move on" yeah that's so interesting.

Oh sure, you shouldn't date a guy that someone like even if you also like that guy, moreover if you like him long before the girl is. Smart logic. I'll give her every slack in the world to date him. Selfish and horrible attitude? Approaching the guy your sister loved by taking advantage when he's down, giving false hope to Al just to confirm her own feeling, choosing anybody to fk you just because you're curious, who is selfish and horrible again? Of course not Rui bcs she's so perfect.
Phillyphil1 said:
diawolves said:

The problem with your clearly biased logic is the fact that Rui tild Hina about her and Natsuo. Unlike Rui Hina would look terrible trying to steal Hina from Rui. Why do you care more about what you want than the plot. Are you telling the story would be good if Natsuo leaves Rui for Hina. Do you think that little of Rui and Natsuo's relationship and of Hina's character?

Oh well, Rui is also approaching Natsuo openly after she know about Hina, even taking advantage at the time her sister going through hardship. Who's biased again? Both are terrible and justified at the same time, if you aren't selfish when it's come to loving someone you're doing it wrong. And it's funny how you two always in a sync at bashing other's ship lol
Jul 23, 2017 3:59 PM
Jul 2017
diawolves said:
Mike_Sanders said:

Oh sure, you shouldn't date a guy that someone like even if you also like that guy, moreover if you like him long before the girl is. Smart logic. I'll give her every slack in the world to date him. Selfish and horrible attitude? Approaching the guy your sister loved by taking advantage when he's down, giving false hope to Al just to confirm her own feeling, choosing anybody to fk you just because you're curious, who is selfish and horrible again? Of course not Rui bcs she's so perfect.
Phillyphil1 said:

Oh well, Rui is also approaching Natsuo openly after she know about Hina, even taking advantage at the time her sister going through hardship. Who's biased again? Both are terrible and justified at the same time, if you aren't selfish when it's come to loving someone you're doing it wrong. And it's funny how you two always in a sync at bashing other's ship lol

You are the dumbest person here you are a big idiot. You keep defending Hina without just accepting she sucks because you're an idiot white knight. Did Rui try to date Natsuo during his time with Hina? Natsuo reciprocated all her advances so to her he was available. I find it funny how easy you bash Rui while you defend Hina so heavily. You're pathetic.
Jul 23, 2017 4:15 PM
Aug 2011
Akilja63 said:
diawolves said:

You are the dumbest person here you are a big idiot. You keep defending Hina without just accepting she sucks because you're an idiot white knight. Did Rui try to date Natsuo during his time with Hina? Natsuo reciprocated all her advances so to her he was available. I find it funny how easy you bash Rui while you defend Hina so heavily. You're pathetic.

I won't tell anyone dumb tho, that would put me in the same level as you #shrug
Well this is pointless anyway, anyone would just defend their own best girl, even if have to resort to spouting some insensible words #lol
And btw, isn't this how waifu wars works? By defending your girl and not accepting her faults? Or we are doing it the wrong way? Should we defend the opposing girl instead? Man.. haha
I'll leave it at that
diawolvesJul 23, 2017 4:25 PM
Jul 23, 2017 4:24 PM
Jul 2018
diawolves said:
Mike_Sanders said:

Phillyphil1 said:

Lol smh. You started bashing Rui by saying she's boring and Hina is better. All I've done is point out my dislike for Hina, pointed out how idotic and wrong it would be for her and Natsuo to get back together, and how you're views is bias and solely because you like Hina more and doesn't take story into consideration. I never bashed your ship but Hina. But I guess since she's the only one who wants this ship in the series I guess to you that translates to bashing the ship I guess.
Jul 23, 2017 4:32 PM
Aug 2011
Mike_Sanders said:
diawolves said:

Lol smh. You started bashing Rui by saying she's boring and Hina is better. All I've done is point out my dislike for Hina, pointed out how idotic and wrong it would be for her and Natsuo to get back together, and how you're views is bias and solely because you like Hina more and doesn't take story into consideration. I never bashed your ship but Hina. But I guess since she's the only one who wants this ship in the series I guess to you that translates to bashing the ship I guess.

Well all i've done at first was just stating what I love about Hina, not even a word I mention about the other. If someone else instead stating bad things about Rui, and how wrong it is to be in the ship, would you just leave it at that? All that happened are part of the story, of course Hina will take into consideration. Also i didn't mention Rui is boring, but how the story would go in Rui's side that is boring. Unless you're reading it the wrong way. And of course she's the only ship i want, why would anyone defend two ship again, duh
diawolvesJul 23, 2017 4:40 PM
Jul 23, 2017 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
diawolves said:
Mike_Sanders said:

Well all i've done at first was just stating what I love about Hina, not even a word I mention about the other. If someone else instead stating bad things about Rui, and how wrong it is to be in the ship, would you just leave it at that? All that happened are part of the story, of course Hina will take into consideration. Also i didn't mention Rui is boring, but how the story would go in Rui's side that is boring. Unless you're reading it the wrong way. And of course she's the only ship i want, why would anyone defend two ship again, duh

I'm done. I'm tired with this pointless argument. You clearly don't understand what I'm saying since everything you've written solely revolves around shipping, which isn't even my main concern. All I wanted you to realize that saying Hina still has a shot would negate so much story and character progression. I never said you couldn't like or defend it but just accept that she's out of the race. Sometimes love doesn't always work between 2 people. Why can't you ship it without having happen in story when it would ruin 100+ character progression? Respond if you want I'm done.
Jul 24, 2017 7:13 AM

May 2017
these two

Jul 30, 2017 5:30 AM
Dec 2015
I like Hina. It would be all fine if Hina wasn't a teacher. That's life and it sucks. But Rui's character is starting to be likeable. She worked hard to get the affection of Natsuo, and is supportive of him. I didn't want to see anyone of them to get hurt. I hope that the MC don't end up with any of the girls. I think it's for the best
-Mochi-Jul 30, 2017 5:35 AM
Sep 3, 2017 12:28 PM

Apr 2013
I always liked Hina and hated Rui, so i stopped reading this manga after Hina left and Natsuo was left with the inferior imouto. Considering how many people do like Rui though, i'm glad the manga has been to your liking.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.