Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2015 1:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol since the series is promoting a bit of riding duels, they are actually introducing the episode with a bit of that. Fitting and kinda nostalgic from the Yugioh 5d's days.

The episode felt kinda silly, mostly because of Dennis. What's with that gimmicky looking hat? However, I do admit that his duel is entertaining from the very beginning as it feels similar to Yuuya's style. Can't take his mask seriously though LOL
May 24, 2015 5:10 AM

Mar 2012
That guy who sold Carly information on Arcadia Movement is here. The money here also have Jaeger printed on it. I'll look for more 5D's related thing here.

Anyway Dennis really enjoy his villain role here. Really fitting for evil minion. Meanwhile Yuzu look like cult follower that warn about end of the world.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 24, 2015 6:57 AM

Apr 2015
Liked the Duel and how schocked where the kids and the reporter for the other ways of Summoning. Can not wait for Shun to show up. Hmmm... I also smell a Yuya vs Crow duel... Yuya will get a new Synchro Odd Eyes Dragon (Odd Eyes MeteorBurst Dragon, Fire) and who better than Crow right now to teach him?
May 24, 2015 7:29 AM
Aug 2014
We haven't had such a casual duel in awhile. It was very entertaining. Dennis as the "antagonist" was very fitting xD. As if they didn't give enough clues at who's side he's on already.

Gongenzaka was duelling amazingly as well, like always. Honestly was a bit surprised that Dennis didn't try to get an Action Card. Then again, showing the children and the reporter (and virtually most of the Tops as well) Xyz summon and Pendulum summon is already overkill. Showing Action Cards would overload the city.

Really liked how the money had Jaeger on it. Was a really nice easter egg.

Overall, it was a great episod, despite not being too plot related.
May 24, 2015 7:59 AM

Oct 2014
honestly I feel Dennis has been holding back and I believe he is just trying to find out the strengths of each member of the Lancers.

The duel was amazing and it was pretty clear Dennis intended to lose but at the same time Gong played very very well

I really love how Dennis duels

Seeing Crow and hearing him talk about the tops was really cool love the 5Ds memories
May 26, 2015 6:24 PM

May 2009
It was a nice episode. Hopefully things will get serious soon. I don't know why, but I just want the Lancers to meet back up, solve the crisis in the Dimension, and go to the other Dimensions as soon as they can. But I'll ride the episodic roller coaster. I wonder what will happen in the next episode. What will Gon-chan, Dennis, and Kurosaki do? Where are the rest of the Lancers (i.e. Reiji and the ninja dude)? How does the reporter play a role in the story? Too much unanswered questions that will be answered as the series progresses~
May 26, 2015 11:28 PM

Apr 2014
Easter Egg Everywhere
May 27, 2015 2:10 AM

May 2012
Cool episode! Dennis sure played cool as a villain, lol. Ironic since he is a double-agent as we know from early episodes. Still, now Xyz Summon is also shown in Synchro Dimension, now only Ritual Summon left xD I wonder how people would react if all those summons were performed all at once by any chance, perhaps by Reiji Akaka later on I'm guessing. This show is getting better and better :)
May 27, 2015 8:19 AM
Sep 2012
Yes we meet Crow, and he is kind of what he was in 5Ds. He seems like someone you can rely on, but also has his morals, as he didn't approve of those kids stealing.

Poor Yuzu, everyone thinks she is crazy and doesn't believe her, but I can't blame them, talk about multy dimensions, people trapped in cards, I would think she is crazy to.

Dennis he is such a con man, and anyone notice the money bills has a picture of Yeager. And Gong is spot on about Dennis being a liar and a villains, he just don't know how true those statements were. I loved their little show duel, I so wanted Gong to teach that little spy a lesson, though I wonder if Dennis took a dive at the end, he is playing the villain, did he want to make those little kids cry? Yeah he is a spy, I don't know if he has that evil.

I thought Melissa Clare was the Nico of this dimension, nope it is this Gallagher guy, only he looks more meaner and sinister than circus Hitler.

I have to admit, seeing more of her, Melissa is kind of hot. Dam I hope there is more to her character than meets the eye.

Next week, Shun is back and maybe this is when he will duel Dennis, and maybe they will find out he is a spy.
Jun 22, 2015 1:16 PM

Feb 2012
4/5

I wasn't fond of the whole Yuzu+Yugo moment, it made me cringe.

What Dennis did is actually clever. By acting as the villain, he's basically planted the idea that "Xyz and Pendulum are evil" into the thoughts of the public. It doesn't help at all that the only Special Summoning method Gongenzaka used was Synchro. This could really hinder the Lancers in the long run.

Turbo duels next time, looking forward to it.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Aug 9, 2015 3:41 AM

Jan 2013
EHero09 said:
4/5

I wasn't fond of the whole Yuzu+Yugo moment, it made me cringe.

Also strange since they were being chased, and there they are, just shouting in the middle of the street ...

Boy been a while since I've watched Arc-V, hope I can remember who was who again ^^
Oct 13, 2015 6:21 PM

Apr 2007
Gon-chan best entertainer. That was hilarious, especially when he said "ladies and gentleman" xD A nice duel between Dennis and Gongenzaka.

I never cared for Crow, but seeing him like this might be fun.
Jan 24, 2016 8:59 PM

Dec 2012
Of course Dennis, the damn spy would use Pendulum and XYZ in public. I said it when they started dueling, too. Ironic that he tried to be the hero and then ends up as the villain. I saw them 5D's references.

Melissa Claire continues to look so fine. I saw dat ass.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 8, 6:01 AM

Mar 2020
Dennis mask finally fallen off.. by actually putting a mask on his face, and have been revealed as the villain, absolutely peak fiction

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.