Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 23, 2015 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Shinoa is still teasing her comrades Also for some reason, I can't her seriously when she's behind the wheels

Seems like we get even more focus on Mitsuba this episode. I think Yuu is getting used to his missions. Didn't surprise me that the vampires they are facing are getting tougher and tougher though.
May 23, 2015 6:29 AM

Aug 2014
Well played Shihu and Yoichi. These guys know how to pull off a fighting manuveur on the spot.
May 23, 2015 6:30 AM

Nov 2007
Seeing the outfits that main guy is familiar with. As expected, he went alone and did two separately in one shots. Nice collaboration. There were one more than the girl said. Though they were able to save those people later, and forgave her for being used. Twintail girl learned about what happened to main guy, and tried to thank him. A long hair lady looking from faraway... who's she?

Megane guy fixing the car and main guy is excited. Main guy's funny "berserk", and they are being beaten because they were laughing at the main girl's height (lol @ they said first time in same thought). SuzuKen's character (vampire) appeared. Followed by two more. They are all high leveled. Two of them came just to tell him higher up called for him, so no battle for now.

Still no surprise meeting of the friends. Or probably next ep.? as more battles against vampires.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 23, 2015 7:21 AM

May 2012
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
May 23, 2015 7:35 AM

Aug 2013
Well, finally not bad episode. And again, Shinoa best character.
Male MC still sucks as hell.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 23, 2015 7:43 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Starting to like Yui. He can back his trashtalk up.

It ticked me off how they just didn't show the full extermination. Yeah okay.

The music was great as hell.

It's getting better, just slightly, but it does.
May 23, 2015 7:46 AM

Jan 2012
Yu was quite the bigshot saving both girls this week. Anyone who saves best girl Shinoa is fine by me. That aside both battles this week were little more than a tease. One was mostly off screen, and Crowley let them go in the other. Hope next week's action is more substantial.
May 23, 2015 7:54 AM

May 2012
To those who are saying this is a Yaoi.

A love triangle is coming. LOL
May 23, 2015 7:55 AM

Dec 2012
No Mika this episode too,huh.

Still waiting for that scene

That's Yuu for you. The power of a MC,making all the characters go doki doki over him.

zilch16 said:

I won't trust that too much. ;)
May 23, 2015 8:02 AM

Jun 2014
Starting to like Yu more and more. He actually backs up his words and is a good hotshot!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2015 8:08 AM

May 2010
the fights are super lame. they could be using twigs instead swords..wouldn't make a difference.

3/5 because in comparison earlier episodes were much worse.
May 23, 2015 8:09 AM

Feb 2015
Man, that background gave me major Last of Us Vibes, so stunning.
Great action this episode as well, although a bit fast but still awesome to see Yu Finally kicking Vamp butt.

Plus that stealing of the car scene had me laughing my ass off, that was something to see.

The only thing I really hated was the Little girl scene, I mean it felt more impactful in the manga with her faimly as well and the story reveal of Yu's past was also changed because of this, just didn''t have the same impact as it did in the manga.
May 23, 2015 8:10 AM

May 2012
ElKiddoLoco said:
Starting to like Yu more and more. He actually backs up his words and is a good hotshot!

Well, this episode just proove that he is kind of much mature now and know how to do a proper teamwork.
May 23, 2015 8:15 AM

Feb 2015
kawaii-despair said:

That's Yuu for you. The power of a MC,making all the characters go doki doki over him.

zilch16 said:

Well it does seem that way
May 23, 2015 8:17 AM

May 2012
FallenUndead said:
kawaii-despair said:

Agree!! Well, this is a shounen genre afterall.
May 23, 2015 8:22 AM

Jul 2014
Well, looks like Yu is starting to mature a bit, which is a bit of character development that this series desperately needed. Hopefully it can go from strength to strength now that we have finally reached that point.

Also, I really hope that we get to see Yuichiro and Mikaela reunite soon. I'm really interested in seeing how that goes down.
May 23, 2015 8:22 AM

Nov 2012
It was getting quite interesting when Lord crowley show up...
too bad they didn't end up fighting, although most likely they would have died.
LOL at Shinoa trying to drive
May 23, 2015 8:25 AM

May 2013
Shinoa is really the best girl in this series. The way she wanted to drive the car with that height was just lol. Saved two girls in a day. Yu definitely did good there.
Shinoa looked awesome with those demon tattoos on the side of her face. I guess all of them have one when they're forced to be in a situation like that.
More action next episode! Looks like one of the good parts.
May 23, 2015 8:26 AM
Feb 2015
They managed to save all the kids, good thing yu saved mitsuba. Now she will fall in love with him :3. Love shinoa's teasing xD

Man that noble is strong... He could have easily killed all of them. Once again yu saved another comrade, good thing the noble retreated.

Can't wait for the next episode!! Seems like we will definitly get a lot of action!!!
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 23, 2015 8:30 AM

Apr 2014
Seems like we're gonna see Mika next time, but probably he and Yuu won't meet
Sure as hell they will leave that for the end of the season and leave us heartbroken and waiting for the 2nd season
Also expecting huge plot twists kyaa~
When I'm fucked up that's the real me
May 23, 2015 8:35 AM

Aug 2013
This episode was just an endless stream of clichés.

Can Mitsuba BE anymore tsundere?
(Please read that sentence with the voice of Chandler Bing.)

May 23, 2015 8:44 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Thank god, finally a good episode.
And finally Yuu is getting less annoying.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 23, 2015 8:48 AM

Jan 2014
Mhh interesting episode, though the fighting itself was nothing special. If those vampires hadn't retreated, then there would probably have been casualties.

shockingly fast vampire Σ(O_Oil!)
May 23, 2015 8:48 AM

Feb 2015
very nice episode
Yuu diving into the pole was lol
May 23, 2015 8:53 AM

Aug 2010
Pretty fun ep. I really am starting to like Yu quite a lot lately. He still has issues here and there but overall he's developing to be a pretty cool character. The way he owned the vamps and preach them was BA! And his driving was lol XD What surprised me was him being the one to suggest retreating :O Dat development.

Shinoa narrating Mitsuba's "In love" monologue was lol XD Lol'd at how she was being made fun off for her height LMAO

Didn't expect the Nobles are on that much of an entirely different level tho :O Should be interesting to see how they get to that level.
May 23, 2015 8:55 AM

Jan 2015
I think it was an okay episode for the most part. Within the next couple of episodes, most (not all) of the cliche aspects about this series will finally be done IMO (as a manga reader).

My fav character Crowley finally appeared.

Hopefully the anime will add more budget towards the rest of the season, now that things are basically about to start picking up from now on.
May 23, 2015 8:56 AM

May 2013
zilch16 said:
FallenUndead said:

Let the fujoshis hope all they want, it is still Shounen so they will never get what they want, and the author isnt such a tease that he gives Shinoa X Yuu so many moments and then just sink the ship, the moment Shinoa realised she is in love with him(probably last episode of Season 1 in the anime if they keep up this pace) the ship is canon,but as a protagonist he cant realise it yet so we must wait.
JudeMaxwellMay 23, 2015 9:00 AM
May 23, 2015 9:14 AM

Apr 2015
hm, This episode was okay I guess. At least it was better than the first 6, but worse than episode 7.

You know the feeling when you open up a huge box of chocolate, but it turns out that the box is acutally half empty? Before this episode I expected kind of a bloodbath due to the extermination, but we just saw some glimpse. They didn't show the full extermination and they didn't fight with Crowley neither.
May 23, 2015 9:19 AM

Feb 2015

That vampire took his sweet time killing her.

Finally, a tough opponent shows up.

Best girl Shinoa looks unimpressed.

Nice line.

Oh hello there, cutie.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2015 9:21 AM

Apr 2015
Was conflicted with this episode since it was a bit anti-climatic. And they're showing Mitsuba's tsundere side again, which I hope won't be frequently shown after this. Crowley's appearance surprised me because I totally forgot what he looked like. However, Yuu in the car scene was amusing.
May 23, 2015 9:23 AM

Nov 2014
Shinoa ;)

Hi there
May 23, 2015 9:30 AM

Apr 2011
zilch16 said:

Yeah I can see that happening
May 23, 2015 9:36 AM

Dec 2012
lol Shinoa

May 23, 2015 9:49 AM

Sep 2012
Some pretty bad animation this ep
Oh god who are you people?
May 23, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2009
omg Mitsuba is the most annoying character ever.

Yu was cute with the car thing.
May 23, 2015 9:58 AM

Apr 2011
Mitsuba is so not honest.

Lol at Shinoa's height and her trolling.
May 23, 2015 10:03 AM

Jan 2008
Is it wrong that I'm hoping for Yuu/Mitsuba and Mika/Shinoa? Well, saying that, I'm sure neither ship is gonna happen.
May 23, 2015 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
Hahaha poor Shinoa is too short!

Action was very meh

Dat preview looks hype!
May 23, 2015 10:09 AM

Jun 2014
Ah, finally we see Crowley. I hate him, but I have to admit his fighting capacity is pretty epic. Soundtrack continues to be amazing. I'm actually kind of glad they cut the fighting part in the train station and moved on to the more interesting part.

Rejoice anime-only watchers! We're about to get to the good stuff.
May 23, 2015 10:10 AM

Aug 2010
Nothing relevant showed up in this episode but still watchable.
May 23, 2015 10:12 AM

Oct 2014
Oh yes Crowley :> being the boss he is.
May 23, 2015 10:22 AM

Aug 2014
Tbh that ep was awesome.
The first few eps after the first, I was starting to get skeptical. But this ep was great.
Hoping for things to get EVEN better.
And looks like Yu is pretty powerful.

Xway101 ~By me~
May 23, 2015 10:35 AM

Jun 2011
Ohh Crowley, after his sword got deflected by Yuu and he went "ehehe" I knew I would like the guy. I don't like how female characters keep increasing though, I don't like higher female to male ratio in an action series.

Please tell me this cour isn't gonna end with Yuu meeting Mika, it certainly gave off that kind of feeling.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 23, 2015 10:35 AM

Aug 2014
Meh, I am starting to dislike this show.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
May 23, 2015 10:37 AM

Jan 2015
Was good to see animated the team desroying these vampires. As some of the guys above i also liked what Yuu told to that vampire.

Shinoa trolling once again <3 I just they would sometime react differently when she trolls them. I mean it shouldn't be only she having fun trolling them it would be fun if they actually tried to troll her too :D Well at least the joke with her height was cool she got so pissed :D

Oh yeah i also forgot to mention that the art was fucking amazing again.
May 23, 2015 10:40 AM

Dec 2012
SanjiCC said:
zilch16 said:

Let the fujoshis hope all they want, it is still Shounen so they will never get what they want, and the author isnt such a tease that he gives Shinoa X Yuu so many moments and then just sink the ship, the moment Shinoa realised she is in love with him(probably last episode of Season 1 in the anime if they keep up this pace) the ship is canon,but as a protagonist he cant realise it yet so we must wait.

It's still Shounen so the MC is shippable with almost every character. I never said Shinoa x Yuu is impossible nor it'll go the yaoi route.
More importantly,why is there a need to ship Yuu with someone? Teases there and there will always be with any other character(for example Kimizuki). The story doesn't even focus on romance after all.
May 23, 2015 10:40 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode, those first vampires felt a little off. They were killed to easily and hesitated to much when he had Mitsuba in a choke hold. There was plenty of time to kill her. Other than that, I liked it.
May 23, 2015 10:48 AM
Nov 2013
The female vampires are pretty cute
May 23, 2015 10:48 AM

May 2013
Yuu shows off by killing a few vampires and saving Mitsu. Even Shinoa ships this. (^_^)
How Yuu drives is how I drive when I play GTA. Lol, Shinoa's too short.
Dat jump-out-of-the-car scene tho.

So whenever someone starts talking during a battle, they are almost killed.
Good thing Yuu has good reflexes. Damn, Shinoa demon mode looks dangerous.
Aw, Shinoa saying 'thank you' is pretty cute.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
May 23, 2015 11:13 AM

May 2009
zilch16 said:

Nah, that point was dropped, there won't be love triangle between them.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM

» Is it a good idea to watch this show? ( 1 2 )

boyswhatup - May 30, 2023

50 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Who should Yuno marry?

Lost_Hearts - Dec 17, 2023

6 by NaLu4lifee »»
Jan 17, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.