Forum Settings
Forums

Harshly judge the person above you based on their favorite characters

Pages (194) « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 193 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Jan 5, 4:13 PM

Oh look, it's artoria "takuechi faps to me, so I must be milked to death with my clones being in every fate/" pendragon.

Jan 5, 4:14 PM

imagine being able to even like asuka let lone put her in your favourites...

Jan 5, 8:07 PM

It's a shame you feel that way because Asuka has more character in her pinky toe than that sad bunch combined

Jan 5, 8:16 PM
Local Bug Furry

Griffith...

Fuck that guy, I mean I would but seriously fuck that guy.

🅗🅐🅡🅓🅔🅡 🅓🅐🅓🅓🅨

Jan 5, 8:17 PM
The "Terminator"

^^ They're really one to talk about characterization when they have a duck as a favorite character.

^ The retro is strong with this one.

Jan 21, 10:21 AM

basic bitch

Jan 22, 8:35 AM

never seen magi but kougyoku looks like gud shit, although picking asuka over misato is questionable but you didn't choose rei so i guess it's okay, only seen fate/zero so i can't really judge tohsaka. but i love her character design, though her chin looks really weird in UBW, she looked better in carnival and deen's stay night imo
Modified by uninventive, Jan 23, 2:41 AM
Misato > asuka > rei

Jan 26, 4:24 PM

Congrats on destroying everything good about your list by adding hideyoshi. Traps and their fanbase are annoying and insufferable and they should all be blasted to kingdom come. Also, trap lovers may or may not be sexist LUL.

Jan 26, 4:35 PM

@MeisterDM
Anyone who likes Neon Genesis and its characters is trash and their judgment can't be trusted.

"Don't you dare let our best
memories bring you sorrow."

Jan 26, 8:12 PM

I don't know a thing about literally any of those, so I guess I could go with that weak angle -- but I did notice the disturbing frog face of a Clannad character and it just got me wondering... is everyone really ok with that? I hear the anime fans oft sing its praises and I'm just here asking how you ever got past that ugly-stick fried egg yolk dealbreaker that is the character designs lol. Maybe I'm jumping the gun on this, like do they live on a frog planet, am I being racist? Or is it that it's not so bad in motion? That's all my questions folks, please help me with this

Jan 26, 9:48 PM

ImNotHere said:
I don't know a thing about literally any of those, so I guess I could go with that weak angle -- but I did notice the disturbing frog face of a Clannad character and it just got me wondering... is everyone really ok with that? I hear the anime fans oft sing its praises and I'm just here asking how you ever got past that ugly-stick fried egg yolk dealbreaker that is the character designs lol. Maybe I'm jumping the gun on this, like do they live on a frog planet, am I being racist? Or is it that it's not so bad in motion? That's all my questions folks, please help me with this

LMBO
*insert that one meme*
idk sounds kinda racist to me..

Jan 26, 11:00 PM

tsk tsk, imagine liking such a superficial character who only cares about looks like nanashima...

Jan 26, 11:03 PM

I can't judge you harshly, because both of the characters I know in your favourites are great. :)

Jan 26, 11:12 PM

Most of them could have been much better if the authors/mangakas weren't hacks and made the right choices instead of being lazy or pander to teenagers to make their works less enjoyable.

That's actually not harsh, but my honest opinion. :/

@345EdwardElric That's fine but you're "stealing" the place of those who know. Please don't skip me :/
Modified by crescensXG, Jan 26, 11:17 PM
D W-W&N ❤️

Jan 26, 11:14 PM

I don't know any of those characters to even judge them harshly

Jan 26, 11:16 PM

Greed is such a nolife person he died without having a single friend in life :(

ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃᶦᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵃʲᵒ ⁿᵒ ᵀᵃᵇᶦᵗᵃᵇᶦ ᵃⁿᶦᵐᵉ ˣ⁾

Jan 26, 11:19 PM

Sayaka's character was overshadowed from the moment Kyoko stepped into the scheme of things in PMMM. She was kind of forgetable in the latter half of the show TBH.

Jan 27, 5:46 AM

i understand his appeals, but imo there's many much better chars out there on bnha other than shouto to put on fav list

Jan 27, 8:47 AM

araragi-khun is fine but everyone knows kaiki is the best male characters in monogatari, also, shinobu is overrated, hachikuji best loli-nice list though, and i agree with the shoto comment, there are much better characters in hero aca, but he's alright.
Misato > asuka > rei

Jan 27, 8:51 AM

I don't think there is a single reason to put shinji on a fave list. Unless,you're aiming to fave him for being an ultimate sadboi.

Sayaka will always be memorable to me.... she's forgettable cuz they turned her to a witch :(

ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃᶦᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵃʲᵒ ⁿᵒ ᵀᵃᵇᶦᵗᵃᵇᶦ ᵃⁿᶦᵐᵉ ˣ⁾

Jan 27, 6:49 PM

when you like backstabbing bitches who gon steal yo man just cause she feels like it...
*cough*sugawara niina*cough*

Jan 27, 6:51 PM
Local Bug Furry

Lots of boys, what are you gay bro?

(I know you are female, is just a joke)

🅗🅐🅡🅓🅔🅡 🅓🅐🅓🅓🅨

Jan 27, 6:52 PM

^^You could've had more characters from AoT in favourites, like Eren & Mikasa. :)

^Maybe you could've had a character in your favourites whom I'm actually familiar with (I know a bit of Gintoki though).

Jan 27, 7:00 PM

Hasn't grown up from his shonen fase

Jan 28, 3:40 AM

not really familiar with most of these, but nice to see someone who doesn't hate shinji's guts for a change.
Misato > asuka > rei

Jan 28, 3:48 AM

Don't see the appeal of Shinji as a character, he is a whiny, wimpy coward who always continued to run away from his problems & hardships in life all the time without ever trying g to face them, being just a total escapist, remaining the very same character he was even at the very end of the series. For all the hardships and struggles he goes through in the series, he shows basically little to no development via all that.

*Wow this turned out to be a huge rant lol*
Modified by 345EdwardElric, Jan 28, 3:59 AM

Jan 28, 3:59 AM

Everyone SUCKS! (Except Edward, Hisoka and Meruem)
Modified by Hokuto_no_Lied, Jan 28, 4:11 AM
”Sometimes, the questions are complicated. And the answers are simple.”
L Lawliet (Death Note)

Jan 28, 4:14 AM

I can't really judge you harshly, since I only know Ed & All Might there and both of them are great. :)

Jan 28, 6:28 AM

"Good characterization = quoting genre fiction or spouting highschool tier philosophies"
“I want to go back, one last time, if I can’t make it, then at least I’ll be on my way...”

Jan 28, 12:27 PM

aisakafuyumi said:
tsk tsk, imagine liking such a superficial character who only cares about looks like nanashima...

tsk tsk, imagine being such a basic anime fan that Levi, Ash, and Kyo are your favorite characters...
Modified by _Minnie, Jan 28, 12:32 PM

Jan 29, 3:28 AM

_Minnie said:
aisakafuyumi said:

tsk tsk, imagine being such a basic anime fan that Levi, Ash, and Kyo are your favorite characters...

you cannot talk about someone's basic taste when you have all those bishounens and those creepy ass twins in your list, you twos list are identical, and god i swear these clannad characters have some sort of disease,Ii cannot take those emotional scenes seriously with them looking goofy as hell.
Misato > asuka > rei

Jan 29, 3:47 AM

Shinji is bad, that's all I'm gonna say this time (no huge rants regarding that from me once again). :)

Jan 29, 6:30 AM

345EdwardElric said:
Shinji is bad, that's all I'm gonna say this time (no huge rants regarding that from me once again). :)

I love how precious you are. You're not even roasting anybody it's more like constructive criticism😂 You're an angel❤

Jan 29, 6:33 AM

No wonder they are afraid of roasts and escape into safe spaces they dub "constructive criticism". Just like their favourites are your typical outcasted girl favourite "Omg why does nobody love me like they do?" tier harem boys. With these favourites, I respect your courage to post in here though.
“I want to go back, one last time, if I can’t make it, then at least I’ll be on my way...”

Jan 29, 6:35 AM

Gendo Ikari was a massive asshole to his son.

_Minnie said:
345EdwardElric said:

I love how precious you are. You're not even roasting anybody it's more like constructive criticism😂 You're an angel❤

That's nice to know, but you're supposed to judge the user above you harshly based on their favourite characters. Did you do that to me BTW?
Modified by 345EdwardElric, Jan 29, 6:39 AM

Jan 29, 6:48 AM

345EdwardElric said:
Gendo Ikari was a massive asshole to his son.

_Minnie said:

That's nice to know, but you're supposed to judge the user above you harshly based on their favourite characters. Did you do that to me BTW?

Yeah I did a few days ago so it just didn't make since to do it again.

Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Too many pretty boys
”Sometimes, the questions are complicated. And the answers are simple.”
L Lawliet (Death Note)

Jan 29, 9:08 AM

Too many rough and buff boys

You’re Loved

Jan 30, 4:45 AM

needs older characters
Misato > asuka > rei

Jan 30, 4:57 AM

*sees Shinji Ikari- laughs to myself*

Whiny self-insert piece of shit you could relate with. Wimpy daddy's boy. Waste of sperm. Congratulations. The whole world would miss you if you die.

Jan 30, 5:12 AM

Megumin & Holo are great, but there are still better female characters than them to put in favourites.

Jan 30, 5:25 AM

I can't do this. He, too pure to muddle. Just as a slight passing by...Shounentard.

Jan 30, 8:35 AM

The list of a reality denying pervert who either fantasizes about escaping into the breasts of 2d girls or being a charismatic pretty anime boy. A loner like Hachiman is already truer to what lingers behind all that, just minus the already non-existent, alleged "wit". Probably into genre fiction lol.

Jan 30, 9:38 AM

Same, Gendo Ikari was a massive asshole who used his son purely as a tool at times. Not a good character to put in favourites IMO.

Jan 30, 10:34 AM

chocomozart said:

Whiny self-insert piece of shit you could relate with. Wimpy daddy's boy. Waste of sperm. Congratulations. The whole world would miss you if you die.

dang they said a waste of sperm XD

Jan 30, 8:40 PM

chocomozart said:

says the guy with the most milktoast shit list imaginable, your'e calling other peoples characters self-insert when you have THE self-insert waifu fucking yandere bitch rem on your list.
Misato > asuka > rei

Jan 30, 8:43 PM
Local Bug Furry

Too much Eva.

Hideyoshi is peak gay

🅗🅐🅡🅓🅔🅡 🅓🅐🅓🅓🅨

Jan 30, 8:48 PM
until the end

Elitist.... elitist... elitist.. SATOU'S AUNT PFFFT

life's a bitch and then you die
sometimes life's a bitch and you keep living

Jan 30, 8:56 PM