Forum Settings
Forums

Harshly judge the person above you based on their favorite characters

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 193 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2020 8:47 PM

Jul 2019
Too much gar and fanservice
Feb 3, 2020 9:06 PM

May 2013
Lucy is hot garbo and you know it

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Feb 4, 2020 9:44 AM

Aug 2018
Seeing Kenshiro on top of a list like this is such a deceive. Like fresh water on a pond of mud.
Feb 4, 2020 9:51 AM

Aug 2018
The Full Metal Jacket pic reminds me that I didn't know shit could be stacked up that high. You know, just like your list LMAO
Feb 4, 2020 10:00 AM

Aug 2018
The favourite character list of someone going by the name Lawrence LOL
Feb 6, 2020 7:30 PM

Feb 2019
what the ever-loving frick is Punpun Onodera? I've never watched the anime he's from but he looks like a deformed duck

N͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽J͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽i͓̽c͓̽e͓̽.͓̽ ͓̽N͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽P͓̽e͓̽a͓̽c͓̽e͓̽.͓̽

Feb 6, 2020 7:42 PM

Dec 2018
Shinigami was kind of like a cartoon villain, even though his impact on the season was pretty strong regardless.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Feb 6, 2020 7:57 PM

Dec 2018
Oh yeah, they are very much capable of fighting titans, more than that. :)

Anyways, can't judge anything too harshly here, though I'm still not convinced about how good a character Jotaro is.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Feb 7, 2020 7:05 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Simpleton who can't comprehend complexity beyond that of a battle shounen lead.

@345EdwardElric You're supposed to judge me based on my favourite characters not judge my favourite characters.
RoevhaalFeb 7, 2020 8:24 AM
Feb 7, 2020 7:09 AM

Dec 2018
Both the characters I know are absolute shit. Especially Souji, whose characterization blatantly reflects the countless contradictions, contrivances & holes in the show. It's as if the show can't really decide where to be a parody or to be serious like a battle shounen when despite his obsession being with something very trivial & ornamental stuff like Twintains, something which can't be taken seriously & can only make sense if portrayed in a humourous/comedic light & yet, the show portrays him being passionate like shounen MC regarding his obsession over something as trivial as twintails, even giving passionate speeches affirming that, which looks horribly & ridiculously out of place. The mess with his characterization just goes onto reflect the royal mess Ore Twintail actually is.
345EdwardElricFeb 7, 2020 7:16 AM

~Edward Elric
Feb 7, 2020 8:38 AM

Sep 2018
"Are you the main protagonist of a shonen anime? I like you already!"
Feb 7, 2020 3:09 PM

Feb 2019
You can do better than Saiki. Much better.

Feb 7, 2020 3:19 PM

Jul 2019
Hikaru and Kaoru? Kyoya is the superior host club member, you weeb.
Insert a neat little signature with an anime gif or something here.
Feb 7, 2020 4:21 PM

Jul 2013
Galo Thymos? More like Kamina 2.0.

This is the best I got since I don't dislike any of your favorites, including Galo ^^"

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧’𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.

Feb 7, 2020 10:10 PM

Feb 2019
Kiyoko? Really? There's so many more characters who have MUCH more personality than her. How plain of you.

Feb 7, 2020 10:45 PM

May 2013
God I wish those characters were recognizable enough to roast

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Feb 8, 2020 2:51 PM

Feb 2019
I can't roast Mafuyu. He's an angel.

Feb 8, 2020 3:31 PM

Sep 2019
I can't judge yours i'm afraid of flying vending mahines.

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Feb 8, 2020 6:38 PM

Feb 2019
Worst character from madoka magica
Feb 8, 2020 6:42 PM

Dec 2018
The socially retarded mad scientist who doesn't even know how to properly behave/interact with girls isn't a good enough character to have in favourites IMO
345EdwardElricFeb 8, 2020 6:59 PM

~Edward Elric
Feb 9, 2020 3:55 AM

Sep 2018
Lucy. For all the reasons that have been explained before.
Feb 9, 2020 4:59 PM

Jul 2013
You wish you as strong as those guys right?

Feb 9, 2020 6:36 PM

Dec 2018
Not convinced about how good a character Jotaro is.

~Edward Elric
Feb 10, 2020 5:38 AM

Nov 2019
345EdwardElric said:
Not convinced about how good a character Jotaro is.

jesus fucking christ i know you wanna keep the thread going or whatever but you're just posting the exact same thing under the exact same poster like you did with me in this & some other thread, like you can atleast rate galactic along with hokuto or just pick another character from hokuto, its getting kind of annoying since everyone already rated your characters & you're just cloggin the thread, just saying

edit:

uhh @345EdwardElric you know i don't add anime that i haven't rewatched in atleast 2 years, right? iv'e only just added it to my bio though so i don't blame ya, so you can't just judge my 'experience' or whatever based solely off my profile since its not crammed with every show iv'e watched + i don't even take it that seriously, this talk about 'vast experience' kinda came out of nowhere since anime isn't the only medium out there that i and other people consume, and knowledge about tropes/characters isn't exclusive to it either, @crescensXG gave 5 examples in this thread in which you posted the same thing about shinji under me without paying attention to my other favorite characters, just saying -p-
uninventiveFeb 10, 2020 7:42 AM
misato > asuka > rei
Feb 10, 2020 6:00 AM

Dec 2018
@uninventive

Yeah we already went through regarding this before but I'll say it again:

The problem only arises if one keeps posting between each & every post, in that case the other users don't get much option to play with since they barely get an option to pick from others, but if someone is waiting multiple posts in between (like 4-5 posts) before posting again, then there shouldn't be much of a problem since the other users get a chance to play & pick from others in that case. It's simple as that.

Also Hotuko_no_Lied has also posted several times (quite more than me actually) in this page so why are you only after me? Talk about singling someone out when others are also doing the same. And then again, this is basically the 1st or 2nd time I've posted after him judging his characters so I don't really know what exactly you mean by posting the same thing over & over again.

Complaining to me when it's pretty clear that your complaints have very little factual basis in the first place isn't a good look, bruh. It just looks silly if you ask me.
345EdwardElricFeb 10, 2020 6:03 AM

~Edward Elric
Feb 10, 2020 6:17 AM

May 2012
You could just read or watch some more stuff and then participate again; not just in this thread, everywhere. Like you've written in your profile:

OT

You are not "well-versed or vastly experienced" - and it often shows when it comes to picking characters (or shows). Most of the time they are from similar shows, running in similar magazines aimed at a certain audience. No biggie, but you only limit yourself when they're often the only ones you know from first-hand experience, and not just hearsay/clips.

You mentioned Joe recently. Watch the anime, or better, read the manga. I bet you'll love him. One of the most inspiring and iconic characters ever, on an unforgettable journey in this medium. So good that even Gurren Lagann payed him a shameless homage. Pretty insulting comparing the quality of both if you ask me. -g-

EDIT

@345EdwardElric

I, like so often, was merely suggesting that you "broaden your horizon" to make it a bit more pleasant and interesting. "Repitition" is one of the first things that come to mind.

Like this example I showed you last time:

;)

EDIT again...

@345EdwardElric

crescensXGFeb 10, 2020 10:19 PM
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
Feb 10, 2020 6:52 AM

Dec 2018
Joe looks like an autistic asshole.

345EdwardElricFeb 10, 2020 7:10 AM

~Edward Elric
Feb 10, 2020 1:52 PM

Feb 2019
based on those favorite characters looks like you didn't get out of the shounen phase buddy.

Feb 10, 2020 3:19 PM

Jul 2019
CBDCT
Feb 10, 2020 5:52 PM

Dec 2018
All characters apart from Rei look pretty bad.

~Edward Elric
Feb 10, 2020 6:14 PM

Feb 2019

?? what does that even mean?

Feb 10, 2020 6:18 PM

Jul 2019
Cute boys doing cute things
Feb 10, 2020 6:26 PM

Mar 2019
you managed to pick characters that stand out the least from the rest in every series you like
Feb 10, 2020 6:41 PM

Dec 2018
Most of the ones I know there are pretty great but I'm not really convinced about Joseph

~Edward Elric
Feb 10, 2020 6:51 PM

Mar 2016
your tastes are entry level and by your people list I can tell you watch dubbed anime, L.
Feb 10, 2020 7:55 PM

Dec 2018
If you gonna have a HxH character in your favourites, at least have one of the best characters from the show, Kite is a good character but nowhere even close to the being one of the best characters in the show who are far better than him.

~Edward Elric
Feb 10, 2020 8:02 PM

Oct 2019
C'mon fam, Ed is way too set about his ideal of equivalent exchange or not killing anyone to the point of ridiculousness (I like him, but hey, this thread is supposed to be harsh, lol)
Feb 10, 2020 8:12 PM

Feb 2019
_Minnie said:
based on those favorite characters looks like you didn't get out of the shounen phase buddy.

Feb 11, 2020 10:38 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Ever thought of expanding your horizons? Anime has more to offer than testosterone filled BS
Feb 11, 2020 1:30 PM
May 2019
Manliness Overload~
Feb 20, 2020 5:05 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Go watch something other than GAR shit ffs
Feb 20, 2020 7:23 PM

Dec 2018
There are better characters than Asuka to put in favourites, she isn't anything that special

~Edward Elric
Feb 23, 2020 11:38 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
At least you decided to add non battle shounen characters to your list
Feb 24, 2020 2:02 AM
Jul 2018
Asuka is unlikable, but the rest are alright
Feb 24, 2020 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
Too much sugar (moe) is not good for you.
Feb 24, 2020 3:43 AM

Dec 2018
They definitely seem like the kinda person to like Hilda
Feb 24, 2020 4:01 AM

Dec 2018
Rintaro Okabe is an annoying, socially retarted harem king, who despite being surrounded and fawned upon by several pretty girls, doesn't even know how to properly interact with them. Not a good enough character to put in favourites IMO.

~Edward Elric
Feb 24, 2020 8:16 AM

Jun 2016
>includes characters from death note, fullmetal alchemist, dr. stone and kimetsu no yaiba
>doesn't include the best characters from each of these shows
At least best girl tohsaka is included
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Feb 24, 2020 8:31 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
The moment I saw donald trump, I knew it was a meme list. Also, alt righter spotted.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 193 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7633 by EvenJellyOn »»
5 seconds ago

» Yes or No? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 6, 2022

5689 by L0bsterman »»
16 seconds ago

» Rate the anime opening/ending above you v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jul 25, 2021

4454 by Lscala »»
26 seconds ago

» Do you like the person above you? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 7, 2023

1313 by viraat_pirate »»
33 seconds ago

» What do you want right now? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 14, 2022

4889 by Luchipher-Zen »»
48 seconds ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.