Forum Settings
Forums

Harshly judge the person above you based on their favorite characters

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 138 139 [140] 141 142 » ... Last »
Dec 16, 2017 2:06 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Good god, you only have 5 faves, yet they're from either clannad or bleach.
Dec 16, 2017 2:08 PM

Sep 2017
every d gray man character is ugly and annoying.
Edward Elric > your waifu

Dec 16, 2017 2:11 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
You only watched 1 episode of DGM, yet you're calling it trash. Thats all what you say to me in this thread. At least my favourites isn't full of characters from the top 100. Stop bandwagoning and trying hard to get MAL-san to notice you.
Dec 16, 2017 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
StrangerMist said:
Good god, you only have 5 faves

I rather have 5 then 10 shitty faves.

^^Shit faves shit everything
Dec 16, 2017 7:47 PM

Jan 2017
Are you insinuating that you have 10 good favs? First I don't even know why your on a harshly judge thread when you've only 13 watched anime and it's clear you only remember 3. Those being the 9 year old shonen that helps you with your daily wish-fulfillment.Its at the point where it's pointless to even talk about each character because what personality is there to talk about? It's clear you don't have a personality type you enjoy since your favs are a hodge-podge of one-note characters that range of "angry" to "cool" to...that's about it actually.Its a fav character list not let me fav characters from my fav anime which in fact all your favorite anime are objectively trash but that's not the thread title so I'll leave it alone for now.
Che5568Dec 16, 2017 8:49 PM
Dec 16, 2017 8:03 PM

Sep 2017
shinobu, like every character in monogatari except kanbaru and yotsugi is annoying and overrated.

Dec 16, 2017 8:05 PM
Jul 2018
Eww. Light. Eww. Edge. Eww.
Dec 16, 2017 8:35 PM

Jan 2017
As I read several pages back on this thread I shed tears looking at some of these """"insults"""" which boil down to "your favorites are trash because reasons that idk nor can explain" or quote posters. Makes me sad

OT:Another one who favorites characters based on aesthetic or because they're waifu material. Kurapika and kougami are fine characters but based on your other favs like pain or jellal I'm just gonna assume you faved them for aesthetic also.Just...just do better next time...please?
Che5568Dec 16, 2017 8:39 PM
Dec 16, 2017 8:42 PM

Sep 2017
gilgamesh is worse than hitler

Dec 16, 2017 8:44 PM

Apr 2014
Considering you have Hitler as a fave, that's not really an insult
Light Yagami and Alucard just scream I'm an edgy pre-teen
Dec 16, 2017 8:54 PM

Sep 2017
your opinions don’t matter when you unironically like a character from k on

Dec 16, 2017 9:21 PM
Jul 2018
Che5568 said:
As I read several pages back on this thread I shed tears looking at some of these """"insults"""" which boil down to "your favorites are trash because reasons that idk nor can explain" or quote posters. Makes me sad

Dude, chill. It's just a game. I can act nasty, but people (mostly people in this thread) get upset too easily.

OT: Konata was the start of trashy moe franchise. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Dec 16, 2017 10:40 PM
Jul 2018
The whole Koi to Uso-anime isn't worth it to pick a character from it.
Dec 16, 2017 11:12 PM

Sep 2015
What a travesty of a bishi list.. like do you even innocence m8?

That and Road an Lenaree are undeniably 10/10 prettier than your fappable little D squad.
Dec 17, 2017 3:31 AM
Jul 2018
Che5568 said:
First I don't even know why your on a harshly judge thread when you've only 13 watched anime.

I couldn't find better anime then the ones i already watched so i just dont bother ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean i could give one piece a shot but we are like at what 800 episodes now ? i dont think starting at episode 1 is even an option anymore.. @Xercies

Man you have Keima as one of your favs.. i'm not gonna even bother trashing you it's not worth the effort man.

Dec 17, 2017 3:33 AM

Oct 2015
Remove Frieza and your DB lineup is aight

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Dec 17, 2017 3:40 AM

Oct 2015
lol Mumen Rider

Dec 17, 2017 3:44 AM

Nov 2017
To Love Ru.... weird ass anime bro
bunch of characters I have never seen before
Yagami Light.. means you have a bit of a psycho in ya
γŠγ‹γˆγ‚Šγͺさい

Dec 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Oct 2015
I could say the same and to add Fujoshis aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Dec 17, 2017 3:50 AM
Jul 2018
Xercies said:
What a travesty of a bishi list.. like do you even innocence m8?
That and Road an Lenaree are undeniably 10/10 prettier than your fappable little D squad.

Okay, I guess I'm not straight enough to be like that. XD besides, yes, Lenalee is great x3

^ so, this "elite"-troop ... and a moe-girl?
Dec 17, 2017 4:20 AM

Mar 2015
It's a quite common sentiment to value the favourite characters of someone as a reflection of either who they are or would like to be, a part they are missing of themselves so to speak. In your case, since I don't see any lunatic pokemon freak among those (Silver is a freak regardless of Pokemon or not so it doesn't really count much), it surely has to be the latter. So what do we have here? I tell you what we have: a list full of melodramatic woobies, that act like overcoming themselves and keep on keeping on regardless of their struggles caused by le hard past. That and this one girl escaping from her reality into a kingdom of the past. Oh and that other girl from Noragami who doesn't seem to realize that you can wear a jacket buttoned. So what does this tell us about Maneki-Mew? Does it tell us that she wants to see herself as someone whos overdramatized struggles and optimism mattered? That she is self aware of her constant desire to escape herself and reality, be it to ironically run away from her struggles? Or is it maybe even that she doesn't want to button a jacket anymore as it "oppresses" her in self expression and the illusion of being free, hence making Bishamon the character she can relate to the most, and live in her the rebellion she won't ever have as the comfort of ordinary life is too tempting? We can't know, and by someone who has these type of favourites I don't expect them to know themselves, but considering the fact that Kurz and that guy who forgot how to drive a car in the dominican republic, are the only good things to ever come out of Austria, I tend to see the latter as the most likely conclusion.
Dec 17, 2017 4:29 AM
Jul 2018
Asuka, Shinji, Griffith, Kenshin, Wolfgand, and some other worthless idiots, but those idiots ain't shit to your good taste, i can't say anything bad :D
Dec 17, 2017 4:54 AM

Mar 2015
Bacardi-x-Cola said:
i can't say anything bad :D

Don't worry, I can do this for you.

The Roman Reigns profile picture aside, I would like to focus on Guts who seems to find his established place at the top of your favourite list. When I see someone choosing Guts over Griffith, who is the far better character in all aspects, especially in terms of sympathy, I used to ask me many questions, but nowadays I simply just close the tab sighing in both relief and disappointment. Guts, as the villain of the story, surely has some redeemable traits, and I can even see all the superficial reasons to like him, he is 'cool' and a 'too long to be a sword wielding badass of a borderline maniac' that surely offers great escapism, his rejection of being close to other people, visualized by his reactions when being touched due to his trauma as a child, can also be turned around to fit ones self image. It won't be anymore that simply nobody wants to be close to you or doesn't dare to touch you even after taking the once in a year shower, but that you are closing your way off from human contact, living the life of a lone wolf with commitment phobia, who only comes close to other people or creatures when he slices them in two. But hey contray to the thread title I am not judging that, if you can like a guy who ran away from the fact that he is no equal to the great Griffith and has tu find 'muh raison d'etre', hence causing everyone he 'cared' for to die, even worsened by the fact that in his cognitive dissonance started to blame and antagonize Griffith for everything, then this speaks your own capability and heart to treat others in a kind way and is something good that shouldn't be judged :)
Dec 17, 2017 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
_HeroKenzan_ said:
Bacardi-x-Cola said:
i can't say anything bad :D

The Roman Reigns profile picture aside, I would like to focus on Guts who seems to find his established place at the top of your favourite list. When I see someone choosing Guts over Griffith, who is the far better character in all aspects, especially in terms of sympathy, I used to ask me many questions, but nowadays I simply just close the tab sighing in both relief and disappointment. Guts, as the villain of the story, surely has some redeemable traits, and I can even see all the superficial reasons to like him, he is 'cool' and a 'too long to be a sword wielding badass of a borderline maniac' that surely offers great escapism, his rejection of being close to other people, visualized by his reactions when being touched due to his trauma as a child, can also be turned around to fit ones self image. It won't be anymore that simply nobody wants to be close to you or doesn't dare to touch you even after taking the once in a year shower, but that you are closing your way off from human contact, living the life of a lone wolf with commitment phobia, who only comes close to other people or creatures when he slices them in two. But hey contray to the thread title I am not judging that, if you can like a guy who ran away from the fact that he is no equal to the great Griffith and has tu find 'muh raison d'etre', hence causing everyone he 'cared' for to die, even worsened by the fact that in his cognitive dissonance started to blame and antagonize Griffith for everything, then this speaks your own capability and heart to treat others in a kind way and is something good that shouldn't be judged :)

don't judge me for being yourself kenzan :P
Dec 17, 2017 5:05 AM

Mar 2015
Bacardi-x-Cola said:
_HeroKenzan_ said:

don't judge me for being yourself kenzan :P

Touché. Was nice posting, I guess it's better to stop now :P
Dec 17, 2017 5:20 AM

Sep 2017
shinji is a whiny pussy and asuka is an annoying tsundere. i mean all characters from evangelion suck ass so

Dec 17, 2017 6:26 AM

Mar 2013
Huh, can't really judge since I like all of those characters (except Alucard since I haven't watched Hellsing). Oh well.

Rin > Saber

Dec 17, 2017 6:41 AM

Sep 2015
Eh, idk, fren. Maybe if you quit masturbating for a day or two, your brain will eventually get enough blood to function correctly and you'll be able to judge.

Oh man, you didn't even look at my list.. I've rotated my faves since, I usually do on this game. Be sure to check it out next time you want to molest me with your words, lol.
Dec 17, 2017 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
Xercies said:
I've rotated my faves since, I usually do on this game.

Ohh so you are having a hard time deciding on your favorites ?
Well then allow me to make a recommendation for you:

Dec 17, 2017 7:18 AM

Sep 2017
i’m just going to assume you like dragon ball for nostalgia

Dec 17, 2017 7:34 AM

Sep 2015
>i’m just going to assume
See, that's your issue there. You're making way too many naive assumptions to where you believe any of those characters are actually cool because many peeps seem to think so.
XerciesDec 17, 2017 8:03 AM
Dec 17, 2017 11:21 AM

Apr 2014
Too much space captain and not enough op harem protagonists tbh
Dec 17, 2017 1:14 PM
孀独

Feb 2017
>I'm ashamed to say that we live in the same country
>Most of those characters are mainstream fucks
Dec 17, 2017 1:15 PM

Dec 2016
Too many hot males
(I'm one to talk lmao)
Dec 17, 2017 2:12 PM

Sep 2017
lol fujoshi

Dec 17, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2017
lol basic ^^

"If anyone ever tells me it’s a mistake to have hope, well then, I’ll just tell them they’re wrong. And I’ll keep telling them until they believe, no matter how many times it takes!"
- Madoka Kaname

Dec 17, 2017 2:15 PM

Sep 2017
^^lol one fangirl
^lol yaoifag

Dec 17, 2017 2:17 PM

Apr 2014
Let me guess, you can really ''relate'' to Konata lol
Dec 17, 2017 2:26 PM

Jan 2016
wew only Yato is kind of an eyesore in the characters i know in that list
Dec 18, 2017 8:32 AM
Mar 2017
Mob's kind of a geek bro.
Dec 18, 2017 8:32 AM

May 2014
Satania saved you
Dec 18, 2017 8:35 AM
Captain Eyepatch

Dec 2015
^^Putting cute girls/lolli's there is pretty much standard for a MAL user... But, you made it look bad by putting Koyomi there aswell.

You know what would happen...

^There is not enough DARKNESS in those characters.
Dec 18, 2017 3:14 PM

Mar 2013
Your waifu is a ship, and not even best ship. She's a sunken ship.

Dec 18, 2017 3:20 PM

Sep 2017
90% of them are tsunderes and lolis, plz stop

Dec 18, 2017 3:22 PM

Jul 2016
should kick out the men and replace them with nympho women
Dec 18, 2017 3:30 PM

Jun 2009
Just profoundly sad, to be honest.
Dec 18, 2017 3:45 PM

Jun 2009
Half of your favourite characters are from a single author, mate.
Dec 18, 2017 3:53 PM

Sep 2017
snug, that's not a very nice thing to say :(

OT: unironically liking any character from k-on nice meme

Dec 18, 2017 4:29 PM

Jun 2009
@Dlwuik Ouch, even getting judged when someone else is on the chopping block.

OT: Sorry, your list is very straightforward and mainstream. Even by my standards xD

@alfondx12 Ulquiorra's on my list because he made a profound impact on my impressionable child self lol.
If I were to pick from the Espada now, it'd probably be Nnoitra Gilga for his petty yet multifaceted personality, or Tier Harribel (who was utterly wasted by Tite Kubo. What happened to her at the end?!).
Out of all characters, I liked Ikkaku Madarame's character development and story arc the most.
GrimanirDec 18, 2017 4:45 PM
Dec 18, 2017 4:32 PM

Mar 2013
Out of all the Bleach characters you picked the "misunderstood" emo kid? Not even best Espada mate. All Ulquiorra was good for was being Ichigo's punching bag in the end.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 138 139 [140] 141 142 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's next to you? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Dec 24, 2022

6383 by iHateAnimeBro »»
19 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7160 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
3 minutes ago

» Fact about yourself v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jun 1, 2023

2661 by R-unknown »»
7 minutes ago

» Would you pat or slap the above user? v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Oct 5, 2022

9612 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
11 minutes ago

» Your first impression of the user above you v.7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 18, 2023

575 by iHateAnimeBro »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.