Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2015 2:41 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a crazy way for revenge. Not just the trap but the way it executed wow.
May 22, 2015 7:39 PM

Jan 2014
Pretty sure that guy is a good guy.... yet he killed him? Well.... that's a death flag for him.
Don't attribute maliciousness when stupidity is enough to explain what happens
May 22, 2015 9:05 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
That was brutal as F! I kind felt bad for the bad guy.. Next revenge plans would probably be beyond that level.

May 22, 2015 10:26 PM

Feb 2012
He must have heard the phone recording or something, good guy just became bad.
May 22, 2015 11:05 PM

Oct 2013
At first I was supporting her in her revenge, but with 3 now dead and she just maniacally laughing it off, this isn't even revenge anymore. It's pure amusement at watching her classmates die off or be destroyed one after another. I wouldn't be surprised if she continues with this more lethal pattern for the rest of her 'revenge.' Of course just because she's becoming more mentally insane now doesn't mean I don't get a thrill every time she screws over or even kills a classmate!
May 23, 2015 8:07 AM

Oct 2014
This manga gives me a sadism boner.

Isn't the guy who pushed Daisuke also the one who pushed Ayana into traffic in the beginning? The whole class generally has some screws loose but it's pretty obvious that Ayana, Ryouta, and maybe Ren are at the very top.
May 23, 2015 12:16 PM

Jul 2012
Ayana is getting more and more into the role of a serial killer. Now an execution. Not long and she's really going to kill someone. I'm curious what happens with her at the end though I don't really like her anymore.
I'm still trying to find out who is behind the bullying. I have the feeling there is one more person behind all this.
May 24, 2015 4:41 AM

Nov 2007
not sure how people are feeling sorry for Daisuke. he beat her and raped her. now sure she sort of tortured him, but that guy was scum.

nobody is really innocent at this point especially with the Ryou reveal.

I have a feeling maybe he shoved her into traffic. That whole thing was kinda cruel. His confession basically laughed at where she then makes out with some guy in front of him when he was one of the few that stuck up for her.
May 24, 2015 5:06 AM
Mar 2015
Things getting scarier.
bullying, rape, suicide, murder, torture, prostitution. What a hell of school life she has here.

I am curious about the ending of this manga though. I hope something bad won't happen to ayana. I mean, she went psycho not because of her own freewill rite? Can't blame her, the bullying corrupted her
May 24, 2015 6:47 AM

Oct 2014
AyanaxRyou, the killer couple, I'd ship it.
May 26, 2015 10:35 PM

Dec 2009
I have a feeling that kid might turn out to be a maniac later on.
Jun 5, 2015 2:38 PM

Mar 2014
I already knew since the beginning that the readers will be divided into supporting Ayana or "hating" her.
Apr 15, 2016 6:29 PM

Jan 2016
Wow, never would have thought that ryou guy would kill someone.
Jul 28, 2016 5:31 AM
May 2015
Anyone talking about how the revenge was too much or how Ayana has become too villainous... YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND. Did you realize that the torture and rapes she had to endure are waaaay out of the sphere of bullying? Considering that any person in her place would have either committed suicide either went way more insane, this girl is actually a saint. How can you blame her for finding joy in her revenge, as if it doesnt make sense that this is her only happiness in a life probably noone of you could ever endure? Even taking mild revenge on people that just ignored her state is surprisingly sound in her case.

Also, that was too much for Daisuke? The retarded things i read on this forums from time to time make me lose all hope of humanity. The guy is a fucking rapist, the years of prison such people receive as punishment from the law are already worse than what Ayana did to him. She had the option to kill him but she did not, how can you call her villainous after that?
Oct 5, 2016 10:09 AM
Aug 2016
Bravo!I completely agree with buddahman
Dec 20, 2016 9:31 AM

Sep 2015
Revenge, it's sweet af.
Apr 22, 2018 8:29 AM
Feb 2017
TheBuddahman said:
Anyone talking about how the revenge was too much or how Ayana has become too villainous... YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND. Did you realize that the torture and rapes she had to endure are waaaay out of the sphere of bullying? Considering that any person in her place would have either committed suicide either went way more insane, this girl is actually a saint. How can you blame her for finding joy in her revenge, as if it doesnt make sense that this is her only happiness in a life probably noone of you could ever endure? Even taking mild revenge on people that just ignored her state is surprisingly sound in her case.

Also, that was too much for Daisuke? The retarded things i read on this forums from time to time make me lose all hope of humanity. The guy is a fucking rapist, the years of prison such people receive as punishment from the law are already worse than what Ayana did to him. She had the option to kill him but she did not, how can you call her villainous after that?

I totally agree; the level of horror she had endured no wonder she did this. She said she didn't want to kill him, I don't know if I would've done the same.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 25 Discussion

allenjke - Sep 30, 2017

27 by greed2 »»
Feb 9, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

4 by photophobic »»
Sep 25, 2019 1:07 PM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2015

21 by saengdao »»
Dec 18, 2018 10:40 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2015

5 by saengdao »»
Dec 18, 2018 10:34 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2015

7 by saengdao »»
Dec 18, 2018 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.