Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 27, 2015 6:05 AM

Oct 2014
Knight-Artorias said:
Still waitin for Tatsumi vs Wave to happen :/ just pleassese ;-;

All I want is for Tatsumi to bitch-slap Wave with the common sense he seems to desperately be trying to come to terms with.

Also did anyone else pic up on even more of those FMA references in this chapter? Or was I reading too deeply into it? Still, seeing a monster with all those eyes and mouths out of nowhere made me smile.
May 27, 2015 6:29 AM

Apr 2008
Exayda said:
Knight-Artorias said:

All I want is for Tatsumi to bitch-slap Wave with the common sense he seems to desperately be trying to come to terms with.

Also did anyone else pic up on even more of those FMA references in this chapter? Or was I reading too deeply into it? Still, seeing a monster with all those eyes and mouths out of nowhere made me smile.

no Dorothea's summon was definitely FMA like
May 27, 2015 7:26 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This mini arc with Wild Hunt has pretty much felt like filler to me. Incredible how much the quality of this story has decreased over the last year and a half or so. It was so entertaining when it first started, sigh.

I hope the mangaka uses the break to think up a satisfying ending.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 27, 2015 7:37 AM

Jan 2014
hmmm... me like it...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 27, 2015 7:51 AM

Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Doubt it. Tatsumi is too op at this point.

With Dorotheas words the Megazord and UT are gonna be more OP than Tatsumi.

The only way I can see Tatsumi surviving is with the use of alchemy(maybe also the only way to bring back Mine imo).

May 27, 2015 7:54 AM

Jul 2012
lmao the scanlation i read "you can never be too careful... best to turn her into a stain. it also serves as a gravestone, go figure."
May 27, 2015 11:28 AM

Feb 2011
Curious to see what the final matchups will be. Excluding honest it looks like a 4 v 4, since Run is still around
May 27, 2015 11:43 AM

Apr 2008
TheWiseman843 said:
Curious to see what the final matchups will be. Excluding honest it looks like a 4 v 4, since Run is still around

As a mindless zombie depending on Kurome to function
May 27, 2015 1:20 PM

Sep 2014
Crushed by a rock lol
That creature Dorothea summoned resembled so much Pride from FMA.
Looking forward to the next fights.
May 27, 2015 1:20 PM

Oct 2014
TheWiseman843 said:

It should go like this.

Akame vs Kurome (The last battle between the sisters)

Leone vs Suzuka (Battle between people who can take physical blows)

Tatsumi vs Wave(the promised fight Takahiro promised us)

It leaves Esdease without an opponent, thats why I feel it might be a returning Budou.

May 27, 2015 1:23 PM
Sep 2013
Even after reading the translation this chapter can be summed up in one sentence:

"Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me."

Congrats Leone you won this fight in the end, because of Dorothea's stupidity, when she should of followed through after sucking you dry with a head smash, (Especially considering she's gotten up ONCE before because she didn't finish Leone off). Funny how Leone used her brain more than Dorothea did when in Leone's words she's the 'bookworm'.
May 27, 2015 1:41 PM

Mar 2015
This was pretty funny, Dorothea got owned. xD
May 27, 2015 3:29 PM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
TheWiseman843 said:

I like how Suzuka doesn't use a Teigu so she doesn't HAVE to die.
May 27, 2015 3:58 PM

Oct 2014
Exayda said:
LordPerucho said:

The whole stuff about immortality and extending the life-span increasing the chances of Najenda, Mine, Tatsumi to survive the final battle.

May 27, 2015 4:36 PM

Mar 2012
The irony of a bad guy woman who failed on faking her death and that poor attempt to persuade Leone lol.. They should've shown us the scene when Leone was eating the wildlife.
Claude_KennyMay 27, 2015 5:01 PM
Keep moving forward
May 27, 2015 4:37 PM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
Exayda said:

The whole stuff about immortality and extending the life-span increasing the chances of Najenda, Mine, Tatsumi to survive the final battle.

Bite your tongue. That must not happen
May 27, 2015 4:41 PM
May 2015
That was such a good chapter. The end got me amped like whoa. Crushed it. I really thought Leon was going to be a goner this arc.
May 27, 2015 5:00 PM
May 2015
Maybe it is just me.

But when Dorothea reveals that giant vial of petrification gas, she hikes her skirt up and reaches pretty high up between her legs.
May 27, 2015 5:13 PM
Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
TheWiseman843 said:

It should go like this.

It leaves Esdease without an opponent, thats why I feel it might be a returning Budou.

maybe after tatsumi vs wave we see tranformed(possesed) tatsumi vs esdeath....or akame fights esdeath but only if the battle against kurome is earlier...
May 27, 2015 5:25 PM

Oct 2014
Woo... yea... gotta enjoy life because you never know.... ah fuck it. Now that the random distraction that was wild hunt is gone, maybe the storywill actually move somewhere.
May 27, 2015 6:35 PM

Oct 2014
D3pthCharge said:
Woo... yea... gotta enjoy life because you never know.... ah fuck it. Now that the random distraction that was wild hunt is gone, maybe the storywill actually move somewhere.

THIS^

Pumkin2712 said:

maybe after tatsumi vs wave we see tranformed(possesed) tatsumi vs esdeath....or akame fights esdeath but only if the battle against kurome is earlier...

I honestly would like to see Tyrant Tatsumi fight Esdeath or a corpse doll Esdeath fight Tatsumi or a Tyrant Tatsumi fight a Corpse doll Esdeath would be tragically amazing, for me.

deliberate said:
Maybe it is just me.

But when Dorothea reveals that giant vial of petrification gas, she hikes her skirt up and reaches pretty high up between her legs.

It's not just you... It was probably in a pocket on the inside of her skirt but still...
May 27, 2015 7:05 PM

Mar 2015
That took a long time to get translated...

Well it was an OK chapter I guess, the end of WH arc. Also did Dorothea pulled that thing out of her... you know... that..

So we're probably going to have NR vs Jaeger and the capital to wrap the manga. 3 vs 3 then huh..

Tatsumi vs Wave
Akame vs Kurome (+Run)
Leone vs Esdeath but Leone will die and Tatsumi will fight Esdeath.

May 27, 2015 10:09 PM

Dec 2011
Can't believe Dorothea has become so fodderized after Izou. Wild Hunt is such a disappointment. Oh well, I really hope the coming arc will develop nicely.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2015 10:59 PM

Oct 2013
This chapter was ok, but I must say those fan art that I saw in the beginning of the chapter looks really good.

I will kinda miss Dorothea since she looks so cute, plus I have a fetish where I like seeing girls whether they are real life girls or fiction characters wearing long socks.

3/5
keragammingMay 27, 2015 11:02 PM
May 28, 2015 4:24 AM

Oct 2013
yay all of wiled hunt are dead(finally) loved when leone just slammed the boulder on Dorothea ^_^
May 28, 2015 6:17 AM

May 2014
Damn 10 posts in one thread lol.

So there's an Akame ga Kill! Game? I can't find it in the appstore :(
Leone is small fry... Guess the alchemist isn't that big after all.
Yup Tatsumi's dying, slowly.
Stupid bitch 😂😂
Nice boobshot of Leone :o it's so sad that she doesn't appreciate alchemy :(
May 28, 2015 9:40 AM

May 2013
Man she got rekt at the end.
May 28, 2015 5:05 PM
Jan 2015
HOPE WE SEE IN THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS, WE'LL SEE AKAME VS KUROME!
I HOPE AKAME KILLS HER TWISTED SISTER OF HERS!!

CHELSEA'S DEATH MUST BE AVENGED!!
May 28, 2015 5:42 PM
Mar 2015
Lol at Dorothea finding the secret to immortality
She such a waste, she probably could have found a cure for tatsumi

Lol she has non blobs so she hides things between her legs

I can't believe this is probably Leone last fight before she dies
May 28, 2015 6:05 PM

Oct 2014
trump54 said:

Yeah, it seemed like she raised a death flag fairly high with her last statement. I mean, it was a simple and cool thing to say; just like her but it's probably going to more bittersweet than it sounded.
May 29, 2015 5:28 AM

Sep 2013
Dorothea really should've bribed to save Mine or something.

Immortality was so stereotypical it was kind of funny.
But well, she IS an alchemist I guess....
May 29, 2015 11:29 PM

Dec 2013
Exayda said:
trump54 said:

Yeah, it seemed like she raised a death flag fairly high with her last statement. I mean, it was a simple and cool thing to say; just like her but it's probably going to more bittersweet than it sounded.

Anime spoiler
May 30, 2015 2:58 AM

Oct 2014
Thought this was a pretty satisfying chapter. Hated that Alchemist so i'm very glad she died :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2015 3:01 AM

Aug 2014
Zer01 said:

Anime spoiler

Liked this chapter, at long last the alchemist is dead. Especially loved how she pretended to be dead and Leone was going to make sure that was the case xD
May 30, 2015 11:38 AM

Oct 2014
rip wild hunt. we never liked u anyways ;-;

they hit rock bottom that pun tho
May 30, 2015 3:02 PM

Oct 2014
I actually thought Leone was amazing this chapter, and they took care of Wild Hunt very smoothly. Calling Lubbock a master I could swear he is genuinely liked way more in death. But at the moment the manga is no where near as good as it should've been at this point
May 30, 2015 7:17 PM

Oct 2014
Zer01 said:
Exayda said:

Anime spoiler

I bet that gun Dorothea used wasnt a normal one, and it might cause Leones death in the final fight.

Her fate will kinda be similar to the anime version..

May 31, 2015 5:28 PM

Jan 2015
Now that the wild hunt is gone they can focus on taking the kingdom. I think akame is the only left to have a death flag now.
May 31, 2015 6:05 PM

Oct 2014
Hybridstone said:
Now that the wild hunt is gone they can focus on taking the kingdom. I think akame is the only left to have a death flag now.

There's Najenda and Leone, as well, I think. With the way things are now, I'd be disappointed if Akame died before them it would just seem abrupt.
May 31, 2015 9:46 PM
Jan 2015
LordPerucho said:
TheWiseman843 said:

It should go like this.

Akame vs Esdeath (last battle)
Problem solved.
Jun 1, 2015 1:18 AM

Aug 2008
Eh, finally Wild Hunt is done in. Their leader was the most hateful and loatheful, but the rest of the members weren't any better either.
I was actually prepared for Leone to bite the dust here, but I guess that if she is to die at all, she will be killed by the same person like in the anime original finale.
But honestly, I just don't want any more NR members to get picked off :/

Stark700 said:
GG Dorothe. She made two mistakes tbh. One is underestimating her enemies and the other is leaving herself vulnerable to an attack as the Summoner.

And that was a rather desperate attempt to save her own skin.

Well, she was desperate. She saw how it worked for Leone, so she thought she not having a Teigu, and Leone being a goody-two-shoes from the good side, would leave her alone for dead.
That, and of course she seems immature as well, with all that macabre skills aside.
Jun 1, 2015 1:24 AM

Aug 2008
Exayda said:

deliberate said:
Maybe it is just me.

It's not just you... It was probably in a pocket on the inside of her skirt but still...

I also thought she pulled it from her crotch for a second there... must've had some strapped utility pocket on her thigh though.
Jun 1, 2015 11:07 AM

Feb 2015
Pretty bad chapter wild hunt were pretty bad glad they're gone.
Jun 1, 2015 2:27 PM

Feb 2014
This was a definite 1/5 chapter for me. So it's fixed that these lame antagonist role was just to extend the chapters count.

And of course that Kuchiyose not strong enough, that "female" forgot to attach Sharingan, Danzo not even gonna look at her.
Jun 2, 2015 1:57 PM

Jan 2014
So Leone did make it out alive...good.

so with the total annihilation of wild hunt everyone is going to head to the final battle stage... no doubt it's going to be an epic arc.
Jun 10, 2015 9:48 PM

May 2015
owww leone!! i love you so much!!
Jun 18, 2015 10:46 PM
Jul 2010
Wow, this series used to be around an 8.60, now its rating has dropped to an 8.46. I hope the next chapters will be better than what we've been getting ever since the anime has ended.
Jun 19, 2015 6:43 AM

Apr 2008
RemixX said:
Wow, this series used to be around an 8.60, now its rating has dropped to an 8.46. I hope the next chapters will be better than what we've been getting ever since the anime has ended.

Not going to hold my breath. Author lost his balls
Jun 20, 2015 5:25 AM

May 2009
NO CHAPTER THIS MONTH
Jun 20, 2015 6:43 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
NO CHAPTER THIS MONTH

What a surprise
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.