Forum Settings
Forums

Black girls singing and dancing on school desks, white girl or boy trying to get an education takes revenge

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 17, 2015 4:21 PM

Sep 2011
Please dont try to paint the dancing idiots in a positive light for the love of god, they are so clearly in the wrong in this cas ebeing loud and obnoxious, it doesnt matter if the one chick was provoking them with a middle finger the dancing retards were shouldnt of been dancing retards in the first place

This country already paints darwinism examples are fucking heroes enough as is

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 17, 2015 4:26 PM

Dec 2013
MdDaniels said:

Affirmative action makes race extremely relevant.

Hate to burst your bubble, but "affirmative action" is something the public sector does, not the private sector. So I'd say you're "grasping at straws" on that one.

OT: I guess it's true then, the teachers in the US are paid so little that they literally just do not give a shit. If kids were to try to pull that shit in where I attended high school it might have resulted in an expulsion.
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

May 17, 2015 4:27 PM

Jun 2008
NotJizzyHitler said:
Id do the same shit if i was working on something and you were a stupid cunt stepping on my desk

Here's the thing though...

If that chick falls the wrong way and breaks her neck....you have manslaughter on your hands.

Regardless....both parties are wrong here IMO.
May 17, 2015 4:28 PM

Apr 2013
Shiratori99 said:
NudeBear said:

Pretty much this. They don't look at us as individuals. The OP goes around the internet looking for stupid shit black people do and posts shit like "muh racism, oppression" as if he's making any valid points. The best thing you can do is just ignore this shit. Current events (and CD) is a shithole.

You can judge people as individuals and still make statements about black people as a whole. That's not a contradiction.

May 17, 2015 4:52 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Locked
MdDaniels said:
Those black girls will probably get sent to some top university because they are "oppressed" and that "privileged" white person who is unable to concentrate or study without his/her work getting stepped on will most likely struggle hard to achieve anything.

Ahaha... Okay. The fact that you tried to make a simple stupid dancing video into a thread about race just goes to show why this thread shouldn't even be opened anymore.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.