Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2015 1:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, poor Sawatari...they're not even giving him a chance D:

Duel was fun I guess with Yuya's style. The setting doesn't fit well with his deck theme imo. It seems like the security guys they are facing are rather tough. I like the way Serena dueled them though including some nice fusion combos. I think she has become one of my favorite duelists in the show now.

And a nice win with her skills too. So glad to see ...Crow enter this fight though. Like holy shit, HYPE.
Stark700May 17, 2015 1:59 AM
May 17, 2015 3:24 AM
Jun 2011
hype crow is back
May 17, 2015 3:27 AM

Mar 2012
I know that it will be Blackwing Tamer. Anyway Lancers didn't have unity to begin so it is hard to organize character action. No one follow Yuya order.

Also Roger isn't stupid in figuring how Action Field works.

Next episode will be epic with Crow, Gongenzka a little ship tease with Yugo x Yuzu and Dennis who show his color a bit.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 17, 2015 3:29 AM
Dec 2008
Guess they had to give Yuya in an extremely dire situation so it would give more impact when Crow saves the day by the end of the episode. I would expect Yuya to just finish the duel in one go, but I guess the synchro monster had another ability to stop Yuya from winning.

Another cliffhanger to wait next week. At least the hippos are back.
May 17, 2015 4:07 AM

Jul 2010
Yuya's duel was fun to watch.
...and Crown came! Can't wait next week.
May 17, 2015 5:07 AM

Jun 2013
Serena is good, i like her style.
But i never like Yuya, his duel style is so stupid. Yuya is a worst main character in Yugi oh series. I think Yuma is better than him.
If Yugo and Serena didn't exited, I could drop this anime.
May 17, 2015 9:31 AM
Aug 2014
I love how they emphasized that Security didn't know what Action Magic was. Although, was a bit surprised they didn't know Fusion. (Since in all the time lines, fusion came before Xyz, Syncro, etc). Wasn't surprised to see them shocked by Pendulum Summon. It was great when Pendulum got activated though!

The Syncro Security Deck is actually very tough compared to the Academia Deck. This deck actually seems focused on One Turn Kill. Sadly, Neo New Sawatari Shingo got One Turn Killed, and Yuya almost got defeated in one turn as well!

Also nice to see that the Security is a lot more harsh compared to the 5D's dimension. They use the dueling more as a stall, than to determine arrests via who wins or loses.

Really loved how Crow appeared to save the day at the end! Seems he uses a different Blackwing / Black Feather archetype, called Assault Blackwing. This should confirm that the dimension is different from the 5D's series. Part of me is a bit sad about that, but hey, least we get to see Crow again!
May 17, 2015 10:34 AM

Sep 2013
I liked that they didn't depreciate Neo New Nuevo Sawatari too much after that OTK. I mean, Yuya nearly lost too and would probably lose if Crow didn't appear while Serena has more battle experience, hence her win.
I kinda wanted to see more of the Underworld Troupe tho...
Well, cool ep
May 17, 2015 9:12 PM
Jan 2015
Yuya is not dueling his best he could easily summon the dragons if he want to
May 18, 2015 8:46 AM

Aug 2014
Hmmm meh episode, obviously the situation is for the dynamic entrance for Crow. Assault BlackWing? What's the difference between that and the previous BlackWing archetype?

Sawatari jobbed really hard right from the start.. Don't tell me the director for this episode is the same as the one who wrote the Shun-lost-to-Sora one... :

Yuya's duel is really boring, i'd say.. I preferred him dueling without his entertainment thingies back in episode 49-51...
May 18, 2015 11:55 AM
Sep 2012
This week's episode it was fun, yes Shingo was stupid enough to try to play the mayor's son card in this other dimension what an idiot, and he gets one shot by foot soldiers and than tries to justify by claiming it was part of the plan to sacrifice himself so Yuya can scout the enemy. Yeah keep telling yourself that Shingo, we all know you got one shot because you suck. What was Reiji making him a Lancers.

Anyway the director finds out the truth, but he probably still wants to know more about them. And Yuya trying to find a way for everyone to escape was smart, but Serena go for it, but giving their behavior in the previous episode and how they don't keep their word, they would have kept chasing them, so what is the point?

Yuya and Reria building a bond, do they know he is Reiji's brother already? Will they just reveal that already, who are trying to fool in making it such a plot twist?

And the ending, Crow he is here and rescues our heroes and probably part of some underground rebellion force. Well can't wait to learn more about this version of Crow in the next episode, I wonder what kind of terms he is with Jack, are they friends or does consider Jack sell out? And who is the black guy int he opening and when will we see him?

Next week, back to Yugo and Yuzu and seeing what the rest of Lancers are doing. Is Dennis going to be a good guy for his arc, they are not fighting Acadamia, so he can play nice for awhile and the protagonist that opening and ending are making him out to be.
May 18, 2015 1:23 PM

Mar 2013
Gongenzaka's blushing so hard in the next ep preview, can't wait to see that. I'm loving how much duelling is going on atm too, which is also handy because I keep getting the duelling types confused lol. In fact I'm still not entirely sure what exactly xyz even does.
May 18, 2015 1:24 PM

Apr 2005
Hell ya, my boy Crow is back!
May 18, 2015 1:48 PM
May 2014
A wild Crow has appeared !!! SO HYPE !!!
May 18, 2015 2:53 PM
Mar 2013
I really could have done without Yuya's entertainment Dueling thing this episode. It was flat-out annoying. I get his mom said for him to always smile when he Duels, but his little stunts were really uneeded this time and ruined what is suppose to be a serious situation that he should be very serious about. I am freaking hype to see Crow though (even though I know it's not the same Crow from 5D's).
May 19, 2015 8:05 AM

May 2012
CROW!!!! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!! xD
That duel against a raid of Securities was fun, and so cool when Crow got the spotlight to save the day xD
May 19, 2015 8:53 AM

May 2009
Man I like the director of the Synchro Dimension. Unlike other characters in the show, he quickly deduced that Yuya and Serena are not the people they are looking for. Crow showing up was unexpected - good unexpected. When I heard the motorcycle sounds, I was expecting Yuugo and Yuzu; then everyone would disappear (if they hold on to Yuya), and Yuugo would beat everyone up. XD Great episode; can't wait for the next one!
May 19, 2015 12:13 PM

Feb 2012
Crow's appearance saved this episode for me. Yuya's "make them egao" attitude was even more unfitting than usual, Serena seemed REALLY thick-headed this time out and Sawatari didn't even get to play a goddamn card. Why is he a Lancer again, and why did he start using the Underworld Troupe deck? He would've been much better off with Yosenjus...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
May 19, 2015 12:46 PM

May 2008
Why Crow? Why not any other 5d's character? Seriously i like crow... But we already have
enough of BlackWing... They stole so many space in special booster packs...
I was happy at when they finished the 5d's manga because no more Crapwing... and then they put him to arc v... Just for money...
May 20, 2015 4:05 PM

Mar 2014
After watching a riding duel, anything else feels like disappointment
Crow saved this episode, cant wait to see more Assault BlackFearhers
i wonder if there's a Yusei in this dimension
May 21, 2015 11:09 AM

Jan 2013
I lolled so hard at Sniping Hazy dancing to the "Lets Music" card :D
Also the final scene was epic with "Crow" entering the scene !
May 29, 2015 8:38 AM

Aug 2009
Crow is here to save the series!...probably not...but it was nice to see him again. i hope we get to see the other signers as well.
Jan 24, 2016 8:26 PM

Dec 2012
Sawatari useless fuck.

This episode was annoying.

CROW!!!!!!! But not Crow is here to save them.
RobJan 24, 2016 8:32 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 10, 2019 7:01 AM

Feb 2014
Performapal Trumpanda is so cute lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Yesterday, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

37 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.