Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2015 9:18 PM
Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not going to lie, Yuriwolf is probably my favorite bit in the series. I quite like it.

And the Danganronpa is strong here. It's so very strong.

Oh and, poor Kanon and Koharun... You know, unless it wasn't them. If that's the case, good work everybody!
May 20, 2015 7:49 AM

Dec 2011
Well that certainly was different.

I wonder who wasn't present for each of the previous episodes...
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
May 21, 2015 7:46 AM

Feb 2013
So the Yuriwolf game was basically a game of mafia. That's pretty nice.

kuuderes_shadow said:

Basically whoever was missing during the first adlib part I would guess. (So that they had to bring in the Tesaguri members to fill in)
May 23, 2015 10:47 AM

Dec 2011
JPthugnificent said:

kuuderes_shadow said:

Basically whoever was missing during the first adlib part I would guess. (So that they had to bring in the Tesaguri members to fill in)

Ep 1 had all 10 involved at some point - although Mobuko was only in the... err.. preview? So I'm guessing that she wasn't present.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 5, 2016 2:38 PM
Jul 2018
Brilliant stuff.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Spin-off Purupurun Sharumu to Asobou Episode 12 Discussion

JPthugnificent - Jun 27, 2015

7 by Ashhk »»
Feb 17, 2020 3:55 PM

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Spin-off Purupurun Sharumu to Asobou Episode 11 Discussion

Chaconess - Jun 20, 2015

6 by Ashhk »»
Feb 17, 2020 2:44 PM

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Spin-off Purupurun Sharumu to Asobou Episode 9 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 12, 2015

2 by Ashhk »»
Feb 17, 2020 11:10 AM

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Spin-off Purupurun Sharumu to Asobou Episode 8 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - May 23, 2015

3 by Ashhk »»
Feb 17, 2020 8:41 AM

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Spin-off Purupurun Sharumu to Asobou Episode 5 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - May 2, 2015

5 by Ashhk »»
Feb 16, 2020 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.