Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 17, 2015 8:41 AM

Dec 2010
Klaus was so badass <3

This show keeps on getting interesting and I'm totally loving it! Judging from the pacing of this show, I hope a second season is on its way.

Also, the boxing fight with the owner had an awesome BGM. Totally can't wait for the OST.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2015 9:20 AM
Apr 2015
So was I the only one realized the boss of the arena was the same voice of the red dragon from high school dxd?
May 17, 2015 9:22 AM
Apr 2015
Akanezora said:
Klaus and Zapp are super entertaining and watching an episode focused on them is simply a bliss. I don't want this show to end.

marko1rose said:
Does anyone know the song that was playing while Klaus was in the ring and boxing?

Patience my friend, we'll have to wait for the godly album OST.

Araneae said:

True, I missed that scene. I take back my theory.

Also I had a look at episode 4, when White and Black look at the photo I was talking about. It really loooks like the same graveyard, Leo firts met White, but I am no longer so convinced that it is exactly the same sopt, ans that it is exactly the same photo. It looks different. However if it isn't this photo, then what was so interesting in it for White and Black, and how is Leo connected?

My guess is: White really died but her brother revived her somehow. The hint that made me wonder was one of the last panels of the ending that shows Black who is resting with White probably dead or wounded.

Anyway, I could be wrong but I have the feel that it's going to end very very sadly.

haha wow I totally never noticed that but that makes perfect sense
May 17, 2015 9:34 AM

May 2015
[quote=If White is a ghost then how was she pleasantly talking with that doctor in the hospitals waiting area in episode 5?[/quote]

Also I had a look at episode 4, when White and Black look at the photo I was talking about. It really loooks like the same graveyard, Leo firts met White, but I am no longer so convinced that it is exactly the same sopt, ans that it is exactly the same photo. It looks different. However if it isn't this photo, then what was so interesting in it for White and Black, and how is Leo connected?[/quote]

Maybe she died saving her brother from something three years ago and he made a deal with the King of Despair to bring her back? So perhaps her body is in an in-between sort of state. I got impatient and scanned through the manga but Black and White aren't even in it. Except for the mane plot points of each individual episode the story was completely reworked for the anime.

May 17, 2015 11:01 AM

Dec 2013
I'm going to throw out a theory here:

White and Black were involved in an incident similar to what Leonardo and his sister experienced when the Hellgates opened up in New York (seriously I still don't get that part, like what actually happened to his sister? If the gates had opened when she was within, then how did she manage to get out, and why was Leo stuck in??).

Their parents were killed during said incident, and White was suppose to have been chosen to be sacrificed, and Black asked to take her place. Then instead of receiving one Ability like Leo's "Eyes", he received a new personality, several abilities, and was forced to work for the demons. I can't think of any other reason for his name to completely change other than a second personality, or perhaps a controlling demonic presence took over his body and is pretending to be him.

I think White's talk about being a Ghost is just idle talk, but Black doesn't like it because it wasn't far from what was suppose to have happened, and Black himself just doesn't like hearing it. Her talking with the hospital staff in Episode 5 and the fact that she has a dedicated room for her in the hospital with a board where she can put her old photos kind of proves that she's still alive. Whether Black is the same is still up in the air though, since no one outside of White and Leo have actually interacted with him (I don't count the demons at the end of this episode, they were talking with Blank). I'm kind of curious as to how Leo was scouted by Blank in that previous episode.

Overall I found this episode kind of boring, specifically once I found out Zapp was just messing about. I don't understand how he wasn't able to figure out the guy he set onto Klaus was a Blood Breed. Nor could I understand how he could still be so cocky about it after finding out in the end.. Ah well... I can't wait till the next episode, because it seems like Karma is finally coming back to kick him in the arse.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 17, 2015 11:23 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I wanna see Klaus fight Jotaro from Jojo.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 17, 2015 12:56 PM

Aug 2013
livingdarknet said:
XDDDDD

Awwwwww White so cute when she sleeping O////O

^This.
May 17, 2015 1:08 PM

Feb 2012
Araneae said:
Dimsheep said:

If White is a ghost then how was she pleasantly talking with that doctor in the hospitals waiting area in episode 5?

Also I had a look at episode 4, when White and Black look at the photo I was talking about. It really loooks like the same graveyard, Leo firts met White, but I am no longer so convinced that it is exactly the same sopt, ans that it is exactly the same photo. It looks different. However if it isn't this photo, then what was so interesting in it for White and Black, and how is Leo connected?

Maybe in episode 5 the one talking with that doctor was Black dressed as White? xD
The story with these twins is really confusing ... They also have the same voice actress , that made me believe that the 3 personas where the same person at first... even though they have different eyes. I know that sometimes in anime twins share the same voice but this anime is weird and maybe having the same voice holds a deeper meaning and maybe we will get a big plot twist in the end xD I can't wait to see what will happen with the twins ^^
May 17, 2015 2:27 PM

Aug 2011
Black was obvs suspicious
May 17, 2015 2:58 PM
May 17, 2015 6:16 PM

Dec 2010
...dude Zapp could never beat Mr Klause it seems like he's the one who stand against a Blood Breed, climax near Zapp really is the clown in the group Leonardo can easy surpass him...lol
May 17, 2015 8:26 PM

Oct 2013
IdntHavWings said:
My jaw was dropped when Klaus punched through the owners face.

I thought was Oh no............ the Blood Breed caught me totally... Kaus!!

And Zapp the clown always...
May 18, 2015 4:26 AM
Jan 2015
Zapp to me is annoying, rather than funny. And I guess everything about his 'debt', which I don't believe was properly explained, was forgotten...?

I really liked that the main interest point of the episode was black. His actions make his seem really pure and I'm sure he was not acting. He must have two personalities inside him, like Hummer and Brody, but not exactly the same.

I'm looking forward to more on the subject.
May 18, 2015 10:45 AM

Mar 2015
Aoki, you need to stop to look on Takamura's fights and begin to fight itself.
May 18, 2015 2:05 PM

Oct 2013
Wow, Klaus was awesome!
I really want to know more about Black, but it seams we'll wait for awhile until more things become clear.
anyways, great episode as usual
May 18, 2015 4:04 PM

Dec 2014
Klaus is such a badass.
May 18, 2015 9:03 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Lol, fucken Zapp.
I liked how there was a burger at the beginning that had a bun that looked a lot like a mushroom top. Nej...! ;_;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
May 19, 2015 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
That was fun to watch, Klaus is a boss!!! Black is interesting as well I can't wait to see what he plans to do.
May 19, 2015 7:25 AM

Nov 2011
This pleasant day spent with Leo and Klaus, but finally, (it was now, too) it seems that soon there will be space for the plot. Bones does not show this time even flaws in the designs and animations; the scenarios are always beautiful to look at.
May 21, 2015 8:19 AM

May 2013
Another episode showing how badass Klaus is. It also showed how much of a dick Zapp is.
Damn, Black looks badass. White is totally a cute ghost.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
May 21, 2015 9:12 AM

Dec 2013
the episode is fun to watch, i just wait for the next then..
blank is so kewl lol, totally shouta.

i'm curious about the opera song.. is anyone know? ._. pliss
Skill 1 - Mask Maker.
Skill 2 - Binding Spell.
Skill 3 - Conceal Darkness.
Skill 4 - Mind Shield..
May 21, 2015 1:21 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
I wonder what happend to their parents.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 22, 2015 9:11 AM

Dec 2014
I'm really enjoying this series and the way it's laid out. It's a bit of a disappointment that it's only 12 episodes, but as long as it has a good ending and isn't rushed, I'm not bothered by the fact it's short. At the moment, it's not too serious (but it probably will get more interesting too) and I laugh at a lot of the jokes and general facial expressions they pull. Zapp is just, as usual, hilarious. I love him x)
May 22, 2015 9:23 AM

Oct 2013
Klaus is such a gentleman and a caring boss for Zapp.

Black has such an interesting personality, being kind at one moment and then showing his sinister look.
Loved that sleeping face of White <3.

This show has god-tier OSTs.
May 23, 2015 1:45 AM

Feb 2015
Klaus is the best!
Really nice episode.
A true man never dies.
May 23, 2015 3:55 AM
Jul 2018
I was surprised the way the episode started. Such a calm and relaxed moment isn't really what this anime used us to. This episode was fun (nonesense as always) and Klaus really showed how strong he is. What does Black want? He's weird.
May 23, 2015 6:31 AM
Apr 2014
Akanezora said:
Klaus and Zapp are super entertaining and watching an episode focused on them is simply a bliss. I don't want this show to end.

marko1rose said:
Does anyone know the song that was playing while Klaus was in the ring and boxing?

Patience my friend, we'll have to wait for the godly album OST.

Araneae said:

My guess is: White really died but her brother revived her somehow. The hint that made me wonder was one of the last panels of the ending that shows Black who is resting with White probably dead or wounded.

Anyway, I could be wrong but I have the feel that it's going to end very very sadly.

Yeah, I totally think White died of a weak heart, and then Black made a deal with some kind of spirit?demon?being? or something and now he is possessed by Blank. I could be wrong, but I still want to side with the theory that he has more than one personality, although I am not completely sure how aware they are of eachother's actions
May 23, 2015 6:35 AM
Apr 2014
Sakonke5 said:
Araneae said:

Maybe in episode 5 the one talking with that doctor was Black dressed as White? xD
The story with these twins is really confusing ... They also have the same voice actress , that made me believe that the 3 personas where the same person at first... even though they have different eyes. I know that sometimes in anime twins share the same voice but this anime is weird and maybe having the same voice holds a deeper meaning and maybe we will get a big plot twist in the end xD I can't wait to see what will happen with the twins ^^

Yeah, before I saw this episode, I actually thought Blank was a combination of Black and White since they have the same voice, and same appearance as Blank (and the distinct eyebrows stand out on an they all have them). I just thought maybe somehow they combined themselves and turned into Blank, but I am okay with Black just being Blank too :)
May 23, 2015 12:52 PM

Dec 2010
Black does seem really interesting for an anime original character especially! Plus we got to see Klaus be awesome as heck! Not much else happened this episode, but it was a really enjoyable one. I'm kind of worried about White, I think she's probably an actual ghost...
May 25, 2015 10:48 AM

Dec 2012
Klaus is so powerful but always with class. Black is the bad guy and now I'm pretty sure White is a really ghost :/.
I am afraid to watch the next episode >.<
May 26, 2015 2:55 AM

Oct 2008
Very fun episode!
Klaus was very pumped up with all of his match...very OP he doesn't even need to use his powers.
Zapp was the one who set-up all this events. Even the owner is also one of Zapp's special power!
It was good hearing the full version ED of UNISON SQUARE GARDEN!
Black is one of the Thirteen Kings!? OMG!
5/5.

May 26, 2015 11:44 AM

Jun 2013
Klaus is such a badass
May 26, 2015 3:20 PM

Jul 2009
Hehe, Black is so awesome XD So he has psychic powers along with being one of the 13 vampires? Dang, so he's definitely strong ... look at him slicking back his hair at the ending there :O Can't wait!
I'm a bit confused as to what's happening with White though ... so she ISN'T a ghost after all? Ack, well it seems like Black certainly has something to hide about that >_<
Seeing Klaus in the ring fighting everyone was pretty fun ... AND THEN HE PUNCHED THROUGH THE OWNER'S HEAD O_O UH, that certainly was unexpected ... I mean, he's been dead all this time and was just being used? I'm surprised they didn't really resolve that part actually D:
Oh well, I've been a bit behind on watching this so next couple of episodes seem to be centered around Zapp ... should be fun! :3
May 27, 2015 5:32 PM

Nov 2007
Two things one need to look out for while watching this anime one is Klaus Punch and the other is Mary (White). We got both in this episode!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 13, 2015 9:54 PM

May 2015
watch out, gorilla's angry!
lovely white when she's sleeping
Jun 17, 2015 6:52 PM

Apr 2014
all these comments on white sleeping ( ̄□ ̄)

that shota of elder 13 is p damn cute
Jun 21, 2015 12:28 PM
Feb 2015
OMG THIS IS GOLD. I died when zapped called LMAO XD

Mr.klaus is so strong, glad to have him as their boss. Something big is gonna happen soon with black I can feel it.

White drooling was priceless xD
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 21, 2015 6:12 PM
Mar 2009
Zapp is such a dick, lol. But you can't help but love the guy.

So is White a vampire or literally a ghost?
Jun 25, 2015 12:24 PM
Aug 2014
I think there are some cool theories floating around here, though I'm still not sure what to think myself. I'm really intrigued to see where the series goes from here.
Jun 25, 2015 7:03 PM

Dec 2013
Knew something was up with Black but I didn't expect such a drastic change at the end of this episode.

Damn Klaus just keeps on being badass!
Jul 10, 2015 1:58 PM

Jul 2014
This show started off confusing but its been on an upward slant since, great episode once again!
Aug 15, 2015 12:05 AM

Oct 2013

I've seen some shit.

It was so obvious Black was the same guy Leo met on the subway (an elder?); I hope they didn't think they were actually fooling anybody with that.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 23, 2015 1:18 PM

Jul 2013
Ahh, the Fight Club episode. Every show has one these days, or a lot at least ever since the movie. My favourite movie, it is an epic movie.

I can't believe Zapp made Klaus fight to clear his debts then the owner had been taken over. Klaus was awesome though.

Plus Black is a blood breed too or whatever. Hmmm. I don't know how Leo can believe it wasn't him on the train, what an idiot. Don't trust someone saying that when they look exactly like who you spoke to on the train.
Oct 6, 2015 7:10 PM

Aug 2007
Black or White talking to Leo takes me back to Gintama immediately...and then Zapp pipes up and suddenly, it's Hijikata. This episode in particular really gave me a case of seiyuu dejá-vu. And I am so not complaining.
Oct 7, 2015 12:54 AM

Mar 2012
Didn't really like this episode. Last few minutes were interesting though.

Nocturnal said:
Black or White talking to Leo takes me back to Gintama immediately...and then Zapp pipes up and suddenly, it's Hijikata. This episode in particular really gave me a case of seiyuu dejá-vu. And I am so not complaining.

Everyone keeps forgetting about Zura ;_;
Oct 7, 2015 12:52 PM

Aug 2007
Avenger-senpai said:

Nocturnal said:

I didn't! It's just that he does not appear all that much, sadly. And Chain is Sarutobi.
Oct 7, 2015 11:00 PM

Mar 2012
Nocturnal said:
Avenger-senpai said:

I didn't! It's just that he does not appear all that much, sadly. And Chain is Sarutobi.

Didn't notice that xD
Nov 19, 2015 5:39 PM
Jul 2018
BADASS KLAUS. 'Nuff said.
Mar 8, 2016 8:26 AM

Feb 2014
Since we saw the pictures on White's wall, I'm guessing Black hasn't been a vampire all this time. Perhaps, like with the owner of the ring, vampires can 'posess' other people's bodies?

Oh and also-why did the vampire inside the owner of the fighting arena just pack a punch to Klaus and then on to the next scene we went?? What happened?
Mar 16, 2016 8:45 PM

May 2012
Interesting, quite liked the fights, but that ending sure was great. Let's see what's next.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

345 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 21, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

197 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 18, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

357 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 17, 7:57 AM

» Kekkai sensei OP and ED are true music to me. Thank you

DatajI - Mar 9

1 by LENDARIO_DS »»
Mar 13, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2015

118 by Hasan_Lelouch »»
Mar 6, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.