Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 15, 2015 11:47 PM
Jul 2018
The romance begins immediately…and here I was hoping it won’t :/

On the plus side it had some funny moments.
Jun 20, 2015 9:43 PM

Jun 2011
Is it just me or did anyone else notice the Attack on Titan reference in this episode?

Jun 27, 2015 3:54 PM

Jan 2015
Ahahaha Isla saying Error but then she was like ready and he fell over ^^ ..
Jun 28, 2015 10:25 AM

Feb 2011
it feels strange that after all the little misteps and the general stats of isla they still let them drive a car
luckily she just forgot the road and not how to drive..
but maybe cars there don't require driving skills :U

zack being pretty active this episode :D

collapse by fatigue? wonder if tsukasa has some illness or if he really just overworked himself

michiru being insecure about the simplest things xD

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 10, 2015 1:53 AM

Apr 2014
cute date
Jul 10, 2015 12:25 PM

Jan 2011
I promised myself that I would drop it if he didn't ask Isla out, but he actually asked! And that's not all, stuff actually happened. So yeah, actually looking forward to this now. :)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 15, 2015 11:28 AM

May 2012
Such a cute episode! Really loved this one and well I do wonder what will happen next!
Jul 18, 2015 3:09 AM

Dec 2010
A really enjoyable episode, the show continues to develop well. I wonder if Tsukasa's health problems will affect the story in some way.

But Michiru in her casual style is really the best.
Jul 20, 2015 8:19 PM

Mar 2015
The opening changed again~ Isla's smile is more of a smile.

Isla's face when she was cleaning the underwear was cute, then her face when she was afraid that she throw Tsukasa's paper lol and when she lost~

Tsukasa is asking for a date whoa....

Isla's dere dere face.... too cute. Then processing error when Tsukasa falls on her chest was too funny.

I keep feeling bad for Michiru, her only purpose in this anime was only as a side character that love the main character, which means she was born to suffer.

Isla date and overall of the episode is cute. I can't wait how the anime will pull a deus ex machina ending to save Isla for this anime, if Isla is really going to die, there is no way this dying theme keeps on floating.

Aug 6, 2015 9:26 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Nooo, Isla is too pure and innocent to be tainted by lewd thoughts. Isla is too kawaii and adorable. The date was pretty funny, heck I wouldn't mind sitting in that bench all day. Isla sure knows how to spend her time at amusement parks, watching other people's smiles.

Tsukasa skipping lunch, bad idea. I've never been a fan of energy drinks. Personally I'd rather have a good meal as imo my body would know it's filled up.

Passing out on Isla's lap, cute. Deep down Isla felt them butterflies in her stomach feeling.

I always wondered why Isla always sat in that chair. It's a battery charger, would be nice if it could change into a bed. Must be hard on the body staying in that same spot.

Mar 28, 2016 7:48 AM

Mar 2015
I think plot twist will come at the final episode and Isla will be able to live more because of the love.
Isla must be saved and Isla is justice.

That boob face tho.

3.9/5
May 11, 2016 11:24 PM

Sep 2011
Ahhh shes so kawaii!!! This whole series is literally build up for a sad finale, its so depressing...
Jun 28, 2016 1:21 PM

Jul 2013
Aw, the date between Tsukasa and Isla is so cute! I wish they can be together longer!
Jul 20, 2016 9:15 AM

Jun 2016
Best episode so far :)
Jan 22, 2017 9:55 PM

Dec 2016
I thought that was a really good date.

Lol Isla you try to hard sometimes. Staying up all night it not good at all for the body.
Aug 5, 2017 1:06 PM

Nov 2015

I don't know. I don't like the development of Tsukasa with Isla. Feels forced and artificial (no wordplay intended). Yeah, it's cruel to fall for someone with a month left to live but I get people can find beauty in that kind of stories. I am particularly not digging it.

PD: Michiru looks a lot whole cuter with glasses but she's still a low tier tsundere, and I like tsunderes.
Sep 6, 2017 6:41 PM
Jul 2016
Wonderful bonding episode. But it´s episodes like this that will make me feel so uneasy about the possible ending scenario. I can already start to imagine all kinds of less and more heartbreaking ending scenarios...
May 26, 2018 3:52 PM

May 2010
Michiru is really a top tier tsundere, she's not a total asshole for the purpose of bitching around alone, that's just her way of dealing with feelings, and I appreciate that.

Isla's and Tsukasa's relationship is LOVABLE, I adore them together, they make such a cute coupe! They have only one month left now though, I won't be able to make it after the show ends ;_;
Jan 12, 2019 12:31 PM

Aug 2017
I know that they are making me care about Isla and the generic MC but I don't feel anything.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 7, 2019 9:49 PM

Feb 2017
"There are all kinds of fun things to do here. It would be a waste to never know what they're like." Tsukasa said this at the amusement park, and it's basically the whole point the show is trying to make about spending time with others and making memories before you die.
Jun 15, 2019 7:25 AM
Apr 2016
Finally their relationship is actually progressing. Adorable date! Well, it was weird that he collapsed, hopefully that wasn't foreshadowing his death, would be a giant plot twist though, since I was already coping with the fact that our cutie, Isla, is going to go soon.
Jul 13, 2019 5:41 PM
Oct 2017
Lets have a tug of war over some washed underwear... hate this guy. Disposable series.
Oct 13, 2020 8:11 PM
Apr 2018
I would've liked this episode more but Tsukasa and some of the tools the episode uses are so dumb to me. Didn't like the underwear part and him collapsing from fatigue was nonsense, considering all the work they supposedly did. Anyway, Isla really made this episode for me and even though she has funny parts, I can't help but feel terribly sorry for her. Nothing will end up well for the poor thing.
Jan 12, 2021 10:52 PM

Aug 2019
quite a nice episode, very heart warming at certain points, but a date episode i guess was foreseeable. Ngl, it was a pretty good way of showing how close Tsukasa and Isla are at only a month into meeting each other, they've definitely seemed to grow comfortable with each other.
The boys once again, helping Tsukasa with his relationship problems was funny as well.

Again, Michiru asserting her tsundere status in this anime. Really hope they start something more with her character, we saw a really interesting background from her, with this love hate relationship she has going on for Tsukasa but hopefully they don't stop with her character there.

Ah yes, the classic MC passing out on a date plot point, nah but fr i mean i guess overall this episode was ok, a lot of padding for the Isla and Tsukasa relationship. Interested to see the next few eps.
Feb 15, 2023 4:39 PM

Mar 2019
And that's what overworking and not eating properly does to you!

I'm still not that keen on the comedy except for Zack's teasing and Yasutaka and the others helping Tsukasa in everything. Also they keep mentioning how little time we have left which is always sad!! I'm still not ready and I can definitely see myself crying.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 22, 2023 2:53 PM
Jan 2023
in a word cliché and man i just dont like it
Sep 5, 2023 4:55 AM

Dec 2022
Being in-love with an android with just around less a month of lifespan.....
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

534 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.