Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 10, 2012 4:28 PM

Mar 2012
I want to see Yuji single-handedly kick that Tomogora's ass. Then man up and be with Shana and stop being an asshole to her.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Jan 18, 2013 3:31 PM

Apr 2012
Oh shit, Yuji's harem is falling apart... and he's about to get attacked - that sucks too.
Sep 28, 2013 5:28 AM

Jul 2013
Looks like Yuji is finally going to get a battle.
MinagatachiSep 28, 2013 5:36 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 9:21 PM
Mar 2013
"Why do I do this to myself" Why Ike? It's because you are an M xD

I'm happy that Yuji is taking the training seriously but I agree with Margery he needs to cool his head. He might be biting off more than he can chew.

Also, I love how much Shana cares about Yuji's mom. She's so cute ^_^
Dec 22, 2013 6:34 PM

Mar 2012
After hearing the conversation between Ike and Yoshida, it just made me hate her.
The first thing she thinks of is that this is a chance for her to get close to Yuji. What a freaking opportunist. Compared to her, Shana is leagues ahead.
Apr 3, 2014 8:26 AM

Aug 2013
Double rejection! Yuuji rejecting Yoshida and then Shana rejecting Yuuji :P

Those five Tomogara have some funny face, they remind me a bit of the mask seller in Majora Mask with that creepy smile xD

Damn, Tanaka and Satou is such an awkward situation x)

I wonder how it will play out now. Will Yoshida really use the Hougo and spawn Pheles? Is she really willing to give her life to a boy that can't accept her?

Poor Shana, she never got that melon bread in the end :(
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 3, 2014 6:23 AM

Dec 2013
Omg he's leaving
Feb 12, 2015 2:14 PM
May 2014
MelbShaw said:
what kind of freshman are they holy shit

I guess this was from a while ago but I just wanted to add that a freshman in Japan is a Sophomore in the U.S.
tylerh129Feb 12, 2015 2:18 PM
Apr 20, 2015 4:37 PM

Apr 2015
Yuji looks more like a MC right now.
Its ok to think about the things in the future, mostly in that situation.
YEAH, continue that hard fucking training, thats how MCs act man, just stop taking distance from shana, because after all.. its with her who you will travel around.

FUCK YOSHIDA, annoying little shit
"The breasts of a woman have endless possibilities!"
-Azazel
Oct 13, 2015 4:17 AM

Aug 2014
Damn Yuji screwed up there, but atleast Chigusa is fine!
Jun 9, 2017 9:46 AM

Nov 2016
Nice episode, even though there was some drama between Yuji and the girls at the end.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 5, 2018 4:23 PM

Oct 2012
I honestly hate how Yuuji is so impatient, self-centered and oblivious to what's going around him lately (he's the weakest link of the show) but the interactions of both Kazumi and Shana to his behavior were really good. The way he shot down Kazumi's offer was real dick move and it was precisely because whole rejection had nothing to do with his feeling towards her. Or does he think he has to leave everyone to protect them? What a hypocrisy. No wonder Shana got fed of him too and right now he's on his own due to it.

Wonder whether Chigusa's health has anything to do with Tomogara's appearance, one would guess it's too much of coincidence in this situation.

Meanwhile Tanaka is still fearful as ever and I bet his and Oga-chan's date would be important thing in the next episode too.

Seems like the fight will break out the next time and the moment when Yoshida uses the cross on Yuuji's behalf is probably near. Men, what a shit they are in right now.
May 27, 2019 8:05 PM

Jan 2013
Yuji's mom was sick and Yoshida thought about trying to get Yuji.

both Yuji and as always Yoshida are so self-centered here
Sep 4, 2019 9:53 AM

Dec 2015
I felt the sudden urge to do household chores while watching this episode and didn't think I missed anything when I hoovered the floor.
Which means the episode must have been bad.

Again, love triangle drivel, no tension, too much worrying about always the same stuff, no fights...
Oct 22, 2020 12:54 PM

Jun 2017
I see it now. When Yuji said that he won't be able to stay with Chigusa it became clear that he has resigned himself to stay in the supernatural side of things. That's why he has started training harder. I am not sure if that is the right approach though.
Yuji should be able to at least put up a fight now against the new Tomogara...
Feb 15, 2022 10:52 AM

Nov 2010
Why are you doing that to yourself Ike? He's supposed to be on the offensive this semester, but he's still as passive as ever.

Poor Yuuji, no matter what he does, he'll always be in the wrong. lol

Anyway, I like how Yuuji rejected Kazumi for the first time. It's for the best, but at the same time, I can't help but feel bad for Kazumi. Her cooking and motherly love towards Yuuji is really nice. But yeah, I'm still biased towards Shana.
Oct 24, 2022 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
Yuji's change in attitude is a sign a maturity but it is ruining his relationships and closeness with his friends. He's overfocused on being stronger without considering the feelings of others. Kazumi was correct in being mad at him; Yuji wasn't rejecting her confession, but her kindness while acting full of himself. He has the right to not reciprocate her feelings, but he doesn't have the right to decide her feelings in her place.
At the same time, his training is paying off, so he might prove himself against Zarovee.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 10 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 11, 2007

49 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 12, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenshin - Dec 2, 2007

79 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 28, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cloudy - Nov 23, 2007

69 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sobzob - Nov 24, 2007

61 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 18, 2023 9:25 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 10, 2007

63 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 27, 2023 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.