Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Denpa Kyoushi (TV) Episode 7 Discussion

Sep 2, 2015 8:07 AM

Hmmm I see.. the anime is a whole lot lighter even the past trauma's and such doesn't feel depressing much.
They didn't show any monologues for Kanan instead made her totally mute.. they can't potray her character well.
Too bad they try to fit it all in one episode.. they changed and simplified the story.
She has much more personality in the manga. Too bad.
We didn't get to see the 'legendary tutor' hahaha bummer.
But the voice was nice.. bakyuuun LOL hoping for more though.
Ohya sensei meeting sensei next episode. :D

Sep 11, 2015 8:26 AM

Vanschia said:
bakyuuun~♥
hnnng
So much hnnng! Had the same reaction as everyone else. I know that people are mad because they cut out scenes from the manga, but for me I do feel that it is for the best, since they wanted to keep the voice a surprise, and it totally worked.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Sep 19, 2015 8:20 PM

Alright alright, mockery of this show's quality and shortcomings aside, I actually really liked this episode. I see Kagami in a new light. He might come off as blunt, selfish, and insensitive, but he really does think about how to help his students and he bears no one ill will. Give me a game to study with and I'll level up all day too. Kanan's voice is perfect, although it's a shame that I'm not very familiar with the seiyuu.

Something clicked together and it's like I went from borderline dropping to legitimately wanting to watch the next episode. That preview helps too.

Feb 22, 2017 3:34 PM

Pretty lovely and adorable episode I must say! Quite love these ones :3

Sep 23, 2017 11:14 PM

Bakkyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun... Anime voice girl... how ironic.

Feb 24, 8:18 PM
finally, an anime that beating the crap out people like him I was LMFAO like crazy and it felt so good oops sadistic side leaked out.
nepu nepu

Pages (2) « 1 [2]