Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 20, 2015 6:06 AM

Jun 2013
kura-kura-tama said:

@danielys
no, that's just lovebra(rabubura lol) passed out seeing meika "gut's"...

Oh yeah, i was thinking too hard XD
May 21, 2015 4:42 AM

Apr 2012
vivan said:
I don't really understand japan telephone system, but 52 is Aichi telephone code.
The closest international airport to Tokyo (besides airport near Tokyo) is in Tokoname (Aichi).
And there's a highway that goes from Aichi to Tokyo (Tomey Expressway).
So I believe that this is where hijack happened.

Police number plates is from west Tokyo. That number doesn't include area code, but "says" that area code is 2-digit. So it's not Tokyo yet.
I don't understand why go to Chuubu, when Haneda and Narita is so close.
I even tried to find similar highway which crosses river and has this
http://i.imgur.com/d3FCM80.jpg
thing near via Google Streets, but in vain.

azzuRe said:
Nice one on that text revelation, if you consider it, the production team of this anime is really crazy to put subtle details like that. lol. Most people would certainly missed small details like that, well at least I did.

Well, i didn't even remembered about Toumaker on roof, but they still animated it.
http://i.imgur.com/NUZHlsQ.jpg
So...

Well, i wanted to try to predict what happens next based on time loop structure, but failed ungracefully. Lack of thoughts and so. I will post it for some reason, maybe i can get some ideas tomorrow.

Is Gliese member of Qmei? If asteroid really exists, then to capture the only one, who could hack AFSPC back is quite right to do.
http://i.imgur.com/gEnbc3T.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7KecaGk.jpg
Stuff is same just with different placement and color.

So, what happens in the next year, if this is more or less correct?
It's good end for Kenji if
asteroid is real and AFSPC is all right
asteroid doesn't exist.
Otherwise it's bad end.

In the next year is still a lot thing to do. Deal with Qmei group and Tsubouchi, for example.
But more importantly Yuuta and Co should research what happened in most detailed way in send "Rabura notes" in past. Then Yuuta goes to December 21 or near as Chiranosuke to control and direct events.
How will he become a cat? That's question like, if he's Pine, why he looks like his current body?
He got it when he was 9 and lives 8 years in it. Almost half of life is certainly enough to change a way person perceives yourself. That's the key for spirit appearance, i believe. Oh, and Kryptiq above is says same thing.
So, hypnosis or some kind of mind training should make him a cat. A white cat.

But i don't believe that single purpose of notes and Plan is to stop the asteroid. That's why there's certainly a flaw in what i wrote.
YMMSMay 21, 2015 4:46 AM
I know that my English isn't good so, please, bear with me.
May 22, 2015 6:44 PM

Aug 2014
kura-kura-tama said:
Kryptiq said:
I'm all aboard on the whole body switching rotation between the three children.
Like others have stated, that would explain why Yuuta gets nosebleeds when's biologically a female. I'm perfectly aware he could be a trans but he acts and looks way to much like Pine for that to be the case, for me at least

I mean, there's a also reason this guy is wearing shades.

So if that turns out to be true, that would mean :
Pine in Chiyoko's body = Yuuta
Chiyoko in Guriko's body = Mitatan
Guriko in Pine's body = Ryuuto Teraoka/Qmay leader

As for, why they resemble each other strongly?
I think if you stay too long in someones body, the possessed body starts to look more and more like the one who's controling it.
That would explain why Yuuta looks a lot like Pine, Mikata as the same eyebrows as Guriko, etc...

Pine in Chiyoko body are acceptable for me, since i dont have anything to invalidate/doubt that possibilities.
At first i also believe that three kid swap spirit, but i cant find reason as to why Narugino Mikatan uber state resemble guriko.
As for picture, Qmay leader(?) "eyelashes" could be part of the eyeglasses, but we can clearly see Narugino eyelashes in uber state become that of Guriko.

Im sorry but i cant grasp what you mean, if anything i just get confused, makes me think it's looks like you contradict yourself
Why narugino mikatan the same eyebrow as guriko when its as you believe its only just chiyoko in guriko body for a long time ?

What my point really is just that why narugino mikatan eyelash in uber state become like that? what they try to make us think about her?

I think it's safe to wonder if there's a fourth uber person which i imagine would be either :
1. with or is the present/current pine body
2. yuuta/yuu in chiyoko(?) body

@danielys

edit : typo and other minor thing u probabaly wont notice

May 22, 2015 10:35 PM
May 2015
Kryptiq said:
kura-kura-tama said:

Pine in Chiyoko body are acceptable for me, since i dont have anything to invalidate/doubt that possibilities.
At first i also believe that three kid swap spirit, but i cant find reason as to why Narugino Mikatan uber state resemble guriko.
As for picture, Qmay leader(?) "eyelashes" could be part of the eyeglasses, but we can clearly see Narugino eyelashes in uber state become that of Guriko.

Im sorry but i cant grasp what you mean, if anything i just get confused, makes me think it's looks like you contradict yourself
Why narugino mikatan the same eyebrow as guriko when its as you believe its only just chiyoko in guriko body for a long time ?

What my point really is just that why narugino mikatan eyelash in uber state become like that? what they try to make us think about her?

I think it's safe to wonder if there's a fourth uber person which i imagine would be either :
1. with or is the present/current pine body
2. yuuta/yuu in chiyoko(?) body

@danielys

edit : typo and other minor thing u probabaly wont notice

I wAsss SaYYyyIiinnnnGGg !!!
kura-kura-tama said:
Kay the cat say it, those three uber kid swap bodies, but, there's 4 person in that car, why he wouldnt be lying?
Rriittteee like i want to believe that cat who goes eroppai-eroppai on his laptop, meal and analogy ha ha ha.

Well if all that cat says is true, i feel really sorry for guriko. what made her the way she is now ? what's her goal all along, being Qmay leader and all...
i refused to believe that damn cat.

I mean that cat has been hiding thing to manipulating, what say he not still doing it? even for good purpose......
see !? damn cat and his cat pron and boob puding !!

dont tell me that cat is the person who drives the car, and there's actually a cat with them too at that time.....

LOOk! mE. ANd sOme Others(probably) jussssttttt refuse to accEPT tHAt guriko isss beiNG a viLLAIn hereee because i think she was one adorable loli

You KNow What !? yOU sound the same like saying "i told you ! your lover were a whore !"
SToooooP being A d*CK toward. mY. FEEeelling ! G D I ! GawddD DemMM iTTt !

juSt Ep 7 RevelatiOn ALready Bitter Enough ! yOU do Not Putting SAlt UPon mY wOUndSss

*cries under blanket*

btw, i think this is where you confusing what u mean, if its got something to do to start anything
Kryptiq said:

Chiyoko in Guriko's body = Mitatan
Guriko in Pine's body = Ryuuto Teraoka/Qmay leader

As for, why they resemble each other strongly?
I think if you stay too long in someones body, the possessed body starts to look more and more like the one who's controling it.
Mikata as the same eyebrows as Guriko, etc...

you see, what my point really is just why narugino eyelash could resemble guriko only when in uber state, when narugino eyelash supposed only to resemble chiyoko
May 23, 2015 12:02 PM

Nov 2012
The he was a she?! I don't even... welp

Great episode
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Jun 13, 2015 2:18 AM

May 2014
LOL, the moment with Bruce Lee animated. First time I see him in anime. hahah

A very good ep. full of action. That homeroom teacher deserved that punch. What a ass***e. >:( Killing school girls just because they bully a girl.
Jun 27, 2015 6:01 AM

Dec 2012
Holy smokes, this is shaping up to be something insanely awesome. Definitely wouldn't have expected this from the first couple of episodes. I was skeptical about how they were going to weave a plot out of the premise, but now I'm completely intrigued by the mystery of how to stop this asteroid and how all of these events fall in place to make sense of the big picture.

I'm a bit confused though about Yuta's identity. They seemed to have been implying that he was the boy from the lab, but the comment about him being a girl blew my mind. Maybe that'll get touched on later.
Jun 28, 2015 4:52 PM

May 2012
So I was right, well it was pretty obvious at that point already! Really intense episode in general and lots of cheat character development as well so let's see what's next!
Jul 14, 2015 6:14 PM

Jan 2012
I want to drop this series....
Jul 31, 2015 2:58 PM

Jun 2015
Awesome, the one who stoles yuuta´s body was yuta!!! It seems that this anime is so much more than an ecchi.

What´s that is Yuutaa girl? is that true? Was is a joke? or what?
Apr 10, 2016 4:07 PM

Jan 2013
Suddenly the show has piqued my interest.
We all knew he was Yuta ofcourse.

Good seeing some actual plot introduced with (how many failed Yuta's) Yuta having to go back and back and back untill he's actually fixed "history".
Jun 18, 2016 11:40 PM

Dec 2012
Awesome episode.

Let that teacher prosper. lol

Yuta being a girl blew my mind.

Yuta getting nosebleeds after seeing the pantsu is even funnier now. lol

Yuta passing on the torch to Yuta.

Not going to lie, I wanted to see the asteroid hit the planet and see the groups final moments.
RobJun 18, 2016 11:44 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 13, 2016 10:42 PM

Sep 2013
Cool...My comment last episode (or maybe the one before) was that Yuta was possessing himself....I was right for once! I think....I dunno, I'm kinda confused...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 15, 2017 7:14 AM

Aug 2013
So, how about making messed up version of anime combo of Hamatora, Darker than Black and Re:zero? How about MC which reminds MC from Re:zero but he is also SHE. Because when you are pathetic and can't handle anything then you start some real creepy shit with transgenders or transvestites. Such "answers" from this episode are even worse than stupid and plain pseudo-comedy garbage.
LawgunNov 15, 2017 7:17 AM
Dec 2, 2017 4:22 AM
May 2017
I hope the reveal of that superhero guy being Yuuta's body wasn't supposed to be a surprised to be a surprise, because it definitely wasn't.
Feb 24, 2018 6:27 AM

Dec 2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Yuta is a girl and a guy?!!!!

Apr 20, 2018 7:13 AM

Mar 2016
It seems like they're going to take every possible anime backstory cliche and play them 'straight' but with a huge sneer. Pretty fun so far, but slice of life like parts are great, and it makes me hunger for a purely surreal slice of life anime.
Apr 25, 2018 10:09 AM

Apr 2013
HAHAHA!!!

oh you fuck. all this time i thought it was a supernatural story when in fact what we were seeing was Groundhog Peggy Sue! Brilliant!

so i did guess right. the third member who looked like a girl was in fact a girl!

and with that the first half/part of the story ends. let's see where this leads shall we? *smiles maniacally*
Apr 26, 2018 10:04 AM
Apr 2018
For me, this is when the series truly begins. Everything before is prologue. This anime just went from a 6/10 to a 7/10 :)
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2015

267 by Ronninn »»
Apr 3, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2015

120 by Desaturate »»
Feb 17, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

205 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

96 by FireRifle64 »»
Nov 27, 2022 10:29 PM

» Does anybody else think the Nandala Gandala is the equivalent to the Kama Sutra?

TokyoSanchez - Apr 17, 2015

6 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Jun 3, 2022 3:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.