Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 13, 2015 12:10 AM

Nov 2014
This show is below average, with poor story, unlikable characters, blurred image and bad animation. I am forcing myself to finish remaining 14 episodes just to watch second season. Is it even worth it? Or will I be disappointed in the second season as well?

May 14, 2015 1:25 AM

Nov 2014
Both seasons blow, so I don't suggest to waste your time on this show.

May 15, 2015 6:10 AM

Jun 2013
I couldn't disagree more, the first season moved a bit slowly but was great and refrain is amazing, so ease don't create a thread to stop people from watching little busters
May 15, 2015 7:04 AM
Mar 2013
SakurasouBusters said:
I couldn't disagree more, the first season moved a bit slowly but was great and refrain is amazing, so please don't create a thread to stop people from watching little busters

If he thinks the show isn't good, he has the right to say it. It's okay to make a thread expressing your opinion of a show not being good in your eyes (he did list what he thought made him not like it). And even if it gets better...so what (just because it gets better doesn't mean you have to stick around if you are tired of the show and refuse to watch anymore-particularly if you really don't like the cast to a point you do not enjoy the show and it pains you to keep watching).
May 15, 2015 7:53 AM

Apr 2013
Roychop said:
SakurasouBusters said:
I couldn't disagree more, the first season moved a bit slowly but was great and refrain is amazing, so please don't create a thread to stop people from watching little busters

If he thinks the show isn't good, he has the right to say it. It's okay to make a thread expressing your opinion of a show not being good in your eyes (he did list what he thought made him not like it). And even if it gets better...so what (just because it gets better doesn't mean you have to stick around if you are tired of the show and refuse to watch anymore-particularly if you really don't like the cast to a point you do not enjoy the show and it pains you to keep watching).

Funny because the OP did exactly what you said not to do, yet you are disagreeing with the person who is against the OP.

Haven't watched little busters yet, but OP said "I am forcing myself to finish remaining 14 episodes just to watch second season". Like you said, "doesn't mean you have to stick around if you are tired of the show and refuse to watch anymore-particularly if you really don't like the cast to a point you do not enjoy the show and it pains you to keep watching"
May 15, 2015 8:05 AM
Mar 2013
LeFlower-kun said:
Roychop said:

Funny because the OP did exactly what you said not to do, yet you are disagreeing with the person who is against the OP.

Haven't watched little busters yet, but OP said "I am forcing myself to finish remaining 14 episodes just to watch second season". Like you said, "doesn't mean you have to stick around if you are tired of the show and refuse to watch anymore-particularly if you really don't like the cast to a point you do not enjoy the show and it pains you to keep watching"

(Your first paragragh) Well he (the op) didn't exactly go full on hate or try to stop anyone from watching it, he straight up just said why he doesn't like it and then asked if he should keep watching due to wanting to reach Refrain (he wasn't saying others shouldn't watch it-he only asked if he should keep watching it, which is why the other person is incorrect to say he's trying to stop others from watching it). His (op) post would be perfectly fine, if he just threw in "In my eyes/opinion" in the very first sentence so that it reads "In my opinion, this show is below average (insert the rest)".
RoychopMay 15, 2015 8:58 AM
May 18, 2015 3:24 PM

Jun 2007
Honestly? Find the game, get the English patch, play the game. The game is awesome, but because of how the story is told the anime just couldn't do it justice.
May 30, 2015 2:10 PM

Jun 2014
ExTamplier said:
This show is below average, with poor story, unlikable characters, blurred image and bad animation. I am forcing myself to finish remaining 14 episodes just to watch second season. Is it even worth it? Or will I be disappointed in the second season as well?

Eh, refrain is about how you liked the first season lol, so drop it. But if you are interested you can try the VN and if you don't like the common route just drop it too, don't think you gonna like it if the character are disagreable to your eyes.
Also the animation is better sometimes in refrain but it won't be that much better, the story is kinda confusing and has an ending you probably would find not satisfying. So yeah, better drop it now or try the game.
Jun 6, 2015 7:32 PM

Nov 2014
Sorry, I didn't see updates on this thread. I felt like I wasted time. I thought that second season would be great after preparations by the first. Instead I had to suffer 30+ episodes to see another Evangelion+Angel Beats (although those 2 shows are good on their own) crossover with poor pacing and unlikable characters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Funya-Usagi - Jan 5, 2013

185 by little_raven »»
Feb 20, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.