Forum Settings
Forums
In/Spectre
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2015 8:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Quite a long chapter but a lot happened. For some reason, I think he may return that confession but it may take some time. We learn quite a bit about the fantasy origins of the series too so I wonder how much more the story will flesh that out.

Artwork seems nice enough.
May 12, 2015 8:26 PM

Oct 2011
Wow... just wow. Loved the first chapter. Great artwork, awesome heroine and a likeable male lead.. it meets all my standards :D
May 12, 2015 11:13 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kotoko's speech style is so cute and fun! Really enjoyed her interactions with Kurou. They're both very likable main characters.

For a first chapter, it contained a decent amount of comedy, adequate character establishment, world-building, thrill and a great twist at the end! Overall, that was friggin' fantastic! Need the second chapter now!

May 16, 2015 7:23 PM

Oct 2013
Pretty boring chapter. The first 15 pages where interesting. Then the rest up until the last few pages where just a snore. Really not the best way to get people interested into your series.

But I still have hope for this series since its the same author that made spiral. Plus the last few pages had me a bit more interested.

I'll give this chapter a 3/5.
May 16, 2015 8:57 PM

Jun 2012
What

Well

Ok then.

I will admit it's not terrible, albeit a little stale already.

So this Magazine R thing is going to be bimonthly? These chapters are going to drag for sure.
May 21, 2015 5:54 AM

Aug 2012
I think this will do better in a novel format. But let's see where this is heading.
I must admit though that it gave me quite a few surprises.
May 21, 2015 5:59 AM

Jan 2014
Well.... that was way better than what I expected. Nothing amazing though.
Definitely will keep an eye on this one.
Don't attribute maliciousness when stupidity is enough to explain what happens
May 21, 2015 10:09 AM

May 2013
I thought that guy was just a normal person and then that ending revelation.
May 21, 2015 12:17 PM

Dec 2009
The girl is adorable, nice setting and good art. Can't wait for ch2.
May 25, 2015 10:25 AM

Dec 2013
Vindstot said:
Kotoko's speech style is so cute and fun! Really enjoyed her interactions with Kurou. They're both very likable main characters.

For a first chapter, it contained a decent amount of comedy, adequate character establishment, world-building, thrill and a great twist at the end! Overall, that was friggin' fantastic! Need the second chapter now!

My thoughts exactly.

The heroine was surprisingly charming. I like how she has a pretty laid-back sense of humor despite behaving and talking like the smug ojou-sama archetype. She wasn't as bratty and vain as I expected her to be. It also helps that she seemed competent, even if she lacks one leg. Even if Kurou had to jump in and save her, she didn't feel like the damsel in distress at all.

I like battles like the one here, where all participants have an important role to play, and it's not just the hero one-sidedly doing all the work. Even if Kotoko needed help, she was still knowledgeable and resourceful. Not the helpless heroine I expected her to be at all. Definitely a pleasant surprise.

Also, her banter with Kurou was hilarious and adorable. I'm rooting for her to woo him successfully.

I decided to read this on a whim, not expecting much out of this, but I'm glad I did!

Can't wait for more.
Jan 6, 2019 2:43 PM

Nov 2013
She sure is a cocky brat. But I like her.

I didn't expect his backstory to be even more messed up than hers. No wonder, that the youkai are afraid of him.

Great artwork and interesting story.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 1, 2020 8:04 PM

Jun 2017
The chemistry between them sure is charming

More topics from this board

» Hiatus?

Cassindra - Feb 11

2 by Cassindra »»
Feb 12, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Chapter 49 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Sep 17, 2021

2 by quangtit01 »»
Oct 23, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Chapter 15 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 20, 2019

1 by Ittan_Momen »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Chapter 11 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 20, 2019

2 by romzanalimohon »»
Aug 4, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Chapter 50 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Jan 10, 2022

3 by thedestroyership »»
Jul 3, 2023 7:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.